Lucha Underground: Alternate Reality, Honestly [C-VERSE]

jw1IvVJ.jpg?1

Aerostar stood atop an old brick building somewhere in Queens, looking to the streets below as the steam of the city rose all around him. He had one last task to complete in this alternate universe, and very little time to do it before the portal he had opened across town would close. He had already hidden the Gauntlet of the Gods in a locked safe at the bottom of the East River, the only thing left to do would be to cast the Key to the Boyle Heights Temple into obscurity somehow… to get ownership of the Key into the hands of someone who would protect it if anyone from his own world came looking for it.

The pawn shop he saw across the street down below would have to do; he’d sell the owner on its worth as an antique or an artifact of some kind and get something for it, the price didn’t matter.

The bell over the door tinkled as Aerostar entered and saw a man behind the caged counter in a cheap suit, already grinning like a snake oil salesman as the masked luchador came into his store.

“What can I do ya for, friend?” the man grinned. “Looking for an engagement ring for that special lady? In a pinch for some cash?”

“Si,” Aerostar nodded as he approached the counter. “I need whatever I can get for this,” he said, putting the iron Key with inlaid gold medallion down where the shopkeep could reach it for inspection.

“Wowza,” the salesman says excitedly as he takes it, ready with his magnet. “Now, real gold won’t stick ta’ this, my friend, honest. Just a test I gotta’ run, comprende?” Aerostar nodded, trying to choke down a cross word or two… if only this pawnster knew what he had in his hands.

The medallion in the Key passes the test, and shopkeep gulped to keep from showing any further excitement.

“So, tell me, friend,” he says, leaning closer to the bars of the cage the keep him safe from any nerdowells with ill intentions. “Whatcha need some cash for? Selling a prize antique like this?”

“Just need to get home,” Aerostar tells him.

“Well, uh, let’s see,” the man says, scratching at the gold with his fingernail and then holding it up to bite it. “I guess I could offer, I mean… couple hundred? You looking for a loan or trying to sell?”

“Sell,” the time-travelling luchador answers simply.

“Three hundred, whaddya think of that?” the man, Frank according to nametag on his cheap suit, asks.

“Okay,” Aerostar nods. “That’ll get me there.”

“This go to anything?” Frank inquiries. “Or just a showpiece?”

“Goes to a place that is, rightfully, no longer in operation,” Aerostar answers.

“So there’s real estate with this?” Frank asks. “‘Dis keeps gettin’ betta,” he says!

“You don’t want it,” Aerostar tells him, but the shopkeep has a quick response.

“I’m buying it, ain’t I? Where’s it at? Gramercy Park?” Frank asks.

“Boyle Heights,” Aerostar answers. “My money, please, sir?”

“Boyle Heights? The hell? That in Harlem?” he asks.

“East Los Angeles,” the masked time traveller replies.

“Los Angeles?! The hell I want a place in Los Angeles for?!” Frank asks.

“You don’t, amigo,” Aerostar replies. “You just want that Key.”

Frank nods, counts out three hundred dollar bills, and slides them across the counter for Aerostar.

“Thanks for coming to Honest Frank’s,” the pawnster smiles as he admires the Key, not unlike Gollum holding The One Ring.

“Si…” Aerostar says cautiously as he takes the money. “Just be careful, amigo. Don’t go digging too deep into things, okay?” Honest Frank runs his fingers over the symbols on the golden medallion… seven of them in total, each representing an ancient Aztec tribe.

“Yeah, yeah, friend,” Franks smiles as he palms the Key and looks up to wave goodbye but the masked luchador is already gone.

“Boyle Heights, eh? Looks like ol' Honest Frank's got a Greyhound headed west to catch…”

RHZ4Hyi.jpg

qCH9WMX.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RHZ4Hyi.jpg

Honest Frank steps out of the taxi in front of an old warehouse in Boyle Heights, closing the door and looking in disbelief at the rundown building.

