Real world data (ORC) released

Done the following movesets; Sean O'Haire Sean Waltman Seth Skyfire Seven Sexxxy Eddy Sgt. Slaughter Shad Gaspard Shane McMahon Shannon Moore Shantelle Taylor Shark Boy Shawn Daivari Shawn Michaels Shawn Spears Shelly Martinez Shelton Benjamin Shinjiro Otani Shinsuke Nakamura Shocker Shoichi Funaki Sid Vicious Silver King Simon Diamond Skayde Added the following moves; -Burning Hammer -Jacknife Powerbomb -Samoan Driver -T-Bone Powerslam -Unprettier ----------------------------------------------------- In 19 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 156 movesets for existing workers (171 total) -Added 116 moves

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Done the following movesets; Sean O'Haire Sean Waltman Seth Skyfire Seven Sexxxy Eddy Sgt. Slaughter Shad Gaspard Shane McMahon Shannon Moore Shantelle Taylor Shark Boy Shawn Daivari Shawn Michaels Shawn Spears Shelly Martinez Shelton Benjamin Shinjiro Otani Shinsuke Nakamura Shocker Shoichi Funaki Sid Vicious Silver King Simon Diamond Skayde Added the following moves; -Burning Hammer -Jacknife Powerbomb -Samoan Driver -T-Bone Powerslam -Unprettier ----------------------------------------------------- In 19 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 156 movesets for existing workers (171 total) -Added 116 moves

Damn... I've done 100 movesets in the last 9 days! All thank you cards should be stuffed with $20s. ;) Nah really... didn't think I had done so much work. I'm not cruising at he speed I thought I was going to do as the Ss will just be getting finished tonight and then the Ts I think are going to take another week or so but then getting to the Zs should take less than a week on it's down and then I'll be all done on my end. I'll post an update in a day or so.

Damn... I've done 100 movesets in the last 9 days! All thank you cards should be stuffed with $20s. ;) Nah really... didn't think I had done so much work. I'm not cruising at he speed I thought I was going to do as the Ss will just be getting finished tonight and then the Ts I think are going to take another week or so but then getting to the Zs should take less than a week on it's down and then I'll be all done on my end. I'll post an update in a day or so.

Norton has been in Japan since WCW went under and while Sid is very, very far from 100% he is accepting Indy bookings and I believe he wanted to work for TNA at one point. And holy crap... I need some sleep. I spent roughly 5 hours working on this today and then 6 hours at work tonight, so I'm wiped.

Norton has been in Japan since WCW went under and while Sid is very, very far from 100% he is accepting Indy bookings and I believe he wanted to work for TNA at one point. And holy crap... I need some sleep. I spent roughly 5 hours working on this today and then 6 hours at work tonight, so I'm wiped.

Done the following movesets; Sonjay Dutt Sonny Siaki Spanky Steve Austin Steve Cornio Steve Lewington Steve Lombardi Steve Madison Steve Williams Stevie Lynn Stevie Ray Stevie Richards Sting Sumie Sakai Super Calo Super Crazy Super Delfin Super Dragon Susumu Mochizuki Sylvan Grenier Sylvester Terkay Taiyo Kea TAKA Michinoku Takako Inoue Tamon Honda Tarzan Boy Tatsuhito Takaiwa Tatsumi Fujinami Teddy Hart Terry Funk Added the following moves; -Asai DDT -Corkscrew 450 Splash -Cross Arm Powerbomb -Dragon Sleeper -Oklahoma Stampede -Osaka Street Cutter -Psycho Driver -Sliced Bread #2 -Trifecta Moonsault -Twisting Neckbreaker Slam ----------------------------------------------------- In 21 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 186 movesets for existing workers (201 total) -Added 126 moves

Done the following movesets; Sonjay Dutt Sonny Siaki Spanky Steve Austin Steve Cornio Steve Lewington Steve Lombardi Steve Madison Steve Williams Stevie Lynn Stevie Ray Stevie Richards Sting Sumie Sakai Super Calo Super Crazy Super Delfin Super Dragon Susumu Mochizuki Sylvan Grenier Sylvester Terkay Taiyo Kea TAKA Michinoku Takako Inoue Tamon Honda Tarzan Boy Tatsuhito Takaiwa Tatsumi Fujinami Teddy Hart Terry Funk Added the following moves; -Asai DDT -Corkscrew 450 Splash -Cross Arm Powerbomb -Dragon Sleeper -Oklahoma Stampede -Osaka Street Cutter -Psycho Driver -Sliced Bread #2 -Trifecta Moonsault -Twisting Neckbreaker Slam ----------------------------------------------------- In 21 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 186 movesets for existing workers (201 total) -Added 126 moves

[QUOTE=Johnny_McSluggz;155413]Considering I've seen every NJPW show this year, Norton wrestled one match and it was in April,[/QUOTE] Then you obviously have a bad memory and I suggest you watch every NJPW show this year again, as he has wrestled 17 or 18 matches for NJPW this year (2 tours) though you are right with his last match in NJPW was in april at the New Japan Cup. But he was hardly on an exclusive contract. He since april went freelance and he also has just started up his own promotion (Wild West Championship Wrestling) in which I'm sure he is wrestling. [url=http://www.scottnortonsite.com/]Norton Official site[/url] [url=http://www.myspace.com/nortonsan]Scott's Myspace[/url] [url=www.myspace.com/wildwestchampwrestling]Wild West Championship Wrestling[/url]

[QUOTE=Johnny_McSluggz;155413]Considering I've seen every NJPW show this year, Norton wrestled one match and it was in April,[/QUOTE] Then you obviously have a bad memory and I suggest you watch every NJPW show this year again, as he has wrestled 17 or 18 matches for NJPW this year (2 tours) though you are right with his last match in NJPW was in april at the New Japan Cup. But he was hardly on an exclusive contract. He since april went freelance and he also has just started up his own promotion (Wild West Championship Wrestling) in which I'm sure he is wrestling. [url=http://www.scottnortonsite.com/]Norton Official site[/url] [url=http://www.myspace.com/nortonsan]Scott's Myspace[/url] [url=www.myspace.com/wildwestchampwrestling]Wild West Championship Wrestling[/url]

to be honest i dont understand the complaining, if you had read the entire thread Johnny you would realise that in its current state it is just a direct conversion of FOTORC with a generic moveset entered for every worker. Ransik and myself have been assigning movesets (as well as Vladamire Dracos in the past) once we have assigned all the movesets we will be doing a roster update. If you are really that bothered about about Norton you can go into the editor and delete him!

to be honest i dont understand the complaining, if you had read the entire thread Johnny you would realise that in its current state it is just a direct conversion of FOTORC with a generic moveset entered for every worker. Ransik and myself have been assigning movesets (as well as Vladamire Dracos in the past) once we have assigned all the movesets we will be doing a roster update. If you are really that bothered about about Norton you can go into the editor and delete him!

Hey Panix, I sent the data back to ya. I really need a break from it, I'm starting to go nuts just forcing myself to sit and do movesets and I couldn't even amke myself work on it at all yesterday or today so I think it's time to letcha have a crack. ;)

Hey Panix, I sent the data back to ya. I really need a break from it, I'm starting to go nuts just forcing myself to sit and do movesets and I couldn't even amke myself work on it at all yesterday or today so I think it's time to letcha have a crack. ;)

Archived