TCP's Big Announcement Part 4: THE BETA

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=darkfire423]i just realize SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KURT ANGLE IS ECW!!!!!!! SmACKDOWN IS GOING TO DIE NOW....... Rey is hurting JBL, Benoit is gone Khali sucks Taker is old Then you take guys like Nunzio and Super Crazy to ECW Ken Kenndy and Lashley will be the top stars...[/QUOTE] i disagree SD! is alive and well this is great for Lashley & Kennedy as they will no longer be held down and maybe we'll even see Gregory Helms get a bigger push....probaly not but i can hope cant i

[QUOTE=TCP1]I'll bear that in mind, thanks. What I'm looknig forward to is the roster split version with 3 massive companies (RAW/SMACKDOWN/ECW) all battling it out over various workers etc. Plus there won't be the massive first day cullings with that version. I'm so excited.[/QUOTE] I did that with your latest beta.... And I dont think anyone was cut. But they did go nuts signing people! The whole TNA main event scene was signed away, AJ, Jarrett, Monty, Steiner, Daniels, Killings, EVERYONE.... There main eventers when it was all over was Wildcat Chris Harris and Kevin Nash.... Made it very intresting, BUT.... TNA was destroyed, maybe if the TNA main guys where on Written contracts it would have worked out ALOT better.

Well, there are still problems with the TV networks and PPV carriers. TCP, have you actually gotten my files in there yet, or still working off something else? (For instance, TWC is a TV network, not an actual PPV carrier.) As for additions, there is a big problem with that in that other people adding TV networks and PPV carriers will be out of sync with the data that I already put in there. Basically, the sizes and such will be off. Like I noticed Sci-Fi Channel was added as a Medium network, and that's probably too big based on how the data was done to begin with. I [i]had[/i] asked if anyone had any channels to add; I did very specific research to get the locations and the sizes that I came up with, and no one else knows the formula for the sizes quite as well as I do. That and I noticed that several duplicate networks are in there as well as networks that have changed names over the years. Anyway, I still have my original work here. Should I post it again? If any additions need to be made, all people gotta do is give details and I can add the TV networks in properly. P.S. I also noticed that JBL is listed as Joker; he should be set to Jackass. Vince McMahon should have Steroid Use checked instead of Law Problems. Randy Savage and Warrior are missing entirely, as is Dana Dameson. Melina's wrestling skills are also way too low, as she is probably the fifth best actual female wrestler in WWE (behind Victoria, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, and Jillian Hall). Kip James's mic skills and charisma are way too high; the guy's never been able to get over without BG James by his side. Anyway, that's all I see for now. P.S.S. About TNA and written contracts, yes, their big names should be on written contracts. They've been doing that a lot more recently. The only top name not on a written contract is Samoa Joe (who still works in ROH as well last I heard).

Great mod, just some things I dont agree on Evans should be upped to atleast an A in his Aerial skill, He's one of the best Highflyers and heck of a lot better in it than Dragon Kid, who has an A And Mistico should be upped in both Aerial and flashiness to atleast B, preferably B+ or even A

[QUOTE=toddthebod]I beg of you!! Please do not add Heat/Velocity. Adam said when he made this game that he didn't make anything for B Shows and it becomes annoying to have to book them, along with people like HHH and JBL constantly on these shows which isn't realistic.[/QUOTE] Same could be said for Xplosion from TNA.

[b]- WWE has signed Sylvester "Predator" Turkay. Turkay was previously working for ZERO-ONE in Japan. Turkay has a amateur background and has actually faced Kurt Angle on the collegiate level in a match Angle called one of the best amateur wrestling matches ever. There is talk that Turkay could end up being part of ECW.[/b] Just in case you didnt know that, it was only posted today tho

[QUOTE=joose2001][b]- WWE has signed Sylvester "Predator" Turkay. Turkay was previously working for ZERO-ONE in Japan. Turkay has a amateur background and has actually faced Kurt Angle on the collegiate level in a match Angle called one of the best amateur wrestling matches ever. There is talk that Turkay could end up being part of ECW.[/b] Just in case you didnt know that, it was only posted today tho[/QUOTE] i posted it the page before :P

[QUOTE=Anubis] P.S.S. About TNA and written contracts, yes, their big names should be on written contracts. They've been doing that a lot more recently. The only top name not on a written contract is Samoa Joe (who still works in ROH as well last I heard).[/QUOTE] Indeed, TNA’s and written contracts only make sense; however, AJ Styles, Alex Shelly (he’s not main event, but still), Soma Joe and Chris Daniels have contracts with RoH. Styles and Shelly are not on long term contracts while Joe and Daniels are among the promotions top attractions and won’t be signed away that easily.