“Man, these cab prices out west,” he complains to himself. “And this place is some kinda temple? Please!” he scoffs as he walks around the exterior a bit, the walls littered with flyers and graffiti promoting all manner of concerts, movies, and… fights? At The Temple in Boyle Heights? “Man, what is going on around here? Some quack in a mask sells me a key, and the story leads me here?” Honest Frank questions himself before heading to the front door. He finds a faded symbol, partially covered over with flyers.

qCH9WMX.jpg

“What’s this?” he asks, running his hand over the dull red outline of a luchador’s mask before producing the key to an oversized lock on the door from his pocket. “Oh my gawd, it works!” he exclaims as the door unlocks, and he hears a loud crackle coming from inside. A puff of dust escapes, and Frank starts coughing and waving his hand around in front of his face. Quickly pocketing the key, he takes a step inside the temple and begins to look around.

VcXlcCJ.jpg

“Woah!” he exclaims as he takes in the dusty, dimly lit area inside the building. “I’m still not seeing a Temple, but, my gawd, what a place for wrestling! And I thought I left it all behind in Queens,” he chuckles to himself while checking the ropes of the ring. Then something catches his eye: the words “OFFICE” on a door off to one side. “Well, guess it’s my office now,” he smiles to himself and heads towards the door.

Inside the office is a desk with a small bull statue sitting on it, chairs on either side. Frank immediately goes to the other side of the desk and begins checking the drawers one-by-one. In the first few he finds nothing, but then one is glowing as he opens it.

“Hell-oooo,” he whistles as he pulls the drawer open to find seven golden medallions inside, each one with a symbol from his key to the Temple and representing an ancient Aztec tribe. He picks them up to examine them each, one at a time… the first has a deer, the second has a big cat, the third an eagle, the forth an Aztec death skull, the fifth a moth, the sixth a reptile, and the seventh a rabbit. “What are these?” he asks, and a distant whisper seems to answer him.

“The Gift… of the Gods…” he hears a thickly accented latino man say.

“Whatsat?!” Frank jumps, looking around for the source of the voice but he still seems to be alone. “The Gift of the Gods?” he asks himself, playing with the pile of gold medallions on the desk. “Well, my desk now… my office, too,” he says as he pulls up one of the chairs and continues playing with the medallions. “So…. The Temple, huh? I guess I can get used to that… does that make me an emperor??” he ponders, and something starts to stir from one dark corner of the office behind the door.

0ctaodS.jpg

An average sized but ripped figure emerges wearing a brightly decorated mask, unseen by Frank at first but then he falls out of his chair with surprise.

“What the… ?!?!” he exclaims as he falls to the floor.

“Are you… El Jefe?” the masked figure asks.

“What is with all these luchadors in my life all a’ sudden??” he questions. “Last guy shows up in my shop, gives me this, and disappears,” he says, producing the Key to the Temple to show the masked luchador.

“You ARE El Jefe!” the man exclaims, bending his knee to Honest Frank and bowing his head. “I am The Aztec Guardian, and I am cursed to guard the Temple for eternity, El Jefe… I am sworn to do your bidding, and all that is required to keep the Temple safe from outsiders.”

“My own personal bodyguard, huh? I could get used to the treatment ‘round this place,” Frank smiles when he’s finally calmed down from the scare of Aztec Guardian emerging. “El Jefe, that means boss, right?” be asks, and the Guardian nods. “So, I’m the boss, I’ve got my own Temple, I’m flush with gold all of a sudden,” he smiles. “I think I like it here.”

“You must summon the warriors,” Guardian tells Frank as the New Yorker relaxes in his chair and kicks his feet up.

“Warriors? What are you talking about?” Frank asks.

“The luchadores,” Guardian says. “Summon the warriors to the Temple for lucha… the Temple demands combat, the Temple demands violence.”

“Violence? Why violence? Can’t I just… rent the place out or something? Count my money?” Frank ponders.

“No,” the Guardian says flatly. “Jefe has always demanded violence, combat, competition at the Temple. You are El Jefe now, you may summon who you wish… the descendents of the Aztec tribes will come, the great warriors of the west will come, and the greatest luchadores Mexico has to offer will come.”

“Really?” Frank asks, sitting up in his chair once again. “I have that kind of power at my beck and call? I like the sound of that!”

The Guardian stands and takes a step forward, turning a rolodex on the desk around for Honest Frank to see. “Your contacts, El Jefe,” he says. “Many will be pleased to know the Temple is open once again… many crave the Temple Championships, many crave the Gift of the Gods.”

“The what now?” Frank asks.

“Come, El Jefe… I will show you,” the Guardian says, leading Frank out of the room.

