SWF: Steering The Ship

Six Man Tag Team Match:

Remo Richardson, Valiant & Mikey Lau w/ Rogue [vs] Tommy Cornell & The Keith Twins

North American Title Match:

'The Show Stealer' ZWB © [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez

If Smasher wins, James works for him... If James wins, he gets Smasher's 'SWF Injuries' dossier:

'Big Money' Brandon James w/ Krissy Angelle [vs] 'Your Hero' Atom Smasher w/ Kristen Pearce

Grudge Match:

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] 'All American' Des Davids

SWF World Tag Team Title Match:

The Sharp Shooters [vs] The Dallas Cowboys w/ Hannah [vs] The Awesomeness © [vs] Randy Unleashed & Hollywood Bret Starr

Everything To Gain Upgrade Attempt:

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade © w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] 'The King of Charisma' Robbie Wright w/ Eric Eisen & Emma Chase

SWF World Heavyweight Title Match:

'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden © [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Six man tag

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 87

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) 1

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six Man Tag Team Match:

Remo Richardson, Valiant & Mikey Lau w/ Rogue [vs] Tommy Cornell & The Keith Twins

If Smasher wins, James works for him... If James wins, he gets Smasher's 'SWF Injuries' dossier:

'Big Money' Brandon James w/ Krissy Angelle [vs] 'Your Hero' Atom Smasher w/ Kristen Pearce

Grudge Match:

The Sharp Shooters [vs] The Dallas Cowboys w/ Hannah [vs] The Awesomeness © [vs] Randy Unleashed & Hollywood Bret Starr

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade © w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] 'The King of Charisma' Robbie Wright w/ Eric Eisen & Emma Chase

'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden © [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe

Feels outrageous but I've gotta feeling

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Six Man Tag

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 85

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) 1

Six Man Tag Team Match:

Remo Richardson, Valiant & Mikey Lau w/ Rogue [vs] Tommy Cornell & The Keith Twins - I think you have to bring these guys in strong on PPV, and a DQ loss won't cut it.

'The Show Stealer' ZWB © [vs] 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez - Just a hunch. I think it'll be the only title switch of the night.

'Big Money' Brandon James w/ Krissy Angelle [vs] 'Your Hero' Atom Smasher w/ Kristen Pearce - I think there could be "big money" in a story where James has to do Smasher's bidding, moreso than there would be the other way around. Like, Brandon, just do your research and watch tape my guy.

Grudge Match:

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro [vs] 'All American' Des Davids - Just preference.

The Sharp Shooters [vs] The Dallas Cowboys w/ Hannah [vs] The Awesomeness © [vs] Randy Unleashed & Hollywood Bret Starr - I hesitated for a second here because I think Randy and Starr would be an interesting switch given the cracks in the stable, but having the "third best team" pick up the win is equally interesting.

'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade © w/ Dulce Moreno [vs] 'The King of Charisma' Robbie Wright w/ Eric Eisen & Emma Chase - Spencer is my guy but I think you have some stock invested in Robbie Wright so I wouldn't be shocked if this went the other way.

'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden © [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe - Greed has been an interesting interim challenger but honestly that's all I see him as. We're building toward Golden/Cornell and I don't see that changing here.

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Golden/Greed.

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 86

Six Man Tag Team Match:

-Remo might take a bit of persuading here, but the heels have to win here.

-I feel that ZWB is destined for a feud with one of the Gauges, the question is does it have to be over a title?

-Smasher all the way - a hugely popular heel in my eyes.

Grudge Match:

-You seem to like Robbie, I'm not a big Davids fan, so this works.

-They can have a bit longer

-The can keep working his way up

-Even with interference, no chance.

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Main Event

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 86

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) 0

Six Man Tag Team Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Probably wrong, but going with the six man tag

Six Man Tag Team Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? ZWB vs. Mainstream in a shocker(likely not but I want to be different.)

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points)88

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) 0

Six Man Tag Team Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Golden vs Greed________________

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) _____84___________

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract) ____1____________

Six Man Tag Team Match:

I feel like this is a match Cornell & co. could lose and not be hurt but they shouldn't lose just yet.

