TCP's Big Announcement Part 4: THE BETA

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=JohnnyInsurance]Thank you for the update TCP. Quick question tho.. does this update include the storyline update Panix was working on???[/QUOTE] No it doesn't include my story mod yet. We decided to save that part for release just to give you peeps a little something extra to look forward to (and me more time to finish it) Its coming along pretty well though and will be the biggest story pack yet thanks largely to BiggN and D.Boons ghost who both gave me permision to edit/include there storylines. On a seperate note, could someone mirror this for us rapidshare impaired peeps. Thank you in advance!

[QUOTE=darkfire423]K-1 and other MMA stuff.......or was the scraped while i was away[/QUOTE] Ah, that's right, I remember now. Nope keep going and I'll use a combination of peoples MMA stats.

God Im late doing this!! But for all those people who cant get Rapidshare to work.... The Beta can also be found [url="http://fsphost.com/joose2001/tew/Real_World.zip"]HERE[/url] TCP, dunno if you wanna link to that in the first post, up to you. But some people may miss this post tucked away :D

[QUOTE=joose2001]God Im late doing this!! But for all those people who cant get Rapidshare to work.... The Beta can also be found [url="http://fsphost.com/joose2001/tew/Real_World.zip"]HERE[/url] TCP, dunno if you wanna link to that in the first post, up to you. But some people may miss this post tucked away :D[/QUOTE] Thank you muchly!

I went through and added overness to international places for some of the Japanese guys. Basically, I did it on the ones, who do travel to the areas, or have in the past for an extended amount of time. I mean, there is no point doing overness for ZIPANGU who probably has never left Tokyo... <_<

I beg of you!! Please do not add Heat/Velocity. Adam said when he made this game that he didn't make anything for B Shows and it becomes annoying to have to book them, along with people like HHH and JBL constantly on these shows which isn't realistic.

[QUOTE=panix04]i havent tried the beta yet are heat and velocity in there?[/QUOTE] No, they aren't and I hope that they aren't either for the reason that I stated before. Also, I was wondering who was in charge of the TV shows because all of the shows aren't on their correct station. Some things will need to be changed, so maybe I can help out with that if help is needed.

[QUOTE=toddthebod]I beg of you!! Please do not add Heat/Velocity. Adam said when he made this game that he didn't make anything for B Shows and it becomes annoying to have to book them, along with people like HHH and JBL constantly on these shows which isn't realistic.[/QUOTE] Don't worry, I won't add them! I find them a chore to organise. Plus if one of the versions of my mod has ECW guys in the main roster, then there would be 7 hours of WWE a week (Too much I'm sure you'll agree. On a sidenote, I can't wait for ECW to start up, not because I was a huge fan of it previously, but purely because it will give more time for other guys, with a slightly different style to present, which is what should have happened first time around with Raw and Smackdown! (Muscled-up entertainers on Raw and athletic workrate hounds on Smackdown!) Hopefully ECW won't be garbage-style matches like it was towards the end of the company's run. Hopefully more like mid 1990s, with a blend of matches. Speaking of which, what style of promotion should ECW be? [QUOTE=panix04]i havent tried the beta yet are heat and velocity in there?[/QUOTE] What do you mean you haven't tried it yet? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

[QUOTE=TCP1] What do you mean you haven't tried it yet? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?[/QUOTE] lol, what do you mean who do i think i am? Putting together a 150+ storyline mod aint easy you know! Even when a great deal of them are adapted from existing mods. Editing the Dott storys to work with a modern dataset is akin to trying to KO freddy kreuger with a toothpick! I would love to be happily playtesting, but no, i gotta sacrafice my last shred of a social life just so you can basque in the glory of having made the most awesome mod ever! Its a good job i have no friends!:D

