[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2022

For those like me who don't like real workers to regenerate, this mod has regeneration set to Yes on a lot of people, Yes Without Picture on some others and No on some others. A few masked workers have Yes rather than Yes as Legacy on them. I have only just noticed 18 months (9 hours) into my game and now I'm going to need to delete the save and start from scratch (not a massive deal... I can probably get those 18 months done quicker) so thought I better make others aware. I'm not asking Devil_Cyborg to change this, make the data how you wish, but just thought I'd put it out there that there is no uniformed regen status in case it is an oversight.

I am by no means disrespecting anyone, but my suggestion to players, if you want workers to regen, Mass Edit it as Yes Without Picture for unmasked and Yes as Legacy for Masked. I'm going to edit mine myself but thought it was worth bringing up. Again, thanks for the hard work in keeping this going. 🙂

2 hours ago, Fleisch said:

For those like me who don't like real workers to regenerate, this mod has regeneration set to Yes on a lot of people, Yes Without Picture on some others and No on some others. A few masked workers have Yes rather than Yes as Legacy on them. I have only just noticed 18 months (9 hours) into my game and now I'm going to need to delete the save and start from scratch (not a massive deal... I can probably get those 18 months done quicker) so thought I better make others aware. I'm not asking Devil_Cyborg to change this, make the data how you wish, but just thought I'd put it out there that there is no uniformed regen status in case it is an oversight.

I am by no means disrespecting anyone, but my suggestion to players, if you want workers to regen, Mass Edit it as Yes Without Picture for unmasked and Yes as Legacy for Masked. I'm going to edit mine myself but thought it was worth bringing up. Again, thanks for the hard work in keeping this going. 🙂

I thought I was the only one that does that lol

Usually Motoko Baba is the first regen where I notice it

13 hours ago, Fleisch said:

I’m more fascinated by 18 months in 9 hours 😯

20 hours ago, Fleisch said:

Thank you for noticing this. It's always helpful for small things like this to be spotted because sometimes it is impossible for me to figure these things out. I will have a look through and set the regenerations as appropriate.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Devil_Cyborg said:

Thank you for noticing this. It's always helpful for small things like this to be spotted because sometimes it is impossible for me to figure these things out. I will have a look through and set the regenerations as appropriate.

On a different yet similar topic, I recall there was a similar thing with workers short names, it's not all and I think it's in a small minority but for some their short name is the same as their name, took a while to find one, but an example would be Malcolm Onley, another I noticed was Crazy Mary Dobson, although for her you could viably rename her to Sarah Rowe, her real name, plus she used it when working a CYN show this year, but that's your call.

13 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

On a different yet similar topic, I recall there was a similar thing with workers short names, it's not all and I think it's in a small minority but for some their short name is the same as their name, took a while to find one, but an example would be Malcolm Onley, another I noticed was Crazy Mary Dobson, although for her you could viably rename her to Sarah Rowe, her real name, plus she used it when working a CYN show this year, but that's your call.

I can see why Malcolm Onley would have had that name as there’s also Aaron Onley who teams with him, so maybe M Onley and A Onley would be suitable short names. As for Sarah Rowe, it seems suitable to change her name now and have Crazy Mary Dobson as an old alter ego

September update!

If you have any improvements or suggestions, please leave them below. As usual, I recognise there are parts that I have missed and I look to rectify that in future updates.

JPG Version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zdy9bgcll2nmi8k/RWCSep22JPG.rar/file
GIF Version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bbh3brtg0bmtdca/RWCSep22GIF.rar/file

Edited by Devil_Cyborg
hey please redownload, I forgot to data check
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Midnightnick said:

There's one error at startup after the redownload, Erick Stevens needs to be set as active in the game world, it's still listed as Left The Business

Also Kris Statlander needs her Torn ACL injury added, she's going to be out 6-8 months minimum

For the injury report we've got

Edited by Midnightnick

On 9/2/2022 at 5:07 AM, Dragon97 said:

Randy Orton, Becky Lynch, Ilja Dragunov, Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Santana are a few missing starting injuries I've noticed too

Any link to one of those injury lists that tells the timetable for their returns? That's one thing I've always hated doing when editing the database lol.

Some AAA considerations:

Mamba is homosexual. (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com.mx/otros-deportes/nota/_/id/8842391/lucha-libre-mamba-exotico-triplemania%3fplatform=amp)

Faby Apache is now a independent wrestler. She leaves AAA in August.  (https://superluchas.com/ahora-si-faby-apache-confirma-su-salida-de-aaa/)

Flammer (Lady Flammer) needs a small boost on his popularity. She's in the middle of a push with your stablemates Las Tóxicas.

Micro Man turned tecnico against La Empresa, so he's not a member of this stable since May.

Thanks for your hard work!

Ontop of all of the AEW business to be considered on the next update, NJPW have today announced that their second international brand (along side STRONG in the US) is to be launched! NJPW TAMASHII and will be based in Australia and New Zealand. As detailed in the release below the inital NJPW talents listed to feature for TAMASHII are KENTA, Taiji Ishimorii and Bad Luck Fale

official release: NJPW launches new TAMASHII brand with the best of Japan, Australasia | NEW JAPAN PRO-WRESTLING (njpw1972.com)

in terms of the RWC database at this point it may be worth making the fale dojo an NJPW dojo in the same way the LA Dojo is set up to be at the moment :)

Edited by ShikariFC

On 8/27/2022 at 12:31 PM, Fleisch said:

Woah 18 months, man. That's why I set regeneration to No. I prefer newgens than regens.

Will this next update have the real life tension between CM Punk Vs The Elite, Eddie Kingston hatred of a lot of guys as well etc. 

I think it would make a fun AEW save with all the turmoil. 

I want to start a AEW and ROH save and have ROH run as a seperate promotion but I assume I will have to do a 2 player game to make that work.

1 hour ago, boydy said:

Will this next update have the real life tension between CM Punk Vs The Elite, Eddie Kingston hatred of a lot of guys as well etc. 

I want to start a AEW and ROH save and have ROH run as a seperate promotion but I assume I will have to do a 2 player game to make that work.

Eddie Kingston's hatred isn't real, bar a few tiny exceptions

5 hours ago, boydy said:

or you can run AEW and ROH as separate brands so that you can occasionally have real crossovers.