Real world data (ORC) released

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ransik
Curse you Mr. Ryland, now I have to go back through my notes and figure out who I missed. lol :p Edit: Actually on second thought... now that he pointed out this site to me... might be a good idea if I focus on everyone on it so I can get everyone done possible. Edit #2: I'm making some good progress here... I'd post what I've gotten done since yesterday but I'll wait until later on tonight when I'm done working on it for the day. All I can say is by the end of tonight the Os should be done! Well... sorry to say but I'm still not getting Japanese workers done. My problem is I just don't want to hear people whine about how I messed up a certain person's moves, so if people want to play Japanese promotions they're either gonna have to volunteer to do that part of the work or wait until someone else volunteers to do it because I'll be honest I think I've only done 5 or 6 Japanese workers out of the 30 or so I've come across. Also if I get done the Os and have more time to kill I'll go back through the As and Bs and get done anyone I can who was missed.

Guest Ransik
Curse you Mr. Ryland, now I have to go back through my notes and figure out who I missed. lol :p Edit: Actually on second thought... now that he pointed out this site to me... might be a good idea if I focus on everyone on it so I can get everyone done possible. Edit #2: I'm making some good progress here... I'd post what I've gotten done since yesterday but I'll wait until later on tonight when I'm done working on it for the day. All I can say is by the end of tonight the Os should be done! Well... sorry to say but I'm still not getting Japanese workers done. My problem is I just don't want to hear people whine about how I messed up a certain person's moves, so if people want to play Japanese promotions they're either gonna have to volunteer to do that part of the work or wait until someone else volunteers to do it because I'll be honest I think I've only done 5 or 6 Japanese workers out of the 30 or so I've come across. Also if I get done the Os and have more time to kill I'll go back through the As and Bs and get done anyone I can who was missed.

Guest Ransik
Alright, didn't get as far as I wanted but this is the most work I've done in one day for sure! Added movesets; Mascara Magica Mascara Segrada Mephisto Misterioso Mistico Monty Brown Mr. Aguila Mr. Condor Nathan Jones Nattie Neidhart Negro Casas Nelson Frazier (Viscera) New Jack Nicho El Millionairo (Psicosis) Nick Dinsmore (Eugene) Nick Gage Nick Mitchell (Mitch) Nick Nemeth (Nicky Nidia Nigel McGuinness Nikita Nikki Roxx Norman Smiley Added moves: -Balcony Dive -Big Wiggle -Exposed Buckle Smash -Guitar Shot -La Mistica -Light Tube Smash -Norman Conquest -Pumphandle Fallaway Slam -Ride Em Cowboy -Rope Drape Cutter -Samurai Driver -Steel Chair Big Elbow -The Pounce -Trash Can Lid Shot -Viscagra -Wedgie ----------------------------------------- In 8 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 59 movesets for existing workers (74 total) -Added 64 moves

Guest Ransik
Alright, didn't get as far as I wanted but this is the most work I've done in one day for sure! Added movesets; Mascara Magica Mascara Segrada Mephisto Misterioso Mistico Monty Brown Mr. Aguila Mr. Condor Nathan Jones Nattie Neidhart Negro Casas Nelson Frazier (Viscera) New Jack Nicho El Millionairo (Psicosis) Nick Dinsmore (Eugene) Nick Gage Nick Mitchell (Mitch) Nick Nemeth (Nicky Nidia Nigel McGuinness Nikita Nikki Roxx Norman Smiley Added moves: -Balcony Dive -Big Wiggle -Exposed Buckle Smash -Guitar Shot -La Mistica -Light Tube Smash -Norman Conquest -Pumphandle Fallaway Slam -Ride Em Cowboy -Rope Drape Cutter -Samurai Driver -Steel Chair Big Elbow -The Pounce -Trash Can Lid Shot -Viscagra -Wedgie ----------------------------------------- In 8 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 59 movesets for existing workers (74 total) -Added 64 moves

Guest Ransik
Oh yeah there's plenty of women wrestlers. All the WWE & TNA divas are in plus a huge chunk of the more popular Indy women wrestlers. I didn't do too much work last night, got dragged out to a club and stood around for 2 hours pretending I wanted to be there.

Guest Ransik
Oh yeah there's plenty of women wrestlers. All the WWE & TNA divas are in plus a huge chunk of the more popular Indy women wrestlers. I didn't do too much work last night, got dragged out to a club and stood around for 2 hours pretending I wanted to be there.

he he, just wait till you get married, you will relish every second you get to spend in a club! Even if you have to listen to 5 hours of 'dance anthems' whilst in there - still when its all said and done you get to look forward to 'come on eileen' and '500 miles' before they kick you out, so everyone leaves happy! Sorry i know thats way off topic, so i will get it back on-topic with a little bit of bad news, the screen mod i was working on at work kinda got deleted, so i will have to start again. It should take less time this time around though - hopefully!

he he, just wait till you get married, you will relish every second you get to spend in a club! Even if you have to listen to 5 hours of 'dance anthems' whilst in there - still when its all said and done you get to look forward to 'come on eileen' and '500 miles' before they kick you out, so everyone leaves happy! Sorry i know thats way off topic, so i will get it back on-topic with a little bit of bad news, the screen mod i was working on at work kinda got deleted, so i will have to start again. It should take less time this time around though - hopefully!

