LAP - Lucha America Productions (CVERSE20)

ThisIsLucha back.png

THIS IS LUCHA EPISODE 39

Monday, Week 3, November 2021. National Arena, Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. Attendance: 100

Official theme song

Alfonso Garcia.jpgMac Smith.jpgimage.jpeg

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to Tijuana, Mexico, This Is Lucha! 

Mac Smith: We're crossing the south border again tonight!

Cueball Lynch: It's always nice to return to Mexico.

Alfonso Garcia: In the first match, Campeón Jr and El Hijo Del Neutron team up to take on Hijo Del Relampago and Máscara Roja Jr.

Mac Smith: This is a very interesting and unpredictable 2vs2 match, seriously I don't know what to expect.

Campeon.jpgNeutron.jpgvst copia.pngHijo Del Relampago.jpgimage.jpeg

CAMPEÓN JR & EL HIJO DEL NEUTRON vs HIJO DEL RELAMPAGO & MÁSCARA ROJA JR

Fantastic short match to work the crowd. Campeón Jr had a strong start, in arguably his best performance in LAP so far, taking on Máscara Roja Jr and delighting the fans with an accurate diving leg drop. Then it was Neutron and Relampago turn and the intensity rose up dramatically when Neutron kicked out at 2 of the Relampago Blanco and then Relampago did the same after the Neutron Gun. Máscara Roja got tagged in and very soon received another Neutron Gun followed by another pin attempt. 1, 2, 3! El Hijo Del Neutron in one of the best matches in his career gives the victory to his team.

Campeón Jr & El Hijo Del Neutron def. Hijo Del Relampago & Máscara Roja Jr via pinfall (Rating: 71, Time: 6')

Hijo Del Relampago.jpg Neutron.jpg

When El Hijo Del Neutron was leaving the ring, Hijo Del Relampago took a microphone.

Hijo Del Relampago: Hey Neutron! Where do you think you are going? We are not done yet!

El Hijo Del Neutron: Wake up, Relampago. We won the match. Ahorita te das cuenta.

Hijo Del Relampago: You won't be able to escape from me, Neutron. I challenge you to a Tables Match at Lucha Fest II, what do you say?

(The crowd chants "Yes, yes!")

El Hijo Del Neutron: Haré que te tragues la mesa enterita carnal.

(Hijo Del Relampago smirks)

Rating: 56

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Mariana Torres vs Simony Sentinel.

Mac Smith: Simony Sentinel owns a record of 4-4-0 in singles matches in LAP, while Mariana Torres, half of Perez & Torres, is 0-2-0. This is the second time they met, last year Sentinel beat Torres.

Poison Ivy.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

MARIANA TORRES vs SIMONY SENTINEL

They tried to steal the show but they fell short. Simony Sentinel hit Mariana Torres with the Sentinel Strike.

Simony Sentinel def. Mariana Torres via pinfall (Rating: 41, Time: 5')

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg Chess Maniac.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here with the LAP People's champion Chess Maniac. Tonight there is a title shot match in the Main Event to determine your next challenger. Who would you prefer to face at Lucha Fest II Amazing Fire Fly or Mustang Blanco Jr?

Chess Maniac: Look Joanne, I don't really care who my opponent is. Grandmasters study the strategy of the opponents and prepare for them. I've already studied both of them and I can tell you something, they don't have enough IQ to beat me. They're not at my level.

Rating: 50

Alfonso Garcia: Time for another match in the women's division, Miss American Pie vs Purple Viper!

Cueball Lynch: Miss American Pie defeated Purple Viper in her debut in LAP. Now that we know she will face LAP Women's champion Raven Nightfall at season finale event Lucha Fest II this rematch is even more interesting.

Miss American Pie.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

MISS AMERICAN PIE vs PURPLE VIPER

It was all about storytelling with Purple Viper seeking revenge and Miss American Pie playing the babyface role, but it wasn't as good as their previous match. Miss American Pie hit Purple Viper with the July 4th Jam.

Miss American Pie def. Purple Viper via pinfall (Rating: 48, Time: 15')

Remmy Skye.jpg

After losing for the second time in his career in LAP last week against Marc Speed in a match with a controversial finish, the former LAP Lucha champion Remmy Skye takes the ring.

Remmy Skye: I'm not going to make any excuses. For me a loss is a loss, it doesn't matter that much how it happened. I should've known better. But I'm not here to feel sorry for myself. I'm here to tell you that I will face Marc Speed again. I will finish him at the season finale event Lucha Fest II.

Rating: 66

Alfonso Garcia: Wow! What a huge announcement. In the next match, Magnifico vs El Toro De Oro Jr!

Mac Smith: This is a generational match. Golden Bull at 31 years old is reaching his peak. He's having a great 2021, he has challenged for the LAP Lucha title, he defeated Bull Wrecker to end his career in LAP at LAP x FCW The Fight For Contracts and has a 4-6-0 record in singles matches this year. 42-year-old Magnifico is one of the group of the four Mexican babyface legends in that historic picture at Eléctrico La Leyenda.

image.jpegvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

MAGNIFICO vs EL TORO DE ORO JR

El Toro wanted a car crash to impose his stamina and superior power in this match but it was difficult for Magnifico to keep up with the younger rising star. El Toro De Oro Jr hit Magnifico with the Head Of Steam Gore.

El Toro De Oro Jr def. Magnifico via pintall (Rating: 40, Time: 5')

image.jpegimage.jpeg

LAP Lucha champion Samael The Executioner and his manager and also LAP Women's champion Raven Nightfall are booed while they head to the ring.

Raven Nightfall: Axxis Jr said that he was coming for The Executioner. He had no idea and Samael made him know when he executed him after his match against Jagged. Axxis, your time has passed. This is a Dark Era where old glories like you have nothing to do. Axxis, at the season finale event Lucha Fest II you will learn this reign of terror has only just begun!

Rating: 76

Alfonso Garcia: It's time for the Main Event, a Title Shot Match for the LAP People's championship between Amazing Fire Fly and Mustang Blanco Jr!

Mac Smith: Mustang Blanco Jr was the last challenger for the LAP People's championship. He lost the title match at Escalera De Oro II and I'm sure he wants another chance to win the title.

Cueball Lynch: Of course. On the other hand Amazing Fire Fly is 3-2-0 in singles matches in 2021 and those two losses were against LAP Lucha champion Samael The Executioner. I think this match is very even.

Main Event: LAP People's Title Shot Match

image.jpegvst copia.pngMustang Blanco.jpg

AMAZING FIRE FLY vs MUSTANG BLANCO JR

A match full of dangerous aerial spots. Mustang was the dominant force during the first couple of minutes when he connected a double kick and a diving crossbody before trying to hit his opponent with the Acceleration, but Amazing Fire Fly proved to be as fast as Mustang to avoid his finisher. Amazing Fire Fly took control of the match from that point with an all-around performance that included a scissors kick and a brilliant 360º splash. Amazing Fire Fly hit Mustang Blanco Jr with the Sky High Fire Fly to earn the title shot.

Amazing Fire Fly def. Mustang Blanco Jr pinfall (Rating: 70, Time: 8')

Alfonso Garcia: Amazing Fire Fly will face LAP People's champion Chess Manaic in less than two weeks at the season finale event Lucha Fest II. Thank you for watching. This is Lucha, this is Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 69

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-18 a las 14.56.22.png

Live On

LaRedDeLaLucha.jpgWrestleWorld small.jpgswitch stream.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 4

PREDICTIONS CONTEST FOR THIS IS LUCHA EPISODES 38 & 39

@KyTeran 7/9 + 7 accumulated ponts = 14 points
@azzak 6/9 + 7 accumulated points =  13 points
@Charasmatic Enigma 6/9 + 7 accumulated points = 13 points
@CobheadJake 3/9 + 8 accumulated points = 11 points
@Marmo 5/9 + 5 accumulated points = 10 points
@Wrestling Machine 6/9 + 4 accumulated points = 10 points
@kanegan 5 accumulated points = 5 points

Thank you for participating. This wasn't an easy round to predict and @KyTeran emerged as the new leader with @azzak and @Charasmatic Enigma just one point behind. As I said points will be accumulated until the season finale event Lucha Fest II when then winner will earn a reward. There are just 2 This Is Lucha episodes left before Lucha Fest II.

On 1/10/2024 at 11:05 PM, CobheadJake said:

Amazing, don't know how I did that good with my predictions! Guess I'll be back for the next ones, see if I can push my luck.

This was a tough one but I hope you'll keep pushing your luck 😉

On 1/12/2024 at 5:09 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Main Event:

Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

Expecting something underhand/interference leading to a second match at the season finale

On 1/13/2024 at 10:18 AM, Wrestling Machine said:

Main Event: Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed (tainted)

I tried to do something similar to Flash Savage's ability with the Flash Pinfall. Marc now has in keyfabe a Speedy Recovery and a Speedy Pinfall to make things much more difficult for Remmy.

