RWC+: An Importable Expansion to Real World Chronicles

Have recently been delving into RWC+ and i got to say I'm really impressed guys. Just noticed that the Face of the Revolution and Prestige title images aren't in the actual packs. You adding Peggy is the ultimate way to appeal to me as well lmao, so thank you!

Thanks for all of the hard work!

Posting this here and in RWC as I'm not sure where the discrepancies came from. To add to this, Royce Chambers doesn't have the Wrestler role ticked, so it removes his wrestler role from his contracts.

Untitled.png

Edit: Dr. Bob is obviously a small mistake (supposed to be Dominic Garrini) but can't figure out why Tay is ineligible.

The GIF version of the May Indies+ links to the Scandigraps file instead of the Indies+ one.

Knew I was gonna screw the pooch with all those links. lol (Thing today went well btw, despite not really getting great sleep)

I would've had to repost the links anyhow, with the Rok-C blunder. So now you guys'll get a quick update, that has the DPW title pictures and all that good stuff.

Bit embarrassing, but somehow every single person in the ScandiGraps mod had been contracted to BODYSLAM. I have no ****ing idea how I messed that up.

Anyway, it's been fixed. Hopefully no other blunders in this one, hit up the thread if you guys find anything wrong.

Independent Stars The little ticks are for what companies they might be known from. PWF and Reality of Wrestling aren't in... Yet.

• Aaron Cox [PWF/DPW]
  • Action Andretti [DPW/AEW Dark]
  • Antonio Ace [PWF]
  • Antonio San Francisco [GCW]
  • BK Westbrook [PWF/DPW]
  • Cameron Saturn [Paradigm]
  • Cameron Cole [NTP/ROW]
  • Edge Stone [ROW]
  • Ella Envy [DPW/New South]
  • Calibus Kingston [DPW]
  • Dream Girl Ellie [AEW Dark]
  • The CPA [beyond]
  • Chandler Hopkins [AEW Dark/Warrior Wrestling]
  • Daniel Crosley [PWF]
  • Leroy Patterson & Howdy Price [CWFH/AEW Dark]
  • Kerry Morton [NWA]
  • Apollo Q. Starr [Naptown]
  • Rylie Jackson [i still don't honestly remember]
  • Rolando Perez [New South]
  • Ron Bass Jr [Paradigm]
  • Perry Von Vicious [Limitless]
  • Mason Myles [DPW]
  • Marcus Kross [AEW Dark]
  • Sawyer Wreck [DPW]
  • Steven Stetson [Wrestling Open/AEW Dark]
  • Tenshi X [DPW]
  • Nolo Kitano [Limitless]
  • Skyler Mack [DPW]
  • Yoscifer [DPW]
  • "Wavy" Will Wolfen [DPW]
  • Thiago Montero [APC]
  • The Mane Event/TME [AIW]
    (Duke Davis & Ganon Jones Jr.)
  • Brick City Boyz [beyond]
    (Victor Chase & Julio Cruz)
  • Level X [AEW Dark/OVW]
    (Axton Ray & Blanco Loco)
  • The Von Engelands [AIW]
    (Sydney Von Engeland & Eden Von Engeland)
  • The Miracle Generation [beyond]
    (Dustin Waller, Kylon King, Jay Onyx & Shawn Knyte)

Local Greensboro, NC company called FireStar Pro Wrestling has a lot of talent appearing on AEW Dark. Looking them up might fill in some gaps for you. Their facebook usually posts about every current or former student that appears on Dark. The head trainer (owner/promoter) has appeared at least twice. This is where Marcus Kross and Griff Garrison broke into the business.

Also here's a massive list of indies from around the world. Some have websites and some have a facebook presence. FSPW is in there too.

https://www.wrestlemap.com/map-list

Heya Bobby, sorry it took a bit, but here's the list of new worker additions for May. There'll also be a text file of them in the Indies+ download itself.

1. Alpha-Zo
  2. Chris Carter
  3. D-Dre Fresh
  4. Diego De La Cruz
  5. Eli Knight
  6. Jonathan Vega
  7. Journey Fatu
  8. Kiah Dream
  9. Kid Valiant
  10. Malik Bosede
  11. Merrik Donovan
  12. Nick J. Holiday
  13. Robb Radke
  14. Sam Stackhouse
  15. Scoot Andrews

hey raspy!

that is very cool! no need to apologize for anything!

thanks for that and the PlusUpdate as a whole.

i really appreciate your work.

not all wrestlers of my list in post #133 qualified for the RWC+.

but a few made it ... thank you for that! :)

otherwise, everything is fine in bobbo's world.

how is raspy doin'? :)

have a nice day

bobberino

hey raspy!

that is very cool! no need to apologize for anything!

thanks for that and the PlusUpdate as a whole.

i really appreciate your work.

not all wrestlers of my list in post #133 qualified for the RWC+.

but a few made it ... thank you for that! :)

otherwise, everything is fine in bobbo's world.

how is raspy doin'? :)

have a nice day

bobberino

I'll try and tackle the rest at some point! Things have been rather hectic the last while.

Good to hear you're doing good, other than things being hectic, I've been doing rather good as well!

See you later Bobert.

Kindest Regards - Raspy

I encountered contract issues with BODYSLAM! when i installed and imported.

it was errors regarding exclusive and non-exclusive contracts.

It didn't bother me too much as i removed BODYSLAM! from my save but just wanted to point it out, in case anyone else had issues or it's possible i skimmed something important when importing.

I encountered contract issues with BODYSLAM! when i installed and imported.

it was errors regarding exclusive and non-exclusive contracts.