ZWB has been taking the shots in this one. He finally turns things around here.

YOUR Hero wins here. You're welcome!

Grudge Match:

I think these guys will screw their stablemates out of victory here.

Spencer Spade has a rocket strapped to his butt, and is going STRAIGHT to the top!

Rocky has something else in store...the title stays with him.

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Opener

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 90

Six Man Tag Team Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?

Golden vs Greed

3). How Many Championships will change hands? (out of a possible three, not including the ETG Contract)

Six Man Tag Team Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Rocky vs Greed

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 88

Six Man Tag Team Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus Questions:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night? Richardson, Valiant & Lau vs. Tommy Cornell & The Keith Twins

2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be? (Within five, 1 point. Spot on, 2 points) 85

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #F1F1F1; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

yJvrT1o.jpg

On Commentary:

1HxlcrZ.jpg20JCxX2.jpg7hjGB3b.jpg

Duane Fry, Ana Garcia and Franklin Fumier

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #A2CDED; margin:10px;background: #545454; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Dragon Attacked

Remo Richardson headed to the ring first, to a HUGE ovation... Considering he considers himself a heel, the crowd loved him tonight... Valiant followed, and he was joined by Rogue... who had his ribs heavily taped under his suit jacket... He wore no shirt or anything to show them off...

JU7gup7.jpg6I7Az0O.jpgAgCmdAR.jpg

Remo and Valiant awaited their third partner, and the epic theme music of Mikey Lay hit... The crowd clapped, chanted and stomped their feet in time to Queen's 'Dragon Attack'... and then began their 'Got a dragon on my back, it's a dragon attack'!! chant... and 'The Dragon' appeared through the curtain...!!

5192j2z.jpg

Lau's arrival brought the crowd to their feet, even more so than Remo and the always popular Valiant... However, the cheers soon turned to visceral boos when The Keith Twins (Greg and Matthew) joined Lau on the stage, and together they shoved him off it!! Tommy Cornell then joined his team on the stage...

muS0ctM.jpgJePDuGr.jpgb3mHsDu.jpg

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #A2CDED; margin:10px;background: #1A567B; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

hS9MS85.jpg

There was absolutely nothing Valiant or Remo could do about Mikey Lau getting shoved off the stage before this match. All they could do was fight Tommy Cornell and Greg and Matthew Keith in a 3 on 2 handicap match while 'The Dragon' was helped to the back. The crowd chanted that they wanted Rogue to take Lau's place, but he continued to sell his injured ribs. As the match wore on, it became clear that Valiant and Remo were in trouble. Remo was by far the biggest and strongest man in the match, but the crafty Keith Twins kept him on the apron for a long time, and isolated Valiant. They also cleverly kept Tommy Cornell fresh, with the greatest wrestler in the world only coming into the ring to wind Remo up, and deliver the odd boot to Val. Rogue looked like he wanted to help, but his ribs were clearly troubling him too. Valiant fought, pardon the pun, valiantly though, and he was able to tag in 'The Beast'. Cornell came in for his side, and the two entered into a great fight, while Remo continued to knock the Keith Twins out. Then, just when Cornell had fully gained control of Remo, and all hope looked lost, 'The Dragon' made his way through the curtain! The crowd came unglued once again for Mikey Lau's return, and he got up on the apron for the tag. Remo made it to his corner, and Lau came in! He chopped The Keith Twins multiple times, knocking them off their feet, but his rally came to an end courtesy of a Tommy Cornell chair shot! Lau collapsed on the floor in a heap, having recovered from falling off the stage, he then got clattered in the face with a steel chair by Cornell. The referee called for the bell, while Cornell, Greg and Matthew Keith scampered away from an angry Remo Richardson!

Winners:
Valiant, Remo Richardson & Mikey Lau

Finish:
Disqualification

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #A2CDED; margin:10px;background: #545454; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Cornell Out

Tommy Cornell and his friends laughed from the stage as Remo paced back and forth in the ring... Rogue grabbed a microphone...

