Thunderverse Alt Thread 2020

I have been playing TEW since the existence and just recently started Thunderverse for the first time. I am having a blast. One thing that is bothering me is all the new workers with blank pictures. Does anyone have an extra worker pic pack or maybe direct me to a post in this thread that has extra's? Any help is much appreciated and big thanks to everyone for their hard work.

I have been playing TEW since the existence and just recently started Thunderverse for the first time. I am having a blast. One thing that is bothering me is all the new workers with blank pictures. Does anyone have an extra worker pic pack or maybe direct me to a post in this thread that has extra's? Any help is much appreciated and big thanks to everyone for their hard work.

I think they mentioned a future DLD/update will include random worker pics. I'm looking forward to the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mike7273" data-cite="Mike7273" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53365" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a TVerse pic pack done in .gif?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No and there most likely won't be unless someone else wants to spend the hours doing it (which, without trying to come off as big headed even though I will, we'd still have to quality check anyway). It's not something that's ever <em>super</em> interested us.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mike7273" data-cite="Mike7273" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53365" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I appreciate all your work anyways.<p> </p><p> I see some sort of mass edit in the database editor. Will that convert them to gif?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It'll convert the files to gif but the background will still be there</p>

Two requestions:

- A retired Realm wearing a suit and having 'ordinary' hair to go with his new job as a colour commentator for GWS. He doesn't have to use 50 gallons of hair product anymore before every show.

- Is there a catch-all place to find unused alts, i'm a year in and the database has made a lot of faceless newbies which are weird to look at. I know previous games allowed you to disable this, but I haven't found how thus far.

Two requestions:

- A retired Realm wearing a suit and having 'ordinary' hair to go with his new job as a colour commentator for GWS. He doesn't have to use 50 gallons of hair product anymore before every show.

- Is there a catch-all place to find unused alts, i'm a year in and the database has made a lot of faceless newbies which are weird to look at. I know previous games allowed you to disable this, but I haven't found how thus far.

P9KUHR5.jpg

This the sort of thing you're looking for?

Pages 2-4 of this thread have quite a few free pictures SomeDude converted from 2016.