Guest Ransik
New update time. Done the following movesets; Oleg Pruidius Olimpico Orlando Jordan Osamu Matsuda Paul Burchill Paul London Paul Wight Pegasso Perry Saturn Petey Williams Pierroth Jr. Pimpinela Escarlata PJ Polaco Psicosis II Puma Added the follownig moves; -C-4 -Canadian Destroyer -Chickenwing Facebuster -La Ringuina -Mushroom Stomp -Nut Squash -Reverse Tornado DDT -Singapore Cane Back Shot -Singapore Cane Shot ----------------------------------------- In 11 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 74 movesets for existing workers (89 total) -Added 73 moves I'm now getting ready to start on the Rs as I have done all of the Ps that I could find. According to the database, there are now 185 completed movesets NOT counting the 15 generic ones that were already added in. So that makes the following letters completed to the best of our abilities; A, B, M, N, O, P I'll start work on the Rs later as I'm not feeling so great right now. Edit: I'd also like to state that I'm not doing any movesets for Retired workers... as I really see no point in wasting the time if the worker will never use the moveset.

Guest Ransik
New update time. Done the following movesets; Oleg Pruidius Olimpico Orlando Jordan Osamu Matsuda Paul Burchill Paul London Paul Wight Pegasso Perry Saturn Petey Williams Pierroth Jr. Pimpinela Escarlata PJ Polaco Psicosis II Puma Added the follownig moves; -C-4 -Canadian Destroyer -Chickenwing Facebuster -La Ringuina -Mushroom Stomp -Nut Squash -Reverse Tornado DDT -Singapore Cane Back Shot -Singapore Cane Shot ----------------------------------------- In 11 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 74 movesets for existing workers (89 total) -Added 73 moves I'm now getting ready to start on the Rs as I have done all of the Ps that I could find. According to the database, there are now 185 completed movesets NOT counting the 15 generic ones that were already added in. So that makes the following letters completed to the best of our abilities; A, B, M, N, O, P I'll start work on the Rs later as I'm not feeling so great right now. Edit: I'd also like to state that I'm not doing any movesets for Retired workers... as I really see no point in wasting the time if the worker will never use the moveset.

Done the following movesets; Manami Toyota Rain Randy Orton Randy Savage Randy Tyler Raven Ray Gordy Rayo de Jalisco Jr. Rebbeca Knox Rena Lesnar Rene Dupree Rey Bucanero Rey Mysterio Rhino Ric Flair Added the following moves; -Calf Branding -Cobra Clutch -Fisherman Driver -Nature Boy Figure 4 -Ocean Cyclone Suplex -Raven Effect -Rhino Driver -RKO -Strut -The Gore -Wheelbarrow Driver ----------------------------------------------------------- In 12 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 89 movesets for existing workers (104 total) -Added 84 moves I was looking through movesets already done... and I don't want to offend anyone but wow... I don't like them. Instead of just putting in the moves that the wrestler uses and leaving it at that... all the spaces have been filled even if the person doesn't use the move. I did a test match with Triple H and he was using moves he would never even think of trying and that he wouldn't be able to pull off.

Done the following movesets; Manami Toyota Rain Randy Orton Randy Savage Randy Tyler Raven Ray Gordy Rayo de Jalisco Jr. Rebbeca Knox Rena Lesnar Rene Dupree Rey Bucanero Rey Mysterio Rhino Ric Flair Added the following moves; -Calf Branding -Cobra Clutch -Fisherman Driver -Nature Boy Figure 4 -Ocean Cyclone Suplex -Raven Effect -Rhino Driver -RKO -Strut -The Gore -Wheelbarrow Driver ----------------------------------------------------------- In 12 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 89 movesets for existing workers (104 total) -Added 84 moves I was looking through movesets already done... and I don't want to offend anyone but wow... I don't like them. Instead of just putting in the moves that the wrestler uses and leaving it at that... all the spaces have been filled even if the person doesn't use the move. I did a test match with Triple H and he was using moves he would never even think of trying and that he wouldn't be able to pull off.

that is true Ransik, but how frustrating would it be to play as HHH and only have 12 moves? Some of the minor wrestlers you can only find there finishers, can you imagine controlling a character with just 1 or 2 moves? I have been edit all the trademark and finishing moves and then giving them a default moveset, if there is anything ridiculous in there i have tried to take it out, for example if the default moveset had a senton bomb in it and i was doing Rikishi, chances are i'd remove it! Dont get me wrong i want to make the mod realistic but not at the cost of taking away the fun! If when your testing you find anymoves that you just cant bare to have in there (like the rikishi example) feel free to remove them, we just have to make sure that all workers have a well rounded moveset.

that is true Ransik, but how frustrating would it be to play as HHH and only have 12 moves? Some of the minor wrestlers you can only find there finishers, can you imagine controlling a character with just 1 or 2 moves? I have been edit all the trademark and finishing moves and then giving them a default moveset, if there is anything ridiculous in there i have tried to take it out, for example if the default moveset had a senton bomb in it and i was doing Rikishi, chances are i'd remove it! Dont get me wrong i want to make the mod realistic but not at the cost of taking away the fun! If when your testing you find anymoves that you just cant bare to have in there (like the rikishi example) feel free to remove them, we just have to make sure that all workers have a well rounded moveset.

Well it's not that they don't have moves. Even the poor women wrestlers like Rena Lesnar have about 15 standing low level moves at the beginning of a match.

Well it's not that they don't have moves. Even the poor women wrestlers like Rena Lesnar have about 15 standing low level moves at the beginning of a match.

Yeah, I just took out some moves that there's no way in the world some guys would ever do. I mean when Triple H hit me with a spinning arm drag I was kind of stumped. lol

Archived