On 1/12/2024 at 5:09 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Main Event: LAP People's Title Shot Match

Mustang Blanco Jr vs Amazing Fire Fly

Amazing Fire Fly has been doing a great job recently, so deserves a big match at the season finale

Absolutely plus Amazing Fire Fly vs Chess Maniac is a fresh match that has never happened. I think given their careers in LAP will be a superb match for the midcard title. I think People's championship prestige, a former FCW title with a lot of history and great past champions, justifies that even some my best wrestlers can be interested in the title.

On 1/13/2024 at 10:18 AM, Wrestling Machine said:

Back to back shows with good ratings! Push Scarlet Scarab man 😂 the man looks to deliver when it comes to ratings, am I wrong?

You're right. Scarlet is 29 and I consider him an important player in the future of the company. It's true he still hasn't had the push he deserves, I need to find a good occasion for him.

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-18 a las 17.17.00.png

LAP This Is Lucha beat CZCW Coast To Coast again. Masked Cougar & El Jaguar def. Pablo Rodriguez & Al Coleman (66) in a good Coast To Coast's Main Event that wasn't enough to beat Amazing Fire Fly def. Mustang Blanco Jr in a title shot match for the LAP People's championship (70). CZCW is using Masked Cougar anytime he is not used in This Is Lucha and his popularity keeps growing.

• Like 2

LAPneomini.gifcloudtv.jpg

LAP SIGNS NEW BROADCASTING DEAL WITH CLOUD.tv

Lucha Fest II will be the first event available on CLOUD.tv. LAP events will be on the new international streaming platform, which has a very small coverage in USA, Canada, UK, Europe and Oceania. CLOUD.tv is advertising LAP season finale event Lucha Fest II this way:

LAP LUCHA FEST II

On December 7th LAP presents season finale event Lucha Fest II live on CLOUD.tv straight from Event Center Arena in San Jose, California.

Already announced are seven matches, five of them are with titles on the line!

LAP Lucha Championship

Samael The Executioner ©️ vs Axxis Jr

The unbeaten monster and Raven Nightfall's client Samael The Executioner (17-0-0) puts the most prestigious title in LAP on the line against Mexican Lucha legend Axxis Jr (16-0-0).

LAP Women's Championship

Raven Nightfall ©️ vs Miss American Pie

The Angel Of The Dark Raven Nightfall, one of the most successful stars in women's wrestling history, defends the title against one of the most shocking signings of the year.

Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

LAP Parejas Championship

Panther & The Foxx ©️ vs Jagged & Frederique

LAP Women's Parejas Championship

Lilly & Rose ©️ vs Las Eléctricas

LAP People's Championship

Chess Maniac ©️ vs Amazing Fire Fly

Tables Match

El Hijo Del Neutron vs Hijo Del Relampago

*more matches still to be announced

Plus many other LAP stars like Frankie Perez, The Lords Of Xtreme, The Hammers, Mustang Blanco Jr...

EDIT: THERE ARE STILL MATCHES TO BE ANNOUNCED AND 2 THIS IS LUCHA EPISODES BEFORE LUCHA FEST II, SORRY IF THIS POST CAUSED CONFUSION BUT IT IS NOT FOR PREDICTIONS.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 1

LAP Lucha Championship: Samael The Executioner ©️ vs Axxis Jr I mean I wouldn't mind a title change as Samael's reign physiologically starts to become stail to me. Axxis is the only one who can do it

LAP Women's Championship: Raven Nightfall ©️ vs Miss American Pie as much as I like the idea of Samael and Raven winning the titles the same night and losing them the same night, I don't se M.A.P. winning this

Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

LAP Parejas Championship: Panther & The Foxx ©️ vs Jagged & Frederique

LAP Women's Parejas Championship: Lilly & Rose ©️ vs Las Eléctricas could be time for a title change

LAP People's Championship: Chess Maniac ©️ vs Amazing Fire Fly

Tables Match: El Hijo Del Neutron vs Hijo Del Relampago didn't like the random stipulation threw in (or maybe I missed something)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

LAP Lucha Championship: Samael The Executioner ©️ vs Axxis Jr I mean I wouldn't mind a title change as Samael's reign physiologically starts to become stail to me. Axxis is the only one who can do it

LAP Women's Championship: Raven Nightfall ©️ vs Miss American Pie as much as I like the idea of Samael and Raven winning the titles the same night and losing them the same night, I don't se M.A.P. winning this

Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

LAP Parejas Championship: Panther & The Foxx ©️ vs Jagged & Frederique

LAP Women's Parejas Championship: Lilly & Rose ©️ vs Las Eléctricas could be time for a title change

LAP People's Championship: Chess Maniac ©️ vs Amazing Fire Fly

Tables Match: El Hijo Del Neutron vs Hijo Del Relampago didn't like the random stipulation threw in (or maybe I missed something)

THERE ARE STILL MATCHES TO BE ANNOUNCED AND 2 THIS IS LUCHA EPISODES BEFORE LUCHA FEST II, SORRY IF THE LAST POST CAUSED CONFUSION BUT IT IS NOT TIME FOR PREDICTIONS.

Thank you @Wrestling Machine for your comments anyway, it's true what you said about the stipulation. The most successful match in Lucha Fest I was a Tables Match between Perez Xtreme vs Segunda Generación so I wanted to give the fans a Tables Match again, but there is no specific reason for it because there was little buildup. Looking back probably there were better choices.

ThisIsLucha back.png

THIS IS LUCHA EPISODE 40

Monday, Week 4, November 2021. Gymnasium Aguada, Aguada, Puerto Rico. Attendance: 568

Official theme song

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to Puerto Rico, This Is Lucha! 

Mac Smith: Tonight we have Jagged & Frederique vs The Puerto Rican Boys in the Main Event. Grace Harper promised a few weeks ago that her clients would crush Puerto Rican's favorite tag team at home and now that her clients have become the #1 contenders for the LAP Parejas titles this match is even more interesting.

Cueball Lynch: Yes, it's always great to come back to Puerto Rico and I hope The Puerto Rican Boys will make Grace shut her mouth.

Alfonso Garcia: In our first match, The Hammers vs Juggernightmare!

Cueball Lynch: The Hammers are 6-5-0 in 2vs2 matches in LAP, while Juggernightmare own a record of 1-1-0. These four are former FCW wrestlers.

Joffy Laine.jpgOx Mastadon.jpgvst copia.pngJuggernaut Jones.jpgMartyr.jpg

THE HAMMERS (JOFFY LAINE & OX MASTADON) vs JUGGERNIGHTMARE (JUGGERNAUT JONES & MARTYR)

Good match to work the crowd. Ox Mastadon and Juggernaut Jones opened the action. Jones' athleticism and The Ox's charisma were a good combination after all. Juggernaut Jones hit  The Ox with The Pounce, but Joffy saved his partner. Joffy and Martyr got tagged in and it was a completely different match with Martyr scratching Joffy's face and hitting him with a low blow. The crowd supported The Hammers during the worst moments and Joffy finally hit Martyr with The Jackhammer to win the match.

The Hammers def. Juggernightmare via pinfall (Rating: 58, Time: 8')

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg Sunburst.jpg Scarlet Scarab.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: I'm here with Sunburst and Scarlet Scarab to make an announcement. LAP owner Joaquin Soler has chosen you to be the captains of two teams for a 5vs5 Elimination Match at the season finale event Lucha Fest II. You have to recruit your teammates to form your teams. Team Sunburst vs Team Scarlet Scarab at Lucha Fest II!

(Sunburst and Scarlet Scarab look at each other)

Rating: 52

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Pinky Perez vs Purple Viper.

Mac Smith: Pinky Perez, half of Perez & Torres, is 1-2-0 in singles matches in LAP. Purple Viper has been very active recent weeks and this should be a close match.

Pinky Perez.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

PINKY PEREZ vs PURPLE VIPER

The girls stole the show. Pinky Perez had a strong performance in this match. Pinky hit her opponent with a diving crossbody but she kicked out at 2. Later Pinky Perez avoided the Purple Bite and then hit Purple Viper with the Pink Butterfly Powerbomb for a solid win.

Pinky Perez def. Purple Viper via pinfall (Rating: 54, Time: 7')

Mustang Blanco.jpg Sunburst.jpg

We see a sad Mustang Blanco Jr after losing the title shot match for the LAP People's championship in the backstage and then Sunburst appears and the crowd has a positive reaction.

Sunburst: Qué pasa amigo? Ya deja de darle vueltas a la última lucha. I have an offer for you. I'd like you to be part of my team. Le vamos a partir la madre a ese pendejo de Scarlet Scarab.

Mustang Blanco Jr: (looking happier) Claro que sí amigo gracias. Count on me!

Rating: 49

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Davis Wayne Newton vs El Toro De Oro Jr!

Cueball Lynch: Davis Wayne Newton is still looking for his first win in LAP and this starts to be embarrassing. Golden Bull is in perfect condition and it's a shame that he's not booked for any match at Lucha Fest II yet because he really deserves it in my opinion.

image.jpegvst copia.pngDavis Wayne Newton.jpg

EL TORO DE ORO JR vs DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON

A that had a decent storytelling, El Toro De Oro enjoying a good year against a desperate DWN who doesn't seem able to put the pieces together. El Toro De Oro Jr was an uncontrollable force and DWN's strikes never worked to stop him. But somehow DWN kicked out at 2 after the Head Of Stream Gore and then he managed to survive in the match showing resilience. El Toro De Oro Jr hit Davis Wayne Newton with the Spinal Shocker Gore. DWN needed help to leave the ring.

