MLW: Underground Revolution by Blodyxe & Kanegan

Hello, my brothers. I have a few unfortunate news to share.

The last 20 or so hours have been diabolical in Ukraine, my home country. I live in Kyiv's outskirts and so I, as well as many others here (and around the country), were exposed to all the madness that comes with war.

At this time I have to prioritize the safety and well-being of my family, and prepare for what the future holds. I don't know what it will be, but I hope to come back to writing on the forums when the life situation would be more appropriate for it.

I love this community and its people, who come here from all over the world, and would like to thank you all for creating this place and making it so fun.

When I think about it, without my early diary projects, and English practice that came with them, I probably wouldn't have the job that keeps me afloat at the moment. Love you guys, and all the cool projects you create to supply me with healthy escapism

Sorry if this is inappropriate or comes off as weird rambling, just felt like leaving something to look back on. Plus sleeping is complicated right now.

Life can change so ****ing much in such a short time, just yesterday most people were living a normal life.. so yeah, I'll catch you down the road, fellas. Peace

• Like 1

Thanks!

I remember seeing that as your location when you posted in my diary and was thinking about you today hoping you were well. Always appreciate the feedback you give me in mine. Keep safe and can’t wait until you are able to make it back on here.

Nothing inappropriate about it. Stay strong, stay safe, wish you and your family good luck in all this madness.

Echoing the sentiments of others. Stay safe. Take care of your family and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Stay strong and safe bro. Hope you and your family go back to normal life soon.

Strength to you brother, stay safe

Thanks everyone for your wishes, means a lot!

I'm doing ok, I think the hardest mental challenges are behind me now. People say the first few days are the toughest. Well it's been almost 5, and I've learned a lot in this time about how to act and take care of myself and my family members. Of course, not everything is up to us, but I believe that everything will be ok eventually. Extremely proud of my country and our leaders. :cool:

Mods, sorry for saturating this forum with posts not related to the dynasty, this will be the final one from me.

Guys, if you want, you can contact me via PMs, or maybe through Discord - Blodyxe#4455. Thanks once more for your kind words!

• 4 weeks later...

xSlREWE.png

22lcBjl.png

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois, USA

Years of Experience: 16 Years

Finishing Move: Salida del Sol

wYHLOQb.png

Samuray del Sol is back, everyone!

"The Warrior of the Sun" was released from his WWE contract, but managed to land back on his feet, becoming the newest addition to the growing MLW Azteca roster. Del Sol is a natural fit for the brainchild of Cesar Duran, as the luchador formerly known as Kalisto has been impressing the crowds for more than sixteen years, earning himself the nickname of "The Most Agile Warrior In The Ring".

Born in Chicago, but raised in Mexico City, this lucha star has been both a student and innovator since the first time he laced up his boots. An indy attraction in the Mid West since 2016, this warrior had a lot of entertaining matches with the likes of El Generico, Ricochet, Rich Swann, and another recent MLW newcomer - AR Fox. Even though Samuray del Sol successfully competed in prominent indy companies like PWG, AAW, CZW and EVOLVE, he did not win any big titles on the independent circus, an injustice he will be eager to fix! Samuray is no stranger to overcoming the odds and fighting to stay in this cut-throat business. During one of his first tours to Mexico, del Sol suffered a serious injury when he landed on the concrete floor and hit his head on a guardrail.

In the aftermath of the injury, Samuray began suffering from post-concussion syndrome and fell into depression. Del Sol contemplated retiring from professional wrestling altogether, but luckily, he got a call to take part in a three-day tryout camp for WWE. Though he was not offered a contract, knowing that he was on the radar of the #1 promotion motivated Samuray to continue his career and keep trying his best. Del Sol chugged along nicely, and spent some time in Konnan’s AAA, where he had the privilege of becoming the protege of Octagon - one of his idols growing up. The lucha libre legend was impressed with Samuray’s talent, and even gave Del Sol a new mask, similar to the one he was wearing himself.

Alas, his road to the top of the Mexican cards wasn’t meant to happen, as Samuray was offered a developmental deal with NXT - the trampoline to the world of sports entertainment, a once in a lifetime opportunity indeed.

i083gCI.gif

Salida del Sol through a ladder!

In his new home, del Sol got a new mask, a new name, and a new beginning. Now dazzling the fans as Kalisto, he found his footing in NXT’s tag team division, uniting with veteran Sin Cara under the name of The Lucha Dragons. Appropriately enough, they brought the heat, upending The Ascension to halt their record-setting NXT Tag Team Championship run. The dynamic duo held the gold for 126 days, soon making a splash on the main roster. They had a bunch of good to great matches with The New Day, The Usos, Tyson Kid and Cesaro, but sadly, they never achieved tag team greatness on the biggest stage.

Eventually Kalisto branched out, reaching his zenith as a WWE performer. In a shocking upset, Kalisto dethroned Alberto del Rio to become the new United States champion. While Kalisto lost his title the next day, he had the last laugh in his rivalry with the controversial world champion, picking up the US championship once more at the Royal Rumble 2016. The self-styled Dragon truly took flight toward greatness when he joined the Cruiserweight division in 2017, quickly capturing his first and only WWE Cruiserweight Title. Kalisto spent the remainder of his WWE career dabbling in the undercard with Lince Dorado and Gran Metalik, The Lucha House Party. By any standards, Samuray had a good run in the WWE.

But after his near 8-year tenure with the company, "The Warrior of the Sun" is keen to express himself like only he can! His debut outing for MLW was a huge success, as Samuray brought his Trios experience to help Aramis and Laredo Kid beat the Mexicools and qualify for a high stakes match for the newly minted MLW Azteca Trios titles. Samuray is keen to prove that he has plenty of fuel left in his tank, and rise like the sun after a long, dark night...

Samuray del Sol Matchguide

|
|

5FO5gem.jpg

wHfe8lL.png

Hometown: Tamana, Kumamoto, Japan

Years of Experience: 27 Years

Finishing Moves: Buzzsaw Kick

xtnhwOi.png

Yoshihiro Tajiri is a bonafide international superstar, arguably the most successful Japanese performer to regularly work in the United States.

Best known for his work in ECW and WWF, Tajiri is an all-time great striker. He originally wanted to become a kickboxer and spent a lot of time honing his craft, but after watching countless wrestling matches from Mexico, Yoshihiro was determined to become a professional wrestler. He entered the Animal Hamaguchi Wrestling gym, winning a test match tournament in the process. Tajiri made his debut for IWA Japan in 1994 and spent a lot of time wrestling in Mexico, learning the art of lucha libre in CMLL. In the following years Yoshihiro entered the world of BJW, seasoning himself in the hardcore promotion. That stint would prepare Tajiri for Paul Heyman’s Extreme Championship Wrestling, where he would make waves under the moniker of "The Japanese Buzzsaw"!

Already fighting like a praying mantis, Tajiri began to emulate The Great Muta, who was one of Tajiri's wrestling heroes growing up. His usual wrestling trunks were replaced with baggy dragon-emblazoned Karate gi pants. He also began spraying mists of different colors into the faces of his opponents - Little Guido, Jerry Lynn, Super Crazy, and many more. Tajiri won ECW’s World Television championship in one of the many three-way dances held in Philadelphia, and later became a tag team champion alongside a plucky pyromaniac underdog Mikey Whipwreck. Tajiri's amusing antics in the ring, stiff-but-safe style, and comedic backstage vignettes made him one of the most popular wrestlers in ECW. Tajiri remained loyal to the company until it folded in April 2001...

Tbrni6y.gif

Tajiri made his MLW debut at Fightland...

Yoshihiro later resurfaced in the WWF, where he debuted as a comedic assistant to WWF Commissioner William Regal. That role didn’t stop him from hunting down heaps of midcard gold - WWF Light Heavyweight championship, WCW United States championship, WWE Tag Team championship with Eddie Guerrero, World Tag Team championship with William Regal, and of course the WWE Cruiserweight championship, three times. His best WWF performances came against Rey Mysterio, the top lucha libre star and best high flyer the game has ever seen. In December 2005, Tajiri left WWE, stating that he wanted to try to become a journalist and spend more time with his wife and family in Japan. While his writing gig didn't pan out, he did spend a lot more time in his home country, making appearances for NJPW, NOAH, W1, and AJPW, where he’s employed as the booker to this very day.

Tajiri is an in-ring veteran, promoter, and also an amazing teacher, training the likes of KUSHIDA and Syuri. While Tajiri’s athletic prime is long past him, his kicks are still absolutely brutal. He’s still great on the mat, and he's able to fly if the situation calls for it. His experience will positively rub off on the budding MLW roster, who look up to Tajiri, even when his intentions are far from being transparent. With 27 years in the business and as many championships on his resume, "The Japanese Buzzsaw" is the legendary performer who can still go fast and hit hard, which we could see in his match against Davey Richards.

Most importantly, Yoshihiro Tajiri enjoys violence almost as much as the man in charge of MLW - 'El Jefe' Cesar Duran!

Yoshihiro Tajiri Matchguide

|
| Psicosis

I've been lurking on the forums in the past month, but didn't feel like doing much for my own project.

I am not sure how regular these updates will be, but they surely work well as a distraction from the events happening in my home country right now.

Cards for upcoming Azteca and Fusion will be shared a bit later, thanks for dropping by.

Welcome back! That's one long and full post too, glad to see you're still around.

Liking those numbers summaries before every wrestler's bio, is that some excel made table or are you using some other program?

Thanks man, it feels good to do normal things again.

This is TEW Booking Tracker 3 made by u/AidanLFC. I found it on Reddit, very handy tool for booking. The hexagon looks good, so I decided to carry it over for my presentations.

There's a

on how to make it work, not a lot of hassle imo.

Welcome back! I recently caught up on this and really enjoyed it! Glad to see it's still going.

Thank you! I'll keep it going, at least until the 'season finale' point, then we'll see ;)

Welcome back bro, great to see this thread popping up again.

Hey there, man! It's been a long month away, hopefully I can keep it going and pick up some momentum :)

Previews for Fusion and Azteca dropping later today!

Mods, sorry for saturating this forum with posts not related to the dynasty, this will be the final one from me.

