[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2022

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Taylor2020 said:

So, uh... lotta stuff going on in the world of wrestling right now. Kinda makes me feel awkward considering I started up a January 2023 WWE save a little while ago when the update came out.

Updates come out monthly and if not there's usually a reason. You can make the changes yourself in the Database Editor before you start a new game so that things line up to how you like them, but also because of the unpredictability of things right now I'd say the creator is waiting to see the new structure of things when they settle before making any quick changes.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nyelator said:

Kane being "toxic" is a joke right?

His comments border on him being considered toxic. Personally, I wouldn't put him as toxic, just an extremely negative influence. Hell, I can probably count on one hand the amount of appearances he's made since before the pandemic. Is he even worth keeping in the database anymore?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JCStensland said:

His comments border on him being considered toxic. Personally, I wouldn't put him as toxic, just an extremely negative influence. Hell, I can probably count on one hand the amount of appearances he's made since before the pandemic. Is he even worth keeping in the database anymore?

No one in their right mind wants to be associated with Kane, unless its a local southern promotion that needs a one-off boost to stay in business

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is a small thing I noticed that I fixed in my save, but AFAIK The Sandman is sober now and doesn't even drink alcohol during his entrance anymore whenever he works events. IIRC Brian Meyers (Curt Hawkins) was interviewed and brought it up in late 2021.

On 1/23/2023 at 5:15 PM, JCStensland said:

You are just calling someone you disagree with toxic. Kane if anything should be a positive influence in the locker room 

• Like 1