The CLUB: "Under New Management" (T-Verse)

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #36454F; max-width:75%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";"><div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #f6f8fa; max-width:95%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

ZK59Khb.jpg

The CLUB: EP1 -
"UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT"

Venue:
The CLUB in Detroit, MI

Att:

//SMASH THE LOCKS//

w/Buff Norton & Ms. Vann

C03nPtB.jpgPrksWOQ.jpg

We're outside of the ominous CLUB. Windows smashed in, graffiti covering the walls, garbage and debris all over the place. Closing in on the front doors of The CLUB the handles are wrapped chain and padlocked. Pulling out, we start seeing the windows have been replaced, the graffiti is gone, and the bright lights of The CLUB beam through the darkness. Pulling back in towards the door, we see Buff Norton carrying a 10-pound sledge followed by Ms. Vann walking towards the padlocked door. With one swing of the hammer, Buff smashes the padlock as it explodes to pieces. The chains fall to the ground. Buff, holding his hammer, looking down the barrel of the camera says just three words...

"Under New Management..."

Buff grabs the door handle, and almost rips it off its hinges. In the door, we're opened to the rabid crowd ready for the new beginning of The CLUB!

65/100

ZK59Khb.jpg

LGtqsSb.jpgmaec0v5.jpg

The CLUB Crew

Seth Koch & Rudy Single

SK:
Never in a thousand years did I ever think I'd be saying these words again but here we are, and I'm saying it... The CLUB is open for business! And The RABID are here in full force.

RS:
Hot damn this has been a freaking roller coaster ride getting back here bubba, but it's happening!

SK:
What are we waiting for, let's hit the ring!

BAH9tpk.jpg8LgWA0D.jpgX5uxY01.png7Ii25lc.jpgoAaqRJH.jpg

STORM WARNING VS THE EXILES

• The Exiles start hot attacking both members of Storm Warning. Adrain takes the brunt of the assault as the more experienced Exiles cut the ring off. They single out Adrian with double team after double team. Each time Fergus gets back to his feet, one of The Exiles knocks him back.

• Fergus gets the tag from Adrian and goes off on The Exiles. Vicious kicks blast through Rivera first, and then Petrov. It's like Fergus is a man possessed. Rivera slides back into the ring holding a chair. He swings at Fergus who ducks out of the way, and with one final kick blasts the chair into Riveras face.

• Petrov is left alone with both members of Storm Warning who set up, and destroy Petrov with The Perfect Storm!!! Fergus gets the pin, and the win.

STORM WARNING
def.
THE EXILES

RATING: 28/100

ZK59Khb.jpg

//WATCH THE THRONE//

w/Travis Stine & Buff Norton

SK:
As you can see, the throne still sits empty as we await our CLUB Champion Travis Stine.

RS:
When you're the champ bubba, you run on your own time. You gotta make that entrance, and Stine knows that better than anyone else.

SK:
But hold on... There's a disturbance at the door... There he is!!!

2Kp5Syz.jpg

Sz6bcSg.jpg

TS:
Look at this
S#!THOLE
!!! Why the
f@&k
did I come back here? The last time I was here, this was a
f#*king
palace compared to this. Goes to show maybe this "New Management" doesn't know what the hell they're doing. What was wrong with the guy that used to run the joint? That guy knew what he was doing... That guy...

C03nPtB.jpg

BN:
Doesn't work here anymore. I don't know if you realize this, but the place was closed because that guy didn't know what he was doing. And the only reason you're sitting on that throne right now is because of the mistakes that guy made. Mistakes that I'm not going to re-make here.

TS:
The only mistake that's being made right now... Is you coming out here running your mouth... Interrupting me. I'm the champ! This place belongs to me whether you like it or not.

BN:
You're right Travis... I don't like it. So that's why I'm gonna change it. Cause next week, we ain't wasting time. You're putting that belt up against Zyx!