I've been a lurker in this since day one but I think I can safely say on behalf of not just the mod team but everyone on GDS that you can saturate as much as you want about non dynasty stuff, it's great to hear that you're keeping safe Blodyxe. :)

Prediction Contest

Hey there! Feel free to participate in the predictions, I'll probably reset them after War Chamber.

ynQTPbn.jpg

1) Mootinie - 17/27

2) BigJ - 8/14

3) tobin834 - 5/6

4) CGN91 - 5/8

5) Hollywood - 4/8

eYrYIyb.png

MLW Azteca #8 Card

Triple Threat Match

0rNWt8J.jpgg56fBDr.jpganZRzdj.jpgg56fBDr.jpgkkcEikB.jpg

Texano vs. Steve Pain vs. Apolo

The first match promises to be a fun brawl, as three bruisers will sock each other in the kissers to win a briefcase full of Cesar's cash! We're talking about tens of thousands of dollars, so you can expect some extra violence here. And if money wasn't enough to entice these three to gore, the loser will have to shine Cesar's shoes... an embarrassing deed for sure. It's anything goes - no DQs or count outs this time!

Regular Match

GsfrNpB.jpgg56fBDr.jpgw4AKJcf.jpg

Low-Ki vs. Savio Vega

Two great strikers come face to face, but their minds are set on the IWA Caribbean title wrapped across King Muertes' waist. Both Ki and Vega have personal issues with "The Man of 1000 Deaths", a score to settle, so a win here is a must for both. Who will land the hardest kick here? Only one way to find out - let them fight. King Muertes will be overlooking this bout, no doubt about it.

9SWlS5V.png9SWlS5V.png9SWlS5V.png

Tables Elimination Match for the Azteca Underground Trios championship

XzAy9P0.jpgEoltbKc.jpgRqZoNcN.jpgg56fBDr.jpgLE8SL1v.jpgQAozXWp.jpg3PXczNi.jpgg56fBDr.jpg4TgvAS7.jpgrIzWUx5.jpgQxV8EVy.jpg

Samuray Del Sol, Aramis and Laredo Kid vs. Los Parks vs. Ivelisse, Matt Cross and Angelico

A pay-per-view worthy main event will crown the new Trios champions! The former MLW World Tag Team champions in Los Parks, the former Lucha Underground Trios champions in 'Team Havoc', and the lucha libre dream team consisting of Laredo Kid, Aramis, and Samuray del Sol... What else do you need to have a fantastic show from these guys? Some tables! El Jefe clearly stated that each member will be eliminated whenever a table breaks, so it will be a car crash you wouldn't want to miss. It's hard to predict the winners, but there's no harm in trying!

HnwQcUs.png

MLW Fusion #143 Card

A0Xx50Z.png

Qualifying for the MLW National Openweight Championship Ladder Match

JgPQqKb.jpgADGRWqw.jpgGliDzT4.jpgh1zWOMi.jpgGL9W3SB.jpg

o3BzhyM.jpgnwiar0n.jpgl3VLR9V.jpgUH5saYW.jpgb6Jd7Ro.jpg

Zenshi, Alex Kane, Gino Medina, KC Navarro, Lee Moriarty vs. EJ Nduka, Bu Ku Dao, AR Fox, Parrow, King Mo

A big five on five match is set to determine the participants of a ladder match to crown the new MLW National Openweight champion. This is a big opportunity for the league's up-and-comers and veterans, a chance to book a place in the match that will always generate interest from the fans. Cesar Duran expects to see a lot of hunger from his midcard, let's see who wants it more. 5 winners book their spots in the ladder match!

Regular Match

VLmQV69.jpgg56fBDr.jpg3GlY1vp.jpg

WARHORSE vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri

Tajiri hasn't set the world of MLW on fire yet, but he will get a good chance to bounce back in this bout. Yoshihiro is facing an enigmatic debutant named WARHORSE - a metal-loving underdog with an energy and face paint that would make The Ultimate Warrior worried, brother! It looks like a fun match, but things will quickly turn serious once the bell rings.

BtBcq6B.png

MLW World Heavyweight Championship Match

9ntN6v4.jpgg56fBDr.jpgRxGALz8.jpg

'Filthy' Tom Lawlor vs. Alexander Hammerstone ©

Alex Hammerstone had enough of Lawlor's whining and decided to give him his long-awaited shot just before the War Chamber event!

The Opera Cup winner would feel hard done by wrestling on a free show, but that's what you get when you threaten to not show the pay-per-view. This will be Hammerstone's first title defense, and one would wonder - is Hammer making a mistake? His ankle injury is still far from being healed, and Lawlor is no schmuck himself. One Ankle Lock could be enough to stop Hammerstone's reign before it can be set in motion. Davey Richards is scheduled to make an appearance as a guest color commentator, which will make things very interesting for us viewers.

CONTRA will also be keeping a close eye on this match…

Prediction Key

1) Texano vs. Steve Pain vs. Apolo

2) Savio Vega vs. Low-Ki

3) Los Parks vs. Aramis, Laredo Kid and Samuray del Sol vs. Ivelisse, Matt Cross and Angelico

4) Tajiri vs. WARHORSE

5) EJ Nduka, AR Fox, King Mo, Bu Ku Dao and Parrow vs. Zenshi, Lee Moriarty, KC Navarro, Alex Kane and Gino Medina

6) 'Filthy' Tom Lawlor vs. Alexander Hammerstone ©

I've been a lurker in this since day one but I think I can safely say on behalf of not just the mod team but everyone on GDS that you can saturate as much as you want about non dynasty stuff, it's great to hear that you're keeping safe Blodyxe. :)

Thank you, MHero, I appreciate the support!

MLW Azteca

76ecDdn.jpg

Episode #8 - "Get The Tables"

Taped for El Rey Network in South West

Aired on Week 4, October 2021

zGAU9CI.gif

"You and your sons will get a title opportunity... for Azteca Underground Trios titles! I'm starting the tournament, and you will get a favorable draw...

The following lucha is a $50,000 bout scheduled for one fall… Apolo lays out Steve Pain and Texano, it’s a no contest… We need more violence, and next week we'll have a Triple Threat - winner gets the money, loser will shine my shoes… Muertes slams the chair into the skulls of Savio Vega, Low-Ki, and Marty The Moth! You will get the prize only after you beat Low-Ki… Laredo, Aramis and Samuray all launch an aerial attack on The Mexicools…

ANGELICO COMES FOR THE RESCUE WITH A WILD CROSSBODY FROM THE ROOF! The Trios finals are set, see you next week!"

eYrYIyb.png

Final Azteca edition of the month is here, and it's a big one!

Hours before the show starts, Konnan approaches Low-Ki backstage, who trains his kicks on the punching bag. K-Dawg butters up "The Professional" and sings the man praises. Ki tells Konnan to cut the crap and get to his point... Ok. 5150 needs capable allies for the upcoming battle with Injustice inside of a War Chamber.

With a man like Low-Ki, those schmucks don't stand any chance!

MTjbOqY.png53GKf9m.png

Low-Ki: I'm not interested in beating up teenagers, they're below my level. My target is King Muertes - the man you want to see deep underground yourself.

Konnan: Hope this is just about that Caribbean title, and not about Salina, holmes. I hear you, but remember - in this business, you need powerful friends...

Low-Ki: I don't need friends.

Low-Ki smashes the punching bag and walks away. Konnan has a long list of contacts, but you can see that he's irked about this rejection and needs to find a new guy. Someone's massive shadow falls on the dingy floor of the locker room, which brings a smirk to Konnan's face. There's always a plan B!

KyJk3wN.gif

Welcome back everyone to Azteca Underground - the hottest weekly hour of violent lucha libre! Your commentators for tonight are still the irrepressible tag team of Famous B and Konnan. Just in front of their desk we can see the new Trios belts, or rather the old Lucha Underground titles with a new logo tacked onto them.

t7pCc0q.jpgSZchgWy.jpg

Famous B: You would think that Cesar Duran would have enough moolah to get us some new titles! But hey, maybe he's saving up the money to pay me back?

Konnan: Forget about it, payaso! You're not getting any cash from that snake in the grass.

Famous B: Ha, that's where you're wrong, K-Dawg. Tonight my man Tey-Hano is fighting for a briefcase full of dinero! We're gonna eat tonight, baybeeee!

Konnan: That Spaniard is always scheming, and let me tell you... You're the fool in his scheme.

Famous B: Oh puh-leez, you just sound salty now! I've been hard done by 'El Jefe' too, but I don't hold any grudges - don't hate the player, hate the game!

Konnan: Tell me you didn't just say that, ese. And hey, when my army embarasses Injustice inside the War Chamber, we comin' for those shiny belts, word.

Famous B: I bet you, Konnan, Infamous Inc will win the Trios gold before L.A.X, and you can take it to the bank!

Konnan: You have a deal. Now stop yapping, Melissa Santos is about to do her job.

CFGpNnG.jpg

"The following contest is a triple threat match for a briefcase with fifty thousand dollars! Introducing first, from Mexico City, Mexico... STEVE PAIN! His opponent, from Ponce, Puerto Rico... APOLO! And finally, making his way to the ring... from Mexicali, Baja California... the blue collar brawler, the pride of Mexico, the franchise player of Infamous Inc... TEEEXAAAANOOOO!!"

Famous B says Melissa is improving, he gave her some tips backstage. Our referee for this contest is Steve Borden, let's get this show started!

eYrYIyb.png

Triple Threat Match

0rNWt8J.jpgg56fBDr.jpganZRzdj.jpgg56fBDr.jpgkkcEikB.jpg

Texano vs. Steve Pain vs. Apolo

Triple threat stipulation means we will have a winner this week… and it’s anything goes!

The $50,000 prize surely will bring out the best and the worst from these three. You can imagine how it goes down - lots of snug punches, wild lariats and headbutts. Three powerhouses that were placed in a trios team are chopping each other and that’s just what the renegades want to see. Steve tries to steal it with a rollup, but there’s always someone who can break up the pin. Texano rocks his opponents with rolling elbows and lands a Knee Lift - Neckbreaker combo for two on Apolo. Steve Pain looks to use his wrench again, but his swing misses wildly and almost kills our referee.

Famous B sneaks in a horseshoe while ref is thanking God for protecting him, and Texano grabs it! Steve Pain turns around, BAM, he's knocked out cold!! Apolo pushes Texano out of the ring and falls on top of Steve. One, two, three!! Apolo gets the dough!

Apolo defeated Steve Pain and Texano in 6:43 when Apolo defeated Steve Pain by pinfall after he was hit with a horseshoe. [30/100]

Steve Pain had an in-ring performance of 33.

