time of release

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't but I don't think anyone does. It seems that adam is doing this like he did TEW. his reason he gave for not making the time public at least for TEW was mainly because if he did people would just sit on this site then when it gets released everyone would download at the same time causing problems.

The wait is always the worst part. For both us and Adam I'm sure. Make's everything much more exciting and I'm sure Adam can't wait to release and hear the feedback. I'm assuming that's one of his favorite parts of game-making. Let's get WreSpi2 out with no bugs and let Adam get to work on TEW 2006. ;)

[QUOTE=LoganRodzen]The wait is always the worst part. For both us and Adam I'm sure. Make's everything much more exciting and I'm sure Adam can't wait to release and hear the feedback. I'm assuming that's one of his favorite parts of game-making. Let's get WreSpi2 out with no bugs and let Adam get to work on TEW 2006. ;)[/QUOTE] Amen to that. I'm actually caught up in the Wrespi 2 storm and am willing to give it a shot. I'm so generous. :D

[quote=TCP1]Amen to that. I'm actually caught up in the Wrespi 2 storm and am willing to give it a shot. I'm so generous. :D[/quote] I'm very much into WreSpi 2 (not sure if you missunderstood what I said or something;) ) but I was just mentioning working on TEW 2006 due to the fact that when WreSpi came out, he got to work on TEW05 and WreSpi/TEW04 held us over until it arrived. Now WreSpi2/TEW05 will hold us all over until TEW06 arrives. I'm assuming there is a TEW06 in the works after all is up and running with WreSpi2. :) If not - Adam Ryland, I am going to cry :( and start a petition. :rolleyes:

It's currently 6:54 AM as I post this (GTM -8:00). There's four major timezones in the US, Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific. It only matters if they choose to do it the same way this time and assuming I'm remembering correctly as well. Odd. It seems to me that there are not as many people here posting as there was when WreSpi1 released... Hope it's just because people arn't awake/eagerly refreshing the front page of GDS...

Well this release won't be as chaotic as EWR's release, for sure. Anybody remembers that? Game comes out amidst the greatest hype ever...SITE CRASHES. Those who admit to having the game are bugged endlessly on MSN to share it. I shared it a couple of times myself. That was mayhem. Oh, and I think you'll like WreSpi 2. Momentum does wonders for the match engine.

OMG PHILL SEND IT ME ON MSN PLZZZ Haha, kidding. EWR's release went smoothly for me, I was on holiday until the day after release, so as soon as I got back everything was fixed and I could download it fast and then just play. :P

[QUOTE=Phil Parent]Well this release won't be as chaotic as EWR's release, for sure. Anybody remembers that? Game comes out amidst the greatest hype ever...SITE CRASHES. Those who admit to having the game are bugged endlessly on MSN to share it. I shared it a couple of times myself. That was mayhem. Oh, and I think you'll like WreSpi 2. Momentum does wonders for the match engine.[/QUOTE] Oh Goddess! YES I remember that! EWR was my first introduction to Adam Ryland's games. I remember having to deal with crappy dial-up back then in addition to having to deal with the site crash and surrounding chaos. Fun times. ;)

England beat Denmark that day think that was EWR1.0 just got back from an all night party and played it drunk for most of the day. good times! wasnt that when someone found the link and posted it before adam officially released it. hope its released soon i have to pack soon going away tomorrow and if i like the demo will be taking my laptop with me :)

Not only the differing time zones between Adam and GDS, but they've also got to work on the logistics of a WreSpi 2 mod forum. Good things come to those that wait, I've often been told. Wrestling Spirit 2 is one such good thing. Then again, I don't have to wait. :) Seriously - Phil is shooting straight, as far as how momentum changes the flow of the game from the last version. There really is a lot more strategy involved to the matches as a result. Not to mention the League Modes offering heaps of fun. Plus - and this is even more important, imo - the added customization (Promotional AI sliders, Expanded Worker Attributes, etc.) very much allows you to capture the essence of previous eras; in particular, the territorial days. More so that any of Adam's previous games. If you are a fan of the kayfabe era - or know someone who does - I strongly urge you to check Wrestling Spirit 2 out and spread the word. You won't be sorry.

[QUOTE=Phil Parent]I just had a vision. It was a clock. It said 12:30. Then it said 13:00. It must be a message.[/QUOTE] lol Your scaring me lol.It's 11:30 here,so im guessing its about 8:30 on the west coast so its early there and they are most likly still working on the demo.

The wait time is the worst thing in a Release of a game... Damn.. I woke up at 11h(montreal Time) and told myself: Lot of people is playing it right now... i get on the computer and the game is not out yet.... lol.... Seriously, Wrespi1 was a very good game, exept of the crappy booking(wrestlemania main event: Chavo guerrero vs The Hurricane????) lol But The demo is out today.... i would like to know if we will be able to try league mode?

Archived