SWF: Steering The Ship

The Living Legend' Rocky Golden [vs] 'Your Hero' Atom Smasher w/ Kristen Pearce

Jungle Lord [vs] 'Platinum' James Prudence

Brett Biggins & Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] Robbie Wright & Makutsi

The Dallas Cowboys w/ Hannah [vs] The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee)

Bear Bekowski [vs] Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy

'Every Woman's Dream' Valiant w/ Rogue [vs] Randy Unleashed w/ Hollywood Bret Starr

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>'The Living Legend' <strong>Rocky Golden</strong> [vs] 'Your Hero' Atom Smasher w/ Kristen Pearce</p><p> </p><p>

Jungle Lord [vs] 'Platinum' <strong>James Prudence</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brett Biggins & Spencer Spade</strong> w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] Robbie Wright & Makutsi</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Dallas Cowboys</strong> w/ Hannah [vs] The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee)</p><p> </p><p>

Bear Bekowski [vs] <strong>Dominic DeSousa</strong> w/ Joe Sexy</p><p> </p><p>

'Every Woman's Dream' <strong>Valiant</strong> w/ Rogue [vs] Randy Unleashed w/ Hollywood Bret Starr</p>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #F1F1F1; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Sn1kyxA.jpg

March 2020, Week 4…

On Commentary:

1HxlcrZ.jpg20JCxX2.jpg7hjGB3b.jpg

Duane Fry, Ana Garcia and Franklin Fumier

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #cccccc; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

A Rocky Future

We kicked off the show with the SWF World Heavyweight Champion Rocky Golden heading to the ring... Looking a little worse for wear after the two weeks he's had...

UDkDrRp.jpg

Rocky Golden:
“They say that when you're the World Heavyweight Champion, that you get a target on your back... They say, everyone wants a piece of you... They say, you gotta do everything you can to defend the Gold... and keep it as long as you can... But I SAY... The best form of defence... is a good attack... So I'm not gonna sit around, and wait for Tommy Cornell... Or Scythe... Or John Greed to come calling... Greed... Why wait 'til World Is Watching, when I can take out one of the guys who's put a target on me RIGHT NOW...!!”

Golden waited and then got his wish... John Greed and Scythe headed onto the stage...

TJcYKto.jpgMWjahe5.jpg

John Greed:
“Why wait until World Is Watching...?! The clue is in the name Rocky... I want the WORLD to see me defeat you... and capture my first SWF World Heavyweight Championship... If I beat you tonight, what do I achieve...?! A non-title victory... One week removed from the worst week of your life... Scythe laid you out... Tommy Cornell got one of the Keith Twins to make you pass out... I could beat you tonight, with one hand tied behind my back... But instead... Why don't you face a man who has a big problem with the way you carry that Championship...”

Greed looked over his shoulder, as 'The Radioactive Wrecking Machine' Atom Smasher strolled onto the stage...

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #fafbff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

UDkDrRp.jpgXMK0bKq.jpgJ1wiSMS.jpg
w/
IQbZVf5.jpg

'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden [vs] 'Your Hero' Atom Smasher w/ Kristen Pearce

Great way to kick off the in-ring action tonight, with two men on incredible rolls in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Golden has held the SWF World Heavyweight Championship for almost a year now, while everything Smasher touches turns to gold in 2020, he really has the 'Midas Touch' right now. It made for a compelling watch, and the match could easily have headlined a pay-per-view. For the finish, Smasher was looking to hit his 'Mushroom Cloud' Piledriver, but Rocky was too strong for him. With his head between Smasher's legs, he raised up to a standing position to hit a back body drop. While Smasher tried to get up, Rocky ran over and hit his 'Rocky Road' finisher.

Winner:
'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden

Finish:
'Rocky Road' (Curb Stomp)

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #cccccc; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Return The Money, Big Money

Rocky Golden left ringside, keen to not make yet another powerful enemy in Atom Smasher... The latter remained in the ring though, and instructed Kristen Pearce to grab a microphone... He shook the cobwebs of the previous match off as he spoke...

J1wiSMS.jpgIQbZVf5.jpg

Atom Smasher:
“Fear... Urgh... Not Citizens... YOUR Hero is not... hurt... I was tasked with bringing justice to... urgh... A man known as 'Big Cat'... I've fought bigger cats in my time... I've saved the WORLD from them... So Brandon James, I have NO problem... urgh... fighting you, and returning the money you stole to The Unleashed Rat Pack...”