Apolo had an in-ring performance of 21.

Texano had an in-ring performance of 36.

(+) ‘Wild Brawl’ match objective helped all three perform better.

zzDbybW.gif

Famous B falls on his knees and lets out the most dramatic 'NOOOOOOO!' you'll ever hear. Texano missed out on the bag again, he's kicking the ring steps and swearing his culo off. Ref raises Apolo's hand, that means Cesar Duran has to walk out and reward him with the money! Here he is, grinning from ear to ear. He congratulates "The Lion of Puerto Rico" and tells one of his minions to present the briefcase. But first, Cesar says he could use someone like Apolo.

kkcEikB.jpga7Xd5p1.jpg

Boss offers a handshake. Apolo takes a second to think about it, looks at Konnan and flashes an LA sign to the boss!!

Konnan stands up from his seat and tells Duran that Apolo is riding with 5150 now. He's latino, hasta la muerte y después, he'll live and die in LAX! Apolo grabs the briefcase from Cesar and throws it to K-Dawg. He also yells that he'll join 5150 in War Games this Sunday! What a turn of events in just a few minutes. Duran has an egg on his face, he got played. He leaves in anger and a confused Steve Pain asks if he still has to shine Cesar's shoes?

Famous B can't believe Konnan's guy stole his money like that, and he lets him know about it.

eYrYIyb.png

There's another heated conversation happening backstage. Ivelisse, Angelico and Matt Cross 'talk strategy' ahead of their title match later in the evening. Like in the good old times, they don't see eye to eye...

4TgvAS7.jpgrIzWUx5.jpgQxV8EVy.jpg

Ivelisse: Listen here, Angelico. We could have beaten La Rebellion Amarilla without you, so don't act like we owe you something!

Angelico: Look... if I didn't bring the third title, you wouldn't be in the tournament period. Let's not act like Dario, or whatever his name is nowadays, is our friend. He wanted to get one over Bestia, and I helped him. That's why we're here now!

Ivelisse: Well thank you very much, now these psychos will try to get their revenge on us! And just for the record, you don't have to jump from that height again to 'save us'. You'll break your leg once more, and we will have to carry you... again!

Angelico: Says who? We won our first titles while you dragged us down! You're just jealous that I'm going to outshine you again.

Cross: Woah-woah, guys, let's keep this energy for the match, ok? We need to stick together, or else Bestia and his dogs will jump us one by one. I know that from first hand experience! Ok?

Ivelisse lets out a sarcastic 'fine' and storms out of the locker room. She did just what Cross warned her not to do, as always. Matt goes after ther and Angelico lazily follows... it will take a miracle for them to win the titles tonight.

Up next is the scrap between two experienced martial artists. Low-Ki and Savio Vega go one on one in a matter of seconds!

eYrYIyb.png

Singles Match

GsfrNpB.jpgg56fBDr.jpgw4AKJcf.jpg

Low-Ki vs. Savio Vega

Last time these fine gentlemen stepped into the ring together, they were laid out by King Muertes.

With no "Man of 1000 Deaths" and Marty The Moth in sight, this is a cleaner bout where two mixed martial artists show their skills. Truth be said Savio's kicks don't look as good as Low-Ki's, who is fast and precise in his attacks. He is in top fighting condition, and this bout is a bit of a warm up for "The Professional". He catches Vega with a Tidal Wave and goes for the coup de grace, or as he calls it, The Ghetto Stomp.

It was an easy victory for Ki, but his mind is focused on someone else...

Low-Ki defeated Savio Vega in 5:13 by pinfall with a Ghetto Stomp. [37/100]

Low-Ki had an in-ring performance of 46.

Savio Vega had an in-ring performance of 28.

(+) Low-Ki looked good in this match.

MTjbOqY.png

Low-Ki demands a mic from Melissa Santos. In his deep voice, Low-Ki suggests a special match to King Muertes at the War Chamber.

"The name 'Low-Ki' is just a whisper on the lips of the dead... There's a bullet for "The Man of 1000 Deaths" in my chamber, a time and a place for the end... I am not asking, I'm demanding a Philly Street Fight this Sunday!"

Will the champion accept? King Muertes actually comes out, with the title on his shoulder. He's wearing a suit, just like Low-Ki. "The Man of 1000 Deaths" stares daggers and comes face to face with the guy, dropping his belt near beaten up Savio.

qewow1r.jpg

King Muertes: ACEPTO, CABRON!

They have an intense stare down, but don't come to blows for now. Savio reaches for the belt, but King steps on his arm and picks up the gold. Muertes raises his title, it's going to be a fight to remember at War Chamber! A Philadelphia Street Fight between the contract killer and the face of death itself!

eYrYIyb.png

Cesar Duran is leaving the building early, he's frustrated about getting outsmarted by Konnan. Things go from bad to worse for the boss, as Marty The Moth starts following him to get some answers...

9tGSBF8.jpga7Xd5p1.jpg

Marty: Boss, I don't understand!? You have signed Melissa, for what!? To get back on me? What did I do wrong, Jefe?? I didn't attack Muertes!

Cesar: Marty, it's really not the right time. Stop being annoying, I already gave you a spot in the Ladder match. If you keep pestering me, I'll make sure that The Death Tribe will break your back in half. You don't want to go to rehab again, do you? Ok, now get out of my way.

Marty: Wait, El Jefe, I'm not finished! EL JEFE!!

Cesar's minions block Marty from following Duran, who's getting inside his getaway car. The Moth is having a temper tantrum, he wants answers from the boss, but after getting none he feels like biting and fighting with the masked entourage is a sensible career move. He shoves masked guys away and runs after the vehicle, he's truly crazy. Up next is our long-awaited main event, and the ring crew brings out a lot of tables!

JXtubgR.gif

"The following lucha is a three-way Trios Tables match! The team will be eliminated when all three of its members will be put through a table. The surviving team will be crowned as the new Azteca Underground Trios champions! Introducing first, the team of Samuray del Sol, Aramis, and Laredo Kid!"

The lucha dream team is making their entrance first! We get to hear from them in a little windowed screen - Aramis and Laredo welcome Samuray to MLW, his trios experience and God-given talent is just what they need in this match. Konnan says that Aramis will be the first one out, he's so salty.

"Next, the team of Angelico, Ivelisse, and Matt Cross!"

This team wore Trios gold before, and they will try to repeat the history here tonight. They're not on the same wavelength though, bitching between themselves, with Ivelisse trying to get the last word in. She's still "The Baddest Bitch In The Building"!

"And their opponents... El Hijo de L.A. Park, L.A. Park Jr, and L.A. Park... La Familia Real, Los Parks!!"

They have a Trios name, that makes them the favorites, right? Park's sons are eager to start the match, ref showcases the gold... RING THE BELL!

eYrYIyb.png

Tables Elimination Match...

9SWlS5V.png9SWlS5V.png9SWlS5V.png

...For Azteca Underground Trios Championship

XzAy9P0.jpgEoltbKc.jpgRqZoNcN.jpgg56fBDr.jpgLE8SL1v.jpgQAozXWp.jpg3PXczNi.jpgg56fBDr.jpg4TgvAS7.jpgrIzWUx5.jpgQxV8EVy.jpg

Samuray Del Sol, Aramis and Laredo Kid vs. Los Parks vs. Ivelisse, Matt Cross and Angelico

All three trios teams are ready, and as soon as the bell rings they start a massive brawl! Opening minute resembles a hockey fight, not a lucha contest.

Everyone is throwing and ducking, and Ivelisse is left without a 'sparring partner'... And she takes it personally! Slap to Laredo, Roundhouse Kick to El Hijo de L.A. Park and a Running Dropkick to 'The Chairman' himself! He doesn't budge at all, instead having a little dance in front of the chica. Don't underestimate the fighting spirit of 'La Sicaria', she's not here to take part, she plans to become the new Trios champ!

Aramis starts this match better, he takes down the skeletons with a beautifully synchronized Arm Drag and Head Scissors combo, sending them out of the ring. Headscissors and Arm Drags are fancy and all, but something more extreme is needed to get this match going in terms of eliminations. He gets the crowd going, but misses a Pele Kick from Angelico, who falls right next to Ivelisse. How you doing? Cha-cha, real smooth, but she is not impressed. Do something useful! While the former LU Trios champs are arguing, Laredo and Del Sol fly off the top turnbuckles together, landing cool looking splashes on top of the bony lucha stars.

Matt Cross shoves Ivelisse and Angelico out of his way, busting out a flawless Sasuke Special! Lucha-lucha-lucha! Ivelisse calls Cross an idiot, they need to get some tables up here to win the match, not flip around. Ivelisse orders Angelico to get the tables, but the hearthrob looks at the crowd, shrugs, and hits a Tope Con Hilo instead. Guys literally only want one thing and it's... jumping over the top rope! Ivelisse has to do all the hard pickings herself, but she still hits Laredo and Del Sol who were carrying a table with a Baseball Slide. Unlike technicos, Parks have found some other gimmicks, a few trusty steel chairs!

La Familia Real dishes out some nasty chair shots, ref doesn't like it.

HSCO2UM.gif

"¿QUE, PENDEJO? ¿Me descalificarás? JAJAJA!" - laughs L.A. Park.

He has a point, no DQ in this type of match. He plays the air guitar in front of the striped official and slams it hard into Del Sol's face. Aramis, who stayed in the ring, looks to save the new friend and runs up for a high velocity Tope Suicida... BAM!! He gets smacked in the face with a steel chair by L.A. Park - concussion guaranteed!! Los Parks are done playing nice and they stomp everyone with ease. And when the father tells his sons to get him some tables, you better believe they will listen! They set a lot of tables up, both in the ring and outside. Can you smell what L.A. Park is cooking!? It sure ain't BBQ!

La Familia Real has the discipline and experience to see this match through, but don't count out the lucha dream team, who also work hard together. In one moment, Laredo flipped a table over to save Aramis from landing on wood after a Double Back Body Drop! Ivelisse jumps back in with a Rana, but she's caught and about to be Powerbombed through a table! Matt Cross with a Chop Block to senior Park to save the day! He fights off the sons with a Handspring Double Elbow and puts the table up in the middle of the ring. La Park Jr. eats a Double Superkick from Laredo and Aramis, and he falls right on the spot. Matt Cross teases a Shooting Star Press, but L.A. Park grabs him by the beard to protect his kid. No luck, as the youngest kid is eliminated after Aramis nails a 450 on him, crashing the table in the process! Papa Park is mad, he still has Matt's beard in his clutches... sends him crashing down through a table on the outside!

