Real world data (ORC) released

Fall of the one ring circus version 1.1 ladies and gents Data (from several file sharing sites) [url]http://rapidshare.com/files/5138246/fotorc.zip.html[/url] [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9RKZCUZ7[/url] [url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/f43o14[/url] [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GAMMHZLF[/url] - move pictures This is a basic conversion of the TEW mod sans pictures and graphics. All workers have been given a default moveset so dont expect everyone to have there trademark moves/specific finishers yet. This is a no-frill version! I will be working on movesets shortly and then i will make a move picture set to go with it, but for those of you who cant wait to take on AJ Styles or Kurt Angle here you are! Thanks to: Tom Patrick for permission to convert his amazing mod and all the TCP productions crew for helping to make it. Forlan for the use of some of T-zones Canadian wrestlers and to Adam with out your game i might have had a social life, urgh, horrible things! Enjoy! EDIT: Have deleted all of the cornellverse custom moves and added a moveset for Mick Foley, the mirrors that have been set up will not include these changes - i will only put up-to date links on this 1st post. If any one wants to send me move lists for there fave stars please do so and i can put them in!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since Megaupload is dodgey sometimes i have uploaded it to other sites for you:) [url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/n9q7gf[/url] [url]http://www.sendmefiles.com/download.php?id=JcuP4eyOUHzcy3K3X0eE[/url]

[QUOTE=j20!]Since Megaupload is dodgey sometimes i have uploaded it to other sites for you:) [url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/n9q7gf[/url] [url]http://www.sendmefiles.com/download.php?id=JcuP4eyOUHzcy3K3X0eE[/url][/QUOTE] Thanks much appreciated. Sendspace = Number 1!

[QUOTE=jrc207]How do you import the mod to the game?[/QUOTE] Download this file, in WreSpi 2 go on the database section, and "create a new database", call it real world. Then unzip this file into that folder.

yeah movesets are gonna be a nightmare, especially seeing as i am limited to just being able to watch raw and smackdown! Im kinda hoping people will send post a few workers with a few trademark moves so i can do movesets for the indy guys.

cheers Jon, im glad a few people are giving this a try. If people want to start listing some movesets i'd really appreciate it. I dont need to have the entire moveset - just the names of there trademark/finishers and i can fill in the blanks with generic moves suited to there style. Come on people help me make a good mod great!

For trademark moves, I'd suggest Obsessedwithwrestling.com. You can find most anything that revolves around pro wrestling there. For example, this is found under Raven's profile: Finishing Move: EvenFlow DDT aka Raven Effect Favorite Moves: Russian Leg Sweep Irish Whip to Corner into Clothesline The Bulldog Drop Toe Hold Into Standing Chair Hardcore weapons to the head Spinning Falling Clothesline Thrust Kick Knee Lift