I'm gonna kill some of my suprises but I just realize that you can't convert relationships into TEW so TCP..here are some relations for my MMA update. Stephan Bonnar/Randy Couture--Loyalty Stephan Bonnar/Forrest Griffin--Best Friends Josh Burkman/Randy Couture--Protege Josh Burkman/Matt Hughes--Loyalty Randy Couture/Chuck Liddell--Best Friends Randy Couture/Tito Ortiz--Strong Dislike Dana White/Tito Ortiz--Strong Dislike Rashad Evans/Rich Franklin--Loyalty Kenny Florian/Randy Couture--Loyalty Rich Franklin/Matt Hughes--Best Friends Rich Franklin/Tim Sylvia--Strong Friendship Forrest Griffin/Randy Couture--Loyalty Forrest Griffin/Chuck Liddell--Loyalty Herb Dean/Dana White--Loyalty Sam Hoger/Tim Sylvia--Strong Friendship Sam Hoger/Matt Hughes--Strong Friendship Jeremy Horn/Matt Hughes--Strong Friendship Jeremy Horn/Tim Sylvia--Strong Friendship Matt Hughes/Tim Sylvia--Best Friends Brad Imes/Matt Hughes--Loyalty Keith Jardine/Rich Franklin--Loyalty Chris Leben/Randy Couture--Loyalty David Losieau/Patrick Cote--Strong Friendship David Losieau/Georges St. Pierre--Strong Friendship Mario Yamasaki/Dana White--Loyalty John McCarthy/Dana White--Loyalty B.J. Penn/Matt Hughes--Strong Dislike Nathan Quarry/Randy Couture--Protoge Joe Riggs/Nick Diaz--Hatred Diego Sanchez/Chuck Liddell--Loyalty Georges St. Pierre/Patick Cote--Strong Friendship Joe Stevenson/Matt Hughes--Loyalty Mike Swick/Randy Couture--Loyalty Tra Telligman/Ken Shamrock--Loyalty Tito Ortiz/Ken Shamrock--Hatred This is it for now, as I will add more when I do the second round of guys in the next couple of days.

Cheers buddy. While we are listing things, could somebody list the relationships and tag teams from lukiP's Japan data so that I can incorporate them into my data. The more relatinoships the better, so say I! Also if you guys could list 100 free agents not in the data I'll add them. I'll make a list on the first post so that I know how many I've got!

Roddy Piper needs to be added to the game and a possible P.P.A. deal with WWE. This week on Smackdown he will be hosting Piper's Pit with The Undertaker as his guest. If no P.P.A. he should at least be added for obvious reasons. **Edit** I forgot to mention, but I don't think that the WWE is at war with TNA. They both aren't trying to steal talent. I think that when ECW is added, they will try to target the TNA audience as TNA will try to do the same. TNA is already taking shots at the new ECW, including Team 3D & The James Gang. Just something to think about.

I'll bear that in mind, thanks. What I'm looknig forward to is the roster split version with 3 massive companies (RAW/SMACKDOWN/ECW) all battling it out over various workers etc. Plus there won't be the massive first day cullings with that version. I'm so excited.

His hair looked like Jushin Lyger's under that mask. I don't think that I've ever saw this Deacon cat without a mask but this appears to be another Undertaker rip-off storyline. **Edit** Current ECW roster Axl Rotten Balls Mahoney C.W. Anderson Danny Doring Francine Jazz Kurt Angle Paul Heyman Rob Van Dam Sabu Sandman Tazz Terry Funk Tommy Dreamer Tony Mamaluke

[QUOTE=TCP1]Cheers buddy. While we are listing things, could somebody list the relationships and tag teams from lukiP's Japan data so that I can incorporate them into my data. The more relatinoships the better, so say I! Also if you guys could list 100 free agents not in the data I'll add them. I'll make a list on the first post so that I know how many I've got![/QUOTE] Amazing Red Brian Adams Bryan Clark Brian Lawler Charles Wright Chris Kanyon Christie Ricci Dawn Marrie Devon Storm Diamond Dallas Page Evan Karagias Glenn Gilbertti Jon Heidenrich Johnny Kashmore Justin Credible Ken Shamrock Lash Leroux Marcus Bagwell Mark Copani Randy Savage Roddy Piper Rodney Mack Sean O'Haire Sid Vicious Ultimate Warrior Vader Valentina

[QUOTE=monkeyfish]Amazing Red Brian Adams Bryan Clark Brian Lawler Charles Wright Chris Kanyon Christie Ricci Dawn Marrie Devon Storm Diamond Dallas Page Evan Karagias Glenn Gilbertti Jon Heidenrich Johnny Kashmore Justin Credible Ken Shamrock Lash Leroux Marcus Bagwell Mark Copani Randy Savage Roddy Piper Rodney Mack Sean O'Haire Sid Vicious Ultimate Warrior Vader Valentina[/QUOTE] I got Shamrock in as part of my MMA update..darkfire is also doing an MMA update mostly from Japan and such.

Mike Johnson is reporting that WWE has signed former NCAA Division I champion (from North Carolina State) Sylvester "Predator" Turkay. The Predator had previously enjoyed a successful stint in Zero-One Max, and was also involved in MMA. WWE had Terkay signed to a developmental deal prior to wrestling for Zero-One in Japan, but released him once he reached OVW. -gerweck.net

Archived