In another room, there are trophy cases setup with five different belts. In the highest case is the Lucha Underground Temple Championship, beneath that is a belt with seven empty slots known as the Gift of the Gods, and below those two are three cases with the Lucha Underground Trios Championships.

“The Temple Championship… the Gift of the Gods… and the Trios Championships…” The Guardian explains.

“The Gift of the Gods? So, the medallions… ??” Frank questions.

“Yes,” the Guardian responds. “A warrior must earn a medallion for a chance at the Gift of the Gods. When seven luchadores possess medallions, there will be a Gift of the Gods lucha for the title. El Jefe decides the rules.”

“And what if I don’t want to follow those rules?” Frank inquires.

“But… these are the rules of the Temple,” the Guardian responds in confusion. “It is El Jefe and The Guardian’s jobs to enforce the rules of the Temple.”

“I get it, I get it,” Frank says with a hint of irritation.

“So, if I got this right,” Frank begins. “I’m El Jefe, you’re the Aztec Guardian of the Lucha Underground Temple… in Boyle Heights, Los Angeles. These are the prizes the Temple has to offer,” he says, motioning at the trophy cases. And it’s my job to invite people here to try and claim them?”

“Yes, El Jefe,” the Guardian answers.

“Hmmmm… alright,” Frank finally answers. “I invite Aztec descendents, luchadores, wrestlers, street fights… whoever I want to try and claim the prizes that the Temple… no, that I have to offer them.

“Yes, El Jefe,” the Guardian responds again, almost monotonous.

“El Jefe,” Frank ponders as they walk back out into the Temple proper. “And this is my Temple… and it only cost me three hundred Benjamins. I can get used to this…”

qCH9WMX.jpg

tdogk2w.jpg

LUCHA UNDERGROUND TEMPLE CHAMPIONSHIP

Máscara Muerte

(Won in Aztec Warfare - Season 1, Episode 1)

1SRByPY.jpg1SRByPY.jpg1SRByPY.jpg

LUCHA UNDERGROUND TRIOS CHAMPIONSHIPS

FIRST CHAMPIONS TBD

p5YMeMl.jpg?1

THE GIFT OF THE GODS

FIRST CHAMPION TBD

AZTEC MEDALLION HOLDERS

DEER (HUNTER) MEDALLION - Acid

BIG CAT MEDALLION - Pablo Rodriguez

EAGLE MEDALLION - TBD

MOTH MEDALLION - TBD

DEATH MEDALLION - TBD

REPTILE MEDALLION - TBD

RABBIT MEDALLION - TBD

RHZ4Hyi.jpgVlKho3J.jpg0ctaodS.jpg

Pablo Rodriguez stands in Honest Frank’s office at the Boyle Heights Temple, obviously irritated with their exchange so far.

“Frank, is it?” Rodriguez asks, and Frank nods. “You have no idea what you’ve come across here… the power of the Temple,” he pleads in his lightly accented voice. “It always, always draws evil, and I don’t know how much longer I can keep fighting it!”

“Evil, you say? All I hear is money,” Frank answers, Aztec medallions still on his desk. “I hear fights, I hear promotion, I hear crowds… I… hear… money!!”

“Damnit, Frank, listen to me!” Pablo pleads. “There is a reason that Key was supposed to stay lost! How did you even find your way here from New York??”

“Well, word on the streets travels,” Frank answers. “Even in gangs, across state lines, it wasn’t too hard to get word of where to go and how to get here. Now, these?” he asks, motioning to the medallions. “These were a surprise. And the Guardian over here?” he motions to The Aztec Guardian standing over his shoulder. “Another nice surprise. It’s like having my own personal golem or something, he just does what I say. And, I’m sorry, Pablo, or, Father, is it?”

“Priest of Pain,” Pablo says coyly.

“Riiiight,” Frank answers. “Well, Pablo, I’ve already sent out word far and wide.”

“The warriors are on their way,” Aztec Guardian adds.

“You don’t know what you’ve awakened!” Pablo Rodriguez pleads, but Frank waves him off, drunk off the power of the medallions and all the potential of the Temple.

“You don’t know what I’ve been through!” Frank shouts. “A career, essentially wasted! A pawn shop, broken down until some masked freak walks in and offers me this!” Honest Frank now wears the Key to the Temple on a chain around his neck. “This is power beyond my wildest dreams, compadre… you ain’t shutting me down. Not before I even get started.”

