Real world data (ORC) released

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Ransik;140134]I still think it would be a hell of a lot quicker if you just sent out a list of about 40-50 workers to each person who wants to help so they can do all the moves for that person that needs to be done so either you or Vlad can import them into the game and make the movelists because to be honest at this rate I don't honestly believe it'll ever get done.[/QUOTE] You can't import movesets, so that wouldn't really help.

Guest Ransik
I know that, but other people could do the moves for the wrestlers so they could be imported and either panix or Vlad could make the movesets after importing the moves.

[QUOTE=WeeMan;140525]I've gotta ask You... Where can I find the pics of the real wrestlers, and a working link to the moves pics? Because I've downloaded this awesome mod, but I don't have any pics... Sorry for the newbie question.[/QUOTE] Please, help me with it...

[QUOTE=Ransik;140577]I know that, but other people could do the moves for the wrestlers so they could be imported and either panix or Vlad could make the movesets after importing the moves.[/QUOTE] That's basically what they are doing now. There are very few moves that need to be created.

JW is right, most of the moves are there apart from trademark moves and generally thats just a case of copying a re-naming (would you believe a book-end and a rock bottom are the same thing?) as for saying its not going to happen, well i have played the curret version and tbh, it is good fun as it is without the custom movesets. When i passed the data over to Vlad we had about 80 movesets done on a database with aprrox 1400 workers (some of these are staff) now bare in mind the cornelleverse database is a similar size to this and i believe that only has 150 movesets. So in summary i think its fair to say that even if we were to release what was done so far it would make for a good playing experience. I know its difficult to be patient waiting for this, but i cannot see a new wrespi game coming out for atleast a year, so just bare with us and when we are finished you will not be able to put the game down. ~Incidentally the thing im looking forward to most is when the movesets are finished sitting down and changing the rosters. Thats gonna be good fun!

Hiya Vlad, hows it coming along there? You almost finished with the C-listers? Is there any takers to do the movesets for people who's name begins with D, or am i gonna have to do them? (not that i mind - its quite an educational experience)

still havent heard from Vlad so im starting work on this myself as of tommorow, its gonna be a painstaikingly slow process doing it by myself but i reckon a Christmas beta is not out of the question, then people will be able to point out any faults with the moves and with your help we can update the roster, then a full release in january/februaryto include a good number of move pictures and a full screenmod. These dates are all very much tentative, i guess it largely depends on demand, if there are tons of people who really want this mod done then i will knuckle down and try and get it done, but if theres only 3 people who want it im going to plod along with it.

still havent heard from Vlad so im starting work on this myself as of tommorow, its gonna be a painstaikingly slow process doing it by myself but i reckon a Christmas beta is not out of the question, then people will be able to point out any faults with the moves and with your help we can update the roster, then a full release in january/februaryto include a good number of move pictures and a full screenmod. These dates are all very much tentative, i guess it largely depends on demand, if there are tons of people who really want this mod done then i will knuckle down and try and get it done, but if theres only 3 people who want it im going to plod along with it.

[QUOTE=panix04;148323]still havent heard from Vlad so im starting work on this myself as of tommorow, its gonna be a painstaikingly slow process doing it by myself but i reckon a Christmas beta is not out of the question, then people will be able to point out any faults with the moves and with your help we can update the roster, then a full release in january/februaryto include a good number of move pictures and a full screenmod. These dates are all very much tentative, i guess it largely depends on demand, if there are tons of people who really want this mod done then i will knuckle down and try and get it done, but if theres only 3 people who want it im going to plod along with it.[/QUOTE] I'm desperately waiting for it since the game came out! ;) I mean, DOTT is awesome and I'm having a great time playing as a young Keiichi Yamada on his path to becoming the one and only Liger, as Ric Flair following the road that makes him a living legend and more recently, after changing the starting date and making a few modifications, as a rookie Chris Jericho trying to break into the wrestling scene in Canada. Can't compliment it enough, it's a fantastic mod! But I'm also extremely anxious to be able to play a contemporary data, picking some of my current favourite wrestlers, like Samoa Joe, Paul London or Alex Shelley and to be able to face all the big names. I'm also anticipating creating a rookie and making him work hard through the low ranks in the indie scene to get him to a ROH, a TNA or maybe even a WWE or trying my luck in Japan. Thanks for doing this, Panix, hope it all goes well, I'm here waiting for the day it comes out.

[QUOTE=panix04;148323]still havent heard from Vlad so im starting work on this myself as of tommorow, its gonna be a painstaikingly slow process doing it by myself but i reckon a Christmas beta is not out of the question, then people will be able to point out any faults with the moves and with your help we can update the roster, then a full release in january/februaryto include a good number of move pictures and a full screenmod. These dates are all very much tentative, i guess it largely depends on demand, if there are tons of people who really want this mod done then i will knuckle down and try and get it done, but if theres only 3 people who want it im going to plod along with it.[/QUOTE] I'm desperately waiting for it since the game came out! ;) I mean, DOTT is awesome and I'm having a great time playing as a young Keiichi Yamada on his path to becoming the one and only Liger, as Ric Flair following the road that makes him a living legend and more recently, after changing the starting date and making a few modifications, as a rookie Chris Jericho trying to break into the wrestling scene in Canada. Can't compliment it enough, it's a fantastic mod! But I'm also extremely anxious to be able to play a contemporary data, picking some of my current favourite wrestlers, like Samoa Joe, Paul London or Alex Shelley and to be able to face all the big names. I'm also anticipating creating a rookie and making him work hard through the low ranks in the indie scene to get him to a ROH, a TNA or maybe even a WWE or trying my luck in Japan. Thanks for doing this, Panix, hope it all goes well, I'm here waiting for the day it comes out.

Ok, for anyone interested in helping out i need someone to do the movesets for all the workers whose name begins with M, there are a lot of workers in this category so it might take you a couple of weeks, any takers, if you want to do it make sure you are willing to put the effort in - no time wasters please! The advantages are that you get a copy of the data with a 100+ movesets included. Like i said though please only apply if you are serious!

Ok, for anyone interested in helping out i need someone to do the movesets for all the workers whose name begins with M, there are a lot of workers in this category so it might take you a couple of weeks, any takers, if you want to do it make sure you are willing to put the effort in - no time wasters please! The advantages are that you get a copy of the data with a 100+ movesets included. Like i said though please only apply if you are serious!

the method i use is to search for the guy on Wikipedia, if they dont have a worker - dont include them, i dont think anyone is going to expect a moveset for every single worker. I will send you the data tonight and if you want i will include a small tutorial on how i go about creating a moveset, there are quite a few wrestlers in this section, roughly how long do you want to do it? Will 2 weeks be ok? Or would you prefer 3? Sorry to be a bit demanding i just really want to get movesets done before Christmas.

the method i use is to search for the guy on Wikipedia, if they dont have a worker - dont include them, i dont think anyone is going to expect a moveset for every single worker. I will send you the data tonight and if you want i will include a small tutorial on how i go about creating a moveset, there are quite a few wrestlers in this section, roughly how long do you want to do it? Will 2 weeks be ok? Or would you prefer 3? Sorry to be a bit demanding i just really want to get movesets done before Christmas.

Archived