TS:
WHAT!
F&*K
IT! IF THATS HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, I'M GONNA BREAK HIS ASS!!!

45/100

ZK59Khb.jpg

qKnCaBe.jpgX5uxY01.pngP80O5mf.jpg

RHYNO KHAN VS KLAXON

Rhyno Khan enters The CLUB slicing his head open before he ever steps into the ring. The RABID eat it up as always with a fired up Khan heading to the ring. Klaxon enters The CLUB. Being brand new, no one expected The RABID to take to Klaxon. They have... And it's awesome.

These two beat the hell out of each other. While Rhyno has The CLUB experience, Klaxon is a straight up bad ass who fits The CLUB style all too well. They brawl all over The CLUB using EVERYTHING at their disposal. Rhyno pulls out the same blade he used on himself earlier on, and drags it across Klaxons forehead. Both men are bleeding profusely.

Seeing his own blood flips a switch in Klaxon. His taped fists that used to be white are stained red with every shot he lands firm into Rhynos face. Klaxon grabs the monstrous Rhyno, and his a huge T-Bone Suplex which brings The RABID to their feet. But Rhyno is right back up charging towards Klaxon. Klaxon side steps Khan who eats the post. Khan turns around and eats a Klaxonslam! Klaxon gets the pin and the win.

KLAXON
def.
RHYNO KHAN

RATING: 60/100

ZK59Khb.jpg

//BAD INTENTIONS//

w/Klaxon & Travis Stine

P80O5mf.jpg

Standing over his fallen prey, Klaxon stomps around his hunting ground. The RABID have accepted Klaxon. Klaxon stops his pounce and stares up at the champion on his throne.

2Kp5Syz.jpg

Sz6bcSg.jpg

Stine stands staring right back at Klaxon as he holds his CLUB Championship above his head as the show comes to a close.

SK:
Klaxon is making his intentions known that he is coming for Stine, and The CLUB Championship.

RS:
Bubba, this ain't no joke here, that dude Klaxon is staring a hole through Stine, and that title.

SK:
But in order for Klaxon to get a shot at Stine, Stine will have to keep his title next week when he takes on Zyx next week on The CLUB!!!

66/100

ZK59Khb.jpg

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #36454F; max-width:75%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";"><div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #f6f8fa; max-width:80%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

ZK59Khb.jpg

EPISODE TWO: MY TITLE, MY CHOICE

THE CHAMP IS IN ACTION!!! Travis Stine made his triumphant return to The CLUB last week turning a lot of heads, and staking claim to The CLUB. New owner Buff Norton isn't all that keen on having Stine be the man on the throne having put the champ in a match with The Son of Satan! Also, who else is going to walk through the doors of The CLUB?

We're going to find out on this episode of
The CLUB!!!

CLUB RULES 3-WAY DANCE

LENNY RHODES

VS

IAGO DE BRUN

VS

LOVE FREEDOM

CLUB RULES SINGLES MATCH

THE CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP

TRAVIS STINE ©

VS

ZYX

</div>

Very good opening show. I liked the visual of a throne overlooking the action too.

CLUB RULES 3-WAY DANCE

LENNY RHODES

VS

IAGO DE BRUN

VS

LOVE FREEDOM

CLUB RULES SINGLES MATCH

THE CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP

TRAVIS STINE ©

VS

ZYX

I think Love Freedom is the more established of the three, although Lenny is a great young talent to have on the roster. Travis dropping the belt on the first show would be a very Club thing to do, but I don't know that Zyx is the right person to take it.

<p>Club Rules 3-way Dance</p><p>

<strong>lenny Rhodes</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong>vs</p><p>

Iago De Brun</p><p>

Vs</p><p>

Love Freedom</p><p> </p><p>

Club Rules Singles Match</p><p>

The Club Championship</p><p>

<strong>travis Stine ©</strong></p><p>

Vs</p><p>

Zyx</p>

<p>Club Rules 3-way Dance</p><p>