Real world data (ORC) released

Guest Ransik
Well you could always just gimme a list of people to work on, and I can do the moves for those people, and then I could just send the files to one of you to put all the moves in the moveset. That way more than one person is working on it at a time. But the e-mail is in your PM.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a quick update: I finally finished assigning movesets to workers who's names begin with B! I know it took a long, long time but Vlad has the files now and i shouldn't think it will take him long to knock out the C-section! Then hopefully Ransik can make a start on the D'S. Anyway we have about 100 movesets done now so it is beggening to come together.

Hey mate, just checked it out and 'tis awesome. One thing, though, which is pretty important in my view (probably trivial to everyone else). Nate Hatred, one of my favourite indie guys and a CZW mainstay, is not in the database. I noticed he wasn't in ORC for TEW either. Now, my access to CZW has been removed as The Wrestling Channel have stopped broadcasting. So, there may well be a good reason for him not being there that I've missed. Could someone please be a legend and let me know whether this omission was intentional? Quote The Raven Nevermore

once all the movesets are complete i will release a beta version and people can let me know if there are any people missing/at the wrong fed etc. Then once the tweaks have been made it will be released with a full move/picture/screen pack - hopefully! :) So keep watching nevermore and let me know at the end.

Is one to assume his help is no longer required for the moveset research, as noone replied when they were asked where they were upto? I'm still willing to help with researching sig/finish moves, but I'm not covering one that have already been done and then being told 'we have that one done already'... waste of everyone's time and my efforts would be best served covering one's yet to be done.

thank you for your help Shocking but i find flicking between Wikipedia and Obssesed with wrestling the best method of getting the movesets done - all the moves have descriptions on wiki which is really helpful. Once the movesets are done you could be of help with updating rosters and the like. How are the C named wrestlers coming along Vlad? Haven't heard from ya in a while.

just downloaded the orc mod and installed it. when i try to play it on the second day it says theres a run time error 52, this has never happened before has only happened since i downloaded the mod was wanderin if anyone else has had this problem

Sorry between my birthday, some housework that had piled up, and copying down data I'll need for the movesets I'll have to create, I haven't been checking the boards that often. I AM working on it though, so no worries! :) Just A LOT of well known/popular guys have names that start with C (Benoit, Jericho, Hero, Daniels, etc. etc.) and I want to make sure I get them proper like. ;) Hopefully I'll get to actually making the movesets later tonight and have something worthy of reporting!

[QUOTE=panix04;138000]ahh, good lad! Have you been playtesting as you go? Its looking pretty good atm and thats with just a's and b's done![/QUOTE] Yeah, I have. I'm particularly pleased with how Adam Flash and Abyss turned out. I think Lita (Amy Dumas) turned out pretty good too. I haven't tried any of my C listers yet though, waiting to get all the Chris' done. :P Chris Hero vs. Chris Benoit, anyone? Jericho vs. Daniels, maybe? ;)

i can add you too the list of people who are helping and you can do a letter if you want, if you dont have much time you can go for one of the less common letters such as Y. Although you will have to wait for Vlad to finish the C-names workers first.

Guest Ransik
I still think it would be a hell of a lot quicker if you just sent out a list of about 40-50 workers to each person who wants to help so they can do all the moves for that person that needs to be done so either you or Vlad can import them into the game and make the movelists because to be honest at this rate I don't honestly believe it'll ever get done.

Archived