[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2022

On 1/24/2023 at 11:01 AM, CoolNameGuy91 said:

No one in their right mind wants to be associated with Kane, unless its a local southern promotion that needs a one-off boost to stay in business

Are people here really that dumb?

Like removing Lars and Velveteen is weak enough but labeling Kane toxic is funny 

2 hours ago, cool name said:

I want to start a save in this mod soon. I’m thinking GCW, as being a indie sounds much more appealing than a major company. 

what promotions is everyone using?

My main save is AEW but I'm trying to rebuild Impact. Kinda thinking about doing a New South Pro Wrestling save since that's my most local promotion.

5 hours ago, AM901 said:

I find AEW so difficult to run in any RW mod to be honest. I always have grand ideas and then I click on the roster and its just so daunting. 

Love the mod btw!!

I almost immediately send the known job guys (Factory, Shawn Dean, Chaos Project, etc.) to ROH on developmental deals and just borrow them as needed. Helps at least see better lol.

I've been running an AEW game myself, I find the roster size daunting too, I like to focus on a women's tag team division which usually ends up with me signing some young female talent and hiring women from stardom on handshakes, and I like trying to push Skye Blue and Julia Hart, and two teams I can't stop myself from hiring and putting together, regardless of how they rate are Rina & Nanami, and Christina von Eerie and Ziggy Haim, who I rename to The Roxxies, Chris & Jinx.

My ratings tend to be up and down, I usually just put together a few segments on my shows, based around certain workers/storylines I'm pushing, then auto book the rest, it may not be the best strategy, but it helps me to focus on the specific people I want without being distracted by the roster size.

Fun Fact, Luchasaurus just recently became my World Champion, he beat Bryan Danielson for it.

Edited by YBDynamo

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 1:10 PM, Vinsmoker said:

You can literally read wrestlers responses to him

The "Toxic" trait is supposed to be about public backlash though. Like fans not wanting to show up at a show where they're booked. Being conservative doesn't really rise to that level nor does other wrestlers being mad at them.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Devil Cyborg version of RWC essentially the same as the Questlove version of RWC?

Coming back to the game after a few months away.  Tried the Questlove version, would like to see what's up with the Devil Cyborg version, but from the front page post they look the same?  Are they the same DB?

3 hours ago, RhinanLaville said:

Is the Devil Cyborg version of RWC essentially the same as the Questlove version of RWC?

Coming back to the game after a few months away.  Tried the Questlove version, would like to see what's up with the Devil Cyborg version, but from the front page post they look the same?  Are they the same DB?

It is quite literally the same.

Doing this stuff takes a lot out of you, and Devil had been really feeling that the last couple months. So Quest took over from him.

Edited by raspymorten
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...