[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2022

According to Sean Ross Sapp, WWE have confirmed that Triple H will be head of creative going forward. That should settle the debate, although now the question is what to do with NXT.

Shawn Michaels is currently the booker for NXT IIRC.

Meltzer also reported Levesque is now in charge of creative. Prichard's time lasted three days! Looks like Levesque will indeed be running talent relations and booking, which even SRS is calling "surprising."

I'm pretty surprised he won the power struggle too, but I'll believe it when I see him making major changes.

I'll wait for Summerslam to happen before my unofficial August update. Can some of y'all help me recap what changes happened in the wrestling world this month? (Title changes, heel turns, new stable members, new managers, etc.)

This should help with some of that

Pritchard should be booker, Nick Khan should be CEO. Pritchard is Vince's lapdog, and he'll keep the company on course for a while until they sell probably. I don't think they're making any kinda smokescreen on the sale anymore either, it's just the who and the how much and the when at this point.

I think if you can only pick one CEO, Stephanie McMahon should be CEO in the mod, there is more story to tell with her in charge than with Nick Khan, but that's just me.

I think if you can only pick one CEO, Stephanie McMahon should be CEO in the mod, there is more story to tell with her in charge than with Nick Khan, but that's just me.

am i also pretty sure stephanie has more shares in the company than nick khan does and probably owns more of a percentage so she should be the owner, HHH the booker which was inevitable

am i also pretty sure stephanie has more shares in the company than nick khan does and probably owns more of a percentage so she should be the owner, HHH the booker which was inevitable

If we are going on the majority shareholder as owner, may as well leave it as Vince.

I support the idea of it being Steph though, she's probably more open to working with other companies.

This is the changelog for my unofficial August update:

- Added Valerie Loureda (set to debut in October 2022 as a Performance Center graduate)

- Gable Steveson is now set to debut in September 2022

- Contract lengths adjusted for some workers according to multiple sources

- John Laurinaitis and Vince McMahon set as 'Left the business'

- New WWE power structure

- AEW World Trios Championships added

- Added Vader and the Steiner Brothers to the WWE Hall of Fame

- New default angles

- Imported Other TV Shows

- Edits for the major companies according to what happened in the wrestling world in July 2022

- Changes done to scandals, starting absences and injuries

- Added starting morale for some workers

- Default C-Verse injuries

- More worker, tag team, stable and show names

- Added new show geographic locations from LOCATIONS_EXTENDED mod

- Added chemistry from TheWho and Before The Fall mods

- Imported worker relationships from TheWho mod

- Created Sydney Zrmzel aka Maxxine Dupri

Let me know if there's some other stuff that could be done.

This is the changelog for my unofficial August update:

Added Valerie Loureda (set to debut in October 2022 as a Performance Center graduate)

- Gable Steveson is now set to debut in September 2022

- Contract lengths adjusted for some workers according to multiple sources

- John Laurinaitis and Vince McMahon set as 'Left the business'

- New WWE power structure

- AEW World Trios Championships added

- Added Vader and the Steiner Brothers to the WWE Hall of Fame

- New default angles

- Imported Other TV Shows

- Edits for the major companies according to what happened in the wrestling world in July 2022

- Changes done to scandals, starting absences and injuries

- Added starting morale for some workers

- Default C-Verse injuries

- More worker, tag team, stable and show names

- Added new show geographic locations from LOCATIONS_EXTENDED mod

- Added chemistry from TheWho and Before The Fall mods

- Imported worker relationships from TheWho mod

- Created Sydney Zrmzel aka Maxxine Dupri

- Minor skill and popularity changes

Let me know if there's some other stuff that could be done.

Here we go.

Unofficial RWC August 2022 GIF

Unofficial SAMPP GIF Picture Pack

Let me know if there's some stuff to fix. I'll do it as fast as I can. I was also thinking about setting everyone's biography to organic.

Enjoy.

Here we go.

Unofficial RWC August 2022 GIF

Unofficial SAMPP GIF Picture Pack

Let me know if there's some stuff to fix. I'll do it as fast as I can. I was also thinking about setting everyone's biography to organic.

Enjoy.

Minor thing I noticed is GUNTHER's size and shape, and attributes. He's not exactly the pudgy big guy anymore. I set him as a Light Heavy, Toned, no fat gene attribute.

Minor thing I noticed is GUNTHER's size and shape, and attributes. He's not exactly the pudgy big guy anymore. I set him as a Light Heavy, Toned, no fat gene attribute.

True. I'll take a look at other people too. Jericho is set as bulky as well when he got in better shape.

Good update. Just a few things I have noticed with WWE;

Pat McAfee should be Face and maybe his popularity should be higher judging by reactions at shows.

Commander Azeez has been working NXT house shows as Cora Jades bodyguard so he should be NXT.

Small one by Iyo Sky should be IYO SKY.

Cedric Alexander has been working as a face on Main Event recently.

Love the work you all do! Couple of changes that need to be made for the NWA, Tyrus should probably have toxic removed. In addition, Austin Idol and Velvet Sky should probably have simmering tension between them.

JTG should be heel rather than face.

Brian Myers needs to be added to the NWA too.

There are some new wrestlers that also need to be added.