Ivelisse has her head in her hands, but it's not time to quit, the night is still young.

BjERtQJ.gif

"L.A. Park Jr. and Matt Cross have been eliminated!" - confirms Melissa Santos.

Angelico meets the returning L.A. Park with a Corner Forearm, and the luchadores are also showing off against the veteran, bouncing off the ropes like it's no big deal. Two tables are now set against the corners and another one in the middle. Seems risky, but that's the match we're having! El Hijo de L.A. Park goes on a rampage with a chair, he's here to save his father and their chances to win the gold. He slides the chair across the table surface to catch Laredo below the belt, ouchie... another big shot lays out Samuray, who's placed on the table. Son tries to impress Papa Park with a High Senton, but Aramis stalls the move.

Hijo goes after that mask, and that gives Angelico a perfect opportunity to pick Aramis for the Fall of the Angels, and send him crashing through the cornered table! Hey yo, say goodbye to the good guy - Aramis is eliminated! Every team has now lost one member, it's even stevens. But not for long... as Laredo Kid catches Hijo with a Spanish Fly through the table where Del Sol was a few seconds ago!! Shockingly for him, the referee has decided to eliminate both Hijo and Laredo, as they went through the table together! Yes, Laredo Kid and El Hijo de L.A. Park have been eliminated.

Samuray argues about that decision, but here comes Ivelisse. She desperately wants to get back in the spotlight, so she strikes Samuray with a Tornado DDT, using another cornered table for her run up. She goes into a kicking frenzy against the guys who have already been eliminated, trying to make a point that this is HER RING. She poses for the cheering crowd, until L.A. Park catches her with La Lanza through that second leaning table! Instant karma, one would say, Ivelisse is out! And then there were three... Samuray del Sol, Angelico, L.A. Park! Fan favorites nod to each other, agreeing to work together against the heavyweight...

HwRw0wB.gif

The lights go out, what the heck is going on here?? The screen lights up with some creepy graphics, and when the situation comes back to normality, Arez, Mechawolf and Bestia 666 are standing in the ring! La Rebellion Amarilla viciously attacks Samuray del Sol and Angelico, while Bestia shares a moment with L.A. Park! Both have a tense stare down, before Bestia whispers something to The Chairman. Park lets out a belly laugh, this will be easier than he expected. It is unclear if this was planned ahead of time or not, but Arez and Mechawolf put a table up for Park, while Bestia offers the skeleton a steel chair. Park takes it and beats the crap out of Angelico! He's wriggling in pain, it's a tough watch... Samuray is held back while Angelico is put through the table with a big powerbomb!

It's game over for Team Havoc, as it was known back in the day. The crowd boos rudos! Park says they've done enough and can go now. He doesn't think that Samuray is a threat! The rudos oblige, but instead of simply leaving, they drag the dead carcass of Angelico, crucifix style.

L.A. Park struts around Del Sol, winds up for a big chairshot, but Samuray ducks it and strikes the rudo with an Enzughiri! He goes into a kicking frenzy, outpacing the bigger luchador! Samuray Kick, skeleton goes groggy... Running Code Red! Del Sol picks up the momentum, kicking his rival with a power of a thousand suns! Fans are behind him too, and they want to see him win the Trios titles! Salida Del Sol through the table!? He puts Park in the cravate, runs through with his finisher... but gets thrown through the lone table standing outside the ring! Not a lot of people saw that coming, and Samuray Del Sol was certainly one of them.

The bell rings, and Los Parks are your new Azteca Underground Trios champions! Del Sol hits the floor in frustration, he made the wrong call there.

Los Parks eliminated Matt Cross, Ivelisse, Angelico, Laredo Kid, Aramis and Samuray del Sol in 17:39 to win the Azteca Underground Trios titles. [50/100]

Angelico had an in-ring performance of 47.

Aramis had an in-ring performance of 58.

El Hijo de L.A. Park had an in-ring performance of 50.

Ivelisse had an in-ring performance of 31.

L.A. Park had an in-ring performance of 73.

L.A. Park Jr. had an in-ring performance of 38.

Laredo Kid had an in-ring performance of 70.

Matt Cross had an in-ring performance of 32.

Samuray del Sol had an in-ring performance of 53.

(+) L.A. Park was head and shoulders above everyone else.

Q12ll51.gif

L.A. Park puts the chair up for himself as a pedestal, and stands on it, flipping off the believers! His sons soon join them, and the family poses with the Trios gold, as Samuray del Sol watches them on his way to the back. La Familia Real didn't travel lightly for that long, they're back on top...

Cesar Duran can't witness the triumph of Los Parks, he's on the road. He ignores the phone calls, whispering under his nose that Konnan will pay for his tricks. He will regret crossing over the boss! Distracted Cesar doesn't pay attention to the road, and before you know it, his tyre is flat. Some sort of puncture isn't going to stop him, but it will get the attention of the cops, so Duran stops and looks over the damage.

Suddenly, AR Fox comes up to El Jefe from behind and asks if the lying son of a b!tch needs a hand? Duran is scared sh!tless, he avoided Fox as much as he could, but in the end, they come face to face. "The One Man Army" shows that he's armed, so Cesar freezes.

l3VLR9V.jpg

"We have a lot to talk about, don't we, Dario?"

Final Show Rating

UlDqEao.jpg

MLW Fusion

4MJRXIS.png

Episode #143

Taped for Vice TV in South East

Aired on Week 4, October 2021

MLW Fusion starts with a cinematic promo from Konnan. He's playing chess with someone and draws parallels between the royal game and war.

"Chess is like... WAR. Each move, each counter, each attack... They're just different chapters in the play of combat... The key to victory in the War Chamber is to win before going inside. Injustice, I outwitted Cesar Duran, what makes you think you stand a chance? Youthful ignorance... You rascals are playing checkers, entiendes? Come Sunday, you'll find out that when you come at El Rey, you better not miss... ORALE!"

Not your typical LAX promo, no shouting and obscenities from the gang. K-Dawg thinks he's the king, sending his troops not only to protect his position, but also to destroy the positions of the enemy. Will the group of young guns respond to this? Seems likely.

HnwQcUs.png

Earlier today someone named Emilio Sparks approached the arriving challenger and champion at the parking lot.

Tom Lawlor says he will break Hammer's ankle and become the first ever two-time MLW world heavyweight champion! He is focused, conditioned and prepared to take the title away from Alex, and he has a great mind in his corner. Out steps Dan Lambert, he ridicules Hammerstone for making his first defense on free television, and promises to hang the title on the wall of American Top Team's training camp!

KGx5peT.jpg9ntN6v4.jpg

Lawlor: Dan, show the man proof that I'm the best grappler in the wrestling business! Show the people who's the real deal!

Lambert: This is the Opera Cup. For nearly 50 years, it was one of pro wrestling's most prestigious tournaments, and now we can say with utmost confidence that this is the top prize, because Tom is holding it! My academy produced numerous MMA world champions and highly notable competitors, and let me tell you, Tom is special. His hunger and willingness to push the boundaries is what makes him so dangerous!

Lawlor: Damn right, Dan! This is not my first rodeo either, I know what it takes to be a successful champion. Hammer, you've made the biggest mistake in your life when you booked this title fight for tonight. If we fought at the pay-per-view, you would at least get a hefty bonus for a mauling I'm about to deliver, hehe. Alex, you're a one legged man in an ass-kicking contest, and that title goes back to 'Team Filthy'! Give me the cup!

Lawlor gives it a big sloppy smooch! They don’t call him ‘Filthy’ for nothing…And what did the champion have to say to Lawlor? Well, Richard Holliday asked who in the blue heck is this nosy paparazzi. Emilio Sparks? Who vetted him to breathe Dynasty's rarified air!?

RxGALz8.jpga96XKAF.jpg

Hammerstone: Easy, Holliday. I'll give you an answer, Emilio. Tom Lawlor has won the Opera Cup, which is a big deal. I respect that, and I agree that Lawlor deserves a title shot. But is he a worthy man to carry this gold? No. Tom, you might be a badass fighter, but believe me when I say it, there's nobody who outworks me in the gym! I've shed blood, sweat and tears for this... I'm not going down without a fight, brother.

Holliday: Emilio, you're looking at the man who has held the MLW National Openweight championship for eight hundred fifty four days! 8-5-4! That's Bruno numbers, bro. And you know what's even better? Nobody beat Alexander for it, as he graciously vacated the title to put the ladder up for the future generations. If I was a betting man, I would put my family business on the line for this guy... 'The Muscle Mountain'!

Hammerstone: Ok, Richard, don't make it weird. This will be a tough fight, but the fight that will end with The Nightmare Pendulum, end of story.

The interviews are indeed over, let's watch some wrestling, shall we? The opening contest for this card is a battle between the living legend Yoshihiro Tajiri and the enigmatic debutant who calls himself WARHORSE! Can he make a good first impression?

HnwQcUs.png

Regular Match

VLmQV69.jpgg56fBDr.jpg3GlY1vp.jpg

WARHORSE vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri

WARHORSE may not be the biggest guy in the room, but he has that heavyweight walk!

The face-painted rocker showed great heart in this contest, eating a lot of big kicks and asking for more. Tajiri continued to school WARHORSE in strong style. He even locked him in a signature Tarantula over the ropes! A sneaky kick to the back of the head didn’t phase the rocker, who headbanged against the turnbuckle, and fed off the crowd for a comeback! WARHORSE reversed Tajiri’s Handspring Elbow into a German.

Yoshihiro moved out from the Diving Elbow and blasted the rocker with a winning combo of The Shining Wizard and a Buzzsaw Kick!

Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated WARHORSE in 6:59 by pinfall with a Buzzsaw Kick. [26/100]

Tajiri had an in-ring performance of 27.

WARHORSE had an in-ring performance of 25.

Tajiri looks at the fans, who seem to be cool to this newcomer. WARHORSE comes up to the legend and offers him a handshake. Yoshihiro teases the fans, milking the moment… and sprays Green Mist in the face of his opponent!

"Yoshihiro Tajiri gets his kicks, and the same could be said about WARHORSE, but that’s a horse of a different color!" - proudly says Saint-Laurent.