Anubis - Could you take the network data from my database and just modify, I think the problem is I tried to add a couple of networks and may have spooned it up. If that's ok, that would be awesome. I really do appreciate your work as it is so detailed. Grimma - Mexican arenas would be great as they are sorely lacking.

[QUOTE=juggalowang]pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee add heat and velocity the b shows don't have to be b shows and i find it hard as hell to keep everybody happy without them to help me again Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee add them[/QUOTE] More shows means that workers expect to be used more. The B shows could be simulated by adding time to the regular shows and booking the extra time as a B show.

Kendrick & London has been teaming since 2003 not 2005. MNM should be inactive U should lower The Freak Shows experience, they're not C-, so is not Noble & Kash. Regal & Burchill should be inactive There should be alot of Spirit Squad teams U should lower Trish & Ashley's experience Val Venis & Viscera is called V2 or something like that U should lower Sabin and Dutt's experience U should add a Eric Young & Bobby Roode team, they teamed alot earlier Briscoe Brothers are in JAPW Kings Of Wrestling (Hero & Castagnoli) is a tag team in CHIKARA F.I.S.T. (Icarus & Gran Akuma) is a tag team in CHIKARA, they should have around D-C experience U Need to create: Darkness Crabtree Stats: 5'9'' - 203 lbs. - 63 years experience Style: Old School Wrestler Signature Moves: Headlock, "Sweatergree", Stone-Age Stunner And Dr. Cheung Stats: 5'10'' - 216 lbs. - 1 year experience Style: Luchador Signature Moves: Five Knuckle Shuffle, Running Powerslam, Doctor Bomb They're in a tag team called Prescription Thugs they should have an experience of D-C they also. OVW Tag Team champs are Shad Gaspard & Neighborhoodie DSW Heavyweight champion is Derek Neikirk Remove DSW National title Adam Pearce uses Jumping Piledriver & Superfly Splash as his finishers, not Iron Spin kick or whatever, read on [url]http://www.freewebs.com/scrapiron/bio.htm[/url] AJ Styles is in ROH Alex Shelley's TNA finishers should be Shirunai/Sliced Bread #2 and Shellshock Allison Danger should have Oklahoma Roll as her 2nd finisher to Austin Aries finishers is 450 Splash, Brainbuster and Rings Of Saturn, so choose one of them instead of the illegal Fishook of doom BJ Whitmers finishers are Exploder 98' and Frog splash, read on [url]http://www.bjwhitmer.tk/[/url] Bryan Danielsons finishers are Arms Across America (The new name for Cattle Mutilation), Roaring Elbow, Crossface Chickenwing and Regal Suplex. Remove the S on the end of Claudio Castagnolis Swi$$ Moneyholding Colt Cabana uses Colt 45 as his first finisher and Lariat and/or RamMan as his secondary Daizee Haze could have Mind Trip & Cashed Out as her finishers to. Homicide should have West Brooklyn Lariat / The Decapitator as his secondary finisher Jack Evans should have 630º as his secondary finisher Jay Briscoes finisher is J-Driller, he should have it as his secondary to. Jerrelle Clarks finisher is called 630º Senton, not splash, he should have it as his secondary finisher to. He was born in december 1975, not 1976. Jimmy Jacobs secondary finisher is a Senton, not a big boot. Jimmy Raves first and secondary could be Greetings from Ghana, From Dusk till dawn and Gravity Killer. His secondary finisher is not a crossface Jimmy Yang is not with RoH anymore, he has signed a contract with WWE. His finisher are Akio Time/Yang Time/ Dai Time, depending on his name I guess and Corkscrew 450º Splash. Mark Briscoe secondary finisher is Marking Out Matt Sydals four finisher are Double Helix, Cyclorama, Here We Go Driver/Here It is Driver, Aftershock/Trigger Effect, choose either of them. Nigel McGuiness finishers are Tower Of Londen, Thames Barrier and Guvnor's Crumpet/Divorce Court Rocky Romeros finishers are Tiger Suplex and Tombstone Piledriver Roderick Strongs finishers are CX 03', CX 02', Stronghold, Gibson Driver, Half Nelson Backbreaker and Death By Roderick Salvatore Rinauro should have Phoenix Fury Legdrop as his secondary finisher to. Samoa Joe's Secondary RoH finisher should be The Choke, not Triangle Choke. His TNA 1st finisher is The Coquina Clutch and his secondary is Muscle Buster TJ Wilsons finishers are The Rolling Stampede and the Springboard Top Rope Elbow Drop