“If you wish to make changes to the Temple, you must win the Gift of the Gods,” Aztec Guardian adds.

“I don’t need the Gift of the Gods!” Rodriguez shouts. “I am chosen by the Gods themselves! My family were the Guardians of this Temple until you cheated me out of my birthright!”

The Aztec Guardian smiles wide at this accusation.

“Birthright or not, you are not the Guardian of this Temple, Pablo Rodriguez,” the Guardian tells him confidently.

“You don’t even care that Máscara Muerte has awakened from his slumber, do you?!” Rodriguez shouts at Frank and The Aztec Guardian.

“Mask a’ what?” Frank questions.

“Máscara Muerte!” Rodriguez yells. “The Mask of Death himself! The God of The Death Tribe!”

“And he’s coming to my temple?” Frank asks; Rodriguez nods. “A God in my Temple? That’s money!!”

“You greedy fool!” Rodriguez accuses Frank, but he doesn’t seem deterred.

“You call it greed, I call it smart,” Frank says. “Hey, I’m just being honest,” he gives a trademark smile.”Money talks, and, as they say, bulls--- walks, my friend, so…” Frank gestures to his office door. Pablo Rodriguez slams his hands down on Frank’s desk.

“Damnit, Frank!” he shouts

“Language, father!” Frank says with mock offense.

“You’ll rue this day!” Rodriguez promises, adjusting his collar as The Aztec Guardian steps forward to shield Honest Frank.

“You’ll take your leave now!” the Guardian snarls, and Rodriguez steps back, gulping and nodding before leaving the office.

“The Death Tribe?” Frank asks the Guardian once Pablo Rodriguez is gone.

“Yes, El Jefe,” the Guardian answers. “Representatives of many tribes will arrive at the Temple to compete in Lucha Underground… even gods.”

“Excellent,” Frank grins.

qCH9WMX.jpg

Very interesting premise. I’m curious what you’re going to do with it. I’ve thought about running lucha underground esque saves before. Best of luck with this

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I'm very unfamiliar with the CVerse outside of America, so this should be a lot of fun. I've played with the concept off and on all week, and I think I've got a solid roster (to start revealing soon) and some good storylines in mind to run with this one for a while as I also run my TCW dynasty.

I guess you could say I'm diving in headfirst to running some dynasties as we enter the new year!

THE DEATH TRIBE

OhPdCFd.jpgl1o3zxH.jpgalKrZPY.jpgZbnuTxn.jpg

Máscara Muerte (Frankie Perez) | Babau | Moroi | Zombi (Zombie Boy)

Rumored to have wandered the Valley of Mexico for centuries until receiving the call to the Temple in Boyle Heights, The Death Tribe and their leader, Máscara Muerte (which means The Mask of Death) have arrived at the Temple despite the warnings of Pablo Rodriguez. Máscara Muerte has his sights set on the Lucha Underground Temple Championship, and will let nothing stand in his way in his quest to claim it. With his servants The Waking Nightmares and Zombi in tow, he believes that claiming the Championship will get him one step closer to the Gauntlet of the Gods, but he has no idea that it has been hidden by the time traveling luchador Aerostar, nor will he have an easy task at hand with the Priest of Pain standing in his way.

RHZ4Hyi.jpg0ctaodS.jpg

“Alright, so, the padre done gave me the rundown on these Death Tribe weirdos,” Frank tells the Aztec Guardian, who nods affirmatively. “Who else should I expect to show up here in, uh, my Temple?”

“Representatives from every tribe,” the Guardian responds. “Luchadores and warriors from far and wi-”

“Yeah, yeah, friend,” Frank waves him off. “Heard that spiel before, I need specifics. Like, uh, the padre, for example… any more do-gooders like him on their way?”

“The answer is unclear,” the Guardian answers in his near-monotonous, thickly accented voice.

“Unclear?? What do you mean ‘unclear?’” Frank responds in irritation.

“I am a Guardian, not a seer,” the masked bodyguard replies.

“Ugh!” Frank bemoans the situation, sitting up in his chair again and starting to play with the Aztec medallions on his desk. “So, what about these guys?” Frank asks, tossing the Aztec coin depicting a deer head on the desk towards the Guardian. “Like, are there actual deer on their way to the Temple?”

“No,” the Guardian answers simply. “This is the medallion of a hunting tribe… trophy hunters will be on their way to claim the prizes of the Temple.”