Bu Ku Dao watched that match backstage with Alicia Atout, and now he asks TJ Perkins if he saw his new mentor in action?

iYvOIyf.jpgBCRWLIT.jpgnwiar0n.jpg

TJ scoffs and says he doesn’t need to study Tajiri - he’s the old dog with the same tricks. Dao says that TJP needs to learn some respect and suggests a match between the two to see who’s better. Perkins smirks, and says he will embarrass Tajiri, if Bu Ku Dao wants that so badly…

"Now go, little man. You have a big five on five match next, and someone needs to eat the pin. You’re really talented at that!" - drops Perkins.

That line visibly fired up Bu Ku Dao, he will be keen to prove his ex-mentor wrong. That match is coming your way next...

HnwQcUs.png

A0Xx50Z.png

Qualifying for the MLW National Openweight Championship Ladder Match

JgPQqKb.jpgADGRWqw.jpgGliDzT4.jpgh1zWOMi.jpgGL9W3SB.jpg

o3BzhyM.jpgnwiar0n.jpgl3VLR9V.jpgUH5saYW.jpgb6Jd7Ro.jpg

Zenshi, Alex Kane, Gino Medina, KC Navarro, Lee Moriarty vs. EJ Nduka, Bu Ku Dao, AR Fox, Parrow, King Mo

This is not your typical five on five match. The winning side will get their places in a Ladder match for the MLW National Openweight title that was recently vacated by Alexander Hammerstone. This is a unique opportunity to kickstart or revive a career, no pun intended.

KC Navarro starts the contest against Bu Ku Dao, showing that he’s a fine athlete. Perhaps the fastest guy in this contest was brushed aside by a big burly bear called Parrow! He tossed KC from one corner to another, asking for a ‘Suplex Assassin' Alex Kane to step in. Alex is not the one to shy away from such a callout. Kane avoids Parrow’s power move and delivers one of his own - a HUGE Ripcord Olympic Slam! There’s always someone bigger though, and for Alex it was the former footballer EJ Nduka, who pounced him out of the ring with a 3 Point Stance Lariat!

EJ then plants Gino with an emphatic Spinebuster, wow!

9dvrQG9.gif

No doubt, Nduka is the alpha male of this contest. AR Fox is not impressed though, and he tells 'The Judge’' to step aside. Hell nah!

A little argument breaks out, with King Mo stealing the tag! He is in, and so is Lee Morairty, the originator of the TAIGA STYLE. Just like Wu-Tang Clan, his skill on the mat ain’t nothing to F with, and MMA veteran King Mo almost gets rolled down for three! The sequence continues with Moriarty wringing Mo’s arm and tagging Zenshi for a simple Double Axe Handle. Basic teamwork is still effective, but Fox is losing patience.

He kicks Zenshi from the back and lays him out with a Foxcatcher! Job done, message sent, Fox rolls out and leaves the scene. His team is not that quick to react, and Bu Ku Dao misses with a splash! Zenshi cartwheel-tags Gino Medina, who shoves his own partners out of the way.

Eat Defeat, Bu Ku Dao is out for the count before anyone from the opposite team can react!

Alex Kane, Zenshi, KC Navarro, Gino Medina and Lee Moriarty defeated EJ Nduka, Parrow, AR Fox, Bu Ku Dao and King Mo in 10:09 when Gino Medina pinned Bu Ku Dao with an Eat Defeat. [32/100]

Alex Kane had an in-ring performance of 28.

AR Fox had an in-ring performance of 41.

Bu Ku Dao had an in-ring performance of 26.

EJ Nduka had an in-ring performance of 16.

Gino Medina had an in-ring performance of 27.

KC Navarro had an in-ring performance of 27.

King Mo had an in-ring performance of 33.

Lee Moriarty had an in-ring performance of 34.

Parrow had an in-ring performance of 35.

Zenshi had an in-ring performance of 35.

The losing side is now not holding back on mean words and hard blows!

King Mo yells that EJ is not a team player, while Parrow stomps the piss out of poor Bu Ku Dao. Fox shakes his head in the distance and walks out for good… Even the winners can’t share the spotlight, with Gino and KC trading some words. The graphic confirms that Zenshi, Navarro, Medina, Moriarty and Alex Kane enter the ladder match, with three more participants about to be unveiled at the War Chamber!

BCRWLIT.jpgl3VLR9V.jpg

Alicia Atout catches AR Fox backstage and asks him about what went wrong in that match? Fox keeps it short - being a part of a unit backfired for him before, and he will not tag along with anyone from now on. He’s ‘The One Man Army’ till his days are numbered, and that's that.

Does this mean that Fox will keep Injustice shorthanded for their War Chamber battle against LAX!?

FVheISF.jpg4S4QbNP.jpgE7SvMoa.jpg

Injustice react to what they just witnessed, Jordan Oliver and Calvin Tankman are not sold on AR Fox as a reliable candidate...

Reed: Dudes, he's a real deal, trust me! Not only did he serve in the military and knows a bunch of army tricks, he trained me.

Oliver: That guy will bail on us, Reed. Can't you see how weird he acts? I think we need to call someone else, we need some young and dumb reinforcements for that cage! Ellis, Charlie, Griffin, maybe Jae?

Reed: Nah, man. No offense, we need someone with experience, and someone with high pain tolerance. AR is an ultraviolent legend, whether you like him or nah. Without that man I don't know where I would be right now. There's no better candidate!

Oliver: You don't like my friends? Let's dial up Kotto then! Tank, why you sitting there, say smth!

Calvin: It is clear as day, AR Fox said he's on his own. And as I see it, our team needs more heavyweight hustle, if you know what I'm saying?

Oliver starts shouting that he's a heavyweight, only lil Reed is a slim one in their group. Out of the shadows comes out 'El Jefe' Cesar Duran, and there's no sight of that overconfident smirk on his face. He shushes Jordan and starts speaking...

a7Xd5p1.jpg

Duran: Calvin is right, AR Fox is not going to help you. His only goal is to sabotage my efforts, and ruin my legacy. I talked with him, and he's not all there... And after a little trick that Konnan pulled on me earlier this week, I want you guys to win, so I'm going to pick the final guy myself!

Cesar walks away, and that doesn't sit well with the members of The Injustice. They don't want some middle aged dude to pick some random body to represent them in the War Chamber. Frustrated Oliver tries to yell something in Cesar's back, but Calvin covers his mouth just in time...

Up next is the presentation of the MLW Women's championship!

HnwQcUs.png

LFKczTj.jpggaTKOCG.jpg8RxaQem.jpghLtmpsG.jpgYFBLzvg.jpgfepZQn8.jpg

The new champion will be crowned at the War Chamber, and all six competitors who have qualified into the championship match are here to admire the title, get a feel for it. It is covered by a red cloth right now, teasing the wrestlers and the fans alike. Dave Prazak, a founder of SHIMMER, is here to unveil the prize that Ashley Vox, Delmi Exo, Marina Shafir, Jessamyn Duke, Melissa Martinez and Holidead will fight for this Sunday.

"It is an honor and my pleasure to present to you the championship that will be the symbol of excellence here in MLW! I want to thank the league for giving me the opportunity to share the ring with these talented performers, and use my experience to build the best women's division! One last thing before I reveal how this beauty looks... After a conversation with Cesar Duran it has been decided that the women's division will not be limited with a featherweight weight restriction. And now, without further adieu, I present to you the MLW Women's championship!"

D8ta0T8.jpg

Court Bauer lifts the title up high and allows everyone to have a look at it. The group is about to make a commemorative photo...

But Holidead grabs the title out of Bauer's hands! She tries to escape, but the entrance aisle is blocked by those who have failed to qualify for the finals - Willow Nightingale, Nicole Savoy, Zoey Skye, Davienne and Skylar. Ivelisse is missing, but the walls are closing in on Holidead, and an all out brawl breaks out! Fists are flying, and Court Bauer and the ring crew are trying to stop this madness.

Up next is our main event of the evening... Hammerstone vs. Lawlor!

2eqHM8Y.gif

The former MLW champions are honored in a video package before the match. Also, 'The American Wolf' Davey Richards joins the announce team for this contest. He's here to provide expert color commentary and keep an eye on the best men in all of MLW. Rich Bocchini hypes Davey's experience not only as a wrestler, but also as a paramedic, bringing up the fact that Richards was the first one who looked over Hammer's injury.

wbexgjO.jpg

"That is correct, I was backstage at that moment. Alex received medical treatment from Dr. Sweglar, not from me, but I can tell you that many would not complete the match with that kind of injury. I didn't have the chance to know the guy yet, but Hammerstone is tough."

Davey is interrupted by Lawlor's 'I Have Come To Kill You' song. He and Dan Lambert hurls insults at Davey, and teases him with The Opera Cup. They had a couple run-ins lately, but Richards is composed. Hammerstone comes out next! Tom is

, but not so much when people start to chant Alex’s name. We're ready to go now, ring the bell!

HnwQcUs.png

BtBcq6B.png

MLW World Heavyweight Championship Match

9ntN6v4.jpgg56fBDr.jpgRxGALz8.jpg

'Filthy' Tom Lawlor vs. Alexander Hammerstone ©

Lawlor fixes his daisy dukes, offers a lock up, but scores a single leg takedown instead.

He goes straight after the injured ankle, but Hammer pushes him off with his free leg. Dan Lambert encourages Lawlor to continue attacking the ankle, and we see a few successful leg trips and stomps that make Alex wince in pain. Tom gets a bit cocky, he easily takes down the ‘Muscle Mountain’... but he bounces right off the champion when Alex bumps Tom with a shoulder block.

Lawlor goes to the floor, and regroups to strike the main man again, this time into the arm. If he works over it enough, that will surely stop Alex from hitting the Nightmare Pendulum, but Hammerstone is too strong - he breaks the armbreaker attempt with a Powerbomb! Tom clutches the rope and kicks the champ's ankle from the ground! More strikes to the injured leg, Lawlor lets his sadistic side shine in this portion of the match. He kicks him in the chest, back, then face washes Alex in the corner and chokes him with both feet… but Hammer has had enough!

He rises and throws Tom over the top rope, who has a

. What strength!

Tom sips his water, gets a towel, while Alex sits on the rope to invite the guy back. Tom grabs the ankle instead, pulling him out. They brawl on the outside now, and that’s a battle that goes to Hammerstone. Alex throws Lawlor face first on the apron, and at that moment the feed is interrupted by the CONTRA logo. Josef Samael and his soldiers are not showing up though, at least not now.

jpWoFiW.gif

"What was that? I saw something on the screen right now..." - asks technophobe Davey.

