Rise Of A Star by @Old School Fan
ECW The Complete History by @Hollywood
WWF The Monday Night Wars by @Bigelow Cartwheel
WCW 1995 by @Henderson

C-Verse/Fictional
Black Canvas Grappling | Real Canvas Grappling [CV 2020]   by @arlovski
Canadian Golden Combat by @GreatreDRagon

Showcase - Match - Event
[Stable] - Golden Army in Black Canvas Grappling | Real Canvas Grappling [CV 2020] by @arlovski
[Worker] - Nichiren Funakoshi in Black Canvas Grappling | Real Canvas Grappling [CV 2020] by @arlovski
[Shock Push] - Ryunosuke Matsuki in Black Canvas Grappling | Real Canvas Grappling [CV 2020] by @arlovski
[Storyline] - The Golden Army recruits Masuhiro Genji and Mashashi Urogotaya in Black Canvas Grappling | Real Canvas Grappling [CV 2020] by @arlovski
[Angle] - Big Bruiser Findlay breaks Ox Mastadon's Leg in Black Canvas Grappling | Real Canvas Grappling [CV 2020] by @arlovski
[New Diary] - Black Canvas Grappling | Real Canvas Grappling [CV 2020]  by @arlovski
[Graphics] - Black Canvas Grappling | Real Canvas Grappling [CV 2020] by @arlovski
[Match] - Big Bruiser Findlay vs. Ox Mastadon @ BCG Ace Summit IX in Black Canvas Grappling | Real Canvas Grappling [CV 2020] by @arlovski
[Event] - BCG Ace Summit IX in Black Canvas Grappling | Real Canvas Grappling [CV 2020] by @arlovski
[Event] - GCW You Wouldnt Understand in GCW The Road To National by @kanegan

Edited by Togg

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies for the lack of any snazzy formatting. Am posting this at 5:16am while watching one of my many children eating cereal with his face in the bowl, like a dog. Here are my nominations, while my ridiculously large mug of black coffee cools...

Real World:
GCW The Road To National by @kanegan
Great American Wrestling Company by @MidKnightDreary

Cverse:

Canadian Golden Combat by @GreatreDRagon

Historical:
Rise Of A Star by @Old School Fan
ECW The Complete History by @Hollywood
WWF The Monday Night Wars by @Bigelow Cartwheel
WCW 1995 by @Henderson

It is good to see one of my favourite diary writers @Bigelow Cartwheel back at it again.

I like that there's an ECW diary on here again after a serious drought of these lately. @Hollywood has a dynasty that's seriously old school, and it's a fun test of everyone's wrestling knowledge to think about predictions there. I will post some predictions soon, once I can remember who the heck everyone is lol

@Old School Fan remains one of the most dedicated posters on this forum and deserves kudos for that.

@MidKnightDreary manages to balance writing a good diary along with moving home 3 times, graduation, getting married and God knows what else - deserving of some sort of medal.

@Henderson 1995 diary is probably the best dynasty on the whole forum and has been since it began.

Edited by dstephe4
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Togg unpinned this topic