“Aah, trophy hunters,” Frank says, understanding now as he slides the medallion back into a pile with the rest. “So, trophy hunters, do-gooders, and the embodiment of evil are all on their way to my Temple… along with who knows what else. I shoulda made everybody RSVP!” he chuckles to himself, and the Guardian nods.

Frank continues to move and stack the medallions playfully until he comes across the big cat medallion.

“So, trophy hunters, you say? Surely there must be conflict… violence between… these two tribes?” he asks, pushing the big cat medallion across the desk for the Guardian to see.

“Si,” the Guardian answers. “Hunters will surely seek the great Silver Tiger along with the Temple’s prizes.”

“The great Silver Tiger? I got, uh… mythological creatures and such comin’ to the Temple?” Frank asks in amazement.

“I told you, Jefe, there will be Gods who seek the prizes of the Temple,” the Guardian answers.

“And this great Silver Tiger is a god?” El Jefe asks.

“To some,” the Guardian nods. “Worshippers of the great Silver Tiger are likely to arrive with him.”

“A god… in my Temple…” Frank folds his fingers as he kicks his feet back up, admiring the big cat medallion.

qCH9WMX.jpg

THE CULT OF THE SILVER TIGER

4qzxUvY.jpgl6ShruF.jpglZMkCZc.jpg2hbfz4t.jpg

Silver Tiger | El Jaguar | Tigre Salvaje Jr | Amo Del Gato

From high in Sierra Madre mountains, the great Silver Tiger has chosen to make his presence felt at the Temple! Along with his followers, Amo Del Gato and the fearsome duo of Los Gatos Salvaje. The mythical beast and his followers want to lay claim to the treasures of the Temple as tribute to the great Silver Tiger, and what better tribute could there be than five different gold belts and seven different gold medallions? But, as is always the case for the mythical big cats, representatives of the hunting tribe are likely to not be far behind.

F4jP1N8.jpg

JOJI

JOJI is a loner, a product of living alone and off the land in the Mexican badlands. He comes to the Temple from a long line of hunters, seeking the ancient Aztec medallion of his tribe; the holder of the medallion is said to be gifted the greatest senses a hunter could ask for, and the powers of the medallion are needed by any hunter attempting to takedown the great Silver Tiger!

RHZ4Hyi.jpg0ctaodS.jpg

“So already you’s tellin’ me to expect gods and mythical creatures… what’s next, royalty?” Frank asks the Aztec Guardian.

“You are already in the presence of royalty,” the Guardian answers.

“Wha.. ?!” Frank asks, nearly falling out of his chair.

“I am an Aztec Prince, cursed to guard the Temple,” the Guardian tells him. “My royal bloodline has faded into obscurity in my time as Guardian, but I am royalty all the same.”

“So, a Prince in my temple already,” Frank replies. “Should I be expecting Kings and Queens as well? Princesses and Jacks and Knights? The rest of the chessboard?”

“I sense the King of the Snakes has heard the Temple’s call,” the Guardian replies.

“King of the… S-Snakes??” Frank stammers. “I hate snakes!”

“The King is sure to want the Temple Championship to legitimize his claim to the throne,” the Guardian replies.

“I don’t care, keep ‘em out!” Frank insists. “I. Hate. Snakes!”

“You must allow all comers their chance at the prizes the Temple has to offer, Jefe,” the Guardian informs Frank, but the shady businessman seems undeterred.

“I don’t care,” he says. “I don’t like snakes, I don’t like rats, and I don’t like spiders.”

“But, still… the King will come,” the Guardian persists.

"Then it's your job to guard the Temple from some snake laying claim to the Temple Championship, if it comes down to it!" Frank rules.

"Si, El Jefe," the Guardian answers as Honest Frank leans back in his chair, pleased smile on his face as he picks up the reptile Aztec medallion and starts to play with it.

qCH9WMX.jpg

THE REPTILE TRIBE

lAPIxNc.jpgdAOL2h0.jpgf6QBoCS.jpg

Rey Serpiente (Snake King) | Serpiente Uno (Marvel Malloy) | Serpiente Dos (Storm Spillane)

The Reptile Tribe has been lying in wait for the Temple doors to open, ready to claim the Lucha Underground Temple Championship for themselves, even if they have to win the Gift of the Gods to do it. They believe all should worship their king, Rey Serpiente (literally, The King of Snakes), and only the gold they can win inside the Temple will bring the respect his Serpents demand.

