PBS1.0 storylines/angles released

it will be fixed for the next version duffman. And yep stallion all angles you suggest i will put in. Edit: Saturdays were built for modding! Going to finish removing duplicates today and then add the storys that have been donated and i may well add a few extra madness angles 'cos i like them and they are kinda thin on the ground then its on to tweaking some of the character names in the storys to make it easier and im done for this month!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=panix04]it will be fixed for the next version duffman. And yep stallion all angles you suggest i will put in. Edit: Saturdays were built for modding! Going to finish removing duplicates today and then add the storys that have been donated and i may well add a few extra madness angles 'cos i like them and they are kinda thin on the ground then its on to tweaking some of the character names in the storys to make it easier and im done for this month![/QUOTE] Very cool. Thanks for listening.

mjd i was just about to import the storys you sent me, but it appears you sent me the original pack by mistake - there were 150 storys in there) a quick update i have finished deleting all duplicate angles and making sure all the pre-fixes are uniformed, which is a big old waste of a saturday, but i dont have a life anway! - dont forget you can find a full list of changes for the next version on page 1 - im sure if nothing else this post will set TCP's mind at ease!

Are you sure? It doesn't make sense because I don't have the original pack anymore... Well, I'll resend the file. Remember to add the the 2 angles I mentioned. I sent you the angle file too, but I'll resend it anyway. I corrected the problem in the one angle, so you don't have to worry about that...

Cheers buddy, i will add these in tonight. Will take storylines up to 154 so i only have to do one more to reach this months 5 a month target! Which is a result! This version will be a big improvement on the original but i doubt it will be error free. I know one of peoples big peeves is with the spelling but it is something i dont have the patience to sort out myself. So if anyone wants to edit the spelling let me know and i will send you the curent files.

the angle pack has been reduced by about 300 after removing all the duplicates. It now stands at 1700 approx. I have to add the storylines i have been sent plus a couple i have written. I will be able to send you the storys/angles either tonight or tommorow - is that ok?

lol, im so laid back im horozontal! I got nearly all of it done on saturday. I have taken on a fair few modding projects of late, there is this one, im doing the UK scene for another fantasy world mod, i said i would help out with the TV mod (although i havent yet!) and im doing the pictures and maybe the graphics for a wrespi2 mod! Yep busy, busy, busy and i still managed to squeeze in a cracking PPV on my diary game and drinking too much lager and probably angering the priest who lives next door during the England game. Incidentally - bring on the portugese!

[QUOTE=panix04]lol, im so laid back im horozontal! I got nearly all of it done on saturday. I have taken on a fair few modding projects of late, there is this one, im doing the UK scene for another fantasy world mod, i said i would help out with the TV mod (although i havent yet!) and im doing the pictures and maybe the graphics for a wrespi2 mod! Yep busy, busy, busy and i still managed to squeeze in a cracking PPV on my diary game and drinking too much lager and probably angering the priest who lives next door during the England game. Incidentally - bring on the portugese![/QUOTE] Amen brother. They aint got **** on us! Cheerio Deco and Ronaldo!

ARG! Football/Soccer talk makes me feel stupid! I've only seen 2 games. I believe they were USA/Ghana and France/Togo. At least I got to see my own country lose in the third game...again... Well, to stay on topic, I assume you got the storylines then Panix! My others are somewhat sub-par and rushed, so I may just wait until the next update to add more. BTW, you can change the names of the stories if you want. Note: I have 4 (I believe) storylines that I sent you (3 Title Feuds and a Shawn vs. Vince, if I didn't remove it). I also fixed some capitalization problems in the storylines if you want to copy them over too.

I would hope that you will including singles and tag team unchained feuds as well. I'm also hoping for more then just two tag teams to be used in the unchained feuds as well. These are by far my favorite as you can what you please just incase the feuds include storylines that don't exist in the game.

[QUOTE=wbafanlee]I'd like to see a lot more generic 1-2 month single and tag team feuds if you can please.[/QUOTE] I donated 3 of my own generic, singles feuds of that length already! They're meant to be used with titles, but don't have to. I'm sure you will enjoy them.

incidentally if a suggestion you have made on this thread doesnt appear when this version is released it does not mean its not going to be in there eventually. As stated before there will be a monthly release and i am aiming for 5 storys per month minumum. Edit: By the way MJD do you think you could send the angles i need for your storys in a seperate database or failing that give me a list so i can just import the ones i need. I cant overwrite my current angles because i have edited them. Cheers bud!

[QUOTE=panix04]incidentally if a suggestion you have made on this thread doesnt appear when this version is released it does not mean its not going to be in there eventually. As stated before there will be a monthly release and i am aiming for 5 storys per month minumum. Edit: By the way MJD do you think you could send the angles i need for your storys in a seperate database or failing that give me a list so i can just import the ones i need. I cant overwrite my current angles because i have edited them. Cheers bud![/QUOTE] Oh, yeah, no problem. I forgot to tell you what storylines I sent! There are only 2, and they are Authority Conflict angles along the lines of "AC - Authority Demands Alliance". I'm sorta busy, so I can't look, but that's close enough that you'll find them in a few seconds... They go with the McMahon/Michaels storyline. (Well, one of them does. The other just has an opposite outcome.) BTW, I'm planning on adding more storylines to the update after this one. I'd add more now, but I need to play through the game to get some inspiration, and seeing as I'm going on vacation in a few days, that'll be difficult.

question for you panix. Is the link on the front page for the updated angles pack or are you saving that for TCP1's mod release this saturday? Also another angle that could be included would be a worker is shown worried about something backstage. Dont know if I might have missed that or something but there you go.

no that link is version1, version 1.1 will be released as part of TCP's mod and will be updated on the front page on the same day for the 2 people who dont want to use TCP's mod :D i will add that angle in for ya. Im hoping to send the files over to TCP tonight.

[QUOTE=Duffman]Don't know if it's already been mentioned but during the "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow" storyline. I am unable to Step 3 as the I can't find the angle that it specify's I should use. it's commentator antag insults protag and it says it's a Set Up angle but I can't find it. Any help?[/QUOTE] sorry this is a bit late, there is an angle in there it is something like 'guest comentator insults singles.' Edit: the files have been sent accross to TCP now V1.1 is complete. So dont post any suggestions now until after the new version arrives, you never know they might already be in there. A full list of what has changed can be found on page1 of this post - i hope you all like it!

Archived