'Big Money' Brandon James strolled to the ring, as Atom Smasher pulled himself up to his feet in the corner...

AQ5ejtJ.jpg

Brandon James:
“So you're callin' me out...?? What...?? You gonna try and fight me, now...??”

Smasher said that James needs to return the money he stole... But James explained that he'd spent it all... every last penny... This angered Smasher, but he was in no condition to fight 'Big Money' tonight...

Atom Smasher:
“Then you owe The Unleashed Rat Pack a great debt... and you must work it off...!!”

Brandon James:
“You gonna make me...??”

Smasher dropped to the floor and rolled under the bottom rope as James approached him aggressively... He and Kristen Pearce strolled up the ramp to safety... Keeping their eyes fixed firmly on Brandon James...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

No Beast

In a stark contrast to SWF World Heavyweight Champion Rocky Golden, who kicked off the show, and then competed in a match, we learned that the other man attacked by Tommy Cornell and the Keith Twins last week: 'The Beast' Remo Richardson was not here tonight...!!

JU7gup7.jpg

Rumours have been swirling around that he's injured, or taking some time off... It would be a strange time to do the latter... He's surely want to get his hands on Cornell and co... We should get an update from him next week...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #fafbff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

RUqzebq.jpgXMK0bKq.jpgp3NXv6f.jpg

Jungle Lord [vs] 'Platinum' James Prudence

Two veterans doing battle here, and a real showcase of both men's abilities. Both men are winding down in their careers in many ways, but neither seem to be slowing down in the ring, having both competed plenty in 2020. For the finish, Jungle Lord went for a shoulder tackle in the corner, but Prudence side-stepped him. He hit the buckle hard, and was easy pickings for the 'Triple P' submission hold.

Winner:
'Platinum' James Prudence

Finish:
'Prudential Pain Plan' (YES! Lock)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

No Fire Without Smoke

In a corridor backstage, the newly crowned SWF World Tag Team Champions: The Awesomeness bumped into 'The Con Man' Sammy Smoke...

3HkTKas.jpgehlQk4r.jpg6b4NVRY.jpg

Sammy Smoke:
“Boys, boys, boys... Congratulations, are in ORDER... Three time World Tag Team Champions... Your first reign, for what...?? Four years...?? Listen... 'Awesome' as it was winning again... that four year gap must have SUCKED... Listen... I can help guy... I can take your careers to the next level... and THAT... Is a Sammy Smoke, Guarantee...!!”

Smoke's a good salesman, but the grin he pops off after speaking to someone about
their
careers is very hateable... Huey Cannonball and Jefferson Stardust walked away from him... Leaving him unhappy with their decision...

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Qz4DCQj.jpg4N8F8HW.jpg
w/
L5JpZfT.jpgXMK0bKq.jpgxBtD9x3.jpgVVd41tF.jpg

Brett Biggins & Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] Robbie Wright & Makutsi

Four very good performers here, with Biggins and Spade out for revenge after blind-sided attacks from their opponents tonight in recent weeks. Wright and Makutsi gelled well, despite never teaming up before, as they wanted to hurt the two men stood across the ring from them. Biggins took a beating out there, but Spade came in off the 'hot-tag' and changed things. He pinned Makutsi in the end, after hitting his 'Supreme Stunner' on 'The African Assassin'. Wright could have broken it up, but he chose not to.

Winners:
Brett Biggins & Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno

Finish:
'Supreme Stunner'

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

AWOL American

After losing to 'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro last week on Supreme TV, nobody in the SWF has heard from 'The All American' Des Davids... He was seen however, going into a barbers and getting his hair colour changed...

ElEVX88.jpg

The now blonde Davids is scheduled to return to in-ring action next week... Maybe he'll be more careful about who he pokes a fight with after the way he disrespected Retro, and the fan favourite not only beat him on TV, but also cost him his North American Title re-match the week before at Awesome Impact... We also learned here that Davids and Retro would be going 1 on 1 again... this time on pay-per-view... at The World Is Watching!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Y6t27mT.jpg8LfUfH4.jpg
w/
nnxGpZg.jpgXMK0bKq.jpgAAw7xYl.jpgr2VwRNg.jpg

The Dallas Cowboys w/ Hannah [vs] The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee)

It's been a rough week for Ranger and Marshall Dillon. The Dallas Cowboys lost their SWF World Tag Team Titles after just one month, and then followed that loss up with a loss here tonight. The Pain Alliance are in exceptional form in 2020, with their only two losses coming at the hands of Ranger and Dillon in a tag match and a six-man tag match. They made up for those losses with a win here, after Kurt Laramee intimidated Hannah at ringside, leading to Big Smack Scott hitting the 'Ego Trip' on Ranger.