El Toro De Oro Jr def. Davis Wayne Newton via pinfall (Rating: 51, Time: 15')

Sunburst.jpgMustang Blanco.jpg image.jpeg

After the match Sunburst and Mustang Blanco Jr come out to talk to El Toro De Oro Jr.

Sunburst: Congratulations on your victory El Toro. I have an offer for you. Necesito tu fuerza y tu pasión en mi equipo. I'd like you to join Team Sunburst, qué me dices amigo?

El Toro De Oro Jr: We'll destroy Scarlet Scarab and his team, Sunburst.

Sunburst: Perfecto! We still need two more wrestlers to complete...

Joffy Laine.jpgOx Mastadon.jpg

The Hammers come out.

Joffy Laine: Sunburst, if you are looking to add intensity and power to your team we are ready to help you!

(The crowd chants "Yes, yes!")

Sunburst: (makes a pause before he responds) It looks like I have completed my team then! Prepárate Scarlet Scarab porque vamos con todo!

Mustang Blanco.jpgimage.jpegSunburst.jpgJoffy Laine.jpgOx Mastadon.jpg

TEAM SUNBURST POSE FOR TEAM PHOTO

Rating: 50

Alfonso Garcia: It looks like a really strong team, we'll see what Scarlet Scarab has in mind to answer. It's time for the Main Event, Jagged & Frederique take on The Puerto Rican Boys.

Mac Smith: Grace Harper said that her boys were going to crush The Puerto Rican Boys at home and that was before she talked to LAP owner Joaquin Soler in a secret conversation that ended with her clients as the next challengers for the LAP Parejas titles. They will face LAP Parejas champions Panther & The Foxx at Lucha Fest II and this will be the last match for them before the title match.

Cueball Lynch: I don't know what Grace said to Mr. Soler and I think she is underestimating The Puerto Rican Boys. The crowd is going to support them in this match and I'm sure it's not going to be an easy match for Grace's clients.

Main Event:

image.jpegw/ jagged_alt copia.jpgFrederique_alt1.jpgvst copia.pngIsland Boy Apollo.jpgKid San Juan.jpg

JAGGED & FREDERIQUE (JAGGED & FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA w/ Grace Harper) vs THE PUERTO RICAN BOYS (ISLAND BOY APOLLO & KID SAN JUAN)

A great car crash match. Island Boy Apollo fueled by the Puerto Rican crowd had a strong start of the match, making Frederique Antonio Garcia retreat outside the ring a couple of times while he was booed. Apollo hit Frederique with the Superplex, but he kicked out at 2. Jagged got tagged in and the match changed. Jagged hit Apollo with a dropkick and then went for the Jagged Edge, but Apollo protected himself effectively. Kid San Juan finally joined the match and hit Jagged with a suicide dive that put the Puerto Rican fans on their feet, but Jagged regrouped to hit him with the Jagged Edge just a couple of minutes later. 1, 2, 3! Grace Harper looks satisfied with a solid win, she didn't need to do anything to help her clients.

Jagged & Frederique def. The Puerto Rican Boys pinfall (Rating: 64, Time: 11')

Alfonso Garcia: Don't miss the go home This Is Lucha episode before season finale event Lucha Fest II next week! Thank you for watching. This is Lucha, this is Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 60

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-20 a las 18.19.03.png

Live On

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 3

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-20 a las 19.36.47.png

CZCW Coast To Coast beat LAP This Is Lucha to close the second month in the Californian Monday Night Wars, but LAP was clearly superior in the monthly average, beating CZCW for the second consecutive month by an average of almost 5 points in the ratings. LAP had a slight lower monthly average compared to the previous month (64.8 to 64) but CZCW experienced a decrease in the ratings (59.8 to 58.3).

This week Masked Cougar & American Flash def. Pablo Rodriguez & Al Coleman (70) in the Main Event of CZCW Coast To Coast surpassing Jagged & Frederique def. The Puerto Rican Boys (64) in This Is Lucha.

• Like 1

ThisIsLucha back.png

THIS IS LUCHA EPISODE 41

Monday, Week 1, December 2021. John Smith Field, Sacramento, CA. Attendance: 1200 SELL OUT!

Official theme song

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to the go home episode before season finale event Lucha Fest II, This Is Lucha! 

Mac Smith: This has been an incredible 2nd season in LAP and it's coming to an end.

Cueball Lynch: So many stories and feuds are going on and in this season finale event we will see the conclusion.

Alfonso Garcia: In the first match tonight, Panther & The Foxx team up with The Hammers to take on Jagged & Frederique and The Lords Of Xtreme!

Cueball Lynch: It's a very interesting 4vs4 match taking into account that LAP Parejas champions Panther & The Foxx will defend the titles against Grace Harper's clients Jagged & Frederique at Lucha Fest II.

Joffy Laine.jpgOx Mastadon.jpgpantera fenomenal blank ok copia.pngimage.jpeg

vs2.png

Grace Harper_alt1.jpgw/ jagged_alt copia.jpgFrederique_alt1.jpgSnap Dragon.jpgmasked cougar alt ok.png

THE HAMMERS (JOFFY LAINE & OX MASTADON) and PANTHER & THE FOXX (PANTERA FENOMENAL & FLYING JIMMY FOXX) vs JAGGED & FREDERIQUE (JAGGED & FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA w/ Grace Harper) and THE LORDS OF XTREME (SNAP DRAGON & MASKED COUGAR)

Very good short match to work the crowd. It was an open match where Jagged, Masked Cougar and Flying Jimmy Foxx where very active for their teams. The Hammers hit Snap Dragon with the Double Hammer and Joffy Laine was going to pin him but Grace Harper distracted him and Dragon managed to kick out at 2. Finally The Foxx hit Snap Dragon with the Flying Foxx to win the match.

The Hammers & Panther & The Foxx def. Jagged & Frederique and The Lords Of Xtreme via pinfall (Rating: 65, Time: 7')

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Frogue Element faces El Orgulloso.

Mac Smith: Frogue Element is 4-8-0 in singles matches in LAP in 2021. It's been a bit disappointing season for the aussie as he has never really caught the rhythm, the level of his performances has been fluctuating during the whole year. El Orgulloso is 0-0-4 in 1vs1 matches this year.

image.jpegvst copia.pngEl Orgulloso_alt.jpg

FROGUE ELEMENT vs EL ORGULLOSO

It was all about storytelling but they fell short in this match as it was a little bit too long for the importance of these wrestlers. Frogue Element hit El Orgulloso with the Fro' Splash.

Frogue Element def. El Orgulloso via pinfall (Rating: 45, Time: 15')

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Raven Nightfall and Lilly & Rose take on Miss American Pie and Las Eléctricas!

Cueball Lynch: What a great trios match this could become. LAP Women's and LAP Women's Parejas champions team up against their challengers in this match.

Mac Smith: I'm sure they all want to make a statement before Lucha Fest II.

Miss American Pie.jpgAlina America.jpgElectric Dreamer.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpegKate Lilly.jpgDebbie Rose.jpg

MISS AMERICAN PIE and LAS ELÉCTRICAS (ALINA AMERICA & ELECTRIC DREAMER) vs RAVEN NIGHTFALL and LILLY & ROSE (KATE LILLY & DEBBIE ROSE)

They stole the show in this short match. Las Eléctricas did a nice job to start the match. Then Raven Nightfall took over despite Miss American Pie efforts to lift her team's performance. Lilly & Rose hit Electric Dreamer with The Thorn and Kate Lilly pinned her for the win. The heels leave the ring triumphantly showing their titles while Las Eléctricas and Miss American Pie look sad.

Raven Nightfall and Lilly & Rose Jr def. Miss American Pie and Las Eléctricas via pinfall (Rating: 62, Time: 7')

Joanne Rodriguez.jpg Scarlet Scarab.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez: We already know there will be a 5vs5 Elimination Match at Lucha Fest II and the captains of these teams will be Sunburst and Scarlet Scarab. Team Sunburst will be formed by Mustang Blanco Jr, El Toro De Oro Jr and The Hammers. I'm here with Scarlet Scarab to present his team.

Scarlet Scarab: I've chosen these guys because I know they will be a nightmare for our opponents... I'm talking about The Night Terrors!

Babau.jpgMoroi.jpg

The Night Terrors come out.

Scarlet Scarab: And of course, I couldn't forget about the tag team that has revolutionized  the LAP parejas division, a legendary tag team in the West Coast... 

Snap Dragon.jpgmasked cougar alt ok.png

The Lords Of Xtreme come out before the sentence ends.