While announcers clue up Richards that this happens regularly, as fighters come back into the ring. Alexander runs through Tom’s lariats and delivers one of his own, twisting the challenger inside out! Alex ‘tunes up the band’ to deliver a signature Bicycle Kick… but Lawlor evades it and transitions the lunge into an Ankle Lock!! Injured ankle under a lot of pressure, will Hammer tap out? He is in a world of pain, but he holds on.

The Hammerheads in the stands don’t want to see their favorite lose the title in his first defense, and that support fuels Hammer to shove Tom away… and into the referee! The official goes down and Dan Lambert is right there, sliding a championship title to his client. Alex gets up and gets hit in the face with a golden plate! That rocked him badly, and Lawlor hands on champ’s neck with a Guillotine now!

Hammerstone is strong as the bull, but he slowly loses consciousness…

In a moment of sheer willpower, Hammer charges into the corner to shake the ‘Filthy’ one off his neck! Overhead Belly-to-Belly!! Alex shakes the ropes, he’s getting into the zone. Valkyrie’s Missile Kick! Finally, Lalwor falls down to a Nightmare Pendulum for a decisive 1-2-3!

Alexander Hammerstone defeated Tom Lawlor in 19:48 by pinfall with a Nightmare Pendulum. Alexander Hammerstone makes defense number one of the MLW World Heavyweight title. [44/100]

Hammerstone had an in-ring performance of 40.

Lawlor had an in-ring performance of 48.

(-) Hammerstone's ankle injury hindered the match slightly.

Hammerstone pins Lawlor clear in the middle of the ring, that’s his first defense! Davey Richards gives Alex credit, that was a good fight, and the best man won. Alexander raises the title in the air and hobbles over to the corner. He says his little ankle injury won’t stop him from being a fighting champion! And also… he has some unfinished business with CONTRA’s own, Jacob Fatu! Alexander calls the former champion out!

Ask, and you shall receive...

lMdNg8h.jpgMh5E4Lt.jpg

Jacob Fatu comes out with Josef Samael, waving the black flag. But they didn’t come here alone! Daivari, Ikuro Kwon, Mads Krugger, Simon Gotch, and a couple of Sentai Death Squad members hop over the barricades and attack the champion and the challenger!

They target Hammerstone’s ankle and also stomp the filth out of Tom Lawlor! Tom goes down after a Chokeslam from Mads, but Alex is standing his ground, punching fools down! He feels the power, but here comes Fatu, nailing Hammerstone with a flag to the back of the head! CONTRA regains control, until the MLW heroes run out to save their boy Hammer. Marshall and Ross are here, EJ Nduka is charging up, Richard Holliday is not far behind… Davey Richards asks the announcers if he should join?

Of course! "The American Wolf" drops the headset and joins the massive brawl! Cesar Duran's mood gets better as he witnesses this carnage, he confirms that CONTRA vs. MLW should be settled inside of a War Chamber!! The fans roar in appreciation, and on that note we are going off air...

Good night everybody!

Final Show Rating

vpWuX4i.jpg

This is GREAT stuff guys! Love it, and I've never watched MLW (yet)

Thanks, Lloyd! It's fairly easy to get into MLW, as they put out their weekly 1-hour show on Youtube. They have recently unlocked some archive shows too, so there's plenty of gems to check out :)

ESF8zP8.png

War Chamber Control Center

NM4ozUo.png

Team Filthy Goes On Strike?

Following his defeat in the main event match for the MLW World Heavyweight championship, 'Filthy' Tom Lawlor got attacked by the soldiers of CONTRA. Alexander Hammerstone found himself in the same predicament, but withstood the pressure before he was helped by other MLW stars - Von Erichs, Richard Holliday, EJ Nduka and Davey Richards.

We went off air without seeing who came up on top, but one thing is for sure - it wasn't Tom Lawlor. After the show Lalwor and Lambert visited Cesar Duran to criticize him for an unsafe working environment, and were promptly kicked out of the building. Now Team Filthy recorded a video message to the boss, declaring they will boycott an upcoming War Chamber event, or even something worse - leave the league and sign exclusive contracts with some other company, such as New Japan Pro Wrestling!

That's a bold strategy from Team Filthy, let's see if it pans out for them...

MLW [b][color="Red"]Azteca[/color][/b] Results: [b]Apolo[/b] def. [b]Texano[/b] and [b]Steve Pain[/b]; [b]Low-Ki[/b] def. [b]Savio Vega[/b]; [b]Los Parks [/b]def. [b]Ivelisse[/b], [b]Angelico[/b], [b]Matt Cross[/b] and [b]Samuray Del Sol[/b], [b]Laredo Kid[/b], [b]Aramis[/b] to win the MLW Azteca Underground Trios titles.

6m7ztNY.png

Who's Joining Team MLW To Fight CONTRA?

Speaking of our world heavyweight champion, Alexander is assembling his army on short notice!

Gladly, there's a lot of people who would risk an injury to protect the well-being of the league and wipe CONTRA off for good. Hammerstone leads a team joined by Dynastic teammate Richard Holliday and 6’8 IFBB Bodybuilding and football standout 'The Judge' EJ Nduka. Current MLW world tag team champions The Von Erichs are rumored to be involved too, given their experience fighting in the cage. Josef Samael's comment about one man fighting against the whole army no longer holds up.

This will be a brawl to remember and Jacob Fatu's first match since losing the heavyweight crown.

MLW [b][color="Red"]Fusion[/color][/b] Results: [b]Yoshihiro Tajiri[/b] def. [b]WARHORSE[/b]; [b]Alex Kane[/b], [b]Zenshi[/b], [b]KC Navarro[/b], [b]Gino Medina[/b] and [b]Lee Moriarty[/b] def. [b]EJ Nduka[/b], [b]Parrow[/b], [b]AR Fox[/b], [b]Bu Ku Dao[/b] and [b]King Mo[/b]; [b]Alexander Hammerstone[/b] def. [b]Tom Lawlor[/b] to retain the MLW World Heavyweight title.

XvAIrpX.jpg

Latest GCW Show Hints 5150 Expansion

And now, some shocking news coming from the Ukrainian Cultural Center!

GCW's Ultraviolent champion Alex Colon has jumped Jordan Oliver at the ironically named 'War Ready' event, smashing a few dozen light tubes over Jordan's head. Just before that show Oliver cut a scathing promo on Konnan, telling him to 'put the chest figurines up his a*s' and bring more dogs for their meeting at the War Chamber. After smacking the young lad, Colon unveiled an LAX shirt and told Injustice to prepare for some 2300 Arena action! Alex Colon is no stranger to dangerous match stipulations, given his early career in Combat Zone Wrestling and current run in Game Changer Wrestling.

Injustice would hope that AR Fox disobeys Cesar Duran and joins them on Sunday in the War Chamber!

Thanks, Lloyd! It's fairly easy to get into MLW, as they put out their weekly 1-hour show on Youtube. They have recently unlocked some archive shows too, so there's plenty of gems to check out :)

I watched a couple of episodes last night because of this diary! Keep up the great work.

MLW War Chamber 2021

LVA4wcv.jpg

6-WAY MATCH FOR THE MLW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

7SXB6Ts.jpg

Melissa Martinez vs. Ashley Vox vs. Holidead vs. Delmi Exo vs. Marina Shafir vs. Jessamyn Duke

MLW will crown its inaugural women's champion at War Chamber! The nature of this match could put a wedge between some units, because every woman will be fighting for herself. The first competitor to score a fall will be declared the winner, which can give us an unpredictable first champion. All six women are worthy, but only one can lead a division!

BU KU DAO'S CHALLENGE

Mbc2QtR.gif

TJ Perkins vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri

Bu Ku Dao wants to teach his ex-mentor some humility, offering this match to prove that he picked a great teacher. 'The Technical Lightning' TJ Perkins has no doubts that his skills will be enough to put away 'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Yoshihiro Tajiri without preparation. This is one of the few matches on the card that will offer pure technical wrestling!

WAR CHAMBER MATCH

kyc9C2r.gif

Injustice vs. 5150

Time for cheap talk is over! It is gang warfare between two young units, so who wants it more? Konnan has recruited a few new members to their group, while Injustice finds itself in a tough position with the status of AR Fox being up in the air. Cesar Duran wants revenge on K-Dawg, so he will be picking the last Injustice entrant himself...

LADDER MATCH FOR THE VACANT MLW NATIONAL OPENWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

A0Xx50Z.png

Zenshi vs. Gino Medina vs. KC Navarro vs. Lee Moriarty vs. Alex Kane vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Alexander Hammerstone vacated the title he held for 854 days to give the guys in a back a chance to have a career trajectory similar to his own. The new champion will be crowned in a ladder match, a rather symbolic stipulation! Cesar Duran keeps a few spots open to keep us guessing, keeping true to his open door policy... Who's your pick?

PHILLY STREET FIGHT FOR THE IWA CARIBBEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

LEwgEB1.gif

King Muertes © vs. Low-Ki

A grudge match and the only match where the championship will be defended. Low-Ki offered this to be a Philly Street Fight, and King Muertes accepted the challenge without hesitation. Does 'The Professional' know something 'The Man of 1000 Deaths' doesn't? Either way, this promises to be a bloody good fight where violence will be unlimited.

WAR CHAMBER MATCH

ZlWfoW9.gif

MLW vs. CONTRA

Major League Wrestling’s two and half year war with CONTRA reaches its final battle as World Heavyweight Champion Alex Hammerstone and his team meet the global dealers in violence inside the War Chamber. Can Hammer and his team take out CONTRA and purge MLW of the international cabal once and for all, or will CONTRA conquer MLW?

Moved the preview part to page 9, MLW Embedded is still on page 8.

Prediction Key

1) Melissa Martinez vs. Ashley Vox vs. Holidead vs. Delmi Exo vs. Marina Shafir vs. Jessamyn Duke

2) TJ Perkins vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri

3) Injustice vs. 5150

4) Zenshi vs. Gino Medina vs. KC Navarro vs. Lee Moriarty vs. Alex Kane vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

5) Low-Ki vs. King Muertes ©

6) MLW vs. CONTRA

oPRSTEA.jpg

MLW War Chamber 2021

Week 4, October 2021

Live from 2300 Arena in Philadelphia

ixqAutI.gif

Welcome to the city of brotherly love and the legendary 2300 Arena! Tonight MLW's competitors won't share any warm feelings, because Cesar Duran presents not one but two War Chamber matches - the most violent match in our league.

