Two of a Kind - Royal Flush Wrestling (C-Verse)

I tend to stay in the background enjoying the various dynasties and worlds people have created and made us want to log in multiple times a day to see what is going on in the lives of the various creators, and RFW and Scapino1974 does NOT fail to hook us everytime.

You make me want to play this game save you have, or at least, hire some of the workers you have on roster and see what magic I can enjoy from your tale of Ace and RFW.. along with the others.. It is like a book you look forward to from your favorite author and spend all day reading the latest book and can't put it down until you finish..and pine for more adventures.

Thanks Scapino. This is lots of fun and the cast involved really gets the ol' creatve urge in me. You have a winner here, and I can't wait to see where it goes. Thanks again so much!

Scap. Always an awesome read. the mix of wrestling and life is perfect. Gets me to care about the characters. poor Ace. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. 2 times she "made a mistake" now. I know Ace and Kil said they were best friends and not into each other like that but I kinda want to see them end up together and take on the world. They could become the wrestling world new power couple. :-)

Keep it up sir you are a truly blessed writer.

Trevor L.

From RFW.com…

Be sure to join us for an explosive All In!

• Sherry Smart will face DupliKate in her last match with RFW
  • Jay Silver, Cassidy Blaine, and Curt Meritt will fight in a three-way match called by The Foundation
  • John “Ace” Hart will fight Quentin Queen
  • Sarah Taylor takes on Allie Perks
  • Party On! © defends the RFW Tag Team Championship against former champs The Scofield Index
  • Grace “Diamond” Kil © will take on Abigail Thompson for the RFW Women’s Championship
  • Fro Sure will try to take the RFW Championship from the Stuntman ©

And hey, thank you so much for all of the kind words. They've been really encouraging to me. I'm sorry I've had to slow down a little in releasing these shows. Lots of stuff going on, lots of balls in the air. I'll try to keep updating two or three times a week from here on out.

Sherry Smart will face DupliKate in her last match with RFW

Jay Silver, Cassidy Blaine, and Curt Meritt will fight in a three-way match called by The Foundation

John “Ace” Hart will fight Quentin Queen

Sarah Taylor takes on Allie Perks

Party On! © defends the RFW Tag Team Championship against former champs The Scofield Index

Grace “Diamond” Kil © will take on Abigail Thompson for the RFW Women’s Championship

Fro Sure will try to take the RFW Championship from the Stuntman ©

Sherry Smart will face DupliKate in her last match with RFW

Jay Silver, Cassidy Blaine, and Curt Meritt will fight in a three-way match called by The Foundation

John “Ace” Hart will fight Quentin Queen

Sarah Taylor takes on Allie Perks

Party On! © defends the RFW Tag Team Championship against former champs The Scofield Index

Grace “Diamond” Kil © will take on Abigail Thompson for the RFW Women’s Championship

Fro Sure will try to take the RFW Championship from the Stuntman ©

Friday of Week 1, April 2023

“Ace. You have to do it.”

Freddie’s quiet words snapped me out of my reverie. I was having my usual Zoom call with the road agents prior to All In. Freddie, Tamara, and Puerto Rican Power stared at me from my computer screen. We had made it through most of the card already and most of it was pretty by-the-book, all things considered. But then we got to the second-to-last match: Grace fighting Abigail for the title. Obviously, given that Abigail was leaving the RFW, she wasn’t going to win the title on her way out.

But Freddie, Tamara, and Power all seemed to think that the best thing to do in this situation was to have Grace bury Abigail. Not just beat her, but break her. Humiliate her. Make her look like a loser before she left.

And I just couldn’t agree to that. I couldn’t do it. In spite of what she had done, I just couldn’t…

“Ace, it’s traditional,” Tamara added. “It’s part of the business.”

“Everyone knows it,” Power said. “Everyone expects it.”

But would Abigail? If this was anyone else, I wouldn’t hesitate. But did I want to slam that door shut? I mean, yeah, she was with Stephen now (the thought of which made my blood boil), but what if she realized she had made a mistake? What if she came back to me? Would she even want to if I did this to her?

“Obviously we can’t force you to do it,” Freddie said. “You’re still the boss and we work for you. And no one blames you for being conflicted. I would be too. So whatever you want to do, we’ll do. But you have to make a decision.”

I did, didn’t I? I finally nodded.

“Do it.”

QAW Titan Clash #117

Sunday of Week 1, April 2023

Held in Club X (North West Region)

I wasn’t sure how I was supposed to act.

The news that Sarah shared with me hit the public almost immediately. I hadn’t had a way to actually warn Ace that Farrah had signed Abigail. I had tried calling him all week to find out what had happened when he learned but he wasn’t returning my calls.

I couldn’t blame him. I just hoped that he didn’t blame me.

I mean, it wasn’t my fault. I had no idea it was happening. And why would I have found out? I didn’t have any stroke in QAW. And when I arrived at Club X, I was convinced I had even less than I thought I did.

The girls in the locker room shied away from me when I walked through the door. Their conversations when quiet as I walked to my locker. Everyone treated me like I was sick or dying or in mourning or something. I shot a few looks at them, trying to convey that they were annoying me, but they didn’t seem to care.

Kira Lee, bless her, broke the ice by coming over and sitting down next to me while she tied up her boots. I appreciated the gesture, but it didn’t do much to thaw the situation.

Finally, Jackson came over to go over what was happening.