JU7gup7.jpg6I7Az0O.jpgAgCmdAR.jpg5192j2z.jpgmuS0ctM.jpgJePDuGr.jpgb3mHsDu.jpg

Rogue:
“TOMMY CORNELL...!! You come into MY company... claim to be the best wrestler in the world...?! SON... You aren't even the best ENGLISH wrestler in the world...!! Now you know I am not cleared... But in two weeks... I WILL BE...!! So how about me and you... Gentleman to Gentleman... on Supreme TV!!”

What a match scheduled for two weeks time... Rogue versus Tommy Cornell... The first time these two Brits have ever fought...!!

</div>

6BasRyi.jpg

Explanation of Mainstream

Ahead of his North American Title opportunity, 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez headed to the ring, with his trademark A-Frame...

ReBya6j.jpg

Jimmy Hernandez:
“Just to save the announce team a job... Here's my interpretation, of the Keys to Success for my North American Title shot against ZWB...!! Step One... While he tries to 'Steal The Show'... I'll...”

Before Hernandez even got into his presentation, ZWB's entrance music hit, and the North American Champion had a microphone...

PUKKkly.jpg

Jimmy Hernandez:
“Enough talking Hernandez... It's time to fight... Let's see if you can hit that Spear on me when I'm ready for it...!!”

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #A2CDED; margin:10px;background: #1A567B; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

7AVu6kZ.jpg

A quick but excellent North American Title match here, as ZWB looked to continue his impressive reign. 'The Show Stealer' was in his normal fast-paced form, and tried to keep Hernandez on the back foot. However, 'Mr. Mainstream' managed to hit an early 'Apparition #14' which took the wind out of ZWB's sails! He fought back into it late on, but when he attempted and missed a 450 Splash from the top rope, he landed right on his ribs and mid-section! As he got up, he was almost cut in half by a second 'Apparition #14', and Hernandez crawled into the cover! New Champion, and in record time!

Winner:
and NEW North American Champion: 'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez

Finish:
'Apparition #14'

</div>

6BasRyi.jpg

Rogue Trainer

We cut to the trainer's room as Jimmy Hernandez celebrated capturing his second North American Title... Valiant and Rogue were in there, with the latter getting treatment...

6I7Az0O.jpgAgCmdAR.jpg

Valiant:
“Rogue... are you sure you'll be healthy to fight (Tommy) Cornell next week...?! I can take your place...?!”

Rogue:
“Are you kiddin'...?! And miss out on the chance to fight one of the greatest wrestlers of our generation...?! No way buddy... Not only will I be healthy enough to fight him... I'm going to BEAT him...!! And there's more... In one month at Master Of Puppets... I think me and you... should challenge for the SWF Tag Team Titles!!”

Valiant was taken aback, but looked pleased... His 'friend' Rogue is on the mend... and now potentially they have a Tag Team Title shot coming up at Master Of Puppets!!

</div>

6BasRyi.jpg

9EyJk1O.jpg

A lot on the line in this one. If Brandon James wins, he'll get access to Atom Smasher and Kristen Pearce's dossier on the injury history of the entire SWF roster. However, if Smasher wins, 'Big Money' Brandon James must work FOR him until further notice! The two big men slammed into each other right from the get-go, and both avoided exerting too much energy early on. Smasher took control and slowly used big strikes to club James and keep him down. However, the crowd came alive for James' comeback, and he started to up the pace late on. A big lariat from the 340lber sent Smasher crashing to the mat and he was struggling to get up. Right as James was lining up for his 'Big Money Move' (Pounce), Smasher rolled out under the bottom rope, but what the camera didn't initially pick up was that Kristen Pearce pulled her 'client' out to avoid the move! James was furious, but he soon smiled when Krissy Angelle came around the other side of the ring and chased Pearce off. James leant over the top rope and laughed at Pearce as she stumbled up the ramp and up to the stage, but while James, Angelle and the referee's gaze was taken, a man we haven't seen in an SWF ring for a long time arrived!