**NOTE, this was supposed to be a Tag Team Title Match – The Dallas Cowboys versus The Awesomeness, but a minor injury at a house show ruled Huey Cannonball out unfortunately... I'll just make it so the announce team covered this in the commentary**

Winners:
The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee)

Finish:
'Ego Trip' (STO)

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Shoot Training Session

We cut to a pre-taped video package next, showing the three members of the Sharp Shooters training together...

YzO6EFw.jpgPq88zCN.jpgDeIFp3i.jpg

Angry Gilmore, Joey Morgan and Steven Parker are three dangerous men, and they showed it here in a series of mini vignettes highlighting their MMA backgrounds... They punched and kicked heavy bags, and rolled around on the mat with young MMA talents, making them tap out and show pain... The video package ended with a still graphic showing that the trio will be in Six-Man Tag Team action next week for the first ever time... against three members of the Unleashed Rat Pack...!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

YJKaHLr.jpgXMK0bKq.jpgrdaCN0F.jpg
w/
jz0E3tO.jpg

Bear Bekowski [vs] Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy

Dominic DeSousa could have done without the injury he suffered one month ago, halting his progress. But he returned to action with another big win here. The broken tail bone he suffered in February meant that big Bear Bekowski zeroed in on his rear end numerous times with kicks and knees. For the finish though, with Joe Sexy's help in the form of a distraction at ringside, he hit 'The Widow Maker' and got back to winning ways.

Winner:
Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy

Finish:
'The Widow Maker' Reverse DDT

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

Reasons Why I'm The Number One Contender

We got 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez heading to the ring after a commercial break next... He had an A-Frame under his arm, and a clipboad in his other hand... He slid his gear under the bottom rope, and then rolled into the ring... Before setting up the A-Frame in the middle of it... and then placing some reading glasses on his face...

ReBya6j.jpg

Jimmy Hernandez:
“REASONS why I should be the Number One Contender for the North American Title... NUMBER ONE... Last week I beat current Champion ZWB in singles action... NUMBER TWO... He hasn't beaten me 1 on 1 all year... Only in tag matches, and triple threats... NU...”

Before Hernandez could finish, ZWB's music hit... and the North American Champion strolled out... Hernandez began to pack his A-Frame away in a hurry, but 'The Show Stealer' told him not to worry... because he wasn't here to fight the geeky 'Mainstream' star...

PUKKkly.jpg

ZWB:
“I came out here to say one thing to you... As far as I'm concerned... You ARE the Number One Contender... You beat me last week... It was a great match... and we'll do it again at The World Is Watching... I don't have a problem with that... What I DO have a problem with... is the way you hit that Spear on me AFTER the matc...”

Hernandez exploded out of the corner, and hit his 'Apparition #14' Spear on ZWB...!! Just like he did to win the match last week, and just like he did
after
the match last week... ZWB was cut in half by the move... His Championship Belt went flying off his shoulder... Hernandez stood over ZWB to end the segment... and we now have our North American Title Match for The World Is Watching!!

</div>

Tqu7eOE.jpg

6I7Az0O.jpg
w/
AgCmdAR.jpgXMK0bKq.jpgXlRhIOy.jpg
w/
A81VrUG.jpg

'Every Woman's Dream' Valiant w/ Rogue [vs] Randy Unleashed w/ Hollywood Bret Starr

Valiant versus Randy Unleashed could well be the Main Event of a pay-per-view one day in the not so distant future. They showed great chemistry as opponents, but the real story was the work of Rogue and Hollywood Bet Starr at ringside. Starr played up to his cowardly heel persona, but hitting Val with blows behind the referee's back only angered his opposite number Rogue. 'The Scoundrel' took personal offence to Starr's antics, and decided to attack him! This lead to the referee sending both men to the back, which presented an opportunity for Randy. Another of his stable-mates BJ O'Neil sauntered out to the ring moments later, and continued to cheat on her friend's behalf. Valiant was fired up though, and determined to make it three wins from three under Rogue's 'guidance', for want of a better word. He ended up countering an attempted missile dropkick from Randy, to lock in his patented 'V-Split' Figure Four, and pick up an impressive victory.