[QUOTE=panix04]cheers Jon, im glad a few people are giving this a try. If people want to start listing some movesets i'd really appreciate it. I dont need to have the entire moveset - just the names of there trademark/finishers and i can fill in the blanks with generic moves suited to there style. Come on people help me make a good mod great![/QUOTE] All from obsessedwithwrestling.com [B]John Cena[/B] STFU FU You Can't See Me Stalling Suplex Five Knuckle Shuffle Dropkick Elbow Smash Rapper Punch The Throwback (Running Neck Snap) Missile Dropkick Running Corner Attack Spinebuster Steel Chain Attack Swinging Fishermanbuster Pump It Up [B]Triple H[/B] The Pedigree Inverted Indian Deathlock Knee to Face Running neckbreaker Running Knee Smash DDT Spinning Spinebuster Sleeper Hold Abdominal Stretch Knee Drop Mounted Punches Hooking Clothesline Blatant Choke [B]Edge[/B] The Downward Spiral The Edgecution The Spear Missile Dropkick Edge-O-Matic The Crossbody The Edgecator Half Nelson Sitout Facebuster Flying Spear Electric Chair Drop One Man Conchairto [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] Sweet Chin Music Flying Moonsault Attack Inverted Atomic Drop Running Forearm Attack Pescado Elbow Drop Belly to Back Suplex Teardrop Suplex Dropkick [B]Ric Flair[/B] Figure Four Leg Lock Knee Drop Flair Flip Back Suplex Eye Gouge Stalling Suplex Low Blow [B]Carlito[/B] Backcracker [B]Kane[/B] Tombstone Piledriver Chokeslam from Hell Chokeslam Big Boot Tilt a Whirl Slam Clothesline from the top rope [B]Shelton Benjamin[/B] T-Bone Suplex Exploder Powerslam Springboard Bulldog The Super Kick Northern Lights Suplex Over the Shoulder Hammerlock Powerslam Running Corner Body Press Flying Inverted Bulldog [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] Standing Shooting Star Press [B]Viscera[/B] The Big Splash Spinning Heel Kick [B]Val Venis[/B] The Money Shot Blue Thunder Bomb Half Nelson Slam Running Knee Strike Grinding Mounted Punches Venus Flytrap (Reverse Figure-4 Leg Lock) Spinning Spinebuster Russian Leg Sweep Knee Drop Fisherman Suplex Leg Hammerlock [B]Charlie Haas[/B] Haas of Pain Exploder Suplex 98 The Hasstruction The Haascraker German Suplex [B]Eugene[/B] Airplane Spin Rock Bottom Stone Cold Stunner Flying Double Axe Handle Copying Moves of Favorite Wrestlers [B]Gene Snitsky[/B] Egoist Schwein aka Pumphandle Side Powerslam Scissor Kick to the head [B]Harry Smith[/B] Running Powerslam Arabian Crab/Clutch The Bulldog Bite (modified Dragon Sleeper) Running Over-the-Shoulder Powerslam The Emerald Frosion The Brainbuster German Suplex Backdrop Suplex Delayed Vertical Suplex High-Angle Boston Crab [B]Randy Orton[/B] R.K.O Every variation of a Chinlock possible Inverted Headlock Backbreaker Falling Clothesline Dropkick DDT [B]Umaga[/B] Samoan Spike Top Rope Splash Running Butt whiplash????? [B]Kenny[/B] Flying Leg Drop [B]Johnny[/B] Corkscrew Kick [B]Matt Striker[/B] The Happy Monkey Submission OverDrive Leaping Double Knee Takedown Backbreaker LungBlower Skayde Lock (Standing STF) [B]Trevor Murdoch[/B] Bulldog off the Top Rope [B]Lance Cade[/B] Lariat Clothesline Flying Elbow Drop [B]Rob Conway[/B] The Whiplash (WWE) Bonsoir (La Resistance) Swinging Neckbreaker on Ropes Neckbreaker DDT [B]Batista[/B] Batista Bomb Spinebuster Spear Strong Clothesline Doublehand Choke Lift Elevated Half Crab Elbow Face Stretch Hammerlock and Arm Bar [B]Rey Mysterio[/B] 6-1-9 & West Coast Pop Super Huracanrana Apron-Dive Bulldog Lariat Apron-Dive Huracanrana Asai Moonsault Baseball Slide Headscissors Takeover Bronco Buster Bulldog out of Bodyscissors Catapult Somersault Huracanrana Suicida Dropping the Dime (Springboard Leg Drop) Hammerlock Stretch Hold Missile Dropkick The Mysterio Express Split-Legged Moonsault Splash Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors Takeover [B]The Undertaker[/B] Tobstone Piledriver Choleslam Takin Care of Business (Dragon Sleeper) Oldschool (Walking the ropes axe handle) Balistic punches The Big boot Running DDT The Clothesline [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] The Dominator Running Powerslam Front Powerslam ClotheslineFallaway Slam Shoulder Block Spear Gorilla Press Overhead Belly-to-belly Suplex Arm Trap Suplex [B]Paul Burchill[/B] The C4 Rolling Samoan Crash Standing Moonsault Standing Shooting Star Press No-handed flip dive Pumphandle Sidewalk Slam Northern Lights Suplex Moonsault Double Jackhammer [B]Tatanka[/B] Tomahawk Chop The Indian Death Drop [B]Matt Hardy[/B] Twist Of Fate Drop shot Splash Mountain (Crucifix Powerbomb) Side-effect Super Side Effect Riccochet Hardys Leg Drop Megahertz [B]Gunner Scott[/B] Crowbar (Fujiyara Armbar) [B]Brian Kendrick[/B] Sliced Bread #2 (Shiranui) Get Well Soon (with Paul London) Electric Mayhem (Knee Smash off Top Rope) Swinging DDT Dr. Smoothe’s Secret Recipe (Corner Backflip Dropkick) Whirling Twirlixer Hurricanrana Leg Lariat [B]Funaki[/B] The Rising Sun (Tornado DDT) [B]Scotty to Hotty[/B] The Worm [B]Booker T[/B] The Bookend The Scissors Kick The Spinerooni Houston Sidekick Houston Hangover Spinebuster Missile Dropkick [B]Ken Kennedy[/B] Kenton Bomb [B]Mark Henry[/B] Vertical Splash [B]The Great Khali[/B] Chop to the Head Boot to the Head [B]Finlay[/B] Emerald Fusion Headlock Submission Standing Leg Drop Forward Roll [B]William Regal[/B] The Regal Stretch The Power Of The Punch Double Underhook Powerbomb Exploder Suplex Neck Breaker Regal Cutter European Uppercut [B]Gregory Helms[/B] Shining Wizard Sugarsmack/Hurri-kick Shining Apprentice Top Rope Crossbody The Overcast The Eye Gouge Sommersault Plancha Crossface Halo Flying Neckbreaker Fireman's Carry Facebreaker Shining Wizard Knee Strike The "Shoulder Wrecker" Super Huracanrana The X-Plex (Cross-Armed German Suplex) [B]Kid Kash[/B] The Dead Level [B]Jamie Noble[/B] The Trailer Hitch [B]Simon Dean[/B] Simonizer [B]Chris Masters[/B] The MasterLock [B]John Bradshaw Leyfield[/B] Clothesline From Hell The Last Call (Fall Away Slam) [B]Chris Benoit[/B] Crippler Crossface The Sharpshooter Rolling German Suplex Dragon Suplex Diving Headbutt Snap Suplex Open Hand Chop Release German Suplex Bridging German Suplex Hooking Clothesline Gutwrench Suplex