Fzg1OwQ.jpg

American Machine was taken out by Atom Smasher a few months back, but Machine was back, and stood in between James and the recovering Smasher. To the surprise of absolutely everyone though, the ripped heavyweight just stood there stoic, and didn't engage either James or Smasher. James got ready to fight him, but the distraction allowed Smasher to get behind James and hit his 'Mushroom Cloud' finisher on James to score the win!

Winner:
Atom Smasher w/ Kristen Pearce

Finish:
'Mushroom Cloud' (Piledriver)

</div>

Big Debt

Brandon James' defeat means he must now 'work for' Atom Smasher, as per the stipulation of the match...

AQ5ejtJ.jpgFzg1OwQ.jpgJ1wiSMS.jpg

James 'stole' some money from The Unleashed Rat Pack after his Unsanctioned Fight on the RU RV with Randy Unleashed last month, and then spent it all... So to pay it back, he'll be working for Atom Smasher until the debt is paid... But why was American Machine out there? And why did he not do anything to try and stop the man who attacked him a few months ago – instead opting to distract Brandon James, and allow his attacker to capitalise and win!?

</div>

6BasRyi.jpg

cwSObQl.jpg

At Awesome Impact last month, Robbie Retro showed up on the stage to distract Des Davids in his North American Title re-match with ZWB – a match the 'All American' was arguably going to win had it not been for Retro's dancing on the stage! But Retro can't be blamed for this rivalry heating up, as Davids had disrespected Retro earlier in the night, and in previous and subsequent episodes of Supreme TV. This one was fast-paced and quick, with Davids looking for a decisive victory to establish dominance over his rival. But he perhaps too his eye off the prize a little, and Retro capitalised in the best possible way – rolling Davids up with the 'Disco Ball' for the win!

Winner:
'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro

Finish:
'Disco Ball' (Small Package)

</div>

Alliance Of Pain

After the match, the always respectful, but fun loving Robbie Retro extended a handshake to Des Davids, hoping he'd earned some respect from the cocky former North American Champion...

z2eHvOP.jpgElEVX88.jpg

Davids glared at Retro, and slapped his hand out of the way, before exiting the ring... Retro shrugged and then danced to his music while Davids sloped away... However, Retro wasn't in the ring alone for long, because the Pain Alliance: Kurt Laramee and Big Smack Scott slid in behind him...

r2VwRNg.jpgAAw7xYl.jpg

The two big bruisers clobbered Retro over the back of the head, and then jumped on him... Des Davids never looked back at the ring, opting to just walk out... The announce team questioned if he knew the Pain Alliance would show up like that...

</div>

6BasRyi.jpg

ZntqJp1.jpg

Four great teams in this one, and a fantastic Tag Team Title Match. The Sharp Shooters and The Dallas Cowboys spent the most time in the ring, but any team could tag in any other team. Hollywood Bret Starr and Randy Unleashed lead things from the apron, instructing The Awesomeness not to tag in, which Huey Cannonball and Jefferson Stardust didn't mind – as they spent most of their time on their smart phones and interacting with Social Media. Bret, Randy, Cannonball and Stardust all represent The Unleashed Rat Pack, so it was interesting to see them interact, particularly as the latter were the Tag Champs going in, and the former had the potential to take the Titles from them. The big Dallas Cowboys were the first team eliminated, as Ranger tapped out to Angry Gilmore's 'Anger Management' Arm Bar! The finish of the match saw two falls in quick succession, as Joey Morgan of The Sharp Shooters put Bret Starr down with his 'Empire Spiral' (Sister Abigail), but Randy Unleashed tackled Morgan to the ground after Star was pinned. Randy illegally held Morgan down, with the referee berating him, and it allowed Huey Cannonball to hit his 'Cannonball Run' on the Sharp Shooter! Gilmore slid under the ropes to break up the resulting pin, but Bret Starr grabbed his foot and he couldn't quite reach Cannonball!