Winner:
'Every Woman's Dream' Valiant w/ Rogue

Finish:
'V-Split' (Figure Four)

</div>

Unwanted Company

After the match, Hollywood Bret Starr ran back out to the ring to try and jump Valiant, but he was soon followed out by Rogue, who saved his friend from a beatdown... While Val and Rogue stood and glared at Randy and Bret across the ring, another entrance music hit... and Tommy Cornell lead The Keith Twins to the ring at a slow, methodical pace...!!

6I7Az0O.jpgAgCmdAR.jpgXlRhIOy.jpgA81VrUG.jpgXdsDURr.jpgmuS0ctM.jpgJePDuGr.jpg

Val, Rogue, Randy and Bret stood firm... Knowing they had the numbers advantage... But then Randy and Bret pulled off the chickens**t move of the night, by dropping to the floor and rolling out of the back side of the ring... Rogue looked like he was about to follow them, but then changed his mind... He stood side by side with the beaten up Valiant... but 3 on 2 they never really stood a chance... The crowd begged for Remo Richardson... but they got a man they love even more... 'The Dragon' Mikey Lau ran to the ring to Queen's 'Dragon Attack'...!!

5192j2z.jpg

Lau didn't come alone... He brought a steel chair to the ring and started swinging... The Keith Twins both ducked the chair shots and slithered out of the ring, while Tommy Cornell was gone before 'The Dragon' even made it up onto the apron... Lau checked on both Valiant and Rogue, before grabbing a microphone...

Mikey Lau:
“Tommy Cornell...!! You are not welcome here... Next week... me and you, 1 on 1... This is not a request... This is HAPPENING...!! GOT A DRAGON ON MY BACK!!”

The crowd chanted 'It's a Dragon Attack' back at Lau as the show went off the air...!! Will Tommy Cornell make his in-ring debut in the Supreme Wrestling Federation next week on Supreme TV?!

</div>

cVF9nZZ.jpg

Overall Show Rating: 84

THE SHOW IS OVER, BUT IF YOU FANCY A CATCH UP, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW

|
|

SWF News: Charger Siaki has been sent back down to Developmental to make space for the arrival of Tommy Cornell...

</div>

Another excellent TV show. Cornell vs Lau could be a MOTY level calibre match.

But, I'm sure Cornell will find a way to duck out of the match. No way his return match in SWF after all those years away is happening on TV. Their's PPV money to be had.

I'm always torn about bringing in a big big signing. From memory, this might be the biggest signing I've ever made. But I always think their first match shouldn't be like, a HUGE 1 on 1 Pay-Per-View Match... I like to ease them in really, with a smaller singles match on TV, and in Cornell's case his first PPV match will be easing him in too. Not to bury Mikey Lau, but right now he's 7th or 8th most over babyface, so I don't see it as a huge one. But there's a lot of Tommy Cornell matches you would call big!!

Cornell versus any of these is big in my opinion:

Mikey Lau

Valiant

Rocky Golden

Remo

Rogue

Atom Smasher

Spencer Spade

Eric Eisen

Matty Faith

Either Keith Twin

Angry Gilmore

Joey Morgan

Crippler

I'm looking forward to the golden/greed feud. I'm not super familiar with swf but I've never seen greed on that level so will be interesting to see if that changes in my mind to the point where he's an actual threat to Golden's reign.

So, interestingly, he's not on that level. I've been working hard to get his popularity up in recent weeks, but as of where I'm writing, there are 7 or 8 heels more over than him. So I guess he's on Mikey Lau's level. But when he's got a guy like Scythe accompanying him to the ring, and all the skills I like in a Sports Entertainment Main Eventer, he's hard to deny.

I kind of feel like I needed Cornell to come in to the heel side of the Main Event scene. Losing Crippler to injury and then rehab really hit my World Title plans hard. Once Rocky has been through Remo, I'm left with limited options for a challenger if I'm not pulling the trigger on Cornell/Rocky straight away. I also believe that Cornell/Rocky doesn't need the World Title either. It's an interesting time! I can always go back to Rocky/Remo... I have Valiant, Rogue, Smasher and lots of other potential challengers for either Rocky or Greed...

Where is Krissy Angelle? We need her hot tail on these shows! Also, another great show. Can't wait to see what Cornell does here.

