Real world data (ORC) released

Yeah, I just took out some moves that there's no way in the world some guys would ever do. I mean when Triple H hit me with a spinning arm drag I was kind of stumped. lol

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I'm not going to post an update right now cause I'm going to wait until I go to sleep tomorrow to put up what I'm done, but I just wanted to say that if I continue at the rate I'm going, I should be finished M-Z (what I can do anyway) within the next 2 weeks if not MAYBE a bit sooner. I did a week test game earlier and things look to be going well... although I'm probably going to be recommending people exclude Japan when playing due to the lack of move sets. And as I stated earlier; -I am not doing movesets for Retired Workers -I am not doing movesets for MMA workers -There are plenty of non-wrestlers So estimating how many of those 3 categories there are... I'm going to say on top of the Japanese workers I will not find any profiles for... I have maybe about another 150-200 movesets left to do on my half if that. Of course the Ss and the Ts are frickin' huge so you never know. Anyway, I'm pretty damn drunk (and typing rather well for once) so I'll just leave you all at that and post an update tomorrow night.

Ok I'm not going to post an update right now cause I'm going to wait until I go to sleep tomorrow to put up what I'm done, but I just wanted to say that if I continue at the rate I'm going, I should be finished M-Z (what I can do anyway) within the next 2 weeks if not MAYBE a bit sooner. I did a week test game earlier and things look to be going well... although I'm probably going to be recommending people exclude Japan when playing due to the lack of move sets. And as I stated earlier; -I am not doing movesets for Retired Workers -I am not doing movesets for MMA workers -There are plenty of non-wrestlers So estimating how many of those 3 categories there are... I'm going to say on top of the Japanese workers I will not find any profiles for... I have maybe about another 150-200 movesets left to do on my half if that. Of course the Ss and the Ts are frickin' huge so you never know. Anyway, I'm pretty damn drunk (and typing rather well for once) so I'll just leave you all at that and post an update tomorrow night.

Done the following movesets; Rick Steiner Ricky Marvin Ricky Reyes Ricky Vega Riki Choshu Ringo Mendoza Road Warrior Animal Roadkill Rob Conway Rob Eckos Rob Van Dam Robbie Brookside Robbie McAllistair Rocky Romero Roddy Piper Roderick Strong Rodney Mack Ron Harris Ron Killings Rory McAllistair Ross Jordan Ro-Z Ruckus Ryan Reeves Ryan Wilson Ryoutai Chikuzen Added the follwing moves; -5 Star Frog Splash -Barrier Corkscrew Legdrop -Chair Surf -Cobra Clutch Scissors -Corkscrew Flying Forearm -Diving Side Kick -Double Flapjack -Elevated Whiplash -Finishing Touch -Half Nelson Backbreaker -Iconoclasm -Scissors Kick -Slingshot Reverse Suplex -Straight Jacket Clutch -Stronghold -Van Daminator ----------------------------------------------------- In 14 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 115 movesets for existing workers (130 total) -Added 100 moves I have tried soooooooo hard to get Japanese workers done but the only thing I will be able to do is watch a match or two of each worker I cannot find on YouTube... and I did with Ryoutai and it would be far too long of a process to even bother with it. It would take upwards of 6 hours just to do the 10-15 Japanese workers I'm missing from the Rs... and that's not putting the movesets together, that would be just watching their matches and writing down what moves to give them. But hell... I've done M-R in just 2 weeks time, not too shabby.

Done the following movesets; Rick Steiner Ricky Marvin Ricky Reyes Ricky Vega Riki Choshu Ringo Mendoza Road Warrior Animal Roadkill Rob Conway Rob Eckos Rob Van Dam Robbie Brookside Robbie McAllistair Rocky Romero Roddy Piper Roderick Strong Rodney Mack Ron Harris Ron Killings Rory McAllistair Ross Jordan Ro-Z Ruckus Ryan Reeves Ryan Wilson Ryoutai Chikuzen Added the follwing moves; -5 Star Frog Splash -Barrier Corkscrew Legdrop -Chair Surf -Cobra Clutch Scissors -Corkscrew Flying Forearm -Diving Side Kick -Double Flapjack -Elevated Whiplash -Finishing Touch -Half Nelson Backbreaker -Iconoclasm -Scissors Kick -Slingshot Reverse Suplex -Straight Jacket Clutch -Stronghold -Van Daminator ----------------------------------------------------- In 14 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 115 movesets for existing workers (130 total) -Added 100 moves I have tried soooooooo hard to get Japanese workers done but the only thing I will be able to do is watch a match or two of each worker I cannot find on YouTube... and I did with Ryoutai and it would be far too long of a process to even bother with it. It would take upwards of 6 hours just to do the 10-15 Japanese workers I'm missing from the Rs... and that's not putting the movesets together, that would be just watching their matches and writing down what moves to give them. But hell... I've done M-R in just 2 weeks time, not too shabby.

