Real world data (ORC) released

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually I've put the ETWA in the US in New England because in the last 3 years there has only been 3 shows in Canada. Ever since my trainer passed away we've only been having shows in the US unless we're asked to go somewhere although I'm not sure why. I've got 12 of the 17 or 18 with pics which were done for me with TEW 2005. And like I did with TEW 2004 and 2005, I sent all the stats to my friend and had them fill them in for my character. He used to play these games when he roomed with me for a while so he knows how they all work, so there's no bias on my part what so ever.

Actually I've put the ETWA in the US in New England because in the last 3 years there has only been 3 shows in Canada. Ever since my trainer passed away we've only been having shows in the US unless we're asked to go somewhere although I'm not sure why. I've got 12 of the 17 or 18 with pics which were done for me with TEW 2005. And like I did with TEW 2004 and 2005, I sent all the stats to my friend and had them fill them in for my character. He used to play these games when he roomed with me for a while so he knows how they all work, so there's no bias on my part what so ever.

Another small update: The entire ETWA is now complete movesets and all. I'm gonna take a small break and watch some TV and start working on the Ms before I go to bed. Edit: Madison & Madman Pondo are now completed. I was gonna do Madusa before finishing up for the night but since she is set as Retired I see no need to make a moveset for her. So all in all in the last day and a half I have; -Made the ETWA -Set all events -Created all Titles -Made the entire roster -Created relationships and movesets for 15 wrestlers (plus 2 personalities) -Done Madison & Pondo (17 total movesets completed) A question for you Panix. I was looking through some of the Movesets you've done and I've noticed AJ Styles doesn't have the Styles Clash anywhere but has the Vertebreaker?

Another small update: The entire ETWA is now complete movesets and all. I'm gonna take a small break and watch some TV and start working on the Ms before I go to bed. Edit: Madison & Madman Pondo are now completed. I was gonna do Madusa before finishing up for the night but since she is set as Retired I see no need to make a moveset for her. So all in all in the last day and a half I have; -Made the ETWA -Set all events -Created all Titles -Made the entire roster -Created relationships and movesets for 15 wrestlers (plus 2 personalities) -Done Madison & Pondo (17 total movesets completed) A question for you Panix. I was looking through some of the Movesets you've done and I've noticed AJ Styles doesn't have the Styles Clash anywhere but has the Vertebreaker?

Guest Ransik
So I'm curious, how often would you guys like updates on the work that's been going on? I know a daily update is kind of worthless, but in the last couple days I've done quite a bit of work... so how ever often you want to know what's been done.

Guest Ransik
So I'm curious, how often would you guys like updates on the work that's been going on? I know a daily update is kind of worthless, but in the last couple days I've done quite a bit of work... so how ever often you want to know what's been done.

I didn't do the moveset for AJ, Vladamire did. If its missing the styles clash could you add it for me? Cheers. Good work by the way Ransik, you appear to be ploughing through much faster than i have been! Will you want to help out more once you have finished doing the 'M Guys' or is this kind of a once only deal? Either way i appreciate the help and im sure everyone else will when we get it released a lot quicker!

I didn't do the moveset for AJ, Vladamire did. If its missing the styles clash could you add it for me? Cheers. Good work by the way Ransik, you appear to be ploughing through much faster than i have been! Will you want to help out more once you have finished doing the 'M Guys' or is this kind of a once only deal? Either way i appreciate the help and im sure everyone else will when we get it released a lot quicker!

Guest Ransik
I'll do as much as I can until I burn out on it, then I'll send it back your way so you can do it until you wanna send it back to me. What sucks though and I'm sure it'll piss someone off out there is that I know next to nothing about Japanese workers... so I've only done 2 out of I believe 30. I'd much rather not do a movelist for someone I don't know than do it half-assed and have someone complain about it later. lol I'll post what I've done sometime tonight though, wanna finish up what I'm doing for the day before I list it.

