Best Young Prospects (C-Verse)

Now that we've all had a good while to play the game, I'm sure some of us would love to share or brag about some of the improvements we've had from workers we put stock in. Not sure how many people are too deep in their main save, but I'm a year and half in and went from just one Star to 8 Major Stars.. went from Small to Medium, drawing 1200 at first, then 5000 a few months later and now I get 30,000 fans at my shows and I haven't even hit two years. Its been very fun to develop the roster.

My best prospects:

Ernest Youngman (83 pop across US at present) (not too young, but everyone needs this guy when they create a company)

Eddie (Edwin) Velasquez

Rey Soldado

Talia Quinzel

Takeda Temko (Gidayu Katou)

Stuntman

Phobia

Martyr

Doctor Tecnico

Marco Gonzales

Hurakan

The Architect (though sadly been on the shelf a bit)

I have a TON of other up and comers, but these are the ones with the biggest rise in pop/perception, and skills.. Eddie Velasquez is a freaking animal, what a diamond in the rough. Rey Soldado's stamina finally got up enough to be pulling 20 minute matches, and he earned his place.. Was running a Pure Wrestling round robin without picking winners and he nearly swept the board.

Shoutout to Pablo Rodriguez, Huey Cannonball, Tiger Kills (Tigre Salvaje Jr), Captain Brazil Jr. (Capitao Brasil Jr), Raphael, The Starfather (Star Master), and especially Mikey Lau for helping these guys improve so much in so little time.

I'll elaborate on the specifics (or screen cap some stat improvements) for anyone, if anyone here is curious.

Moreso just wondering who has worked best for others over the course of their saves thus far. Like I said, I'm a year and a half into my game and have a legitimately killer roster at this point. Talent flooding my developmental companies as well.

<p></p><ol style="list-style-type:decimal;"><li>Black Diamond<br /></li><li>Black Diamond<br /></li><li>Black Diamond<br /></li><li>Black Diamond<br /></li><li>Black Diamond<br /></li></ol><p></p><p> </p><p>

Think that about covers the list for me.</p>

<p>Even back to 2016, Austin Smooth has always been one of my favs. I always play by starting a new company from scratch and he always comes in as one of the top guys. I just lost him to ACPW after 2 1/2 years in my current save.</p><p> </p><p>

Katya Kornishkova is awesome. I'm loving her. Awesome heel, Great mic skills and good wrestling. One of my top wrestlers after 3 years. My current company is in Canada, and I have the Canadian Title. I love having her be the first Canadian champ and become the "Russian Queen of Canada", then bring in Canadian wrestlers to fight her to try bring honor back to Canada.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Makhai" data-cite="Makhai" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51105" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><ol style="list-style-type:decimal;"><li>Black Diamond<br /></li><li>Black Diamond<br /></li><li>Black Diamond<br /></li><li>Black Diamond<br /></li><li>Black Diamond<br /></li></ol><p></p><p> </p><p> Think that about covers the list for me.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In my Road to Glory Challenge game I have her teamed with Jay Silver as Diamond & Silver.</p><p> </p><p> But some of my true stars have been</p><p> </p><p> Roger Monterio</p><p> Lily Snyder</p><p> Clutch McKane</p><p> Kid Fantastic</p><p> G Force</p><p> Joy Ryder</p><p> Katya Kornishkova</p><p> Sabrina Wells</p><p> Blue Dragon</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> She's not as good but I also like DupliKate but mainly because of her gimmick</p>

Katya is awesome. I definitely vouch for that. I like Spencer Edmund is an intriguing prospect with good SQ. Shout to Cooper Christie in UPSW. He's someone if you're TCW or SWF is worth bidding for as he's young, great SQ and you can probably get him.

Obviously Will Beaumont and Yuta Isono are two of the new heavy hitters this year, but there's a few others I like.

Dreadnought

Primetime Jack Pryde

Charlie Corner

Zippy

Rafe Sashay

And Nakayana was in last year too, but his debut is pretty quick now. A lot of these guys need a lot of development, but if you have a sec company then they're all can't miss prospects.

All of 'em. Everyone from Air Raid Syren to Yvonne Ericks has worked out for me.

Air Raid Syren

Aki Kamio

Amelia Fairchild

Asami Okubo

Billie Krystal

Black Diamond

Blair Kerrigan

Brooke Tyler

Cap'n Joanna Silver

Cassie O'Peter

Catalina Vazquez

Cheyenne

Coco Malloy

DeAnna Desire (Black Diamond's manager)

DupliKate

Electric Dreamer

Ellie de Grazia (the only member of the roster to beat both Alicia Strong and Missy Masterson, clean)

Emiko Miyoshi

Eri Sato

Erin Grey

Estela

February Malaise

Felicia Luck

Gianna DeMarco

Gypsy Rose

Holly Leves

Honey Badger

Hoshiko Tagawa,

Izzy Quick

Joy Ryder

Julia Alvarez

Juliet Balconi

Kalliope Woodchuck

....and on and on.

They haven't all become world champ (Ellie was alliance world champ for a while after taking the belt off Alicia) but they will. And many of them are still so young (19, 20 years old) that my future's assured whenever any of my 'major stars' (who are all over 30, except Brooke Tyler, Coco, Dreamer, and a random gen that blew up) decide to hang up their boots or get injured.