Okay, it was a tough job, but I've finished doing the comparison data between the TV networks and PPV carriers in the Beta Release versus my original data. While I actually modified the data from my original data (as it's easier to edit through addition due to not having any filters), here are the changes as they relate to the data in the Beta Release: [b][u]PPV carriers[/u][/b] [LIST] [*]Renamed "SKY PerfecTV! PPV" to "SKY PerfecTV!" ... [i]Just going for accuracy and consistency here.[/i] [*]Removed Imperial Mediacorp (fictional PPV carrier) ... [i]SKY PerfecTV! is the exact same size and has the exact same coverage, so I was able to remove one of my fictional PPV carriers.[/i] [*]Removed TWC ... [i]I can't stress often enough that TWC, a.k.a. "The Wrestling Channel", is not a PPV carrier in reality, but is rather a normal TV network. It is already included in the TV networks section as "The Wrestling Channel", and so doesn't belong in the PPV carriers section.[/i] [/LIST] [b][u]TV networks[/u][/b] [LIST] [*]Added BBC Three (Small; Mainstream) ... [i]I can't figure out why this was removed to begin with.[/i] [*]Added BBC Four (Small; Risky/Cult) ... [i]Same as with BBC Three.[/i] [*]Removed ESPN International ... [i]Again, according to my information, this channel doesn't exist as such. The Current ESPN International is actually a corporation that owns 20 separate networks across over 100 countries.[/i] [*]Renamed "ESPN-i" to "Sports-i ESPN" ... [i]This is the channel everyone thinks ESPN International is, and the proper name for it. I knew there was something like that, but couldn't find it before; now, at long last, I have.[/i] [*]Renamed "G+ Sports" to "G+ Sports & News" ... [i]Just another change for accuracy.[/i] [*]Downsized G+ Sports & News to Very Small ... [i]So little information available about it tells me it's probably not very big.[/i] [*]Upsized J Sports to Medium ... [i]It actually has three entire channels, so I figure this was a reasonable change to make.[/i] [*]Changed KTV coverage to: Honshu, Shikoku (Japan) ... [i]KTV is located in the Kansai prefecture, which is on the main island of Honshu. Broadcasting capabilities include the island of Shikoku.[/i] [*]Removed Kansai Telecasting ... [i]Kansai Telecasting is KTV, so that makes this a clone.[/i] [*]Renamed "MTV 2" to "MTV2" ... [i]Yes, I'm anal about accuracy. Sue me.[/i] [*]Changed MTV2 coverage to: Midlands, North, Scotland, South (UK); Western, Central, Eastern (Europe) ... [i]MTV2 doesn't air in USA, it airs in UK and Europe.[/i] [*]Removed MX Tokyo ... [i]This channel broadcasts exclusively to Tokyo, meaning it's not even big enough to warrant a place in the data; it's identical to local networks in the United States, and if we put all these suckers in, we'll end up with thousands of TV networks. Basically, there's just no point to this one.[/i] [*]Renamed "Nippon TV" to "NTV" ... [i]Just another tweak, nothing big.[/i] [*]Downsized NTV to Medium ... [i]Not only is NTV not bigger than the rest of the major TV networks over there, but Japan simply can't sustain a Very Big network with only its four regions, so it had to be downsized to be of any use.[/i] [*]Sapporo TV downsized to Very Small ... [i]This is for consistency purposes regarding its size in relation to other TV networks.[/i] [*]Changed Sapporo TV coverage to: Hokkaido, Honshu (Japan) ... [i]This was a discretionary call, as there are too many nearly identical TV networks in Japan already. I just made this one a little different is all.[/i] [*]Changed Sci Fi Channel coverage to: Great Lakes, Mid Atlantic, Mid South, Mid West, New England, North West, South East, South West, Tri State (USA) ... [i]It doesn't air in Puerto Rico according to my sources.[/i] [*]Downsized TNC Sports to Tiny ... [i]This TV network seems to be the jobber of Japanese sports channels.[/i] [*]Upsized WOWOW to Medium ... [i]Another one with three entire channels, and thus probably deserving to join the Medium Japanese TV networks club.[/i] [*]Renamed "Fighting Samurai TV" to "Fighting TV Samurai" ... [i]Why does the name keep getting changed from what it is to what it isn't?[/i] [*]Renamed "GAORA" to "Gaora Sports" ... [i]Same question as with Fighting TV Samurai here.[/i] [*]Removed Internet Webcast ... [i]I just don't think this would be effective in simulating internet webcasts. Can you imagine playing as a promotion and getting "cancelled" while airing on this "network"? Seriously, that would just be retarded, so I removed this for the sake of sanity.[/i] [*]Removed [url]www.YouTube.com[/url] ... [i]Exactly the same as Internet Webcast above. In addition to the above points, it's probably a good idea to mention that no one ever makes any money on this web site, so it's an even bigger violator than the other.[/i] [/LIST] Damn that was a lot of work. Any questions or comments? Oh, and I have included the newest files for this work. If any revisions are being considered, could you just let me know so that we can discuss it? Yes, I know I'm anal, and I apologize, but I have been putting many hours into this, and as part of what I believe to be [i]the[/i] top data set, I just want everything perfect is all.

