Lack of Female workers in UK/Europe?

Hi,

I've only recently just got into the C-Verse and was pretty shocked at the lack of female workers in Europe entirely, I imagine the reason is there is no womens promotion in those regions? Was just wondering if there is a reason and peoples opinions? Otherwise I'm finally starting to get into the C-Verse after discovering the re-render project & the company discussion threads :)

Yeah it sucks. Luckily you can talk to workers now and get them to work in your game area. I set a filter for unemployed female wrestlers with at least 60 experience and asked them to work in the British Isles.

The downside is that you'll have to pay their travel costs but some will move to your area which will make things cheaper.

Australia similarly lacks women. Not every area has every type of wrestler, and I think you're right in that the talent pool generally reflects the exisiting promotions. Eastern Australia, home of Hardcore DIW, has lots of deathmatch guys but no women and very few fliers in the available talent pool.

It's disappointing. Even taking into account that women's wrestling is becoming less of a niche style and more of a normal occurance on cards (like tag matches), it's nice to have the option to build any promotion you like in any area you want. Limitations add flavour, but stark absence is a bummer.

Give yourself about 7 points in "Silver Tongue", then "Talk to worker" and you can ask them to come to your area.

I always get that Japanese Spider girl, first thing. She doesn't always say yes, but when she does, she's the immediate "2016 Spencer Spade" of my women's division.

Most of the areas except the US lack Female workers. I really wanted to start a women's fed for local to global in Mexico and there are like 4 uneployed mexican workers. There are a bunch of unemployed american workers who can work in Mexico but there are very few unemployed actual mexican women. The whole game need a huge boost in female workers to hire.

I think there is a mod in the works to do this.

Give yourself about 7 points in "Silver Tongue", then "Talk to worker" and you can ask them to come to your area.

I always get that Japanese Spider girl, first thing. She doesn't always say yes, but when she does, she's the immediate "2016 Spencer Spade" of my women's division.

Spider Isako is a monster just waiting to break out. I have a "New Japan" stable in an American joshi fed featuring her, Asami Okubo, Emiko Miyoshi, Hoshiko Tagawa, Kichi Mochizuki, and Rina Kasahara (all start unemployed and were willing to work in the USA for peanuts immediately!) and they're taking the world by storm.

Yeah, it's bad, and not helped by the fact that many of the unemployed female workers might retire in the first year, there aren't many Yet To Debut canon characters, and there aren't a lot of free pics of female workers. (There are more pictures of Jack Bruce than generic Hispanic female workers!!!)

In a way, it's almost the exact opposite problem of 2016- there were TOO many unemployed female talents, and very few places for them to get hired.

Spider Isako is a monster just waiting to break out. I have a "New Japan" stable in an American joshi fed featuring her, Asami Okubo, Emiko Miyoshi, Hoshiko Tagawa, Kichi Mochizuki, and Rina Kasahara (all start unemployed and were willing to work in the USA for peanuts immediately!) and they're taking the world by storm.

Those young girls are amazing, when willr0ck's women's mod will come out I will surely pick them back up again. Kaori Takenouchi is one hell of a badass, too.

My 2018 C-verse mod tries to address this, at least laying the foundation for future versions. Has more UK and European women, mainly real wrestlers for europe and both real talents and eye candy in the UK to help SNP out. Even if you just want to stick with default data you could always look at downloaded and importing the new characters you like? Theres also some new female promotions

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546316

Willr0ck is working on a mod too that is worth keeping an eye on

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546605

But yeah, lack of a decent worldwide womens scene is a big C-verse weakness really. That and lack of free pics, I think in the default theres only 1 or 2 masked female free pics so theyll never be a real luchadora scene. Again once my mod is fully released it should have a lot more free pics too so it gives things a chance to grow in the future

My 2018 C-verse mod tries to address this, at least laying the foundation for future versions. Has more UK and European women, mainly real wrestlers for europe and both real talents and eye candy in the UK to help SNP out. Even if you just want to stick with default data you could always look at downloaded and importing the new characters you like? Theres also some new female promotions

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546316

Willr0ck is working on a mod too that is worth keeping an eye on

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546605

But yeah, lack of a decent worldwide womens scene is a big C-verse weakness really. That and lack of free pics, I think in the default theres only 1 or 2 masked female free pics so theyll never be a real luchadora scene. Again once my mod is fully released it should have a lot more free pics too so it gives things a chance to grow in the future

Can the free pics in your mod be copied to the default data and work seamlessly? Or would they all have to be renamed and such?

Can the free pics in your mod be copied to the default data and work seamlessly? Or would they all have to be renamed and such?

Yeah youd be able to put the pictures in the default picture folder then import the free pictures. I haven't sorted free pics just yet though, will be in full release of it