Thanks for all of the amazing feedback everybody, I've been toying with this idea for a little bit and I think I'm ready to dive in after a few test runs. Going to build up the roster and the stories some before I get to the first episode and all of that, but I estimate I'll have the first show up by Monday or Tuesday.

Glad to count you all among the Believers!

What a start foe a diary!!

Really not famimiar with the CVERSE but the settings of the Temple should help me ger acquainted with all of the characters

Really strong introduction, i'm going to follow that!

Good luck with this, will be an interesting read

So many good LU diaries lately, awesome to see. Not familiar with the C-Verse, but will follow this for sure.

Fantastic start. Setting the LU in the C-verse is a great idea. I am in the front row for this.

This is already awesome! Looking forward to the rest!

THE MOTH TRIBE

0ctaodS.jpgMPPI6lV.pngnLLSN1M.jpg

Aztec Guardian (Aztec Prince) | Amazing Fire Fly | The Great Avatar

Though these three luchadores are unaffiliated with one another in any official capacity, each man can trace his lineage back to members of the Moth tribe of ancient Aztecs. Aztec Guardian has long been cursed to guard the Temple at the behest of El Jefe, and now with Honest Frank in charge nothing has changed. The Amazing Fire Fly is, as his name suggests, an amazing high flyer who is sure to wow the Temple crowds. The Great Avatar is a luchador from the far east, a mysterious man known only for his unspoken feud with the legendary Acid!

<hr>

VOQmwSo.jpgTNhGLDM.jpg29Hgcxp.jpg

Acid | Acid II | Dragón Neón (Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr.)

The legendary luchador Acid and his namesake protege, Acid II come to the Temple seeking to further the legacy of their name. Many a great luchador has forged a name for themselves in the Temple before trekking out into the world, but Acid is doing things the other way around; the name is already legendary around the world, but it's now time to make it memorable in the Temple's hallowed halls. Dragón Neón is a colorful luchador looking to make a name for himself outside of Mexico and inside the hallowed halls of the Temple. Descended from the Reptile tribe but unaffiliated with Rey Serpiente, Neón is sure to be a crowd favorite at the Temple.

THE BOYLE HEIGHTS CONNECTION

xficZmz.jpgtPqInJS.jpgrsjidOe.jpg

Sayeed Ali | Gravedigga | Mobstar

The Boyle Heights Connection is an East Los Angeles street gang headed up by criminal mastermind Sayeed Ali, alongside his henchmen Dead Men Walking Gravedigga and Mobstar. Nothing happens in Boyle Heights without them knowing, so when the Temple resumed operations after years of inactivity, it was only natural for them to come in and see what was happening. Never shy about taking the opportunity for money and power, Ali signed his crew up to make their presence felt in the Temple.

5H46xGD.jpgBdXj8UA.jpgDLP8kZ0.jpg

Mr. Lucha III | Extraordinario Jr. | Jayson Van Pelt

Three more luchadors join the Underground ranks, and they are all, in a word, sensational. Mr. Lucha III is this generation's iteration of long legacy in Mexican lucha, and he seeks to make his name where the original Mr. Lucha first plied his trade: Lucha Underground! Next, Extraordinario Jr., an exciting luchador from south of the border, is another sensational lucha legacy joining the fold. He's been in all the big leagues, and now he's come to the Temple! Last, but certainly not least, is Jayson "The Sensation" Van Pelt, an arrogant young luchador who has competed all over the world. Word has it than when he heard of Mr. Lucha III and Extraordinaro Jr. joining Lucha Underground and heading for the Temple, he wasn't far behind. Ever the glory hound, The Sensation has made it clear he wants the Lucha Underground Temple Championship!

This is amazing and I am so on bored!

Is this going to affect your TCW diary at all?

Ideally, no. I plan on posting the next episode of Total Wrestling before the first episode of Lucha Underground goes up. I've booked all the way through Battleground already in that save, and have written a large chunk of Total Wrestling already. I've just been having fun today doing all the roster introductions and the like, this idea has been brewing for a little over a week and I got eager to share it with everyone.

Glad to have you on board over here as well as over at Wonderland! Thanks for the kind words, see you in the Temple soon!