Real world data (ORC) released

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hopefully, i have almost finished updating the data to include the brand split, im kind of hoping that when i release the Beta version people will chip in with roster changes, belt changes etc. Because to be honest my wrestling knowledge outside of TNA and WWE is very limited!

hopefully, i have almost finished updating the data to include the brand split, im kind of hoping that when i release the Beta version people will chip in with roster changes, belt changes etc. Because to be honest my wrestling knowledge outside of TNA and WWE is very limited!

• 2 weeks later...
yeah, i will be using wiki a lot, but it doesn't always have info on the smaller feds, and a lot of the Japanese feds are not on there. I have been mulling it over and it seems to be taking an awful long time to get this alltogether. Perhaps it might be an idea to release what i have at the moment and then just update with new movesets, pics etc as and when i get spair time. That way there is an up-to-date (ish) version around to keep you occupied. I did want to release everything at once, but to be honest wrespi has a much smaller player base than TEW so there wouldn't be that much excitment surrounding a 'big release' anyway - what do you guys think?

[url]http://rapidshare.com/files/5001490/wrepi2.zip.html[/url] is the current data, i have also updated the 1st page. Feel free to mirror if you can. I also welcome any feedback, wether it be roster info, moves that are missing etc. Remember, not everyone has a moveset yet, so don't PM me to say 'wrestler X doesn't have a moveset' if he's popular he will have one eventually! However if there are workers in the wrong feds, or title's with the wrong people feel free to chip in and let me know! (i havn't done the title holders yet!) I hope you like it, Me, Vlad and Ransik worked pretty hard on it. Still it will be miles better when its finished!

Panix, at first thank you for sharing your work. Anyway, I think there is a problem with the file you uploaded (unless there is something wrong with my download, but I tried repeatedly), it seems that the worker.ws2 file is missing, in fact when I tried to switch to your DB, the game doesn't even list it. I am a bit embarassed to have my first post after months of lurking as a "complaint" :o

i have no problem with the mod, it works fine for me. unpack the file into the orginal real world folder in data folder and then switch in the game to real world mode. maybe u don't have the orginal file and that's what cause the problem about the mode great work guys i just quickly checked it out still a lot of moves are missin but it feels great to finally play with tna raw smack and such, again thanks for your effort panix it's really seems like a good mode

thanks for the props M, i can't understate how helpful my companions on this project have been! As for your problem Alex, that was a really stupid mistake for me to make! I have uploaded the worker datafile as a seperate file for ya, which you can find here: [url]http://rapidshare.com/files/5031384/worker.ws2.html[/url] as well as on page 1. On the brightside i have bought another forum lurker out of the wordwork! From here i fully expect you to have a postcount of atleast 100 come the end of the year, if you fail to achieve it you face the harshest of punishments. You will be kidnapped and forced to sit in a bath of beans watching Steve Davis do renditions of old Carpenters songs, whilst a large man named harold flicks you in the ear! :D

Looking good here Panix, just played a few matches and started looking at the database. One thing I noticed is that every WWE PPV is set to Raw, so Smackdown doesn't have any PPV's. Something you might want to change for the next version. Thanks alot for this, it's awesome to play current mod now.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;162417]Looking good here Panix, just played a few matches and started looking at the database. One thing I noticed is that every WWE PPV is set to Raw, so Smackdown doesn't have any PPV's. Something you might want to change for the next version. Thanks alot for this, it's awesome to play current mod now.[/QUOTE] Doh, didn't think of that! Have you got a list of PPV's at all and which brand they are for, 'cos i cant log on to the WWE site atm, 'cos i havn't watched the PPV! [QUOTE=flamebrain;162432]Great stuff guys, I'm looking forward to playing this. Just one thing, is there some trick to actually getting a file from rapidshare? I wait for over an hour and when I get to download it just fails again and again. :confused:[/QUOTE] Once i have updated the WWE's PPV's i will upload the data to a few different sites, is there any upload sites that you know work for you?

Sure thing New Year's Revolution (Raw) Royal Rumble (Split Brand) No Way Out (SD) Wrestlemania (Split) Backlash (Raw) Judgement Day (SD) ECW ONS (ECW) Vengence (Raw) Great American Bash (SD) SummerSlam (Split) Unforgiven (Raw) No Mercy (SD) Cyber Sunday (Raw) Survivor Series (Split) December to Dismember (ECW) Armageddon (SD) I guess for the split brand one's you could just make an event for each one called like Raw Wrestlemania and Smackdown Wrestlemania, or however you think it should be done.

Archived