Get Rendered - Turn Me Into A TEW Character

Over the past few days, I have been rendering members of the forum/discord group based upon pictures they have sent me so they can then use themselves in the game as an outright character. This stemmed partly as a nice creative exercise for myself, but also as a way to hopefully bring a bit of joy and fun to people that may or may not be going through some tough times at present.

As some of you may not be aware that this is something I am currently doing, I thought I would open it up to the wider community and provide an opportunity for people to add themselves to the rendering list. The way I have been currently accepting requests is through direct discord messages and PMs as I appreciate some may not want their picture posted on the forums/discord for all to see. Any images sent to me personally will not go beyond that with only the end render's being shared by myself.

With there being many fine render makers and creative sorts on these forums, I also didn't want to limit it to just me should any other creators want to get involved in this concept. So please feel free to join in!

For those that are interested feel free to either post a picture in this thread, or send me a direct PM or discord message if you prefer. I am sure it goes without saying, but please keep the pictures tasteful.

Anyway, hopefully this becomes its own beast and we can all have some fun during these tough times and beyond.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an excellent and kind idea :)

Happy to do my bit :)

This is fantastic. Bravo to you. Really well done.

Thanks. Just happy if it helps.

If you could do me that would be awesome

Me https://imgur.com/gallery/tu6csM9

Added to the list

Cool idea. I've PM'd a pic.

Added to the list

More like Hosstorian

Haha. Great name that.

Ooo, this is dope I PM'd a couple pics your way for you to work with.

Added to the list.

For those that have sent pics via PM and discord and haven't said on the thread, you have all been added to the list, so please don't think by me not responding that you have been ignored.