Real world data (ORC) released

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the WWE titles are assigned to Raw. Also, the following WWE workers need editing: Amy Dumas - Retired James Gibson - Should be SmackDown Paul Burchill - Should be SmackDown Brent Albright - Back in development Francine - ECW Johnny Jeter - OVW Ken Doane - OVW Nick Mitchell - OVW Nick Nemeth - OVW Mike Mondo - OVW Kurt Angle - TNA Marty Wright - SmackDown Primo Carnero - ECW PJ Polaco - Released Trish Stratus - Retired Joey Mercury - Raw Kid Kash - Released Nicho El Millionairo - Released I understand, of course, that this is still a work in progress - but to save anyone else needing to do loads of editing just to get WWE roughly up to date you might wanna do these changes :D

Just a couple of things from that list, and try to add some of my own. Brent Albright isn't in development, he is in ROH now, and Primo Carnero isn't in ECW anymore, I think that was a one or two night thing. Also, Paul Burchill is in OVW and has dropped his pirate gimmick. Also, Claudio Castognoli needs to have his independant contracts taken away and put in a training camp for WWE. Also, Monty Brown needs to be taken off of TNA and put into one of the WWE brands.

I have been playing the game in rookie mode with this data most of today and it has been a blast so far. Just thought I would mention that all the WWE Title's were all assigned to RAW when I first started but I sorted that out quick enough. Keep up the good work:)

[QUOTE=Troika;165125]I have been playing the game in rookie mode with this data most of today and it has been a blast so far. Just thought I would mention that all the WWE Title's were all assigned to RAW when I first started but I sorted that out quick enough. Keep up the good work:)[/QUOTE] Glad your enjoying it! Do you think you could email your copy of the data (with the titles fixed) it will save me the time doing it! [QUOTE=j20!;165408]Without looking through 17 pages has the full thing been released?[/QUOTE] I have decided to release updates when i feel i have made significant progress, i just figured it was a bettere way of doing things.

im sure i downloaded the right copy about a week ago but in my version none of the movesets are assigned to the workers. and some of the movesets eg, Cena and Triple H (off top of my head) have moves ive never seen them do i.e. the Stunner and Super Kick have i got the same file as everyone else or am i in a bath full of beans with someone flicking my ear?

Hmmm [QUOTE=Woodsmeister;165854]im sure i downloaded the right copy about a week ago but in my version none of the movesets are assigned to the workers. and some of the movesets eg, Cena and Triple H (off top of my head) have moves ive never seen them do i.e. the Stunner and Super Kick have i got the same file as everyone else or am i in a bath full of beans with someone flicking my ear?[/QUOTE] Same thing man... Really can't be arsed to go through and assign them all! Although i may be forced to as this mod is heaven sent!

[QUOTE=panix04;165507]Glad your enjoying it! Do you think you could email your copy of the data (with the titles fixed) it will save me the time doing it![/QUOTE] I just sent the file to you by email, oh and I also set the current champions and the Hardyz and MNM as full time since that seems to be the case going on recent shows, dammit I don't want to spoil anything but I think I got premature with that if you want the re-altered data sent again just let me know. EDIT AGAIN LOL. And Kurt Angle has been moved to TNA.

I've been having fun trying this out. I noticed that most of the workers don't have their hair/mask status set... which I'm sure is just a detail compared to getting movesets and stuff done. But I also noticed Dalip Singh / Great Khali is listed as Mexican. Thanks for the mod. :D EDIT: It looks like Dawn Marie's listed as a man too.

• 2 weeks later...
[URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15937"]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15937[/URL] in this link you will find all of the pictures for ws2 real world all you have to do is download the pictures from the FOTORC links and enjoy your game

• 3 weeks later...
I have got to the point now, where everytime i go to work on the mod i just end up playing the game instead, i had big ambitions for the mod, but perhaps the potential lack of audience put me off. I certainly think the data is full enough to make for an enjoyable playing experience. If anyone else wants to take the work me, Vlad and Ransik have done and use it as a base to create a better real world mod then please do, everyone knows wrespi mods are thin on the ground! I may well come back to this in a few months time and get the buzz again, but until then i hope you enjoy what we have made already!

[QUOTE=panix04;187791]I have got to the point now, where everytime i go to work on the mod i just end up playing the game instead, i had big ambitions for the mod, but perhaps the potential lack of audience put me off. I certainly think the data is full enough to make for an enjoyable playing experience. If anyone else wants to take the work me, Vlad and Ransik have done and use it as a base to create a better real world mod then please do, everyone knows wrespi mods are thin on the ground! I may well come back to this in a few months time and get the buzz again, but until then i hope you enjoy what we have made already![/QUOTE] I'm seriously considering getting WS2 because I find the game interesting. However, TEW 2007 seems to be taking too much of my attention these days. Even started ignoring Football Manager 2007 just to play TEW. Anyway, when I do decide to grab WS2, the first thing I'll probably do is to grab your mod and give it a playthrough. :) Word has it that you do good work with mods.

Archived