Winners:
and STILL SWF Tag Team Champions: The Awesomeness

Finish:
'Cannonball Run' (Sling Blade with Elbow Drop)

</div>

Unleashed Rat Pack

After the match was over, The Unleashed Rat Pack stood across the ring from each other... Awesomeness on one side... Randy Unleashed and Hollywood Bret Starr on the other...

3HkTKas.jpgehlQk4r.jpgXlRhIOy.jpgA81VrUG.jpg

There was tension in the air between the four men as the referee came into the ring with the SWF Tag Team Championship Belts... but before he could hand them to The Awesomeness, Randy and Bret intercepted him, and snatched them out of his hands...!! He backed away and got out of the ring, leaving Huey Cannonball and Jefferson Stardust furious... But they were soon handed their Gold... and then suddenly, the four men fell about laughing together... They embraced, and laughed further... and Cannonball and Stardust held their Titles above their heads!!

</div>

6BasRyi.jpg

No More Faith

We cut backstage next, and found young second generation star Matty Faith confronting American Machine, who returned earlier tonight...

VkUgU3X.jpgFzg1OwQ.jpg

Matty Faith:
“Hey... HEY... Machine... I looked up to you, man... Me and Masked Patriot damn near idolised you... and you go and pull a stunt like that out there...?! HEY... I'm talkin' to you...!!”

Machine ignored Faith at first, but the youngster persisted... Eventually, the veteran grew tired of him, and grabbed him by the throat... slamming him into the wall... He told Faith to stay out of his business, and then walked off menacingly... leaving Faith holding his neck in some discomfort...

</div>

6BasRyi.jpg

GkgXp2t.jpg

Spencer Spade has never held a Championship in the Supreme Wrestling Federation, having been on the Main Roster for almost three years now. He did have much success in RIPW though, being a former US and former Two-Time World Champion for the developmental company. Robbie Wright has only been up with SWF for around 18 months, and had similar success levels in RIPW. Wright is younger, but both men are equally hungry, and knew that winning this huge match would see one of them move one victory away from becoming SWF World Heavyweight Champion! It was a fantastic performance from both, and easily Wright's best ever match (averaging mid-60s). Spade had the crowd support,but with Eric Eisen and Emma Chase at ringside, Wright had the 'Office' support, and Eisen was able to flex his stroke with the referee a couple of times. For the finish though, there was nothing Eisen could do, as Wright walked onto a 'Supreme Stunner' and was pinned!

Winner:
and STILL Everything To Gain Contract Holder: 'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade w/ Dulce Moreno

Finish:
'Supreme Stunner'

</div>

Always Have A Plan B

After the match, the announce team confirmed that on next weeks edition of Supreme TV, Spencer Spade would declare whether he's cashing in his Everything To Gain Contract for a World Heavyweight Title Shot at Master Of Puppets... Or... Taking the ultimate risk and 'Upgrading' it to a World Heavyweight Title Shot any time, any place...!! Spade and Dulce Moreno were keen to leave the ring and celebrate Spade's monumental achievement... But Eric Eisen had other ideas...

4N8F8HW.jpgL5JpZfT.jpgU0Aj2tp.jpgASI3LqX.jpgxBtD9x3.jpg

Eric Eisen:
“Let me stop you there Spenny... One of the many things my Father taught me... was to always have a back-up plan... A Plan B, if you will... So here it is...”

Robbie Wright was Plan A... Eric Eisen, who was stood by the announce desk, began to remove his jacket, and handed it to Emma Chase... It seemed like Eric was going to announce that HE was Plan B... and HE would be fighting Spencer Spade next...!! But when he got up on the apron... It soon became clear that he was merely the distraction...

XdsDURr.jpgmuS0ctM.jpgJePDuGr.jpg

Tommy Cornell, Greg and Matthew Keith slowly made their way down the ramp to huge boos... The crowd spotted them first, then Dulce Moreno made Spencer Spade aware of their arrival... Robbie Wright got up, and sucker punched Spade... Leaving him easy pickings for Cornell's crew... Tommy waited before getting physical with Spade... but eventually hit his 'Rough Ride' (Rock Bottom)... planting Spade in the middle of the ring while Dulce Moreno cried by the guard rail... Eric Eisen climbed into the ring, and raised Cornell's hand... as Wright and Chase greeted The Keith Twins...