Here Is a whole lotta updated WWE finishers Bobby Lashley - Spear, Dominator Carltio - That's Not Cool, Back Cracker Chavo - Frog Splash, Gory Special Eugene - The Rock Bottom, The Stunner FInlay - The Celtic Cross, Firemans Carry Slam Goldust - Curtain Call, Golden Globes Gunner Scott - One Night Stand (Pinfall), Crowbar (Submission) Hardcore Holly - Alabama Slam, The Hollycoust Johnny - Spinning Kick, Lionsault Gene Snitsky - Pump Handle Slam, Big Boot (Should be renamed Snitsky) Gregory Helms - NIghtmare On Helms Street, Shinig Black Kenny - Top Rope Legrop, Donanation Jake - Shane Cradle Driver dosen't really fit since they don't he don't go by Shane in WWE Jamie Noble - Modified Dragon Sleeper, Inverted Gut Buster JBL - Clothesline From Hell, The Last Call John Cena - F-U, STFU Johnny Parisi - The Shaft, Swing Thing Ken Kennedy - They gave the Kenton Bomb a new name in the WWE, I can't recall what it was though, maybe someone can help me out? Something along the lines of The Milwaukee Mamba or something Kid Kash - Dead Level, Bank Roll Matt Striker - OverDrive, STF Pat Patterson - DDT, Big Right Hand Rey Mysterio - West Coast Pop, Dropping Da Dime Simon Dean - Simonizer, Spin Doctor Sylvan -3 Seconds of Fame, Running Powerslam Tatanka - End of the Trail, Tomohawk Chop The Boogeyman - Pumphandle Powerslam, Choke Bomb Torrie Wilson - Nose Job, Swinging Neckbreaker Umaga - Samoan Spike, Top Rope Splash Victoria - Widow's Peak, Spider's Web Viscera - VD, Big Splash Big Vito - The Code of Silence, Mafia Kick (Should be renamed Vito)

Is The Amazing Red in this data somewhere? I haven't kept up with him lately, so I'm not sure if he's had a name change. And if he's not, could you throw him onto your list of free agents to add, TCP? Please and thank you.

Yeah, I know.. Sorry for that. Forgot to say that... Maybe later tonight, maybe tomorrow I'll correct WWE & TNA finishers as I saw alot of wrong finishers In your mod (Nobody's perfect) and in the guy above's post... Otherwise, great mod.

[QUOTE=Deadman36g]Here Is a whole lotta updated WWE finishers Ken Kennedy - They gave the Kenton Bomb a new name in the WWE, I can't recall what it was though, maybe someone can help me out? Something along the lines of The Milwaukee Mamba or something [/QUOTE] The Lambeau Leap.

Archived