It didn't bother me too much as i removed BODYSLAM! from my save but just wanted to point it out, in case anyone else had issues or it's possible i skimmed something important when importing.

Yeah, I had noticed that. I haven't the faintest ****ing clue how it happened, but somehow basically all the people in the BODYSLAM database had gotten exclusive contracts with BODYSLAM.

Again, no ****ing clue how that happened. But I fixed it up, and replaced the link some time ago. I do that sometimes, just replace the link to fix minor, and sometimes major things, when not too many people had downloaded the file yet.

Yeah, I had noticed that. I haven't the faintest ****ing clue how it happened, but somehow basically all the people in the BODYSLAM database had gotten exclusive contracts with BODYSLAM.

Again, no ****ing clue how that happened. But I fixed it up, and replaced the link some time ago. I do that sometimes, just replace the link to fix minor, and sometimes major things, when not too many people had downloaded the file yet.

Ah very cool! Thanks for getting back to me about it so quickly.

If you need assistance with GIF images for wrestlers i have a lot of free time to do a bunch for say Deadlock where there's a multitude of wrestlers without GIF images. Deadlock seem to have a website for their company now with roster images, in high high quality too.

Ah very cool! Thanks for getting back to me about it so quickly.

If you need assistance with GIF images for wrestlers i have a lot of free time to do a bunch for say Deadlock where there's a multitude of wrestlers without GIF images. Deadlock seem to have a website for their company now with roster images, in high high quality too.

Yeah sure man. Give it a go, post it here.

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna be real everybody, the proper update thread'll likely have to be like, next saturday.

I'm on summer vacation with my family, and while the summer house we're renting has a better internet connection than usual, it's still not great, so it'll take quite a bit longer to get through the multiple database uploads than usual. And honestly, I wanna focus on relaxing and having fun over slaving away at the laptop.

Once the vacay is over, and I'm back at home. I'll vibe for awhile and then put out a more proper thread, with all the proper databases.

I will post the Indies+ database file that I sent to Emily earlier in the week, so that people can import the most important stuff into RWC July. it basically has all the changes other than a few fixes I've done very recently, and missing some worker pictures temporarily.

Sorry about this,

I'm gonna be real everybody, the proper update thread'll likely have to be like, next saturday.

I'm on summer vacation with my family, and while the summer house we're renting has a better internet connection than usual, it's still not great, so it'll take quite a bit longer to get through the multiple database uploads than usual. And honestly, I wanna focus on relaxing and having fun over slaving away at the laptop.

Once the vacay is over, and I'm back at home. I'll vibe for awhile and then put out a more proper thread, with all the proper databases.

I will post the Indies+ database file that I sent to Emily earlier in the week, so that people can import the most important stuff into RWC July. it basically has all the changes other than a few fixes I've done very recently, and missing some worker pictures temporarily.

Sorry about this,

have fun, my raspyboy! :)

Considering the removal of CWFH from RWC, are there plans for UWN to be making a move into Indies+?

Shit, did I never reply to this?

It has definitely been in the cards before, but with the motivation issues I've come across over the past few months, Emily and Saiyan's IRL stuff, and just honestly the general irrelevance of UWN in the grander scheme of things, I doubt it.

Anyhow. I'm gonna try and get all the files out tonight, since I'm home from vacation now. Sorry for the big delay again.

Heeeeello. Here's things, I hope you'll all still get some use out of this stuff.

I'm not gonna bother creating new images because that'll make this take even longer, so I hope you guys are okay with this being a bit less asthetically pleasing than usual.

Also, over the past couple months, I got time to help Devil expand the selection of matches in main RWC. But I did some further work regarding that on my own time with the Indies+ pack, adding stuff like the Crazy 8 match, 10,000 thumbtacks, and a lot of smaller stuff, that's essentially just match renames to better fit other companies. (Like Cage of Survival, instead of Cage of Death)

I also took some of the goofier match types I could think of, and made another possible file to download, in the vein of the Titles+ Awards Edition stuff. It's just 15-20 matches like uhhh, i dunno. the Human Torch match from WCW, Doomsday Chamber of Blood from TNA, Cracker Barrel Clash from AEW. If that sounds up your alley, download it. Give me some more shouts for funny matches that actually happend, and I'll do my best to make a match as close as the TEW engine limitations'll let me.

Okay. Here's things.

Indies+ July 2022

GrcETMw.png

JPG Edition Download

GIF Edition Download

Titles+ July 2022

ahBSpKf.jpg

Update Download

ScandiGraps July 2022

P1rVc52.png

JPG Edition Download

GIF Edition Download

Miscellaneous Database Packs

vJAcsGP.jpg

Titles+ Awards Edition July 2022

Indies+ Matchpack July 2022

Give me some more shouts for funny matches that actually happend, and I'll do my best to make a match as close as the TEW engine limitations'll let me.

Finally, my love of weird wrestling matches pays off. Personally, I'd suggest: the Bungee match from GWF, a version of the exploding pool deatmatch from FMW, depending on how deep you want to go there's a whole crazy career worth of strange deathmatches from Matsunaga in W*ING.

thanks, raspyboy!

do you have a list of the added workers? :)

Imma be real with you Bobby, been quite the two months for me, so I ended up forgetting to make any sort of list.

But I know there's at most a couple of people added this go around. Guys like LaBron Kazone and James Ryan for DPW, that Michael Jackson impersonator dude Santana Jackson, and the new NTP LoneStar champ Tommy Becker. I think that's literally all that were added.