Eric Eisen:
“Ladies And Gentlemen... Let me introduce you to 'Plan B'... WE... Are 'The Trust'... and Spencer... TRUST me... when I tell you... That your match at Master Of Puppets is going to be FOR The Everything To Gain Contract... and it's going to be a 1 on 1 match... with Tommy Cornell...!!”

The crowd booed as Eisen continued to berate them... He shouted that this was the plan all along... and that he outsmarted everyone... Was he the man behind Cornell and The Keith Twins arriving in SWF...?! It's been long discussed by the announce team and the SWF Universe that somebody high up must have been helping them... Their tricks with the lights for example... and the time they raised the cell at Awesome Impact last month in order to cost Remo Richardson his latest World Heavyweight Title shot...!!

</div>

6BasRyi.jpg

6yTWyuz.jpg

The imposing figure of Scythe was a constant menace to Rocky Golden in this match. The big 6'10, 328lber never actually got physical with the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, but the threat that it could happen caused Rocky to waste valuable seconds at times, and allow John Greed to recover in the ring while he was outside locking eyes with Scythe. Rocky dominated mostly, using his size and power to overwhelm 'The Eighth Deadly Sin'. But Greed knows a trick or two, and he's faced plenty of 300+lbers in his 11 year SWF career. He used cunning to dodge moves – particularly a nice spot where he ducked eight lariat attempts in quick succession. The crafty Greed also used a well-placed thumb to the eye of Rocky while the referee was dealing with Scythe to gain an unfair advantage late on. The eye troubled Rocky for the rest of the match, but he was able to ride the wave and continue to fight back, despite being partially sighted momentarily. Greed attempted his 'Crash Diet' German Suplex after ducking another lariat attempt, but Rocky powered out of it. He then finally hit a lariat, which got a huge pop from the crowd, and followed it up by throwing Greed over the top rope at Scythe's feet. The monster slid his friend back into the ring under the bottom rope, but Rocky was waiting for him, and hit the 'Rocky Road' Curb Stomp to retain his Title, and complete a full calendar year as Champion!!

Winner:
and STILL SWF World Heavyweight Champion: 'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden

Finish:
'Rocky Road' (Curb Stomp)

</div>

It's Been A Year

Rocky glared at Scythe and John Greed as they left the ringside area... and clutched his Championship Belt tightly as he climbed the second rope...

UDkDrRp.jpg

A One Year SWF World Heavyweight Title run is a rare achievement, and hasn't actually been done since Steve Frehley (July 2012 until July 2013)... Rocky's run has included wins over Remo Richardson... The Crippler... Rogue... Valiant... and now John Greed... His reign shows no signs of slowing down, but who knows what's around the corner for the seemingly unstoppable Champion... Spencer Spade and Tommy Cornell look set to fight for the right to face him for the Title next...!! But the challengers continue to line up...!!

</div>

Overall Show Rating: 85

THE SHOW IS OVER, BUT IF YOU FANCY A CATCH UP, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW

|
|

</div>

Lots I liked about this PPV even some of the smaller angles like the Matty Faith one I enjoyed. It was always likely to be a bit of a filler feud for Rocky but it's great than elsewhere on the card you're nailing the Cornell/Keith arrival and they do come across as the stars they are (Cornell in particular obviously). If he does end up coming in and stealing all of Spade's hard work it's the perfect heel move.

Lots I liked about this PPV even some of the smaller angles like the Matty Faith one I enjoyed. It was always likely to be a bit of a filler feud for Rocky but it's great than elsewhere on the card you're nailing the Cornell/Keith arrival and they do come across as the stars they are (Cornell in particular obviously). If he does end up coming in and stealing all of Spade's hard work it's the perfect heel move.