A video package highlights the rivalry between MLW and Contra, 5150 and Injustice, Low-Ki and King Muertes. Those are just some of the marquee matches of tonight's card. We will also crown two new champions, as the Women's title and the National Openweight title will be on the line in multi-person matches. The announce team of Rich Bocchini and Saint-Laurent hype all six matches and suggest we start this night with a six-way bout! As they say, ladies come first...

Sea Stars make a bubbly entrance first, followed by Holidead, who started an all women brawl on Fusion. Duke and Shafir make a tag team entrance, and finally, the odds on favorite Melissa Martinez comes out last. Let's get this event started!

HnwQcUs.png

l5UcqQb.png

Six-Way Match for the MLW Women’s Championship

LFKczTj.jpgg56fBDr.jpggaTKOCG.jpgg56fBDr.jpg8RxaQem.jpg

hLtmpsG.jpgg56fBDr.jpgYFBLzvg.jpgg56fBDr.jpgfepZQn8.jpg

Melissa Martinez vs. Holidead vs. Marina Shafir vs. Jessamyn Duke vs. Ashley Vox vs. Delmi Exo

This six-way match is underway, a fitting way to kick off a chaotic night of wrestling in Philly!

Holidead has a mark on her back after a trick she pulled on Fusion, and she is quickly thrown out of the ring. Melissa Martinez, a veteran presence in this match, was the next woman who was out of favor with the rest of the participants. The beginning of the match boiled down to a scrap between Sea Stars and one half of The 4 Horsewomen! Fan favorites Delmi and Ashley gained a modicum of revenge, dumping the MMA fighters away and wowing the crowd with stereo splashes to the outside.

Holidead slipped under the ring to avoid the aerial attack. Seeking shelter is an important thing when you're in the combat zone. Most of other fighters won't have that luxury tonight... Holidead gives Sea Stars a double head bonk and tries to steal the victory by pinning the smaller Ashley after a Pumphandle Slam. Delmi saves her sis and grapples with the wrestling demon until Jessamyn dukes them in the mid section, pun very much intended. Melissa Martinez returns with a Missile Dropkick, but misses a takedown from Marina Shafir, one of the most dangerous submission specialists in MLW. Martinez is trapped in the Rear Naked Choke, but Sea Stars save their chance to win the match with an assisted Swanton Bomb from Ashley Vox!

WGLPNsC.gif

Fans are getting into this match, and would you look there - Marty The Moth is sitting in attendance, drooling over the match. His sight locked in on Melissa though... Back to the action! Jessamyn helps Marina stand up, but Holidead is there to roll Duke up. Marina looks to break the pin with a Superman Punch, but misses and knocks out her best friend! Uh-oh, that's a KO!

Ashley leaps off with Headscissors, transitioning them into a Fujiwara Armbar! Melissa Martinez 'returns the favor' with a kick to the face, breaking up the submission hold. She looks to finish the smallest competitor in the match with The Butterfly Effect, but the big sis stops it from happening and tries her own luck with a Twisting DDT. One, two, no! Meanwhile Jessamyn Duke is led backstage. Her friend Marina now has her game face on, suplexing Holidead and Sea Stars. She locks Delmi in the Achilles Lock! Younger sis stops Exo from tapping out, and here comes Holidead, hitting a Diving Leg Drop on Shafir!

Oneee, twoooo, Sea Stars break it up, very close! Delmi tells something to Ashley and hits a Suicide Dive on the monster, effectively giving Vox a chance to become a champ! The smallest girl in the match dropkicks Melissa, who got distracted by Marty, and goes for a Splash... but misses. Marina transitions it into a Triangle submission hold and Ashley taps out!

'The Supernova from Moldova' is your new MLW Women's champion! What an upset!

Marina Shafir defeated Ashley Vox, Delmi Exo, Jessamyn Duke, Holidead and Melissa Martinez in 12:48 by submitting Ashley Vox. Marina Shafir wins the MLW Women's championship. [32/100]

Duke had an in-ring performance of 29.

Shafir had an in-ring performance of 28.

Exo had an in-ring performance of 32.

Vox had an in-ring performance of 33.

Martinez had an in-ring performance of 41.

Holidead had an in-ring performance of 31.

Dave Prazak presents the new champion with the title, but Shafir is stoic, she's not elated or surprised. Melissa is swearing Marty off, Sea Stars are comforting each other, and Holidead is screaming in anger. It would be interesting to know how Jessamyn Duke feels about this result. Will she be happy for her tag team partner, or will that knockout sour their friendship?

cXq5hmB.jpgBCRWLIT.jpg

We're not going to find the answer to that question for now, as Alicia Atout is standing by with TJ Perkins. TJP is asked about the game plan for his match against one of the best strikers ever - Yoshihiro Tajiri.

"Why should I care about the best striker ever, if I'm the best grappler and high flier to ever grace the squared circle? Every move in my arsenal is refined and executed with excellence, my game is well rounded, quite simply, I'm the best wrestler in the business. I truly believe that I’m the best wrestler in the world, and to go further with it, I actually don’t think there’s a close second... To prove this, I will beat Tajiri inside ten minutes, and send him packing back to Japan!"

An overconfident speech from TJP, some might even consider his claims to be delusional. He talks the talk, but let's see if he walks the walk! Tajiri makes his entrance alongside Bu Ku Dao, getting a warm reception in Philadelphia. Same can not be said about his opponent, with some fans even turning their back on Perkins as he makes his way to the ring.

HnwQcUs.png

Regular Match

iYvOIyf.jpgg56fBDr.jpg3GlY1vp.jpg

TJ Perkins vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri

TJP and Tajiri don't need any gimmicks to deliver a good show.

Perkins is acting like his usual cocky self, but not for long, as Tajiri evades some of the holds and smacks TJ with a few kicks. Perkins continues to show off his superior agility, stucking horizontally between the ropes. He quickly regrets it, as Tajiri hits him with a Dropkick! Yoshihiro may not be as fast, but his experience and cunning mind help him hold his own against 'The Fil-Am Flash'. Perkins gets momentum back on his side after Headstand Headscissors, he's a smooth escape artist.

Bu Ku Dao cheers on his new mentor from outside, he keeps away from the action for now. TJ uses some dubious tactics to get a few pin attempts, but 'The Japanese Buzzsaw' is hanging on and kicking out. Tajiri's kicks are his most powerful weapon, so TJP works over the lower section with crafty holds and creative submission holds. He loses focus for just a second, and Tajiri is back in the contest with an Enzughiri! Handspring Back Elbow connects too, and Perkins slides out of the ring.

Baseball Slide misses slightly, and TJP wastes no time to move Tajiri closer to the ring post and hit his knee across the ring post! Figure 4 around it, Tajiri is in the world of pain, and only with Bu Ku Dao's help the hold is broken.

Q4R0loR.gif

Cocky TJP greets 'The United Empire', sending hello to 'Cobb and Ospreay'...

Wrecking Ball Dropkick sets up a Mamba Splash, but Tajiri raises his knees and knocks the air out of TJP! This is the opening the veteran needed, and he's looking to finish this fight with a Buzzsaw Kick! His boot whistles over TJ's head, who answers with a Mega Buster Neckbreaker! 'The Duke of Dab' puts Tajiri in a Deathlock, telling the old man to submit now. Not a chance!

Tajiri fights through and reaches the bottom rope, but then... TJP steals The Tarantula move, torturing the living legend in the move he invented. TJP is not stopping there, he hits his own version of Three Amigos to antagonize the crowd and looks to win the match with a Muta Lock! Perkins performs all the greatest hits, and Yoshihiro is on the edge!

Tajiri bites Perkins's hand to escape! As TJ is crying about it to the ref, Yoshihiro prepares for a Green Mist... Which finds the eyes of the official, who turns around to see what Tajiri is doing! Perkins immediately hits Tajiri low and delivers a Brainbuster with authority! Bu Ku Dao climbs inside to stop TJ from cheating, but eats a Detonation Kick instead!

Finally Perkins nails a Mamba Splash, with ref counting a very slow but decisive three count.

TJ Perkins defeated Yoshihiro Tajiri in 10:05 by pinfall with a Mamba Splash. [40/100]

Tajiri had an in-ring performance of 29.

TJ Perkins had an in-ring performance of 51.

Perkins soaks in the boos from the 2300 Arena, they feel bad for ECW legend Yoshihiro Tajiri losing once again. There will be nobody more disappointed than Bu Ku Dao though, who thought that his new mentor would beat some respect into TJP.

Meanwhile Emilio Sparks, a new paparazzi around the block, is snooping backstage, looking to find some scoop for his subscribers. He bumps into the secret conversation between 'El Jefe' and members of The Injustice, who argue with the boss about the final member of their team for today.

4S4QbNP.jpgFVheISF.jpgE7SvMoa.jpga7Xd5p1.jpg

Reed: Come on, man! I know that we can count on AR Fox, he will be here any minute now!

Duran: Nobody saw him around all day, he's not coming. And that's for the better, because the guy that will replace him is stronger, younger, and tougher.

Oliver: And who's that, El Jeeefeee? Tell us, we don't have much time left before the match!

Duran: The final member of The Injustice is 'The Suplex Assassin'... Alex Kane!

Tankman: Not that dude! Last time we crossed paths, security had to break us up... You say AR Fox is about to sabotage our match, but you're doing the same thing. Give us EJ Nduka if you really want us to beat Konnan and his gang!

Duran: Don't be a crybaby, Calvin. Grow up, and leave your differences aside for one night. EJ is going to fight CONTRA tonight. Kane will step in only if AR Fox isn't here by the middle of the match. So good luck, you're gonna need it.

Emilio Sparks slithers out of the corridor before anyone can catch him, and he tells his followers that's the scoop - Alex Kane will step in for Injustice if AR Fox goes missing again. On the other side of the arena, Konnan and 5150 are cutting a promo against the wall with ECW graffiti on it. K-Dawg, Slice Boogie, Rivera, Colon, Apolo, Julius Smokes, the whole gang is here!

40nnj3D.gif

Konnan: Tonight, the era of LAX violence continues, and Injustice will remember this event for a long time, cause we're gonna scar those boys for life! Gotta give Jordan Oliver some props, we thought that after Colon carved him up at a GCW show this white boy would run and hide. But that sorry hijo de puta is still here... but not for long.