Babau.jpgMoroi.jpgScarlet Scarab.jpgSnap Dragon.jpgmasked cougar alt ok.png

TEAM SCARLET SCARAB POSE FOR TEAM PHOTO

Rating: 56

Alfonso Garcia: Wow! What a match this 5vs5 Elimination Match will be! But now it's time for the Main Event, Remmy Skye & Jonnie Perez vs Marc Speed & Frankie Perez!

Mac Smith: I remember that when Jonnie Perez joined LAP he teamed up with Remmy Skye for a 2vs2 where Frankie Perez was one of the opponents and was in a feud with Remmy. Jonnie Perez betrayed Remmy to help his brother that time.

Cueball Lynch: I think this is a completely different moment. Frankie Perez has treated his little brother miserably, even he attacked him during a match causing Jonnie to lost the match. Frankie said his brother died for him the day they lost the LAP Parejas titles. We don't know how Jonnie will react in this match.

Mac Smith: And there's also a story going on between Remmy and Marc Speed... Remmy had his second loss in LAP against Marc Speed in what has become a heated rivalry. They will face each other at Lucha Fest II.

Main Event:

Remmy Skye.jpgimage.jpegvst copia.pngMarc Speed.jpgFrankie Perez_alt1.jpg

REMMY SKYE & JONNIE PEREZ vs MARC SPEED & FRANKIE PEREZ

A very good car crash match. Remmy and Speed open the match and Skye quickly jumped on his opponent gaining the early advantage, but Speed little by little slowed him down with some holds. Jonnie and Frankie got tagged in and the tension was brutal. First Jonnie didn't know what to do, but Frankie didn't hesitate and tried to hit his little brother with a high kick. Jonnie avoided it and the crowd started to support him as he finally decided to confront his older brother hitting him with a dropkick. Soon Speed got tagged in again as well as Remmy and this time Remmy hit him with a 360º splash and pinned him, but Frankie helped Speed. Frankie got tagged in and Skye went for a meteora, but didn't hit Frankie, who reacted with the Frankensteiner when Remmy was standing up. 1... 2... 3! Frankie Perez pinned Remmy last year in the go home episode before Lucha Fest I in a trios match, it was the first time Remmy got pinned in LAP, and Frankie did it again before Lucha Fest II. After the match Frankie threats Jonnie, who doesn't back down.

Marc Speed & Frankie Perez def. Remmy Skye & Frankie Perez pinfall (Rating: 62, Time: 9')

Axxis Jr.jpg image.jpegimage.jpeg

After the match, Axxis Jr comes out and demands the presence of the LAP Lucha champion Samael The Executioner, who appears accompanied by his manager and LAP Women's champion Raven Nightfall.

Axxis Jr: Raven you said a lot of stupid things about me in Tijuana. You said that my time has passed. You said that old glories like me have nothing to do in your so called Dark Era. You said your reign of terror has just begun.

Raven Nightfall: (she doesn't wait until he finishes) You can still back down, Axxis. You can avoid the humiliation and the pain that The Executioner will inflict to you.

(The crowd chants "Axxis, Axxis!")

Axxis Jr: Raven, I never give up. I obey the The Knights Templar rules. In this world, where the tyranny usually prevails and injustices always fall on the weakest and most unprotected, we fight until the end!

Rating: 70

Alfonso Garcia: Don't miss the season finale event Lucha Fest II this Sunday! Thank you for watching. This is Lucha, this is Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 65

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-22 a las 17.27.35.png

Live On

Jonnie Perez turned face. It was a complete success.

image.jpeg

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 1

luchafestii sign.png

PREDICTIONS FOR LUCHA FEST II

Predictions are open for the season finale event Lucha Fest II. Accumulated points will be added. There will be a reward for the winner.

LUCHA FEST II CARD

LAP Parejas

Panther & The Foxx (Pantera Fenomenal & Flying Jimmy Foxx) ©️ vs Jagged & Frederique (Jagged & Frederique Antonio Garcia)

5vs5 Elimination Match

Team Sunburst [Sunburst, Mustang Blanco Jr, El Toro De Oro Jr and The Hammers (Joffy Laine & Ox Mastadon)] vs Team Scarlet Scarab [Scarlet Scarab, The Night Terrors (Babau & Moroi) and The Lords Of Xtreme (Snap Dragon & Masked Cougar)]

Tables Match

LAP Women's Parejas

Lilly & Rose (Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose) ©️ vs Las Eléctricas (Alina America & Electric Dreamer)

Last Man Standing Match

Frankie Perez vs Jonnie Perez

LAP People's

Chess Maniac ©️ vs Amazing Fire Fly

Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

LAP Women's

Main Event: LAP Lucha

Samael The Executioner ©️ vs Axxis Jr

(TIE-BREAKER) Which 3 matches will have the highest rating? (in order)

(Optional) What sign would you bring to Lucha Fest II?

• Like 1

LAP Parejas

Panther & The Foxx (Pantera Fenomenal & Flying Jimmy Foxx) ©️ vs Jagged & Frederique (Jagged & Frederique Antonio Garcia)

5vs5 Elimination Match

Team Sunburst [Sunburst, Mustang Blanco Jr, El Toro De Oro Jr and The Hammers (Joffy Laine & Ox Mastadon)] vs Team Scarlet Scarab [Scarlet Scarab, The Night Terrors (Babau & Moroi) and The Lords Of Xtreme (Snap Dragon & Masked Cougar)]

Tables Match

LAP Women's Parejas

Lilly & Rose (Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose) ©️ vs Las Eléctricas (Alina America & Electric Dreamer)

Last Man Standing Match

LAP People's

Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

LAP Women's

Main Event: LAP Lucha

(TIE-BREAKER) Which 3 matches will have the highest rating? (in order) Main Event, Skye V Speed, Neutron V Relampago

• Like 1

LAP Parejas

Panther & The Foxx (Pantera Fenomenal & Flying Jimmy Foxx) ©️ vs Jagged & Frederique (Jagged & Frederique Antonio Garcia)

5vs5 Elimination Match

Tables Match

LAP Women's Parejas

Lilly & Rose (Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose) ©️ vs Las Eléctricas (Alina America & Electric Dreamer)

Last Man Standing Match

LAP People's

Chess Maniac ©️ vs Amazing Fire Fly

Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

LAP Women's

Raven Nightfall ©️ vs Miss American Pie

Samael The Executioner ©️ vs Axxis Jr

1. Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

2. Raven Nightfall vs Miss American Pie

3. Panther & The Foxx vs Jagged & Frederique

• Like 1

LAP Parejas

Panther & The Foxx (Pantera Fenomenal & Flying Jimmy Foxx) ©️ vs Jagged & Frederique (Jagged & Frederique Antonio Garcia)

5vs5 Elimination Match

Team Sunburst [Sunburst, Mustang Blanco Jr, El Toro De Oro Jr and The Hammers (Joffy Laine & Ox Mastadon)] vs Team Scarlet Scarab [Scarlet Scarab, The Night Terrors (Babau & Moroi) and The Lords Of Xtreme (Snap Dragon & Masked Cougar)]

Tables Match

El Hijo Del Neutron vs Hijo Del Relampago

LAP Women's Parejas

Lilly & Rose (Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose) ©️ vs Las Eléctricas (Alina America & Electric Dreamer)

Last Man Standing Match

Frankie Perez vs Jonnie Perez

LAP People's

Chess Maniac ©️ vs Amazing Fire Fly

Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

LAP Women's

Raven Nightfall ©️ vs Miss American Pie

1. Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

2. Panther & The Foxx vs Jagged & Frederique

3. El Hijo Del Neutron vs Hijo Del Relampago

• Like 1

LAP Parejas

Panther & The Foxx (Pantera Fenomenal & Flying Jimmy Foxx) ©️ vs Jagged & Frederique (Jagged & Frederique Antonio Garcia)

5vs5 Elimination Match

Tables Match

LAP Women's Parejas

Last Man Standing Match

LAP People's

Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

LAP Women's

Chess Maniac vs Amazing Fire Fly

Lily & Rose vs Las Electricas

Samael The Executioner vs Axxis Jr

(Optional) What sign would you bring to Lucha Fest II?

The Sun will burn the Scarab.

• Like 1

LAP Parejas Championship: Panther & The Foxx ©️ vs Jagged & Frederique

5vs5 Elimination Match: Team Sunburst vs Team Scarlet Scarab

Tables Match: El Hijo Del Neutron vs Hijo Del Relampago

LAP Women's Parejas Championship: Lilly & Rose ©️ vs Las Eléctricas

Last Man Standing Match: Frankie Perez vs Jonnie Perez

LAP People's Championship: Chess Maniac ©️ vs Amazing Fire Fly

Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

LAP Women's Championship: Raven Nightfall ©️ vs Miss American Pie

LAP Lucha Championship: Samael The Executioner ©️ vs Axxis Jr

1. Skye vs Speed

2. LAP People's Championship

3. LAP Lucha Championship

• Like 1

LAP Parejas Championship: Panther & The Foxx ©️ vs Jagged & Frederique

5vs5 Elimination Match: Team Sunburst vs Team Scarlet Scarab

Tables Match: El Hijo Del Neutron vs Hijo Del Relampago

LAP Women's Parejas Championship: Lilly & Rose ©️ vs Las Eléctricas

Last Man Standing Match: Frankie Perez vs Jonnie Perez

LAP People's Championship: Chess Maniac ©️ vs Amazing Fire Fly

Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

LAP Women's Championship: Raven Nightfall ©️ vs Miss American Pie

LAP Lucha Championship: Samael The Executioner ©️ vs Axxis Jr

1. Skye vs Speed

2. LAP People's Championship

3. LAP Lucha Championship

• Like 1

LUCHA FEST II CARD

LAP Parejas

Panther & The Foxx have done a good job as champs, and I see no reason for a change

5vs5 Elimination Match

Could definitely see this going the other way, but I'm envisioning a many on one vs Sunburst fairly early on - then Sunburst almost defies the odds before falling agonisingly short at the last hurdle.