Thanks man, a lot of people mentioned Cornell and Keiths can't lose on their debut, and I was like "Ooh... Well... Too late brothers!" - I might book a little weird sometimes, but there's a theory to (almost) everything I do. They lost, but looked strong... and then came back as 'Plan B' and joined The Trust, which is a storyline/stable that can run for a long time on top.

Rocky moves on now, but Greed doesn't go far... you'll see...

08CUZdJ.jpg

...major stars to unknowns, let's look at SWF's roster...

(Faces in Blue, Heels in Red)

13dIj39.jpg

oQHW8Tm.jpg

(SWF World Heavyweight Champion)
'The Living Legend' Rocky Golden

'Every Woman's Dream' Valiant

(Everything To Gain Contract Holder)
'The Supreme Star' Spencer Spade

'The Dark Reaper' Scythe

'The Radioactive Wrecking Machine' Atom Smasher

'The Scoundrel' Rogue

'The Destroyer' Remo

tO80vFC.jpg

HGMJmry.jpg

'The Dragon' Mikey Lau

Angry Gilmore

'Big Money' Brandon James

(SWF Tag Team Champion)
'Amazing' Huey Cannonball

(SWF Tag Team Champion)
'The Icon' Jefferson Stardust'

Randy Unleashed

Hollywood Bret Starr

Primus Allen

(SWF North American Champion)
'Mainstream' Jimmy Hernandez

rH1llDq.jpg

dvo1fRv.jpg

Joey Morgan

'The Show Stealer' ZWB

Ranger

Marshall Dillon

'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro

'Sensational' Steven Parker

Big Smack Scott

'The King Of The Streets' Kurt Laramee

Monty Trescarde

'Blue Blood' Paul Huntingdon

'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed

'All American' Des Davids

LrUJi1h.jpg

ykUUN2U.jpg

Matty Faith

Masked Patriot

'The Hawaiian Strong Man' Ekuma

Bear Bekowski

'Fast Ball' Oliver Kobb

High Flyin' Hawaiian

Brett Biggins

Jungle Lord

Dominic DeSousa

'The African Assassin' Makutsi

'The Con Man' Sammy Smoke

Justin Sensitive

'Platinum' James Prudence

'The King Of Charisma' Robbie Wright

American Machine

Matthew Keith

Greg Keith

9E8eh15.jpg

lKVkW2E.jpg

NONE

Tag Teams

The Sharp Shooters (Angry Gilmore & Joey Morgan)

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin' Hawaiian)

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger)

Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot)

The Awesomeness (Huey Cannonball & Jefferson Stardust)

Fame and Money (Paul Huntingdon & Monty Trescarde)

The Pain Alliance (Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee)

The Keith Twins (Greg & Matthew Keith)

Stables

The Sharp Shooters (Angry Gilmore, Joey Morgan & Steven Parker)

The Unleashed Rat Pack (Randy Unleashed , Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Paul Huntingdon & Monty Trescarde, Huey Cannonball, Jefferson Stardust & BJ O'Neill)

The Trust (Eric Eisen, Emma Chase, Tommy Cornell, Greg & Matthew Keith & Robbie Wright)

On Screen Personalities

Hannah – Manages The Dallas Cowboys

Krissy Angelle – Manages Brandon James

Dulce Moreno – Manages Spencer Spade

BJ O'Neill – Manages The Unleashed Rat Pack

Kristen Pearce – Manages Atom Smasher

Joe Sexy – Manages Dominic DeSousa

Squeeky McClean – Backstage Interviewer

Eric Eisen – Head Booker/Part Time Wrestler

Emma Chase – Booking Committee/Part Time Colour Commentator

Announce Team: Duane Fry, Ana Garcia & Franklin Fumier

Referees: Ric Young, Darren Smith & Shane Stones

Injured Or Unavailable

'The Crippler' Chris Morrisette

'Bad Bad' Lenny Brown

Alumni

B6xxXLz.jpgGCjrsI8.jpgKLXMm3R.jpg

Avalanche | Chill | Charger Siaki

08CUZdJ.jpg

...carriers of the Gold, and lineage...