Julius Smokes: That's right K-Dawg! Injustice, the gang is coming for your skinny, chest-protector wearing monkey asses! Come-come, Slice, Rivera and Colon will slap you around, BBRRRRRAAAPPP!

Slice Boogie: Injustice, it's all real simple. We gonna get in that cage, we gonna push you around like the lil b!tches you are, and when the fog of war settles, we will be the only faction standing tall in this f'n league!

Rivera: MI GENTE!! Nobody is ever gonna stop us! We've waited our entire life for this moment, and on the biggest stage of them all, we're gonna kill to live another day! We respect guns, we respect funds, that's all that matters to us, papi! Throw us in the cage, slam the doors, and see what 5150 is all about! Duran, toss that coin already, cause I wanna enter as number one!

Colon: Injustice, you're gonna get tested, you're gonna get punished, and you'll be lucky to walk out from the War Chamber on your own two. Latino ultraviolence is gonna be a beautiful thing to watch... just not for Reed and his squad.

Apolo: Time for talking is over, let's bounce! ORALE!!

HnwQcUs.png

War Chamber Match

gsPsLmE.jpgg56fBDr.jpgWx6RSgU.jpg

Injustice vs. 5150

Not one, but two rings are awaiting for the arrival of 5150 and Injustice. The cage is set, and the refs are here to gatekeep. First out is Rivera! He shakes the cage, acting completely unafraid. The first man to enter on behalf of Injustice is the MLW Middleweight champion, Myron Reed! 'The Young GOAT' will not defend his title tonight, but he will defend his honor...

Unlike their first meeting, Reed and Rivera show us a lot more brawling than high flying. They are jumping around like it's a madhouse, and Myron is a lil quicker, striking Danny in the side of the head. Konnan joins the commentary team, saying that Rivera is street smart, and he is truly fearless. He executes a sweet Flying Arm Drag on Myron, but misses with a Flying Kick, hitting the wall instead. His partner in crime, Slice Boogie is here to help. The big man from New York tosses Reed from one ring to another, and together with Rivera they stomp a mudhole in the kid. Like two bullies they slap Myron around and tear his chest protector away. Rivera wears it and lands a Corkscrew Splash! That would probably give him a W in the regular match, but there's no pinfalls in the War Chamber, only submissions or knock outs are going to count when all the participants are in.

Speaking of, Jordan Oliver sprints to the ring and deals immediate damage by dazing Boogie with a Springboard Stunner!

fRpHUQl.jpg

He's trading blows with Rivera, slaps the taste out of his mouth... MYRON REED FLIES FROM ONE RING TO ANOTHER AND HITS A FLYING CUTTER ON RIVERA!! Both 5150 guys are down, Stereo Springboard Leg Drops establish the dominance of OG Injustice members. Oliver spits at Dr. Julius Smokes and gives a bird to Konnan, climbing the cage wall. He's looking to do something stupid... and misses! Boogie dragged his partner out of the harm's way, what a save. Reed hits a No Cap Splash on the big guy, they're still in it. The timer is ticking down, 3-2-1, it's time for Alex Colon, the ultraviolent psycho from GCW to enter. He comes in prepared, with a cart of weapons, plus a heap of lightbulbs duct taped together! Smokes help unload the goodies, and Colon himself is climbing the cage... Rivera hits Reed low, and together with Boogie they hit 'Hot Fire' with their tag team finish - The 456 Headcrack! Alex Colon is on the top, and he leaps off holding light tubes close to his body...

BODY SPLASH CONNECTS WITH OLIVER, LIGHTTUBES TURN INTO POISONOUS POWDER!! The fans rightfully chant 'Holy S-H-I-T!', this would put a smile on New Jack's face. 5150 grab the chairs, set up a table in the corner of the ring and go to work, laying waste to Oliver and Reed. Even Smoke's slapjack is getting some skin in this match, plenty of weapons are being used right now. Some sickening chair shots from 5150 are testing the durability of Jordan and Myron, they need the third guy to help them out ASAP! The titantron lights up with AR Fox's entrance video!! The fans pop, but after some time they realize that 'The One Man Army' no showed the match! We get a close up of Myron's face, who realizes that he screwed up royally. Just as Duran said, Alex Kane is his Plan B, and he marches to the ring with a pissed off look on his face. El Jefe probably left Kane no other choice, and kicked him out of the title opportunity he earned in the five-on-five bout. Who wouldn't be mad?

'The Suplex Assassin' is not hurrying up though, warming up on the outside, which amuses all the latino gangsters. Refs open the door, and after a bit of stalling Kane enters. Konnan tells the boys to avoid the guy, but the braggadocious nature of 5150 prevails - they jump Alex 3 on 1! It looks like a smart move, but not for long, as Kane showcases his arsenal of suplexes for all to see! Overhead Belly to Belly into the cage wall on Rivera looked rough, same can be said about the Ripcord Olympic Slam on Boogie! The announcers count all the suplexes from Kane, he handles the cage just as dominantly as his namesake from Stamford. Alex switches to German Suplexes, hitting three in the row on Colon, synching perfectly with the countdown for entrant number four. Apolo is the last man for 5150, he joined the gang just a week ago, but has known Konnan for more than 15 years. 'The Lion of Puerto Rico' comes up closer to the caged rings, but stops midway. Konnan says that if Injustice can switch their scheduled members, so can he. The last man entering for 5150 is none other than... HOMICIDE!!

0xjkoJT.gif

DAMN! The former ROH champion, 'The Notorious 187' is indeed here, he daps Smokes on his way to the ring and swings wildly inside the cage!!! An MLW original is biting and clawing just like he always used to. He turns Reed inside out with a West Brooklyn Lariat and hits Oliver with a Cutter of his own. The numbers advantage is once again on the side of 5150, they throw down shots and push the faces of Injustice into the cage walls, rubbing them like cage is a big cheesegrater. Colon might have one in his locker, but there's no need for it - guys start bleeding anyway. Konnan is happy that his plan has worked so well, and he enjoys every minute of action in the War Chamber. We know that Calvin Tankman will enter last, and latino gang reacts to it, jamming the cage door with a broom. Slice Boogie spears Kane through the leaning table, a rare takedown that sees Kane go down! 5150 are expecting to see Calvin Tankman any second now, and 'The Heavyweight Hustle' can finally enter the frame! Tankman shoves cheerleader Smokes out of his way and shakes the cage, trying to bust the door open.

HE SNAPS THE BROOM THAT JAMMED THE DOOR AND GETS IN, OH SHIIIIIIII-- It's ON, K-Dawg! Tankman is taking on all comers, and eating shots like he doesn't feel them. Backhand slaps, headbutts, forearms - all the gangbangers bounce off Calvin, who changes the flow of the match immediately. The momentum is now on the side of Injustice, Reed hits a Leg Drop on Colon between the rings, and Oliver throws some chairs around, feeling untouchable. Calvin shows off his agility, flooring Boogie with a Sliding Elbow, and he Pounces Rivera in a display of sheer dominance! Homicide tries to choke Calvin with a bandana, but gets dropped with a Powerslam... Tankman looks to hit Homicide with a Wheel Kick, but the veteran ducks and Alex Kane gets the heavy boot right into the face! Wrong time, wrong place! Calvin checks on the man, feeling bad for that collision, and after getting no answer, continues the fight. Kane has another plan though, he rises and hits a German on Tankman!! 354 pounds come crashing down, and Alex sees red, stomping the hell out of his partner!

ADGRWqw.jpgE7SvMoa.jpg

Reed and Oliver try to stop 'The Suplex Assassin', but only get tossed around to the side. Alex lets down the straps of his singlet, tells 5150 to get out of the way and picks Tankman for another Suplex... EXPLODER LEAVES A HOLE IN THE RING, TANKMAN'S FRAME JUST WENT THROUGH THE MATS!!

!

Konnan is in awe, and Kane stomps out of the cage, leaving Myron and Jordan in a 2-on-4 situation! This is injustice in its most ugly form, people boo Alex Kane and now have to witness how 5150 comes back into this fight. Tankman is incapacitated, he won't stand up by himself, and same can now be said about Myron Reed too - Homicide cuffs him to the ring post! He comes up to Oliver, who was targeted as the weakest link in this match. Prove them all wrong, Jordan! Oliver has an outburst, he clocks Homicide in the kisser, but that's about it, the numbers disadvantage is real. Myron Reed is forced to watch as his best friend takes a beating, and judging from his eyes, thinks about forfeiting the match on Oliver's behalf.

Homicide hits a Gringo Killa on Jordan, folding his vertebrae like an accordion. Colon throws some thumbtacks to the mix, and this really seems to be torture, and not a fight. DEATH VALLEY DRIVER ON THE THUMBTACKS! Jordan Oliver is screaming in agony, while Reed tries to escape the trap. No luck for both, 5150 has everything under control. Homicide throws a chair in the face of Reed and gets a fork out of his boot! Stabs it into Oliver's forehead a few times, this is gruesome. Reed tells him to stop, but Jordan himself tells 5150 to kiss his skinny white a$$ and go f**k themselves! Boy got balls, that's for sure, and he's not a quitter. Colon starts booting Reed in the face to get an answer for him, but 'The Young GOAT' also hangs on...

And only when Homicide threatens to put the fork in the eye of Jordan, Reed considers surrender. Realizing this is not the position where they can win from, and having flashbacks of his good friend Kotto Brazil losing sight, Reed verbally gives up, making 5150 the winners of this grueling match. What a war!

5150 defeats Injustice in a War Chamber Match that went on for 27:38. [42/100]

Reed had an in-ring performance of 40.

Oliver had an in-ring performance of 33.

Kane had an in-ring performance of 36.

Tankman had an in-ring performance of 43.

Rivera had an in-ring performance of 40.

Boogie had an in-ring performance of 36.

Colon had an in-ring performance of 41.

Homicide had an in-ring performance of 47.

Injustice might have lost the match, but they surely won some fans in this match. Homicide face washes Reed after the fight is over, adding insult to injury. Oliver is laying in a pool of blood, breathing heavily through his mouth. Ring crew and backstage workers swarm the ring to free Myron from handcuffs and check on Jordan, who shoves people away and drunkenly refuses any assistance. Worse than that, he swears off his partner, calling him a 'p**sy' for letting 5150 walk away with a win! Reed tries to explain himself, but Jordan pushes his brother away and stumbles to the back on his own two... Incredible.

To Be Continued...