Thanks man :D yeah, you're right, I'm not sure why she wasn't on this show... I haven't made her pic for the new roster pics yet, so maybe I subconsciously decided to keep her off TV for a while? I honestly couldn't tell you :D Haha! I'm tired okay!

rUPEivH.jpg

Prediction Prizes on the way for RKOwnage, Satyr24 and humph :D

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #F1F1F1; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Quick Picks for Supreme TV, April 2020, Week 1

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] 'All American' Des Davids

Faith and Old Glory [vs] The Keith Twins

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe

Angry Gilmore, Joey Morgan & Steven Parker [vs] Fame and Money & Justin Sensitive

Hawaiian Crush [vs] The Pain Alliance

'The Dragon' Mikey Lau [vs] 'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell

</div>

The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] 'All American' Des Davids

Angry Gilmore, Joey Morgan & Steven Parker [vs] Fame and Money & Justin Sensitive

These are a bit random, but hopefully can win a couple of points. Will start following this up-close as from what I read diagonally it seems very pleasing. Also I don't know much about SWF just yet. Never booked them cause usually I struggle with the first shows in big companies at c-verse, and to intepret everyone's character, so this will surely help me out.

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] 'All American' Des Davids - I hesitated here for a second. Davids just changed his hair color which is HUGE! But we're going with the Ace of Spades.

'The Show Stealer' ZWB [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe - Poor ZWB doesn't stand a chance.

Hawaiian Crush [vs] The Pain Alliance - They just beat the Cowboys, let's keep 'em rolling a bit.

Still waiting for Lloyd to acknowledge my return to viewing his work. :p

Love Morgan though

Hate the way you slandered Mikey earlier.. The Dragon could carry most other promotions in the game singlehandedly.

Is Spade a face yet?

Keith Twins get the boost here.

I feel like ZWB is higher on the card but Greed needs to look good going into that battle with Rocky Golden.

The Sharpshooters dominate this one.

Where have Hawaiian Crush been? Hawai'i?

Rough Justice roughs up Mikey.

'The Dragon' Mi

-Mikey Lau [vs] 'Rough Justice' Tommy Cornell

I think there's a few gimmies in there - although two weeks ago I think most of us would have predicted ZWB over Greed. Not now. Hardest prediction was me predicted a Ekuma victory (obviously couldn't have done that if he was in singles action). If he lets me down, I'll predict anyone over him. Even Charger Siaki.

These are a bit random, but hopefully can win a couple of points. Will start following this up-close as from what I read diagonally it seems very pleasing. Also I don't know much about SWF just yet. Never booked them cause usually I struggle with the first shows in big companies at c-verse, and to intepret everyone's character, so this will surely help me out.

Glad to have you reading and predicting :)

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] 'All American' Des Davids - I hesitated here for a second. Davids just changed his hair color which is HUGE! But we're going with the Ace of Spades.

Absolutely massive! I liked Davids' alts with blonde hair, so just went for it to differentiate him a little more :)

Still waiting for Lloyd to acknowledge my return to viewing his work. :p

Hi.

Hate the way you slandered Mikey earlier.. The Dragon could carry most other promotions in the game singlehandedly.

Oh did I? Slander is a little strong isn't it? I just meant he's not my most over babyface, he's around 8th. His entertainment stats will probably stop him ever reaching the pinnacle in the company unfortunately, but his Queen Fan character, with the Dragon Attack entrance music, and his in-ring skills, make him a huge favourite. Cornell needed a big debut match, and Lau is the perfect first opponent. Close enough in popularity to beat him (by DQ or something) and it not annoy Cornell in-game too... ;)

Is Spade a face yet?

He sure is. If you're ever unsure, I always write the babyface's name(s) first in a face vs heel match.

I think there's a few gimmies in there - although two weeks ago I think most of us would have predicted ZWB over Greed. Not now. Hardest prediction was me predicted a Ekuma victory (obviously couldn't have done that if he was in singles action). If he lets me down, I'll predict anyone over him. Even Charger Siaki.

Haha! Poor Ekuma! He's a great talent, and has the size. Just in a funk wins/losses wise. For now...

Pretty much nailed the predictions for TV but blew it at the PPV. Brutal. Let's go again...

Torn on whether Cornell gets the win for a succeasful return or a DQ loss to look strong.

Let's go the anti-WWE route and go for a straight win.

He sure is. If you're ever unsure, I always write the babyface's name(s) first in a face vs heel match.

Lloyd, I know this is your diary and all, but I'm not quite sure you know what you're talking about. Atom Smasher has been on the right side and clearly he's a face because he's our hero! You're welcome!