Tables Match

Relampago has felt like more of a big deal to this point

LAP Women's Parejas

Lilly & Rose (Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose) ©️ vs Las Eléctricas (Alina America & Electric Dreamer)

Las Electricas are really talented and the Women's Parejas division feels like it could benefit from a shake up at the top

Last Man Standing Match

Sorry Jonnie, but Frankie is definitely the star of the two

LAP People's

Amazing Fire Fly has been on a roll recently, and definitely has the momentum to dethrone Chess Maniac

Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed

Remmy is probably still your biggest star, and picks up the win at your biggest event of the year

LAP Women's

While I see the storytelling merit of both Raven and her monster losing their titles on the same night, I think Raven will retain here

I've said for a while Axxis is the guy to dethrone the monster, so I'm backing him here

Chess Mania vs Amazing Fire Fly

Remmy vs Speed

Samael vs Axxis

• Like 1

luchafestii sign.png

LUCHA FEST II

Sunday, Week 1, December 2021. Event Center Arena, San Jose, CA. Attendance: 7000 SELL OUT!

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to San Jose State University in California, welcome to our season finale event Lucha Fest II!

Mac Smith: This is absolutely incredible guys, 7 thousand people for the season finale event!

(The crowd chants "L-A-P, L-A-P!")

Cueball Lynch: This is obviously our new attendance record. What an amazing atmosphere here in San Jose.

Alfonso Garcia: And we have an amazing card as well. Team Sunburst vs Team Scarlet Scarab in a 5vs5 Elimination Match. El Hijo Del Neutron faces Hijo Del Relampago in a Tables Match. 3-time LAP Women's Parejas champions Lilly & Rose defend the titles against former champions Las Eléctricas. Brother vs brother, Frankie Perez vs Jonnie Perez in a Last Man Standing Match. LAP People's champion Chess Maniac vs Amazing Fire Fly. The heated feud between Marc Speed and Remmy Skye comes to an end tonight. LAP Women's champion "The Angel Of The Dark" Raven Nightfall vs Miss American Pie. And in the Main Event, the LAP Lucha champion Samael The Executioner vs Axxis Jr!

samaelaxxisrecordsluchafest.png.84b75761

Cueball Lynch: Looking at those records... tonight's Main Event is absurd! And one of them won't be unbeaten tomorrow.

Alfonso Garcia: And now it's time for the opening match, LAP Parejas champions Panther & The Foxx make their second defence against Jagged & Frederique!

Mac Smith: We don't know how Grace Harper got her clients this title match, we only know that she said she made an offer to LAP owner Joaquin Soler an offer he could not refuse. Panther & The Foxx have had an incredible year, first winning Torneo De Parejas 2021 and then dethroning the first LAP Parejas champions Perez Xtreme. What an impact The Foxx has had in LAP and of course in his tag team partner Pantera Roja, now known as become Pantera Fenomenal.

Cueball Lynch: We don't know what Grace did but I'm sure it was nothing good.

Mac Smith: We can talk about Grace's methods but we can't ignore she is a hell of a manager, she always puts her clients in the best position. She got Frederique the highest paid contract in LAP at the time, when most of the former FCW wrestlers had to literally fight for them.

LAP PAREJAS CHAMPIONSHIP

pantera fenomenal blank ok copia.pngimage.jpegvst copia.pngjagged_alt copia.jpgFrederique_alt1.jpg w/image.jpeg

PANTHER & THE FOXX (PANTERA FENOMENAL & FLYING JIMMY FOXX) (c) vs JAGGED & FREDERIQUE (JAGGED & FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA w/ Grace Harper)

Great match to work the crowd. Flying Jimmy Foxx and Jagged started the match. The Foxx connects a diving double feet stomp and then a running knee before pinning Jagged, but he kicked out at 1. Jagged woke up to send his opponent outside the ring with a dropkick and then hit him with a suicide dive. Grace Harper took the opportunity to stomp The Foxx's head. Jagged tried to submit The Foxx with a headlock but it ended in a rope break. Pantera and Frederique got tagged in and it didn't take too long before Pantera took over to combine an enzuigiri and the Tumbleweed Legdrop. 1... 2... NO! Grace Harper pulled Pantera from the outside!

The entire arena started to jump singing "Panther & The Foxx lolololo, Panther & The Foxx lolololo!" while The Foxx on the top turnbuckle cheered them with his fist in the air. Grace Harper lost her mind and tried to grab a fan from the first row, the referee saw it and banned her from the ringside while the fans celebrated. The Foxx is back into action and Frederique hits him with a DDT and goes for the Romeo Is Bleeding, but The Foxx pushes him for a stunner. The Foxx dives for the Flying Foxx! 1... 2... 3!!! Panther & The Foxx retain and the crowd goes crazy.

Panther & The Foxx def. Jagged & Frederique via pinfall (Rating: 65, Time: 15')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Team Sunburst vs Team Scarlet Scarab in a 5vs5 Elimination Match!

Mac Smith: Sunburst and Scarlet Scarab were selected by LAP owner Joaquin Soler as captains to recruit their teams for this match. I think both of them had done a good job recruiting their teams and this should be a very even match.

Cueball Lynch: Look at that fan in the second row, Mac. The sign over there that says "The sun will burn the scarab", I think he is right!

Elimination Match

Sunburst.jpgMustang Blanco.jpgimage.jpegJoffy Laine.jpgOx Mastadon.jpg

vs2.png

Scarlet Scarab.jpgBabau.jpgMoroi.jpgSnap Dragon.jpgmasked cougar alt ok.png

TEAM SUNBURST [SUNBURST, MUSTANG BLANCO JR, EL TORO DE ORO JR and THE HAMMERS (JOFFY LAINE & OX MASTADON)]  vs TEAM SCARLET SCARAB [SCARLET SCARAB, THE NIGHT TERRORS (BABAU & MOROI) and THE LORDS OF XTREME (SNAP DRAGON & MASKED COUGAR)]

Sunburst and Scarlet Scarab started the match and for a couple of minutes were absolutely even before El Toro and Moroi got tagged in. Golden Bull hit Moroi with the Head Of Steam Gore and Moroi became the first elimination. Babau faced El Toro using his aerial strikes with determination and Joffy soon entered the match. Joffy hit Babau with The Jackhammer to eliminate him. Now Team Sunburst has its 5 members while Team Scarlet has 3.

Masked Cougar enters the match with the High Rise Cougar Pounce surprising Joffy and when he tries to put on his feet Cougar surprise him again with a roll-up and eliminates him. Ox Mastadon faces Cougar, but soon Snap Dragon got tagged in and The Lords Of Xtreme hit The Ox with an aided scissors takedown before Snap Dragon pinned Ox Mastadon and eliminated him. Now it's 3vs3.

Mustang enters the match and after a good combination hits Snap Dragon with the Acceleration to eliminate him. Cougar goes directly for the High Rise Cougar Pounce and again hits the target! Mustang is eliminated. Sunburst faces Cougar, quickly hits him with a Sunsault and then goes for a Shooting Sun Star Press putting the crowd on its feet, but Cougar puts his feet to protect him and then pins Sunburst for another elimination. El Toro is the only one remaining in his team against Masked Cougar and Scarlet Scarab.

El Toro tries to hit the Head Of Steam Gore but Cougar avoids the contact and hits him with a running elbow before trying to eliminate El Toro by roll up, but he kicks out at 2. El Toro hits Cougar with the Spinal Shocker Gore and eliminates him. El Toro faces Scarlet Scarab, who has rested for a long time now. Scarab puts on a show of aerial strikes starting with a crossbody and the O'Hararana before grabbing El Toro for the Spinning Arm Breaker. El Toro tries to escape but finally has to tap out. Scarlet Scarab is joined by the rest of his team and the heels experience their own Lucha Fest moment with the crowd in silence.

Team Scarlet Scarab def. Team Sunburst via submission (Rating: 57, Time: 19')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In our next match, a Tables Match between El Hijo Del Neutron and Hijo Del Relampago.

Cueball Lynch: It all started in a trios match a few weeks ago in Tijuana, when El Hijo Del Neutron and Campeón Jr defeated Hijo Del Relampago and Máscara Roja Jr. The heat between these two during the match got out of hand and Relampago challenged Neutron to this match.

