[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2022

17 hours ago, jaiver_83 said:

i am not sure why i am not able to see the pictures of the people folder.

besids picking the right folder in the database option what else do i need to put to be able to see the pictureS??

Which database and pic pack are you using? You've gotta make sure you're using the matching JPG/JPG mod and pack or GIF/GIF mod & pack. If you use the GIF pack, go into the main editor, select all workers and mass edit them so it says "Picture becomes 'Their Name.gif' and include contracts.

On 4/11/2023 at 12:22 AM, Nyelator said:

Any reason why Summe Rae is missing? I kinda get Lars, Gallagher, and Dream missing but she seems random 

I would venture to guess that since she has wrestled 3 matches since 2016, they have chosen to exclude her to save on DB size by leaving out inactive wrestlers. If you include every inactive wrestler since 2010, the mod would run insanely slow 

8 hours ago, bubbajr_ said:

I would venture to guess that since she has wrestled 3 matches since 2016, they have chosen to exclude her to save on DB size by leaving out inactive wrestlers. If you include every inactive wrestler since 2010, the mod would run insanely slow 

I assumed that as well. I like to run feds by hiring people who are unemployed so you kinda get low on depth and she sprung to mind (same with people like Lars and Dream who even if toxic are valuable talents)

• 1 month later...