Biggest/most ridiculous contracts you've witnessed?

With the limit of money you can offer a free agent being removed, what are some of the biggest signings that you have completed or seen the AI do? Were they worth it?

I am currently playing as AEW in the risky business mod, and am going full WCW. Here are some of my top:

A 44 year old Brock Lesnar, signed to a 2 year deal, earning $1,000,000 a month. No bonuses included, still very popular star (January 2022 signing). Total contract value of $24,000,000.

A 39 year old Daniel Bryan signed to a 1 year deal, earning $750,000 a month. Bonuses included 60% merchandise cut, and 10% extra for every event. (May 2021 signing). Total contract value of $9,000,000.

Braun Strowman signed to a 3 year deal, earning $65,000 a month. No bonuses included. (October 2020 signing). Not a big star in AEW, usually on the pre show. Total contract value of $2,340,000.

Also my highly paid womans division, who always seems to start a bidding war with WWE:

The 24 year old Salina de La Renta, the current AEW Womans champion. Signed to a 4 year deal, earning $100,000 a month, with a 10% bonus per event. Total contract value of $4,800,000.

Not to be outdone by the 30 year old Scarlett Bordeaux, who signed in August 2021. The contract is a 5 year deal, also earning $100,000 a month. A 20% bonus per event is included. Total contract value of $6,000,000.

AEW HIGHEST EARNERS, JANUARY 2022:

1- Brock Lesnar, $1,000,000 per month

2- Daniel Bryan, $750,000 per month

3- John Cena, $165,000 per month

4- Kevin Steen, $130,000 per month

5- Hangman Page, $101,000 per month

WWE HIGHEST EARNERS, JANUARY 2022:

1- Andrade, $161,250 per month

2- Edge, $142,200 per month

3- Rush, $119,700 per month

4- Bray Wyatt, $118,000 per month

5- Randy Orton, $93,000 per month

With the limit of money you can offer a free agent being removed, what are some of the biggest signings that you have completed or seen the AI do? Were they worth it?

I am currently playing as AEW in the risky business mod, and am going full WCW. Here are some of my top:

A 44 year old Brock Lesnar, signed to a 2 year deal, earning $1,000,000 a month. No bonuses included, still very popular star (January 2022 signing). Total contract value of $24,000,000.

A 39 year old Daniel Bryan signed to a 1 year deal, earning $750,000 a month. Bonuses included 60% merchandise cut, and 10% extra for every event. (May 2021 signing). Total contract value of $9,000,000.

Braun Strowman signed to a 3 year deal, earning $65,000 a month. No bonuses included. (October 2020 signing). Not a big star in AEW, usually on the pre show. Total contract value of $2,340,000.

Also my highly paid womans division, who always seems to start a bidding war with WWE:

The 24 year old Salina de La Renta, the current AEW Womans champion. Signed to a 4 year deal, earning $100,000 a month, with a 10% bonus per event. Total contract value of $4,800,000.

Not to be outdone by the 30 year old Scarlett Bordeaux, who signed in August 2021. The contract is a 5 year deal, also earning $100,000 a month. A 20% bonus per event is included. Total contract value of $6,000,000.

AEW HIGHEST EARNERS, JANUARY 2022:

1- Brock Lesnar, $1,000,000 per month

2- Daniel Bryan, $750,000 per month

3- John Cena, $165,000 per month

4- Kevin Steen, $130,000 per month

5- Hangman Page, $101,000 per month

WWE HIGHEST EARNERS, JANUARY 2022:

1- Andrade, $161,250 per month

2- Edge, $142,200 per month

3- Rush, $119,700 per month

4- Bray Wyatt, $118,000 per month

5- Randy Orton, $93,000 per month

The funny thing here is... Brock has been making $1M an appearance with a 30 appearance cap since he came back basically. And you think that's a lot of money, when that was exactly what he made when he came back from the UFC on the first deal.

Well, the biggest contract I've signed so far was for Alicia Strong.

10 years, 135k per month, 25% merch, Intended Role: Icon, and she's been worth every penny.

After Electric Dreamer and Mystery Pink handed in their notice to OLLIE (no idea why), I locked them up to similar deals (100k a month for Dreamer, 65k for Pink with no 'intended role'). I only did that to keep CWA and USPW from even glancing in their direction.

USPW in my game are paying Jay Chord $665k per month.

He is in the 'recognisable' tier with 'cooled' momentum.

He has a 4-0-5 record this year [March 2021].

17-1-24 overall.

His pop has slid from 71 across the US to 60/61 in the last 12 months.

He's currently getting pasted by Julius Moor most weeks.

Great investment there USPW.

Well, the biggest contract I've signed so far was for Alicia Strong.

10 years, 135k per month, 25% merch, Intended Role: Icon, and she's been worth every penny.

After Electric Dreamer and Mystery Pink handed in their notice to OLLIE (no idea why), I locked them up to similar deals (100k a month for Dreamer, 65k for Pink with no 'intended role'). I only did that to keep CWA and USPW from even glancing in their direction.

I had to give Electric 130k + bonuses because USPW decided to make a play for her. Performance wise she’s not really worth but I figured she makes over 100k in March sales so it’s not really that much.

Poor old Fuyuko is stuck on 65k despite being our best performer AND our best merch shifter

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Narcizo" data-cite="Narcizo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50736" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I had to give Electric 130k + bonuses because USPW decided to make a play for her. <strong>Performance wise she’s not really worth</strong> but I figured she makes over 100k in March sales so it’s not really that much.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Huh? I guess this shows how the game can change from save to save. I'd fill my roster with Dreamers if I could. She's got a great gimmick with a 'big' bonus to merch (Bubbly Tecnico), she's good in the ring, and okay on the mic with bonus range star quality. She's just short of the 'quick improvement' cutoff age, which means if you use her a lot from save start, she can still make big jumps in skills. I love those kinds of workers. Probably why I have so much money tied up in people under 24.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="IWGP" data-cite="IWGP" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50736" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>At the other end of the scale, Valiant was released by SWF (pop dropped from 77 to 64) and is willing to sign a written deal with me in Japan for $4200 a month or $50 a show.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> NICE!</p>

USPW in my game are paying Jay Chord $665k per month.

He is in the 'recognisable' tier with 'cooled' momentum.

He has a 4-0-5 record this year [March 2021].

17-1-24 overall.

His pop has slid from 71 across the US to 60/61 in the last 12 months.

He's currently getting pasted by Julius Moor most weeks.

Great investment there USPW.

Jay Chord is amazing though, USPW is just terrible

Nicky champion came up and the base offer was 421k per month. I have little interest in using Champion, but if I can drive USPW up to 600k per month before the negotiations are over it's a win.

They do that to me on every major free agent I get, so they have it coming.

i'm in 2007 of a real world watcher game starting in 2004

Kota Ibushi is on 300,000 a month with TNA, and is set as recognisable

also Major League Wrestling hired Hulk Hogan for 3000 a show his pop has gone right down and maybe the downfall of the company as he is really stinking up the match ratings

i also meant Hulks as a really low page wage