Guest Ransik
I'll do as much as I can until I burn out on it, then I'll send it back your way so you can do it until you wanna send it back to me. What sucks though and I'm sure it'll piss someone off out there is that I know next to nothing about Japanese workers... so I've only done 2 out of I believe 30. I'd much rather not do a movelist for someone I don't know than do it half-assed and have someone complain about it later. lol I'll post what I've done sometime tonight though, wanna finish up what I'm doing for the day before I list it.

Guest Ransik
Okay, I think I'm done for tonight, been busting my hu,p half the day on this thing. lol Anyways, since Saturday morning when I started on the Ms... here are the list of workers who now have completed movesets. I even did one of the As cause she's my favorite women's wrestler. Now while this looks like a lot... there's about 35-40 in the Ms I just cannot do movesets for because as I said I do not follow Japanese wrestling. Ariel Magnum TOKYO Mark Calloway (Undertaker) Mark Canterbury Mark Henry Mark Jindrak Mark Sloan Marty Jannetty Marty Wright Masahiro Chono Masato Tanaka Matt Bentley Matt Cappotelli Matt Hardy Matt Morgan Matt Striker Matt Styker Matt Sydal Maven Melina Perez Now these are the moves that I added. I'll mark the finishers with who they belong to; -Apron Neck Scissors -Backbreaker Drop -Corkscrew Moonsault -Diamond Cutter (only used for Ariel so far) -Double Knife Edge Chop -F-5 (Matt Morgan) -Fisherman Buster -Flying Bulldog (Maven) -Goodnight (Boogeyman) -Go Round (Ariel, will be used for Nora Greenwals as well) -Gory Neckbreaker -Implant Double Arm DDT -Inverted Fameasser -Mark of Excellence (Mark Jindrak) -Mount Morgan Drop (Matt Morgan) -Overdrive -Rocker Dropper (Marty Jannetty) -Second Rope Legdrop -Second Rope Styles Clash (AJ Styles, not exclusive) -Shoulderbreaker DDT -Side Effect -Signature Standing Dropkick -Solo Spanish Fly -Stapler Attack -Stop Sign Smash (Madman Pondo) -Styles Clash (AJ Styles) -Tombstone Piledriver (Undertaker, not exclusive) -Tomorrow Driver (I dont remember to be honest) -Twist of Fate (Matt Hardy) -World's Strongest Slam (Mark Henry) -Yakuza Kick So there ya go folks... not bad for 2 days! ----------------------------------------------------- So to recap in 3 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 22 movesets for existing workers (37 total) -Added 31 moves

Guest Ransik
Okay, I think I'm done for tonight, been busting my hu,p half the day on this thing. lol Anyways, since Saturday morning when I started on the Ms... here are the list of workers who now have completed movesets. I even did one of the As cause she's my favorite women's wrestler. Now while this looks like a lot... there's about 35-40 in the Ms I just cannot do movesets for because as I said I do not follow Japanese wrestling. Ariel Magnum TOKYO Mark Calloway (Undertaker) Mark Canterbury Mark Henry Mark Jindrak Mark Sloan Marty Jannetty Marty Wright Masahiro Chono Masato Tanaka Matt Bentley Matt Cappotelli Matt Hardy Matt Morgan Matt Striker Matt Styker Matt Sydal Maven Melina Perez Now these are the moves that I added. I'll mark the finishers with who they belong to; -Apron Neck Scissors -Backbreaker Drop -Corkscrew Moonsault -Diamond Cutter (only used for Ariel so far) -Double Knife Edge Chop -F-5 (Matt Morgan) -Fisherman Buster -Flying Bulldog (Maven) -Goodnight (Boogeyman) -Go Round (Ariel, will be used for Nora Greenwals as well) -Gory Neckbreaker -Implant Double Arm DDT -Inverted Fameasser -Mark of Excellence (Mark Jindrak) -Mount Morgan Drop (Matt Morgan) -Overdrive -Rocker Dropper (Marty Jannetty) -Second Rope Legdrop -Second Rope Styles Clash (AJ Styles, not exclusive) -Shoulderbreaker DDT -Side Effect -Signature Standing Dropkick -Solo Spanish Fly -Stapler Attack -Stop Sign Smash (Madman Pondo) -Styles Clash (AJ Styles) -Tombstone Piledriver (Undertaker, not exclusive) -Tomorrow Driver (I dont remember to be honest) -Twist of Fate (Matt Hardy) -World's Strongest Slam (Mark Henry) -Yakuza Kick So there ya go folks... not bad for 2 days! ----------------------------------------------------- So to recap in 3 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 22 movesets for existing workers (37 total) -Added 31 moves