[QUOTE=OTBs Bill Parkman]There was one other thing I noticed. Even though the roster for the WWE superstars are split between Brand #1 and Brand #2, they still work on all the shows. Any clue what's up with that?[/QUOTE] hmm..... didnt notice that - i dont generally play in the wwe! Maybe they need to be assingned a brand, i will check it out. Thank you so, so much David. Thats given me a good platform to start from!

Going off of tnawrestling.com and obsessedwithwrestling.com, here's the official TNA roster and their trademark moves: A-1: Finishing Move - Royal Flush Neckbreaker Favorite Moves - Pump Handle Slam Abyss: Finishing Move - The Death Penalty (Miracle Exctasy Bomb), The Black Hole Slam (TNA) Favorite Moves - Sit Argentine Backbreaker (Shock Treatment), Body Press Flapjack, Chokeslam, Spear AJ Styles: Finishing Moves - The Styles Clash, Super Styles Clash, The Spiral Tap Favorite Moves - Shooting Styles Press, Running Snap Swinging Neckbreaker, Flying Squirrel, Spinning Crescent Kick, Enziguri, Springboard Crossbody, Stalling Brainbuster, German Face Bust, Starmaker (Side Backdrop Driver), Sickle Hold, Quebrada into Inverted DDT, Running Corner Backflip Dropkick, Styles Suplex Special, Kip Up Hurricanrana, Spinning Clothesline, Spine Breaker, Thrust Kick, Cliffhanger(Crucifix into DDT), No Hands Sommersault Plancha, Superman(Springboard 450), Crash and Burn(with Air Paris), Backbreaker into Gutbuster, Rebound Dropkick, Suplex Lift to Neckbreaker, Phenomenon Running Sommersault Senton, Low Roundhouse Kick, Pele Kick, Quebrada into Inverted DDT, Stylin' Crab, Air Raid Crash Alex Shelley: Finishing Moves -Border City Stretch, The Stretch Plum, Shellshock (~Swinging Inverted Russian Legsweep), It Came From Japan (~Straightjacket Northern Lights Bomb),It Came From Japan II (~Cross Legged Brainbuster) Favorite Moves -Yakuza Kick, Backdrop Suplex, Slingshot Legdrop, Springboard Tornado DDT, Walk Up Knee Strike, Backpack Stunner, Superkick, Piledriver, Scarecrow Submission, Top Rope Double Stomp to Head, Cutthroat Octopus, Straight Jacket Lung Blower, Straight Jacket Neckbreaker, Bridging Straight Jacket Hold, Cross Knee Inverted Bulldog Andy Douglas: Nothing listed on obsessedwithwrestling.com move wise. Austin Aries: Finishing Moves - Rings of Saturn submission, 450 Splash, Macho Neck Snap Favorite Moves - The Brainbuster, The Fishhook, No Hands lionsault, Tornado Plancha, Pendulum Elbow, Corkscrew Splash, Tornado Forearm, Diamond Buster BG James Finishing Moves - Shake, Rattle & Roll (as Jesse James), Pumphandle Drop Favorite Moves - None listed. Bobby Roode Finishing Moves - The Rude Awakening and the Northern Lariat (clothesline from behind) Favorite Moves - None listed. Brother Devon Finishing Moves - Dudley Death Drop a.k.a. Deadly Death Drop Favorite Moves - Rope Hung Neckbreaker, "Waazuup" Headbutt Brother Ray Finishing Moves - Bubba Bomb (Sit down full nelson bomb), 3-D with Devon Favorite Moves - Bubba Cutter (Diamond cutter), Powerbomb through the table, Full Nelson driver (Similiar to Jeff Jarrett's "The Stroke", if I am not mistaken) Brother Runt Finishing Moves - Dudley Dog aka Acid Drop Favorite Moves - Flying Clothesline, Dropkick, Neckbreaker, Forearm Smash, Headbutt to Chest Edit: Going to bed, will continue on when I wake up.

good job posting these movesets! I have been busy at work entering them in, but if its possible, when you post them if its a trademark move, could you just put a brief description in for me! It just saves me having to hunt around to find out what the move is! This is quite a slow process by the way, but im going as quick as i can. On a seperate note has anyone started a game on this yet? Im dying to get a bit of feedback, i played it for a good 3 hours on Friday and even without the trademark moves i was hooked!

I'm playing it a bit to Panix actually bought the game yesterday. So far its good just more getting use to the game. I'm playing Rookie to Legend and its very very tough at the beginning. But the data seems good, can't wait for more move pics and movesets, great job!

Archived