Mac Smith: Yes, I think Relampago thinks this stipulation increases his chances to beat Neutron, we'll see what happens. Neutron owns a record of 7-4-0 in singles matches in LAP, which is really good taking into account he's been more of a tag team worker, but Relampago has an intimidating record of 10-2-0. Relampago lost to Axxis Jr both times and he's been in wonderful form since joining the company including beating Eléctrico in his last match.

Tables Match

Neutron.jpgvst copia.pngHijo Del Relampago.jpg

EL HIJO DEL NEUTRON vs HIJO DEL RELAMPAGO

A match full of dangerous aerial spots. Both luchadors put on a show of aerial moves that delighted the crowd with their ridiculous pace and accuracy. Neutron tried to hit Relampago with the Neutron Gun but he avoided the contact and then replied with the Relampago Blanco, causing Neutron to collapse on the mat. Then Relampago puts Neutron on a table and climbs to the closest top turnbuckle for a Relampago Elbow Dive! NO! Neutron left the table in the last moment and Relampago broke the table with his elbow. Relampago is probably injured and it doesn't look good! Neutron looked at an LAP official and it seems that he was given some feedback. Neutron placed Relampago on a table to dive on Relampago while breaking the table with a splash.

El Hijo Del Neutron def. Hijo Del Relampago via table finish (Rating: 65, Time: 15')

Mac Smith: It's a huge victory for Neutron, the most important one in his career in LAP and he really deserves this win in Lucha Fest, but let me tell you that injury prevented us from watching something very special in this match.

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: Time for another title match, 3-time LAP Women's Parejas champions Lilly & Rose make their third defence vs former champions Las Eléctricas.

Mac Smith: This is a classic rivalry in LAP. After Electric Dreamer lost the LAP Women's belt her tag team partner Alina America told her they should try to win these titles again and they won a four-way tag team title shot match to earn this opportunity. In 2020 these tag teams met 4 times and Lilly & Rose won 3 of them.

LAP WOMEN'S PAREJAS CHAMPIONSHIP

Kate Lilly.jpgDebbie Rose.jpgvst copia.pngAlina America.jpgElectric Dreamer.jpg

LILLY & ROSE (KATE LILLY & DEBBIE ROSE) (c) vs LAS ELÉCTRICAS (ALINA AMERICA & ELECTRIC DREAMER)

They stole the show with a great match where everyone got involved. Rose had a strong opening of the match surprisingly dominating the former LAP Women's champion Electric Dreamer. Alina America was tagged in and clearly elevated their performance with a spectacular combination that ended with the Southern Lights Bomb. Alina pinned Rose but Lilly saved her partner. Back into action Electric Dreamer faced Lilly and this time they where even until Lilly & Rose hit her with The Thorn before Rose pinned Dreamer to retain the titles. Lilly & Rose celebrate this huge win showing a three signal with their fingers in reference to their 3-time champions status and leave the ring while the crowd boos them. Las Eléctricas still on the ring receive a round of applause with Electric Dreamer in tears asking for forgiveness to Alina because of her poor performance in this match and finally Dreamer raises Alina's hand while the crowd applauds her great performance in this match.

Lilly & Rose def. Las Eléctricas via pinfall (Rating: 68, Time: 10')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In our next match it's brother vs brother, Jonnie Perez faces Frankie Perez.

Cueball Lynch: Frankie Perez claims that he was carrying their tag team all the time and he blames Jonnie for losing the LAP Parejas titles. He even went as far as saying that he is no longer his brother. Frankie has bullied his little brother for years and it's time for Jonnie to step up.

Last Man Standing Match

Frankie Perez_alt1.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

FRANKIE PEREZ vs JONNIE PEREZ

A car crash match. Jonnie was still doubting how he should behave while Frankie hit him with a high kick and keep kicking him on the ground. The crowd was passive at first but began to support Jonnie much more after that, something that Frankie didn't like. That helped Jonnie to use the distraction to hit his older brother with a running elbow and then a shooting star press. Frankie regained the advantage and was furious at this point, from which he took over of the match and it became hard to watch as he punished his brother while saying brutal things like "doesn't this remind you of the beating that I gave you when we were younger, Jonnie?" and the crowd booing Frankie. Finally Frankie hit Jonnie with the Frankensteiner and Jonnie wasn't able to recover before the ten count.

Frankie Perez def. Mustang Blanco Jr via ten count finish (Rating: 66, Time: 10')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: Time for another title match guys, LAP People's champion Chess Maniac makes his second defence vs Amazing Fire Fly!

Cueball Lynch: Amazing Fire Fly has had a breakthrough year, first in the Parejas division when Fire Attack challenged for the titles and then as a singles act after he and Rapido parted ways.

Mac Smith: Amazing Fire Fly is 4-2-0 in singles matches in 2021, while Chess Maniac is 14-2-0 this year. Chess Maniac' losses were against Sunburst and Axxis Jr.

LAP PEOPLE'S CHAMPIONSHIP

Chess Maniac.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

CHESS MANIAC (c) vs AMAZING FIRE FLY

A match full of dangerous aerial spots. Chess Maniac was in control of the match with his arm drags, takedowns and holds and it was difficult for Amazing Fire Fly to show his best skills. Later the challenger connected a pair of good moves before he was able to land on the champion with a tope con hilo. After that Chess Maniac attitude changed and he started to show his aerial skills as well, hitting the challenger with a senton. Amazing Fire Fly replied with a brilliant 360º splash before he pinned the champion, but Chess Maniac kicked out at 2. Then the champion tried to increase contract again and soon grabbed his opponent for the Checkmate, but close enough to the ropes for a rope break.

Later Amazing Fire Fly hit Chess Maniac with a running knee and then took a weakened and tired Chess Maniac to the corner to climb to the top turnbuckle for a Superplex. It was a great spot but Amazing Fire Fly landed badly. Despite the injury Amazing Fire Fly was able to make the cover. The referee made the 3-count and Amazing Fire Fly became the People's champion with an enthusiastic crowd jumping on their seats.

Amazing Fire FLy def. Chess Maniac via pinfall (Rating: 68, Time 15')

Mac Smith: Amazing Fire Fly did an 'amazing' job to bring the match to high flyers territory, Chess Maniac didn't realize for the first time that his opponent's strategy was harming his chances to win the match. But I'm worried about Amazing Fire Fly's injury though.

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed!

Mac Smith: Remmy Skye, the former LAP Lucha champion, wanted a rematch tonight vs Samael The Executioner but Marc Speed ruined his opportunity with an interference in the Escalera De Oro Ladder Match. Remmy had previously defeated Speed in a qualifying match for Escalera De Oro and challenged Speed for a rematch after the interference. In that second match Marc Speed won with a Speedy Pinfall.

Cueball Lynch: They are 1-1, this is the match that settles the score.

Remmy Skye.jpgvst copia.pngMarc Speed.jpg

REMMY SKYE vs MARC SPEED

This match was all about storytelling. The Event Center Arena erupted "Remmy, Remmy!" to start the match as Skye kicked Speed with a Flying Kick before hitting him with a senton. Remmy pinned Speed but he kicked out at 1. Speed slowed down Remmy with a headlock and then used many other holds while Remmy tried to increase the pace of the match with some combinations and his famous aerial strikes.

Around the 10 minute mark, Remmy hit Speed with a diving legdrop and he was confident addressing the crowd when Speed made one of his Speedy Recoveries and took an unaware Remmy from behind for a Speedy Pinfall. Remmy kicked out at 2 while Speed looked at him in disbelief. Remmy hit Speed with a Tornado DDT a couple of minutes later before he went for the Skye Diver to win the match.

Remmy Skye def. Mark Speed via pinfall (Rating: 66, Time: 16')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In our next title match of the night, LAP Women's champion Raven Nightfall makes her third title defence against Miss American Pie!

Mac Smith: Raven Nightfall has been so dominant in this division since she dethroned Electric Dreamer at Estallido II in that historic night where she became the LAP Women's champion and her client Samael The Executioner became the LAP Lucha champion. One of the most powerful duos in wrestling nowadays in my opinion. Then it's very difficult to think in anything else than Raven retaining the Women's championship tonight.

Cueball Lynch: I still hope that Miss American Pie will be able to illuminate this Dark Era in LAP, Mac.

LAP WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

image.jpegvst copia.pngMiss American Pie.jpg

RAVEN NIGHTFALL (c) vs MISS AMERICAN PIE

They stole the show in this short match. Raven Nightfall dominates the match with a slow pace but a high in-ring psychology. Her precise moves and experience allows her to control her opponent. Miss American Pie gets some offense with three minutes into the match with a belly-to-belly suplex followed by a meteora. But then Raven hits her with a few stomps and a DDT. And now Ravens goes for the Night Crawler! The Women's champion is trying to submit Miss American Pie! The crowd reacts supporting the challenger, but she is in pain. Roll-up! Miss American Pie somehow pins Raven! 1... 2... 3!!! Miss American Pie upsets Raven and becomes the new LAP Women's champion! 

Miss American Pie def. Raven Nightfall via pinfall (Rating: 60, Time: 6')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: Time for the Main Event, LAP Lucha champion Samael The Executioner makes his fourth defence against Supercopa De La Lucha II and Escalera De Oro II winner Axxis Jr!