Guest Ransik
Alrighty, another update for everyone. The following worker's movesets are now complete; Mercedes Martinez Michelle McCool Mickie James Mike Awesome Mike Bucci (Nova/Simon Dean) Mike Knox Mike Mizanin Mike Modest Mike Mondo Mike Rotundo Mike Sanders Mike Shane Mikey Batts Mikey Whipwreck And the following moves have been added; -Awesome Bomb -Awesome Splash -Back to Belly Piledriver -Batts Beater -Hammerlock Jawbreaker -Inverted Headlock Backbreaker -Lift Sitout Spinebuster -Mickie DDT -Mick Kick Combo -Psycho Awesome Bomb -Reverse Chokeslam -Reverse STO -Rope Aid Head Scissors -Super Stunner -Swanton Bomb -The Mizard of Oz -TKO ----------------------------------------- In 7 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 36 movesets for existing workers (51 total) -Added 48 moves

Guest Ransik
Alrighty, another update for everyone. The following worker's movesets are now complete; Mercedes Martinez Michelle McCool Mickie James Mike Awesome Mike Bucci (Nova/Simon Dean) Mike Knox Mike Mizanin Mike Modest Mike Mondo Mike Rotundo Mike Sanders Mike Shane Mikey Batts Mikey Whipwreck And the following moves have been added; -Awesome Bomb -Awesome Splash -Back to Belly Piledriver -Batts Beater -Hammerlock Jawbreaker -Inverted Headlock Backbreaker -Lift Sitout Spinebuster -Mickie DDT -Mick Kick Combo -Psycho Awesome Bomb -Reverse Chokeslam -Reverse STO -Rope Aid Head Scissors -Super Stunner -Swanton Bomb -The Mizard of Oz -TKO ----------------------------------------- In 7 days; -Created 1 company with all events, titles, etc... -Added 17 workers with movesets for 15 -Done 36 movesets for existing workers (51 total) -Added 48 moves

Guest Ransik
Yeah, unfortunately I know so little about Japanese wrestling and very few Mexican wrestlers that about half the Ms aren't done but I'm someone down the line would be willing to fill them in. I'm actually started on the Ns right now but the same problem is going on; I just don't know any of the Japanese workers and I can't find any info on them.

Guest Ransik
Yeah, unfortunately I know so little about Japanese wrestling and very few Mexican wrestlers that about half the Ms aren't done but I'm someone down the line would be willing to fill them in. I'm actually started on the Ns right now but the same problem is going on; I just don't know any of the Japanese workers and I can't find any info on them.

dont worry about it too much Ransik, if there are lots of people who play in Japan and Mexico that are upset about the lack of movesets in the area's then those people can edit them for us, if not we will just leave them as they are. Although there is a good resource for Mexican wrestlers, it is a Luchre libre version of wikipedia, but i dont have a link, im sure you will be able to find it though, i think its called luchawiki or something like that. I think TCP sent me the link.

dont worry about it too much Ransik, if there are lots of people who play in Japan and Mexico that are upset about the lack of movesets in the area's then those people can edit them for us, if not we will just leave them as they are. Although there is a good resource for Mexican wrestlers, it is a Luchre libre version of wikipedia, but i dont have a link, im sure you will be able to find it though, i think its called luchawiki or something like that. I think TCP sent me the link.

Archived