We'll see how great I am when people play it. My thinking on making movesets are the follwing; -For those I see on TV every week, they get the moves they use. Nothing more, nothing less. If movesets look repetitve that's simply because wrestlers are mostly using the same moves aside from their specialties. -For those I know little about, I give them what I know they use and anything else comes from Wikepedia or other sources. -For those I know absolutely nothing about but I find articles on, I give them the moves listed and from there I use their size and styles to fill in the blanks. People said the work I did on WS1 was repetitive but if you ask me, most wrestlers aren't all that different when it comes to their moves. I'm doing my best to make everyone unique but there just aren't enough moves in the wrestling world to make everyone unique, especially American wrestlers who for the most part all use the same basic strategies until you get to the high risk and finisher moves. But hopefully everyone will like the work I do. What I should do is send what I've done to panix and have him see what he thinks. But like I've said before, I'm not filling in every single spot available just so everyone has variety. If a wrestler doesn't do a move, they don't get it. So like Sal E Graziano who I did earlier... he has maybe 30-35 moves total while Rob Van Dam has around 60-70. I know there's 25 Strikes... 50 Standing... etc... but I don't fill in every spot just because I can. Another thing I should state is when it comes to finishers and top moves... I am not redoing every single move to be named specifically for every wrestler... it's a waste of time and makes the file too big. For example; Ryan Reeves uses the Jackhammer... but calls it something else. I didn't copy the "Suplex Powerslam" and rename it to his and then trademark it to his name. I gave him the "Suplex Powerslam." Or take Taka Michinoku and Vampiro. I'm not going to rename the Bodyslam Driver to "Michinoku Driver" and "Nail in the Coffin." We'd just have the same exact move 3 times for no reason at all... so when I get to them they get the same move. If that bothers someone... than sorry but I just see it as a waste to copy and rename moves countless times because someone has a different name for it. RVD has the 5 Star Frog Splash... Mike Awesome has the Awesome Splash... Val Venis will probably get the Money Shot. But that also depends on my mood. If I can save 2 or 3 minutes of time renaming and trademarking a move than I'll simply use the original for the wrestler unless his/her finisher is set as medium or high. Long speech but yeah, I'm hoping people realize the work I'm doing isn't going to be down-to-the-detail-name-every-move-different. Right now there's between 1,000 and 1,100 moves. If I did this for every wrestler we'd probably have over 1,600 by now, and for no real reason. Most of the wrestlers in the mod none of you will ever use, and I'm not saying I'm not doing my best with them but if someone who only wrestles for a small company has renamed every move they use for their gimmick, I'm not going to copy and rename 45 different moves just to fit that person and their gimmick. I believe it was Ruckus... but he has names for like 12 or 13 moves, and I don't see a point in making duplicates with different names when all the stats and damages remain the same. Or with Mike Awesome, I gave him the Awesome Bomb and Awesome Splash... but I didn't do the Sit-Out Awesome Bomb... Kamikaze Awesome Bomb... I just gave him the Sit-Out Powerbomb and... uh... what ever the top rope powerbomb is named. lol When the mod is ready for release maybe panix or I will go down into detail if we want to, but I'm hoping people realize just how much time this takes. In the time I've spent on this in the last 2 weeks I would venture to say I've spent almost 30 hours on it at LEAST.

We'll see how great I am when people play it. My thinking on making movesets are the follwing; -For those I see on TV every week, they get the moves they use. Nothing more, nothing less. If movesets look repetitve that's simply because wrestlers are mostly using the same moves aside from their specialties. -For those I know little about, I give them what I know they use and anything else comes from Wikepedia or other sources. -For those I know absolutely nothing about but I find articles on, I give them the moves listed and from there I use their size and styles to fill in the blanks. People said the work I did on WS1 was repetitive but if you ask me, most wrestlers aren't all that different when it comes to their moves. I'm doing my best to make everyone unique but there just aren't enough moves in the wrestling world to make everyone unique, especially American wrestlers who for the most part all use the same basic strategies until you get to the high risk and finisher moves. But hopefully everyone will like the work I do. What I should do is send what I've done to panix and have him see what he thinks. But like I've said before, I'm not filling in every single spot available just so everyone has variety. If a wrestler doesn't do a move, they don't get it. So like Sal E Graziano who I did earlier... he has maybe 30-35 moves total while Rob Van Dam has around 60-70. I know there's 25 Strikes... 50 Standing... etc... but I don't fill in every spot just because I can. Another thing I should state is when it comes to finishers and top moves... I am not redoing every single move to be named specifically for every wrestler... it's a waste of time and makes the file too big. For example; Ryan Reeves uses the Jackhammer... but calls it something else. I didn't copy the "Suplex Powerslam" and rename it to his and then trademark it to his name. I gave him the "Suplex Powerslam." Or take Taka Michinoku and Vampiro. I'm not going to rename the Bodyslam Driver to "Michinoku Driver" and "Nail in the Coffin." We'd just have the same exact move 3 times for no reason at all... so when I get to them they get the same move. If that bothers someone... than sorry but I just see it as a waste to copy and rename moves countless times because someone has a different name for it. RVD has the 5 Star Frog Splash... Mike Awesome has the Awesome Splash... Val Venis will probably get the Money Shot. But that also depends on my mood. If I can save 2 or 3 minutes of time renaming and trademarking a move than I'll simply use the original for the wrestler unless his/her finisher is set as medium or high. Long speech but yeah, I'm hoping people realize the work I'm doing isn't going to be down-to-the-detail-name-every-move-different. Right now there's between 1,000 and 1,100 moves. If I did this for every wrestler we'd probably have over 1,600 by now, and for no real reason. Most of the wrestlers in the mod none of you will ever use, and I'm not saying I'm not doing my best with them but if someone who only wrestles for a small company has renamed every move they use for their gimmick, I'm not going to copy and rename 45 different moves just to fit that person and their gimmick. I believe it was Ruckus... but he has names for like 12 or 13 moves, and I don't see a point in making duplicates with different names when all the stats and damages remain the same. Or with Mike Awesome, I gave him the Awesome Bomb and Awesome Splash... but I didn't do the Sit-Out Awesome Bomb... Kamikaze Awesome Bomb... I just gave him the Sit-Out Powerbomb and... uh... what ever the top rope powerbomb is named. lol When the mod is ready for release maybe panix or I will go down into detail if we want to, but I'm hoping people realize just how much time this takes. In the time I've spent on this in the last 2 weeks I would venture to say I've spent almost 30 hours on it at LEAST.