Mac Smith: They are both unbeaten in 1vs1 matches in LAP. Samael owns a record of 17-0-0, while Axxis is 16-0-0. This match is simply unbelievable guys. Samael attacked Axxis after he won Escalera De Oro II to earn this this title match and he and his manager Raven Nightfall have been threatening Axxis.

Cueball Lynch: The anticipation for this match is enormous. One thousand Axxis' Lucha Fest II t-shirts have been sold tonight, that means 1 person out of 7 in the arena are wearing them. Also many fans are holding Axxis' signs. They are creating a unique atmosphere to support Axxis...

axxis tshirt.png.                       axxis jr sign copia.png

Mac Smith: And I think that...

Suddenly a curtain is pulled down and Ad Infinitum is on the stage to play live "Unstoppable" while the LAP Lucha champion Samael The Executioner and his manager Raven Nightfall walk down the ramp.

samael champion entrance.png

Ad Infinitum's live perfomance is so good that the fans forget about kayfabe and enjoy the entrance.

Rating: 67

Everyone is waiting for "Les Terres Saintes" to play for Axxis' entrance when the San Jose State Spartans Cheerleading Team equipped with many drums come out followed by the SJSU Concert Choir. Then all the lights go out and the fans light the Event Center Arena with their cellphones.

Surprisingly Axxis Jr makes a special entrance using the "March Of The Templars".

axxis jr entrance lucha fest ii white copia.png

axxis2 copia.png

Mac Smith: Axxis is using a special Lucha Fest II attire and he's also making a statement with this entrance guys. He is claiming he is the "Rex Regis Univers", "the king of all kings", the best in the world in Lucha Libre!

Main Event: LAP LUCHA CHAMPIONSHIP

Raven Nightfall_alt1 copia.jpgw/ image.jpegvst copia.pngAxxis Jr.jpg

SAMAEL THE EXECUTIONER (w/ Raven Nightfall) (c) vs AXXIS JR

Axxis' momentum after such an epic entrance is going through the roof. 7000 fans chanting "Axxis, Axxis!" and he starts the action with a dropkick that sends his opponent to the ropes, then Axxis sends the monster out of the ring with a clothesline and the crowd goes wild. In comparison to the tactics used by other Samael's challengers he's been much more aggressive to start the match. Raven looks at Samael and points to the ring, Samael steps in and is welcomed by Axxis with a stomp, but the monster pulls his feet and Axxis falls. Samael punches Axxis' stomach in ground before picking him up for a Chokeslam. 1... 2... NO! Axxis kicks out and creates space to recover a little.

After some minutes where Axxis took a strategic approach, avoiding too much contact, the challenger hits Samael with a diving crossbody and pins him, but the champion kicks out at 1. Later Samael grabs Axxis for a brainbuster followed by a devastating running powerslam. 1... 2... NO! Axxis is somehow still in the match and the crowd chants his name again as he's making his comeback, but after a good combination Samael stops it grabbing him by the neck for a Chokeslam. 1... 2... NO! Raven looks at Samael and makes the signal, it's time for The Execution. Samael picks Axxis, but he creates space with and elbow blow in the midsection and then takes him down with a leg attack arm drag. Axxis is rolling Samael for the Crucifix! The entire arena is on its feet as the monster tries to escape but his neck is hurting a lot... the monster taps out!!! The monster taps out!!! New champion!!!

Axxis Jr def. Samael The Executioner via submission (Rating: 68, Time: 18')

Alfonso Garcia: Incredible! Incredible guys! What a performance by Axxis Jr at the greatest stage! And Axxis' music plays again while he's on the corner celebrating this historic win with the Mexican flag and the LAP Lucha belt!

image.png

Alfonso Garcia: Thank you for watching us tonight. This was Lucha, this was Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 68

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-21 a las 0.10.58.png

Live On

cloudtvmini.jpg.3e47d78f82cad19238b6b8efLaRedDeLaLucha.jpgWrestleWorld small.jpgswitch stream.png

Amazing Fire Fly is the new LAP People's champion.

image.jpeg

lap neo peoples silver edition.png

Miss American Pie is the new LAP Women's champion.

Miss American Pie.jpg

lap womens neo silver belt.png

Axxis Jr is the new LAP Lucha champion.

Axxis Jr.jpg

lap lucha neo silver belt.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, newbiezness said:

luchafestii sign.png

LUCHA FEST II

Sunday, Week 1, December 2021. Event Center Arena, San Jose, CA. Attendance: 7000 SELL OUT!

Alfonso Garcia: Welcome to Lucha America Productions! Welcome to San Jose State University in California, welcome to our season finale event Lucha Fest II!

Mac Smith: This is absolutely incredible guys, 7 thousand people for the season finale event!

(The crowd chants "L-A-P, L-A-P!")

Cueball Lynch: This is obviously our new attendance record. What an amazing atmosphere here in San Jose.

Alfonso Garcia: And we an amazing card as well. Team Sunburst vs Team Scarlet Scarab in a 5vs5 Elimination Match. El Hijo Del Neutron faces Hijo Del Relampago in a Tables Match. 3-time LAP Women's Parejas champions Lilly & Rose defend the titles against former champions Las Eléctricas. Brother vs brother, Frankie Perez vs Jonnie Perez in a Last Man Standing Match. LAP People's champion Chess Maniac vs Amazing Fire Fly. The heated feud between Marc Speed and Remmy Skye comes to an end tonight. LAP Women's champion "The Angel Of The Dark" Raven Nightfall vs Miss American Pie. And in the Main Event, the LAP Lucha champion Samael The Executioner vs Axxis Jr!

samaelaxxisrecordsluchafest.png.84b75761

Cueball Lynch: Looking at those records... tonight's Main Event is absurd! And one of them won't be unbeaten tomorrow.

Alfonso Garcia: And now it's time for the opening match, LAP Parejas champions Panther & The Foxx make their second defence against Jagged & Frederique!

Mac Smith: We don't know how Grace Harper got her clients this title match, we only know that she said she made an offer to LAP owner Joaquin Soler an offer he could not refuse. Panther & The Foxx have had an incredible year, first winning Torneo De Parejas 2021 and then dethroning the first LAP Parejas champions Perez Xtreme. What an impact The Foxx has had in LAP and of course in his tag team partner Pantera Roja, now known as become Pantera Fenomenal.

Cueball Lynch: We don't know what Grace did but I'm sure it was nothing good.

Mac Smith: We can talk about Grace's methods but we can't ignore she is a hell of a manager, she always puts her clients in the best position. She got Frederique the highest paid contract in LAP at the time, when most of the former FCW wrestlers had to literally fight for them.

LAP PAREJAS CHAMPIONSHIP

pantera fenomenal blank ok copia.pngimage.jpegvst copia.pngjagged_alt copia.jpgFrederique_alt1.jpg w/image.jpeg

PANTHER & THE FOXX (PANTERA FENOMENAL & FLYING JIMMY FOXX) (c) vs JAGGED & FREDERIQUE (JAGGED & FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA w/ Grace Harper)

Great match to work the crowd. Flying Jimmy Foxx and Jagged started the match. The Foxx connects a diving double feet stomp and then a running knee before pinning Jagged, but he kicked out at 1. Jagged woke up to send his opponent outside the ring with a dropkick and then hit him with a suicide dive. Grace Harper took the opportunity to stomp The Foxx's head. Jagged tried to submit The Foxx with a headlock but it ended in a rope break. Pantera and Frederique got tagged in and it didn't take too long before Pantera took over to combine an enzuigiri and the Tumbleweed Legdrop. 1... 2... NO! Grace Harper pulled Pantera from the outside!

The entire arena started to jump singing "Panther & The Foxx lolololo, Panther & The Foxx lolololo!" while The Foxx on the top turnbuckle cheered them with his fist in the air. Grace Harper lost her mind and tried to grab a fan from the first row, the referee saw it and banned her from the ringside while the fans celebrated. The Foxx is back into action and Frederique hits him with a DDT and goes for the Romeo Is Bleeding, but The Foxx pushes him for a stunner. The Foxx dives for the Flying Foxx! 1... 2... 3!!! Panther & The Foxx retain and the crowd goes crazy.

Panther & The Foxx def. Jagged & Frederique via pinfall (Rating: 65, Time: 15')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Team Sunburst vs Team Scarlet Scarab in a 5vs5 Elimination Match!

Mac Smith: Sunburst and Scarlet Scarab were selected by LAP owner Joaquin Soler as captains to recruit their teams for this match. I think both of them had done a good job recruiting their teams and this should be a very even match.

Cueball Lynch: Look at that fan in the second row, Mac. The sign over there that says "The sun will burn the scarab", I think he is right!

