Highest Rated Match So Far

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=MrKain]I understand why there's no injuries... but there wasn't a blood-loss ending for the match. They just yanked him out of the match because I kept killing him with neck moves after it showed that he was in "obvious pain." Unless the game had a malfunction or something...[/QUOTE] Did you check your opponent's body condition? Remember, if you get their body and 1 other part to 0%, the ref will automatically stop the match. But I think it HAS to be the body and another part (I've gotten opponents' legs and arms, legs and head, and arms and head to 0% with no stoppage).

[QUOTE=MrKain]I understand why there's no injuries... but there wasn't a blood-loss ending for the match. They just yanked him out of the match because I kept killing him with neck moves after it showed that he was in "obvious pain." Unless the game had a malfunction or something...[/QUOTE] It was a medical DQ, see the help files if you're unsure of what they are.

I've had at least 4 A* matches as AJ Styles. Seems like every TNA show, Daniels and I defend our titles against either Nash and Shelley or Dutt and Killings. As annoying as it is, I still put on great matches and retain the titles. It sure is annoying having to face the same people OVER and OVER again though.

• 1 year later...
I just bought the game yesterday, couldn't stop playing it!!! Anyway, my highest rated match, actually two. I'm playing as Frankie Perez, I got a A* for a tag team title match with me and Remmy Skye vs Primal Rage&Insane Machine and won the tag belts. The next one was when Perez got into MAW and his first match was a MAW Championship match against the Mean Machine and I lost, but it got a A* which I was really happy about.

• 1 month later...
Just got down with the trial, and I managed an A* match while using The Idaho Punisher against Whistler in a two out of three falls match. Lasted about 40 minutes. Best part came when Whistler hit the Rebel Yell, and I kicked out. He went for an Irish Whip, but The Idaho Punisher managed not only to counter by take out the ref in the process. After a quick Bodyslam it was off to the outside for the chair, which I promptly bashed into his skull and then used for my secondary trademark move (The Vandal Kick, created for The Idaho Punisher). Sadly, Whistler managed to regain control briefly and ended up leveling me with the chair... :-( But, in the end, The Idaho Punisher was victorious!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just got this a few days ago, and downloaded the DOTT mod because I simply had to play as Kamala. I signed with the AWA, and got an A* match shortly thereafter. It was Kamala and King Kong Brody vs. Wahoo McDaniel and Hulk Hogan. We lost after 48:30 when Wahoo got me to submit to, of all things, the Stomach Claw! Awesome match it was, though. Gotta love Kamala.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
Playing as Jeff Jarrett in DOTT I've had 2, 1st was against The Devil's Duo in a tag match with Bill Mulkey as my partner in ICW and 2nd was a 30 minute loss to Moose Morowski in Houston Wrestling. I am terrible, something like 6-40. I highly recommend not selecting JJ in that scenario because his stats are awful.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Psycho Sam;1893598]In my diary, right now, I've only got a few B or better grades. :([/QUOTE]I seem to have great luck with A* matches. Just lost a 2v1 match in SWF(myself vs Squeaky McClean and Skull DeBones) and was A*. Never losing at a PPV again. That destroyed my foreign popularity from a C- to a D and my A to a B+ in the USA. Its my 2nd 2v1 in 2 weeks at SWF. They dont seem to like me. But im the most popular guy in the company because i won the first 2v1 against 2 Main Eventers. Jumped me super high to #1.

[QUOTE=Psycho Sam;1894017]Wow...:eek:[/QUOTE] I made 3 moves. a Low, Medium and High move. Max damage to each body part and highest success rate for each. Might be cheating but it got me over. Im gonna edit it now that im super high in popularity and make a real moveset of all custom moves maybe.

Archived