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #0050B3; margin:10px;background: #F1F1F1; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

SWF World Heavyweight Champion

NWBrpho.jpgUDkDrRp.jpg

Rocky Golden
(6-time World Champion, 1-time SWF World Champion)

Defences: 12

Reign Length: 341 Days

Prestige: 90 (Down 1)

Won From:
Rogue
(3-time SWF World Champion)
[Apr 19]

</div>

SWF World Tag Team Champions

HiQJdoB.jpg3HkTKas.jpgehlQk4r.jpg

The Awesomeness
(3-time SWF Tag Team Champions)

Defences: 1

Reign Length: 29 Days

Prestige: 62 (Up 1)

Won From:
The Dallas Cowboys
(2-time SWF Tag Team Champions)
[Feb 20 – Mar 20]

Fame And Money
(2-time SWF Tag Team Champions)
[Jul 19 – Feb 20]

The Dallas Cowboys
(1-time SWF Tag Team Champions)
[Jul 19]

</div>

SWF North American Champion

FrAiwct.jpgPUKKkly.jpg

Jimmy Hernandez
(2-time SWF North American Champion)

Defences: 0

Reign Length: 0 Days

Prestige: 66 (no change)

Won From:
ZWB
(1-time SWF North American Champion)
[Feb 20 – Apr 20]

Des Davids
[Nov 19 – Feb 20]

Lenny Brown
[Nov 19]

</div>

SWF Everything To Gain Briefcase

4N8F8HW.jpg

Spencer Spade

Current Contract Status: SWF World Heavyweight Title shot

Won in a Six-Man Ladder Match at Nothing To Lose

Defended and Upgraded at Awesome Impact

Defended and Upgraded at World Is Watching

</div>

Great show Lloyd. Think I got almost all my picks wrong. I'm scared for Spade now. Will he be "made" with a win over Cornell or will the legend topple him? Scary stuff for the future there. I still feel like there's something off about Rocky Golden. I don't think it's been mentioned for a few weeks, but is he in on the Trust? Guess we'll find out eventually. Speaking of the Trust, great name for that faction. I can see Cornell taking the group from right under Eisen's feet. This is heading for something really awesome at Supreme Challenge with all the moving pieces and intricate storylines.

Great show Lloyd. Think I got almost all my picks wrong. I'm scared for Spade now. Will he be "made" with a win over Cornell or will the legend topple him? Scary stuff for the future there. I still feel like there's something off about Rocky Golden. I don't think it's been mentioned for a few weeks, but is he in on the Trust? Guess we'll find out eventually. Speaking of the Trust, great name for that faction. I can see Cornell taking the group from right under Eisen's feet. This is heading for something really awesome at Supreme Challenge with all the moving pieces and intricate storylines.

5/11, not terrible :D Thank you for the comments though. It's certainly an interesting time, and I'm so glad I've got you second guessing whether Spade or Cornell is going to win, or if Rocky is in on The Trust, or if Cornell and Eisen have beef already...!! I've been trying to blur the lines between babyface and heel with most of the Main Event scene, to keep you all guessing, so I'm glad that's worked so far :D

Quick Picks for Supreme TV, April 2020, Week 3

'Sensational' Steven Parker [vs] 'Platinum' James Prudence

Faith and Old Glory [vs] Atom Smasher & American Machine w/ Kristen Pearce

Jungle Lord [vs] 'The Con Man' Sammy Smoke

'The Dragon' Mikey Lau [vs] 'The Eighth Deadly Sin' John Greed w/ Scythe

Hawaiian Crush [vs] Makutsi and Dominic DeSousa w/ Joe Sexy

'Every Woman's Dream' Valiant w/ Rogue [vs] Randy Unleashed w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack

</div>

Sensational' Steven Parker [vs] 'Platinum' James Prudence

'Every Woman's Dream' Valiant w/ Rogue [vs] Randy Unleashed w/ The Unleashed Rat Pack

Quick Picks for Supreme TV, April 2020, Week 3