CM Punk is in it. Every wrestler in the TEW 2005 "ORC" scenario is in this one, how ever my job is the M-Z and Panix will be taking care of C-L as the As and Bs are already completed. I think at the end of next week I will let panix take over for a while if he feels he has enough time to work on it, as aside from today and tomorrow my work schedule is light and I'll have plenty of time to work on it. Today I only got 6 movesets completed as I worked 9 hours and I'm doing the same tomorrow, but the next week I'm only working five 5 hour days so I'll have plenty of time to get a huge chunk done. Also panix I sent what I've done so far to you so you can take a look at it and give it a test run.

CM Punk is in it. Every wrestler in the TEW 2005 "ORC" scenario is in this one, how ever my job is the M-Z and Panix will be taking care of C-L as the As and Bs are already completed. I think at the end of next week I will let panix take over for a while if he feels he has enough time to work on it, as aside from today and tomorrow my work schedule is light and I'll have plenty of time to work on it. Today I only got 6 movesets completed as I worked 9 hours and I'm doing the same tomorrow, but the next week I'm only working five 5 hour days so I'll have plenty of time to get a huge chunk done. Also panix I sent what I've done so far to you so you can take a look at it and give it a test run.

Done the following movesets; Sabian Sabu Sal E Graziano Salvatore Rinauro Samoa Joe Sandman Sangre Azteca Sanshiro Takagi Sara del Ray Satoru Sayama Satoshi Kojima Scorpio Jr. Scott Hall Scott Norton Scott Steiner Scott Taylor Sean Morley Added the following moves; -Air Sabu -Corkscrew 450 Legdrop -Corner Backflip Kick -La Valagueza -Money Shot -Standing Camel Clutch -The Worm -Top Rope Cutter -Two Handed Face Smash -Vertical Suplex Piledriver -White Russian Legsweep ----------------------------------------------------- In 16 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 132 movesets for existing workers (147 total) -Added 111 moves

Done the following movesets; Sabian Sabu Sal E Graziano Salvatore Rinauro Samoa Joe Sandman Sangre Azteca Sanshiro Takagi Sara del Ray Satoru Sayama Satoshi Kojima Scorpio Jr. Scott Hall Scott Norton Scott Steiner Scott Taylor Sean Morley Added the following moves; -Air Sabu -Corkscrew 450 Legdrop -Corner Backflip Kick -La Valagueza -Money Shot -Standing Camel Clutch -The Worm -Top Rope Cutter -Two Handed Face Smash -Vertical Suplex Piledriver -White Russian Legsweep ----------------------------------------------------- In 16 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 132 movesets for existing workers (147 total) -Added 111 moves

Well right now I'm stuck. Obsessed With Wrestling hasn't worked all day and I don't know why, it's like it doesn't even exist anymore. I've waited a few hours but heck, I'm gonna be skipping some guys I can't find anywhere. I could've been done a dozen movesets waiting for that site to come back up.

Well right now I'm stuck. Obsessed With Wrestling hasn't worked all day and I don't know why, it's like it doesn't even exist anymore. I've waited a few hours but heck, I'm gonna be skipping some guys I can't find anywhere. I could've been done a dozen movesets waiting for that site to come back up.

[QUOTE=Ransik;154665]Well right now I'm stuck. Obsessed With Wrestling hasn't worked all day and I don't know why, it's like it doesn't even exist anymore. I've waited a few hours but heck, I'm gonna be skipping some guys I can't find anywhere. I could've been done a dozen movesets waiting for that site to come back up.[/QUOTE] Works for me. Might have been a temporary hicup.

[QUOTE=Ransik;154665]Well right now I'm stuck. Obsessed With Wrestling hasn't worked all day and I don't know why, it's like it doesn't even exist anymore. I've waited a few hours but heck, I'm gonna be skipping some guys I can't find anywhere. I could've been done a dozen movesets waiting for that site to come back up.[/QUOTE] Works for me. Might have been a temporary hicup.

Archived