Real world data (ORC) released

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they haven't! I have had a really hectic weekend! I had a considerable role in a play that was peformed on thursday, friday and saturday. I went to see Keane live on Monday and i had SKY installed last night, so i havn't done any editing! But i will post an update at the end of the week. EDIT: I have had my broadband dis-connected at home, so i can't research movesets at the moment :( it may take a couple of weeks for me to get going on it again. Until then i will continue work on the screen mod and as soon as my broadband's up and going again i can get cracking with movesets. Im still confident that we can have atleast a beta release before the end of the year.

they haven't! I have had a really hectic weekend! I had a considerable role in a play that was peformed on thursday, friday and saturday. I went to see Keane live on Monday and i had SKY installed last night, so i havn't done any editing! But i will post an update at the end of the week. EDIT: I have had my broadband dis-connected at home, so i can't research movesets at the moment :( it may take a couple of weeks for me to get going on it again. Until then i will continue work on the screen mod and as soon as my broadband's up and going again i can get cracking with movesets. Im still confident that we can have atleast a beta release before the end of the year.

[QUOTE=DeadCeleb;158048]any chance you can release what you have now? or are the links on the first page up to date? i like playing the DOTT scenario, but I would like a current scenario better, as I don't know much about wrestling in the 80's, lol.[/QUOTE] Yeah that would be pretty cool

[QUOTE=DeadCeleb;158048]any chance you can release what you have now? or are the links on the first page up to date? i like playing the DOTT scenario, but I would like a current scenario better, as I don't know much about wrestling in the 80's, lol.[/QUOTE] Yeah that would be pretty cool

thats a difficult question to answer seeing as we are not able to do movesets for every wrestler in the game. The people who are missing will generally be either Japanese or Meican wrestlers who it is hard to get moveset information from. Of course it doesn't help that the onlt internet access i have at the moment is at work and i can't edit movesets at work! So at the moment all i am doing is working on the new screen's and i have almost finished putting the data into a roster split format as i thought being as the game is kayfabe based having RAW, Smackdown and ECW all competing against eacthother would be quite cool, it also adds much more scope for employment.

thats a difficult question to answer seeing as we are not able to do movesets for every wrestler in the game. The people who are missing will generally be either Japanese or Meican wrestlers who it is hard to get moveset information from. Of course it doesn't help that the onlt internet access i have at the moment is at work and i can't edit movesets at work! So at the moment all i am doing is working on the new screen's and i have almost finished putting the data into a roster split format as i thought being as the game is kayfabe based having RAW, Smackdown and ECW all competing against eacthother would be quite cool, it also adds much more scope for employment.

[QUOTE=panix04;158342]thats a difficult question to answer seeing as we are not able to do movesets for every wrestler in the game. The people who are missing will generally be either Japanese or Meican wrestlers who it is hard to get moveset information from. Of course it doesn't help that the onlt internet access i have at the moment is at work and i can't edit movesets at work! So at the moment all i am doing is working on the new screen's and i have almost finished putting the data into a roster split format as i thought being as the game is kayfabe based having RAW, Smackdown and ECW all competing against eacthother would be quite cool, it also adds much more scope for employment.[/QUOTE] I might be able to help with the movesets depends on how I would go about doing it?

[QUOTE=panix04;158342]thats a difficult question to answer seeing as we are not able to do movesets for every wrestler in the game. The people who are missing will generally be either Japanese or Meican wrestlers who it is hard to get moveset information from. Of course it doesn't help that the onlt internet access i have at the moment is at work and i can't edit movesets at work! So at the moment all i am doing is working on the new screen's and i have almost finished putting the data into a roster split format as i thought being as the game is kayfabe based having RAW, Smackdown and ECW all competing against eacthother would be quite cool, it also adds much more scope for employment.[/QUOTE] I might be able to help with the movesets depends on how I would go about doing it?

Archived