“Hey, Grace,” he said. “I’m sure you saw you’re up against Raquel and Mariana tonight for the Shockwave. Raquel’s going to retain, but Farrah wants you to get some good licks in, so about halfway through the—”

My frustration boiled over. “Is that supposed to be an olive leaf after what she did?”

Jackson winced, then grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to a quiet corner of the room.

“Look, I get why you’re sore. You’re in a tough spot, working for Farrah and being partial owner of RFW. But so far as Farrah is concerned, none of this is personal.”

“Really? Signing Ace’s girlfriend to an exclusive written contract isn’t personal?”

Jackson held up his hands. “Now hold on. It’s not like Farrah kidnapped Abigail. She could’ve said not interested. She could have walked away. But from what Farrah told me, when she contacted Abigail, she was more than interested. So what does that tell you about this?”

“But…”

“Look, this is the way things work in the business. The smaller promotions share workers only so long as they need to. QAW is in a position finally where we can started locking in the most talented workers. Farrah sees something in Abigail that she really likes. I agree with her judgment. So the offer was made. But Abigail is the one who accepted.

“Now I get why you’re bent out of shape. Your friend is probably hurting right now and you’re hurting too. And I can’t say you’re wrong to feel that way. I get it. Everyone here gets it too. So you’re once again facing a hard choice. You can decide that what Farrah did is unacceptable to you and you can walk. After all, we don’t have you on a written contract so you’re under no obligation to wrestle for QAW. And while that’s not the choice I would take, it’s definitely on the table.

“Or you can recognize what this was: a business decision that’s not personal. It sucks. But if you can think that way, you still have a home here at QAW. So what’s it going to be?”

I ground my teeth. I hated that what he said made so much sense. I wanted to be angry at Farrah for what she did, but Jackson was right. It made good business sense to lock in talent to exclusive contracts. Ace and I often daydreamed about doing just that with guys like Fro and Papa Swoll and some of the ladies too. And Abigail didn’t have to take the contract. So I wasn’t really angry at Farrah, I guessed. Well, I was, but that wasn’t fair.

I sighed. “Fine. I’m sorry.”

“No need to apologize, Kil,” Jackson said, patting me on the shoulder. “We’re all allowed to be mad here. We good to go?”

I took a deep breath and nodded with a grim smile. Good to go. But I couldn’t wait for All In. Abigail was going to learn the hard way not to mess with my friend.

On 8/22/2022 at 4:45 PM, Scapino1974 said:

Just testing this. It seems like several months worth of posts have disappeared since the forum update.

If, for whatever reason, they don't come back, you should grab all your posts from the old forum here http://142.4.17.53/forum/

You can edit your old posts and grab the code, or just copy+paste the text without editing.

I would love to see this continue so I hope that works for ya :)

On 8/22/2022 at 1:45 PM, Scapino1974 said:

Just testing this. It seems like several months worth of posts have disappeared since the forum update.

I noticed that too, and it makes zero sense whatsoever - it's not like everyone here on the forums just suddenly and spontaneously decided to stop posting back in late March, then just as suddenly resume posting last Friday (as the "4 months later..." tag seems to imply on a lot of the threads) when this is obviously not the case.  It's also bad enough that images are not appearing in many of the posts that are still up due to the codes not transferring properly - I tried editing an early post in my diary thread to restore the images instead of just having the image code appear, but when I tried inserting the images using the "Insert image from URL" feature, after just a few of those images, one I tried to insert caused the feature to loop repeatedly and refuse to insert the image, so I just gave up after a few tries.

To put it plainly, I'm not happy about what's going on and I don't want to end up abandoning my diary, after all the time and hard work I put into it, over the broken and missing posts (as I'm sure a lot of other posters here would not want to do with theirs).

Well, the good news is this: I have all of the posts still. I've been writing this diary in a program called Scrivener, which allows me to save everything I've written and keep track of it all. So if worse comes to worse, I can repost all of the missing posts. It'll be pokey and annoying, but it can be done.

Still hoping to save myself the extra labor. LOL!

Hey, guys, sorry to keep you waiting.

I wanted to wait and see if the missing posts returned. I think they have, but I just started sorting through it and some of the older posts are really messed up right now. As in, I think I'm going to have to redo them.

Good news, I have all the posts saved and so it's just some cutting pasting.

Bad news, it'll take me some time to get the back-editing done so that it's readable for guys like Clarity (hey, dude!).

So the story will continue. We just neeed to take a little bit of a break to get everything cleaned up apparently.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Scapino1974 said:

Hey, guys, sorry to keep you waiting.

I wanted to wait and see if the missing posts returned. I think they have, but I just started sorting through it and some of the older posts are really messed up right now. As in, I think I'm going to have to redo them.

Good news, I have all the posts saved and so it's just some cutting pasting.

Bad news, it'll take me some time to get the back-editing done so that it's readable for guys like Clarity (hey, dude!).

So the story will continue. We just neeed to take a little bit of a break to get everything cleaned up apparently.

I'll hang on till its formatted before I plunge in and see if it holds up to your MWA/SWF stuff (oh and congrats on Drawn In Ash :))

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I may not have binged this in a day or two like I've wanted to, but I have hooked on this since i found it. I've finally "finished" with what is here and crossing my fingers and hoping the forum snaffew wasn't enough to dis-rail the story. I have chosen to read this over my D&D books for prep; thank god for improv; and Drizzt book im reading.

I have a small sneaking suspicion; with absolutely no proof or reason for it; that Grace's dad knows what is going on in the background and secretly loves watching his Diamond on the QAW shows.