While your talent may be 'percieved' as Main Eventers/Major Stars, that note comes from an overness standpoint. I'm not exactly sure about this years game as I've yet to run a modern day WWE save where the threshold is so high.

But last year it was an issue because even the Main Eventers aren't popular enough for the network. There is a number probably between 70-80. So even 10 matches featuring main eventers on the show, if none of them are at that marker they won't be classes as 'big names'.

I haven't done nearly enough to verify this, but I was getting this too and it seemed like I needed to have enough Major Stars not just on the shows but actually in matches. Specifically I think I had 4 Major Stars for a long time and I'd get this if I had an event where only two were wrestling but the other two were just in angles.

When i was getting it I had plenty of "major stars" on the cards. The issue was that my company was more popular than my talent.

Of those eight or so "major stars" most of them were at around 70 pop due to pop cap and my company was getting into the high 70s depending on the region. I THINK you basically have to two matches populated with talent that is at least somewhere close to your company's pop at a minimum or you get this. So I had one or two guys that were over 79ish for sure, but for months they were either in the same match or both of them were fighting guys that were at 70... and i would get this. They put on great matches and I got great ratings... but i got this message.

I could be off on those numbers and the specific criteria I'm not like examining the databases each month or anything like that... this is just me learning as I play.