Interesting thread. This is my first TEW game, so I'll have to take a closer look of some of the ones mentioned here. Of the ones people have mentioned that I have:

Ernest Youngman was with some other company, and he had high popularity, but he had some kind of scandal so they fired him. I went to higher him, because he was way higher up than anyone else I had (IPW) but he was "toxic". I wait it out for like a year and then picked him up when he wasn't toxic anymore and he's my second top guy with Blackfriar they both got mid 80s right now...

I got Brooke Tyler at some point, didn't do much with her and she was hovering in the midcard, but I noticed it said in the notes of one of her matches she had a strong fanbase of young woman who loved to see her win, and she just started skyrocketing up the card. She's my number three right now and on fire.

I've got Lucy Stone but haven't done much with her either. Had her in a go-nowhere merry go round feud with Brooke and Nada Snow and both of them skyrocket off. I'll have to come up with something for Lucy to do.

I got the David Stone guy recently when I was looking for low pop guys with ok stats to fill up my dev league... He had a severed spinal cord in the past though and his body stat is only like 47 so I don't know how bad he's going to be stunted lol.

Got Dreadnought and Prime Time Jack Pryde just chilling in dev, I guess I'll have to look closer at them and do something with them. Was looking at Jack Pryde as maybe someone to hang out with Minnesota Awesome as a trio or something.

In 2022 of NYCW save and my young stars are:

James Diaz

The LA Stars

Chuck Casey ( just to send to prison for 2 years)

Sal Dimeo

Vito Perilli

Super Massive Destroyer

Mass Hulk

Bullseye

Donnie Crash (banky bremmer)

Few more I can’t remember off head

Few more I can’t think of off my head. I did have a bunch taken by the big 3 and raw. I recently became USPW dev promotion.

Good unrelated side note. Elmo Benson who I signed after TCW chose not to renew his contact shortly after the game begun, I’ve turnt him into a manager and his mic work became great! He tore his quad and rather letting him sit out the entire year, I decided to make a group called the Monsterous Gentlemen managed by him that features Mass Hulk, Super Massive Destroyer, Devestating Don and Richie Riggins

• 4 weeks later...

<p>Got a new one:</p><p> </p><p>

Kichi Mochizuki</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

So far, she's had Alicia Strong and Megumi Nakajima offer to put her over and she's managed to go beast mode. Drip feed is restraining her skills from properly being reflected but she's been improving by leaps and bounds.</p><p> </p><p>

Now Little Miss Perfect (Sarah Taylor) is doing well also but she's lagging behind in some key categories (psychology, aerial, flashiness). However, LMP is 40% toward the Hall of Immortals and Kichi has 0%.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Remianen" data-cite="Remianen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51105" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Got a new one:<p> </p><p> Kichi Mochizuki</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> So far, she's had Alicia Strong and Megumi Nakajima offer to put her over and she's managed to go beast mode. Drip feed is restraining her skills from properly being reflected but she's been improving by leaps and bounds.</p><p> </p><p> Now Little Miss Perfect (Sarah Taylor) is doing well also but she's lagging behind in some key categories (psychology, aerial, flashiness). However, LMP is 40% toward the Hall of Immortals and Kichi has 0%.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Kichi was great for me in my ACPW fed...she's since moved on to bigger things. Keep an eye on Aki Tsuji as well...gem on the mike and I had her and Kichi teaming up and they were a fun team. Sarah Taylor was great for me too...two current standouts are Honey Badger and Ava Anderson...with Romi Yamamoto an up and comer.</p><p> </p><p> As for guys, like everyone Youngman is a stud (not in my fed), but for me, Yuta Isono looks like a future superstar, Astro is a very promising high flyer, and everyone in my fed has been going crazy for Spencer Edmund but in 5 years of trying I haven't been able to get him to do anything...maybe you can?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DrRDuke" data-cite="DrRDuke" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51105" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Kichi was great for me in my ACPW fed...she's since moved on to bigger things. Keep an eye on Aki Tsuji as well...gem on the mike and I had her and Kichi teaming up and they were a fun team. Sarah Taylor was great for me too...two current standouts are Honey Badger and Ava Anderson...with Romi Yamamoto an up and comer.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Who is Aki Tsuji? That sounds like a random gen/dojo graduate. Or maybe you mean Aki Kamio?</p><p> </p><p> I don't split up tag teams and often treat them as a single entity. So if Lily isn't improving as well, I don't see Ava as improving. They're still one of my top teams but I don't book them as individuals. I'm moving away from that with Honey Badger because I'm really ambivalent about Marie Punnen. Right now, I treat her as the Sammy Guevara of The Furies. I added Erin Grey to the stable, with Julia Alvarez as the manager so in multi-person matches, Marie is taking the pinfall or tapping out. Honey's the current project Nakajima says she wants to work on so Marie will probably fall further behind.</p><p> </p><p> Yvonne Ericks has also been a revelation. But maybe that's Jaime Quine, Claire Winters, and Brooke Tyler's influence.</p>

Who is Aki Tsuji? That sounds like a random gen/dojo graduate. Or maybe you mean Aki Kamio?

I added Erin Grey to the stable...Yvonne Ericks has also been a revelation. But maybe that's Jaime Quine, Claire Winters, and Brooke Tyler's influence.

My bad, Tsuji is a March 2020 Dojo grad...Grey was co-tag champ in ACPW when I took over and I had some success with her before she signed elsewhere...while Yvonne was on my roster for a good year before I really used her...and literally 2-3 shows into using her properly she signed an exclusive elsewhere as well. I've had a lot of trouble holding onto ladies in my game.