World Heavyweight Title Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Des Davis ©</strong> vs. Mikey Lau</p><p>

North American Title Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Spencer Spade</strong> vs. Valiant</p><p> </p><p>

The Boys © vs. <strong>The Awesomeness</strong></p><p>

World Tag Team Title Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Randy Unleashed ©</strong> vs. ZWB</p><p>

Shooting Star Title Match</p>

Awesome show man. The championship edition of this one definitely made it feel more special than regular episodes of Supreme TV. The Shooting Star title change was great for those two guys. Keeps some heat between them.

Des Davids getting the win over Mikey Lau was expected but Lau looks good in there. The stipulation of Lenny Brown's thing with Emma Chase also has me worried for Brown. Wonder how he'll get around it. What are your thoughts on a pairing of Brown and Chase. They seem to have some chemistry in your write ups for them. I just love seeing Chase somewhere other than just behind the commentary desk. She's too good of a character to be stuck behind the desk, and I'm glad you haven't gone the typical route with her being an over-the-top authority figure heel who's in bed with the boss.

Did not expect Spade to get that win over Valiant. Interesting path you're having he and Starr travel. Spade actually looks and feels like he can do some of this stuff he talks about. Starr is just an idiot fumbling in the dark. It would be INSANE to see him beat Rocky Golden, but the number of stories you could tell off it would be endless.

Speaking of Golden. Man does he have a lot of stories going on right now. He's exactly what he should be: the focus of everyone's attention. He's got this kind of on-off thing going on with Remo now. He's got Starr as his direct threat. And he's got Scythe just waiting in the wings. Looking forward to his verbal response to the Scythe attacks.

Also like the pairing of the Crippler and Brandon James. That beatdown of ATOMIC was brutally good. Primus Allen seems primed for something big. And Supreme+ could be a game changer.

Can't wait for the PPV to deliver my "I know exactly who's going to win schtick."

Great stuff as usual

Thank you, smw! :)

Supreme+ will be huge!

I agree! The challenge will be, down the line, when I have too many 'over workers' (40 overness or more). That said, I have a network now that could house some additional "B-Shows" to keep up with that sort of thing. Overall, it should be a really great development for the company as a whole!

Awesome show man. The championship edition of this one definitely made it feel more special than regular episodes of Supreme TV. The Shooting Star title change was great for those two guys. Keeps some heat between them.

I wanted a "Clash of the Champions"-like feel. A TV show that could feel like a PPV of sorts. I'm glad that it resonated with you!

As for the Shooting Star Championship, due to the 'modern nature' of the division, I foresee a lot of title changes early on (when they make sense, mind you). We're in need of some more high fliers; so, at least for now, it kind of feels like the Bumfhole division. As you said, this adds further fire to their ongoing rivalry.

Des Davids getting the win over Mikey Lau was expected but Lau looks good in there. The stipulation of Lenny Brown's thing with Emma Chase also has me worried for Brown. Wonder how he'll get around it. What are your thoughts on a pairing of Brown and Chase. They seem to have some chemistry in your write ups for them. I just love seeing Chase somewhere other than just behind the commentary desk. She's too good of a character to be stuck behind the desk, and I'm glad you haven't gone the typical route with her being an over-the-top authority figure heel who's in bed with the boss.

Lau's whole presence right now is strictly in-ring work. He'll get more character depth in time but, for now, putting up a good match with Des Davids (someone who is "white hot" by game design) gives him a little rub going forward.

As for Brown & Emma, you never really know. There could, at the very least, be a program there between the two.

I must admit that my long term plans is not to keep her simply behind the commentary desk. I have plans. That said, I don't want to put it out there that fast. I can say that it won't be as some 'authority' figure of sorts; as I feel that gimmick is overplayed right now. Even with Eric, who is an authority, you only see/hear from him from time to time.

Did not expect Spade to get that win over Valiant. Interesting path you're having he and Starr travel. Spade actually looks and feels like he can do some of this stuff he talks about. Starr is just an idiot fumbling in the dark. It would be INSANE to see him beat Rocky Golden, but the number of stories you could tell off it would be endless.

Spade winning was more to do with Rogue than he himself defeating a former champion. That said, in the record book it says that he DID beat a former champion; so, that gives him some clout (which plays into his character well).

Starr & Spade are both on the rise in the SWF. As you noted, they are going about it very differently though. While Starr is more of a chicken-sh*t, fumbling idiot heel, that's only act one for him. I do have him maturing as time goes on; however, I want him to feel like he's not entirely ready for the spotlight yet (like he's acting bigger than he really is). This adds another element to his character and allows me to evolve him over time (as he cements himself in that position).

Speaking of Golden. Man does he have a lot of stories going on right now. He's exactly what he should be: the focus of everyone's attention. He's got this kind of on-off thing going on with Remo now. He's got Starr as his direct threat. And he's got Scythe just waiting in the wings. Looking forward to his verbal response to the Scythe attacks.

Exactly!

The in-game storyline for Rocky Golden is actually entitled: "Rocky against the world!" and that's exactly what I'm going for. He's the champion, and the top draw; so, he has many people on his heels for different reasons. He's truly capable of running down all of his challengers; however, the sheer nature of ALL of them coming at once adds an extra element of mystery. Can he overcome? Will he take some hits in the process? We'll have that to see. In the end, it'll help with further developing his character.

Also like the pairing of the Crippler and Brandon James. That beatdown of ATOMIC was brutally good.

I REALLY like their pairing and there is more to this story coming on the next episode of SupremeTV...

Primus Allen seems primed for something big.

Admittedly, I want to make Primus Allen the next coming of a Remo-like figure (powerful, almost unstoppable, etc.). He's got the look, skill and presence to be a future champion; so, he's going to get quite the push going forward.

Can't wait for the PPV to deliver my "I know exactly who's going to win schtick."

Looking forward to it! :)

Do you start the game off with a network already or invest as you go along? Are there any other pre save changes that you do as well?

No pre-save changes!

I just invested in the network. I chose a medium level in US/Canada and small in Mexico. That ran me about 6 million. From there, I plan to eventually buy into higher levels as it makes sense.

Really liked the opening here. The odds are obviously stacked against him with all these opponents coming for him. He turns to the only guy here that he's known a long time. Good rub for the Boys.

Good face turn for Des Davids there. Danger seems like the kind of guy the fans would cheer despite him being a heel. Same with Remo of course. Fans love badasses.

Ok, Starr is officially a complete idiot. He was already an idiot. But he's gone full blown, complete idiot now. This is hilariously entertaining!

Awesome segment with ATOMIC and Lau. That lunatic took a good beating but the fans will love him more for it. Lau making the save awesome. They could be an interesting pair, if only for a one off tag match.

Man Gilmore was intense in that match with Spade. Guess Spade mouthing off got him in trouble here.

That alliance between Rogue, Crippler, and Brandon James threw me for a loop. That's a powerful grouping if used correctly. They're going to make someone's life HELL.

Very sports entertainment style ending there. Match is thrown out but the writeup for the aftermath was great. Scythe truly is a monster here. I like what you're doing with him here better than in your previous diaries. That big boot/choke combo was sick!

The graphics here continue to kill it. Gives a nice touch to the presentation of the characters.