[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2022

Same for me too.... only like 6 months in, but none.

Chances are your Free Pictures (which is meant to give pictures to generated workers) section is empty and you have "Picture Requirement" set to On in the save's Options menu. Either turn the Picture Requirement off or import 'Free Pictures' from a different mod.

Chances are your Free Pictures (which is meant to give pictures to generated workers) section is empty and you have "Picture Requirement" set to On in the save's Options menu. Either turn the Picture Requirement off or import 'Free Pictures' from a different mod.

Yeap, this is exactly what happened.... I wonder how I deleted out all my free pictures... Got to find a download.

thanks.

Is there a list of workers who have been removed for various reasons out there? I get wanting to remove them but it would be nice to have the option of importing some of the more notable names if someone wanted to

There is a list of additions and removals each month in the editor or in a text file within the download, the data is out there, you just need to do the leg work.

No confirmation on head booker. He is back as head of talent relations. As of now Bruce is running point on creative, at least for tonight.

Its like in football when the manager gets sacked the day before a game and the assistant manager has just had a call from the chairman and now he's running around trying to figure out how to pick a team all by himself.

Vince McMahon officially retires from WWE

Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan officially take over

Triple H is now the head booker replacing Bruce Pritchard

Head of Talent Relations is not head booker and probably never will be. Overlapping the position is not a popular decision

Head of Talent Relations is not head booker and probably never will be. Overlapping the position is not a popular decision

Why not? The head booker in TEW sign people plus runs the wrestling part of the company. Triple H has some creative input if I'm not wrong. Pretty much looks like a head booker position in TEW game terms.

I've been working on an unofficial August update. I've also worked on some new cuts for the GIF picture pack if it's okay for me to post it in a couple hours.

What other changes should be made? I considered everything which was discussed in the previous pages + created Valerie Loureda.

I'm also very thankful for the work done. I brought it up in case they didn't realize it.

With all due respect, you can do that in ways other than basically going MY GOODNESS! HOW CAN IT BE THAT GREG VALENTINE ISN'T IN THE DATA?!

And there aren't a lot of legends in the data, cause they generally don't wanna overbloat it, there's not a lot of reason to add a baker's dozen of 60+ year olds, who haven't done anything of note in wrestling since RAW was two hours long, when that same effort could be put towards adding young up and comers, or trying to make sure the shit that's already in is up to date. Which is the entire reason for me, Emily and Saiyan do the stuff we do, so that if you wanna have even more ontop of what's there, you can do that. (I even have a Legends+ pack that I haven't been doing much with for awhile, but maybe I'll get back to it at some point soon enough)

I've been working on an unofficial August update. I've also worked on some new cuts for the GIF picture pack if it's okay for me to post it in a couple hours.

What other changes should be made? I considered everything which was discussed in the previous pages + created Valerie Loureda.

Not that they would be an absolute necessity considering how they're used, but maybe the couple of jobbers that are missing from NXT/NXT UK (Javier Bernal, Josh Morrell, and Tate Mayfairs, to name the main ones) ?

And as even less necessary, since they're either "useless" in game terms, or haven't appeared in forever yet are still under contract, maybe Johnny Saint and the half ton of interviewers that are in backstage segments semi-regularly ?

And on the AEW side, I'm sure there are also a couple of jobbers present on Dark that are missing, like the Renegade twins, if you're really feeling like adding people for the sake of adding people.

With all due respect, you can do that in ways other than basically going MY GOODNESS! HOW CAN IT BE THAT GREG VALENTINE ISN'T IN THE DATA?!

And there aren't a lot of legends in the data, cause they generally don't wanna overbloat it, there's not a lot of reason to add a baker's dozen of 60+ year olds, who haven't done anything of note in wrestling since RAW was two hours long, when that same effort could be put towards adding young up and comers, or trying to make sure the shit that's already in is up to date. Which is the entire reason for me, Emily and Saiyan do the stuff we do, so that if you wanna have even more ontop of what's there, you can do that. (I even have a Legends+ pack that I haven't been doing much with for awhile, but maybe I'll get back to it at some point soon enough)

I'm not talking about Greg Valentine lol JFC. I just noticed some NOTABLE names were absent. I didn't go about it in a rude manner. I didn't put anyone down. I just saw some names that I was a bit surprised were missing. That's it. With that being said, I have noticed some guys do have title histories missing from their previously won section. Also, if it appears I'm sounding pissy in any comments I'm making recently, I am not intending that to be the case. I just lost my grandma so maybe the way I'm wording things are being misconstrued. Of course, this mod is awesome as always.

• Like 1

Why not? The head booker in TEW sign people plus runs the wrestling part of the company. Triple H has some creative input if I'm not wrong. Pretty much looks like a head booker position in TEW game terms.

I see what you're saying, but I do not believe Triple H has been named Head of Creative. In fact, yesterday it was reported that Bruce Prichard is Head of Creative.

For instance, in AEW, Tony Khan is the booker and Christopher Daniels is the Head of Talent Relations. In TEW, Tony Khan is correctly set as Booker.

I see what you're saying, but I do not believe Triple H has been named Head of Creative. In fact, yesterday it was reported that Bruce Prichard is Head of Creative.

For instance, in AEW, Tony Khan is the booker and Christopher Daniels is the Head of Talent Relations. In TEW, Tony Khan is correctly set as Booker.

Pritchard should be booker, Nick Khan should be CEO. Pritchard is Vince's lapdog, and he'll keep the company on course for a while until they sell probably. I don't think they're making any kinda smokescreen on the sale anymore either, it's just the who and the how much and the when at this point.