Real world data (ORC) released

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Ransik;150019]Ummm, ever gonna send it? lol[/QUOTE] I haven't got your email addy, could you pm me your email and i will send it when i get off my hols. its coming along TCP, i have done quite a few whilst i have been on holiday, but shamelessly i done a lot of testing as well, man this game is fun!

[QUOTE=Ransik;150019]Ummm, ever gonna send it? lol[/QUOTE] I haven't got your email addy, could you pm me your email and i will send it when i get off my hols. its coming along TCP, i have done quite a few whilst i have been on holiday, but shamelessly i done a lot of testing as well, man this game is fun!

Well I bought a new computer today. I uninstalled both TEW 2005 and WrestleSpi2 on the old one... then I deleted the programs and formatted the hard drive. I then reinstalled them on the new computer but my licenses will not install. I already sent Tim 2 e-mails cause I discovered both won't relicense after different times... so when this is resolved I will start working on the data.

Well I bought a new computer today. I uninstalled both TEW 2005 and WrestleSpi2 on the old one... then I deleted the programs and formatted the hard drive. I then reinstalled them on the new computer but my licenses will not install. I already sent Tim 2 e-mails cause I discovered both won't relicense after different times... so when this is resolved I will start working on the data.

Ok everything is up and running correctly. I'm a wee bit confused panix. You said you wanted me to start on the Ms but shouldn't I be starting with the Cs since they don't have movesets? Edit: Since it was suggested I do this a while ago, I'm gonna add in the small Indy I work for along with the roster first until I know if you meant the Cs and not the Ms. This way there's a good, small compnay for people to start in.

Ok everything is up and running correctly. I'm a wee bit confused panix. You said you wanted me to start on the Ms but shouldn't I be starting with the Cs since they don't have movesets? Edit: Since it was suggested I do this a while ago, I'm gonna add in the small Indy I work for along with the roster first until I know if you meant the Cs and not the Ms. This way there's a good, small compnay for people to start in.

[QUOTE=Ransik;150585]Ok everything is up and running correctly. I'm a wee bit confused panix. You said you wanted me to start on the Ms but shouldn't I be starting with the Cs since they don't have movesets? Edit: Since it was suggested I do this a while ago, I'm gonna add in the small Indy I work for along with the roster first until I know if you meant the Cs and not the Ms. This way there's a good, small compnay for people to start in.[/QUOTE] The thing is, Ransik, that there are probably around a hundred, if not way more, small indy feds. I was looking at a website the other day and there are more than 10 indy feds in Texas alone with wrestlers that no one has ever heard of. There are like 6 in Indiana and around 8 in Ohio. So if we actually added all of those in... Well the game would be ridiculously large.

[QUOTE=Ransik;150585]Ok everything is up and running correctly. I'm a wee bit confused panix. You said you wanted me to start on the Ms but shouldn't I be starting with the Cs since they don't have movesets? Edit: Since it was suggested I do this a while ago, I'm gonna add in the small Indy I work for along with the roster first until I know if you meant the Cs and not the Ms. This way there's a good, small compnay for people to start in.[/QUOTE] The thing is, Ransik, that there are probably around a hundred, if not way more, small indy feds. I was looking at a website the other day and there are more than 10 indy feds in Texas alone with wrestlers that no one has ever heard of. There are like 6 in Indiana and around 8 in Ohio. So if we actually added all of those in... Well the game would be ridiculously large.

Well I'm just adding them in so an unknown worker has somewhere to go when they start their careers. It's not taking me very long anyways, I should be done the entire company by the end of the night and working on the Ms before I go to sleep.

Well I'm just adding them in so an unknown worker has somewhere to go when they start their careers. It's not taking me very long anyways, I should be done the entire company by the end of the night and working on the Ms before I go to sleep.

An update; The following workers have been added; -Spud McKenzie -Aaron Fire -Victor Adams -Jaba King -Austin Wyld -Venom -The Boss -The Separatist -AJ Storm -The Buzzard -Dougie Fresh -Eclypse -Josh Knight -Sneaky Pete -Parker -Sack -Jackyl The ETWA has been added, all belts, events... etc. I should be able to get the movelists done before I go to work so I can start working on the Ms when I get home.

An update; The following workers have been added; -Spud McKenzie -Aaron Fire -Victor Adams -Jaba King -Austin Wyld -Venom -The Boss -The Separatist -AJ Storm -The Buzzard -Dougie Fresh -Eclypse -Josh Knight -Sneaky Pete -Parker -Sack -Jackyl The ETWA has been added, all belts, events... etc. I should be able to get the movelists done before I go to work so I can start working on the Ms when I get home.

Shows are run in Vermont and Quebec. Grrr... had to take care of some things so I'm not done all the ETWA move lists but they'll get done tonight, that's my mission. lol And hey I've done a lot more in less than a day than I thought I would.

Shows are run in Vermont and Quebec. Grrr... had to take care of some things so I'm not done all the ETWA move lists but they'll get done tonight, that's my mission. lol And hey I've done a lot more in less than a day than I thought I would.

Archived