Elimination Match

Sunburst.jpgMustang Blanco.jpgimage.jpegJoffy Laine.jpgOx Mastadon.jpg

vs2.png

Scarlet Scarab.jpgBabau.jpgMoroi.jpgSnap Dragon.jpgmasked cougar alt ok.png

TEAM SUNBURST [SUNBURST, MUSTANG BLANCO JR, EL TORO DE ORO JR and THE HAMMERS (JOFFY LAINE & OX MASTADON)]  vs TEAM SCARLET SCARAB [SCARLET SCARAB, THE NIGHT TERRORS (BABAU & MOROI) and THE LORDS OF XTREME (SNAP DRAGON & MASKED COUGAR)]

Sunburst and Scarlet Scarab started the match and for a couple of minutes were absolutely even before El Toro and Moroi got tagged in. Golden Bull hit Moroi with the Head Of Steam Gore and Moroi became the first elimination. Babau faced El Toro using his aerial strikes with determination and Joffy soon entered the match. Joffy hit Babau with The Jackhammer to eliminate him. Now Team Sunburst has its 5 members while Team Scarlet has 3.

Masked Cougar enters the match with the High Rise Cougar Pounce surprising Joffy and when he tries to put on his feet Cougar surprise him again with a roll-up and eliminates him. Ox Mastadon faces Cougar, but soon Snap Dragon got tagged in and The Lords Of Xtreme hit The Ox with an aided scissors takedown before Snap Dragon pinned Ox Mastadon and eliminated him. Now it's 3vs3.

Mustang enters the match and after a good combination hits Snap Dragon with the Acceleration to eliminate him. Cougar goes directly for the High Rise Cougar Pounce and again hits the target! Mustang is eliminated. Sunburst faces Cougar, quickly hits him with a Sunsault and then goes for a Shooting Sun Star Press putting the crowd, but Cougar puts his feet to protect him and then pins Sunburst for another elimination. El Toro is the only one remaining in his team against Masked Cougar and Scarlet Scarab.

El Toro tries to hit the Head Of Steam Gore but Cougar avoids the contact and hits him with a running elbow before trying to eliminate El Toro by roll up, but he kicks out at 2. El Toro hits Cougar with the Spinal Shocker Gore and eliminates him. El Toro faces Scarlet Scarab, who has rested for a long time now. Scarab puts on a show of aerial strikes starting with a crossbody and the O'Hararana before grabbing El Toro for the Spinning Arm Breaker. El Toro tries to escape but finally has to tap out. Scarlet Scarab is joined by the rest of his team and the heels experience their own Lucha Fest moment with the crowd in silence.

Team Scarlet Scarab def. Team Sunburst via submission (Rating: 57, Time: 19')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In our next match, a Tables Match between El Hijo Del Neutron and Hijo Del Relampago.

Cueball Lynch: It all started in a trios match a few weeks ago in Tijuana, when El Hijo Del Neutron and Campeón Jr defeated Hijo Del Relampago and Máscara Roja Jr. The heat between these two during the match got out of hand and Relampago challenged Neutron to this match.

Mac Smith: Yes, I think Relampago thinks this stipulation increases his chances to beat Neutron, we'll see what happens. Neutron owns a record of 7-4-0 in singles matches in LAP, which is really good taking into account he's been more of a tag team worker, but Relampago has an intimidating record of 10-2-0. Relampago lost to Axxis Jr both times and he's been in wonderful form since joining the company including beating Eléctrico in his last match.

Tables Match

Neutron.jpgvst copia.pngHijo Del Relampago.jpg

EL HIJO DEL NEUTRON vs HIJO DEL RELAMPAGO

A match full of dangerous aerial spots. Both luchadors put on a show of aerial moves that delighted the crowd with their ridiculous pace and accuracy. Neutron tried to hit Relampago with the Neutron Gun but he avoided the contact and then replied with the Relampago Blanco, causing Neutron to collapse on the mat. Then Relampago puts Neutron on a table and climbs to the closest top turnbuckle for a Relampago Elbow Dive! NO! Neutron left the table in the last moment and Relampago broke the table with his elbow. Relampago is probably injured and it doesn't look good! Neutron looked at an LAP official and it seems that he was given some feedback. Neutron placed Relampago on a table to dive on Relampago while breaking the table with a splash.

El Hijo Del Neutron def. Hijo Del Relampago via table finish (Rating: 65, Time: 15')

Mac Smith: It's a huge victory for Neutron, the most important one in his career in LAP and he really deserves this win in Lucha Fest, but let me tell you that injury prevented us from watching something very special in this match.

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: Time for another title match, 3-time LAP Women's Parejas champions Lilly & Rose make their third defence vs former champions Las Eléctricas.

Mac Smith: This is a classic rivalry in LAP. After Electric Dreamer lost the LAP Women's belt her tag team partner Alina America told her they should try to win these titles again and they won a four-way tag team title shot match to earn this opportunity. In 2020 these tag teams met 4 times and Lilly & Rose won 3 of them.

LAP WOMEN'S PAREJAS CHAMPIONSHIP

Kate Lilly.jpgDebbie Rose.jpgvst copia.pngAlina America.jpgElectric Dreamer.jpg

LILLY & ROSE (KATE LILLY & DEBBIE ROSE) (c) vs LAS ELÉCTRICAS (ALINA AMERICA & ELECTRIC DREAMER)

They stole the show with a great match where everyone got involved. Rose had a strong opening of the match surprisingly dominating the former LAP Women's champion Electric Dreamer. Alina America was tagged in and clearly elevated their performance with a spectacular combination that ended with the Southern Lights Bomb. Alina pinned Rose but Lilly saved her partner. Back into action Electric Dreamer faced Lilly and this time they where even until Lilly & Rose hit her with The Thorn before Rose pinned Dreamer to retain the titles. Lilly & Rose celebrate this huge win showing a three signal with their fingers in reference to their 3-time champions status and leave the ring while the crowd boos them. Las Eléctricas still on the ring receive a round of applause with Electric Dreamer in tears asking for forgiveness to Alina because of her poor performance in this match and finally Dreamer raises Alina's hand while the crowd applauds her great performance in this match.

Lilly & Rose def. Las Eléctricas via pinfall (Rating: 68, Time: 10')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In our next match it's brother vs brother, Jonnie Perez faces Frankie Perez.

Cueball Lynch: Frankie Perez claims that he was carrying their tag team all the time and he blames Jonnie for losing the LAP Parejas titles. He even went as far as saying that he is no longer his brother. Frankie has bullied his little brother for years and it's time for Jonnie to step up.

Last Man Standing Match

Frankie Perez_alt1.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

FRANKIE PEREZ vs JONNIE PEREZ

A car crash match. Jonnie was still doubting how he should behave while Frankie hit him with a high kick and keep kicking him on the ground. The crowd was passive at first but began to support Jonnie much more after that, something that Frankie didn't like. That helped Jonnie to use the distraction to hit his older brother with a running elbow and then a shooting star press. Frankie regained the advantage and was furious at this point, from which he took over of the match and it became hard to watch as he punished his brother while saying brutal things like "doesn't this remind you of the beating that I gave you when we were younger, Jonnie?" and the crowd booing Frankie. Finally Frankie hit Jonnie with the Frankensteiner and Jonnie wasn't able to recover before the ten count.

Frankie Perez def. Mustang Blanco Jr via ten count finish (Rating: 66, Time: 10')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: Time for another title match guys, LAP People's champion Chess Maniac makes his second defence vs Amazing Fire Fly!

Cueball Lynch: Amazing Fire Fly has had a breakthrough year, first in the Parejas division when Fire Attack challenged for the titles and then as a singles act after he and Rapido parted ways.

Mac Smith: Amazing Fire Fly is 4-2-0 in singles matches in 2021, while Chess Maniac is 14-2-0 this year. Chess Maniac' losses were against Sunburst and Axxis Jr.

LAP PEOPLE'S CHAMPIONSHIP

Chess Maniac.jpgvst copia.pngimage.jpeg

CHESS MANIAC (c) vs AMAZING FIRE FLY

A match full of dangerous aerial spots. Chess Maniac was in control of the match with his arm drags, takedowns and holds and it was difficult for Amazing Fire Fly to show his best skills. Later the challenger connected a pair of good moves before he was able to land on the champion with a tope con hilo. After that Chess Maniac attitude changed and he started to show his aerial skills as well, hitting the challenger with a senton. Amazing Fire Fly replied with a brilliant 360º splash before he pinned the champion, but Chess Maniac kicked out at 2. Then the champion tried to increase contract again and soon grabbed his opponent for the Checkmate, but close enough to the ropes for a rope break.

Later Amazing Fire Fly hit Chess Maniac with a running knee and then took a weakened and tired Chess Maniac to the corner to climb to the top turnbuckle for a Superplex. It was a great spot but Amazing Fire Fly landed badly. Despite the injury Amazing Fire Fly was able to make the cover. The referee made the 3-count and Amazing Fire Fly became the People's champion with an enthusiastic crowd jumping on their seats.

Amazing Fire FLy def. Chess Maniac via pinfall (Rating: 68, Time 15')

Mac Smith: Amazing Fire Fly did an 'amazing' job to bring the match to high flyers territory, Chess Maniac didn't realize for the first time that his opponent's strategy was harming his chances to win the match. But I'm worried about Amazing Fire Fly's injury though.

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In the next match, Remmy Skye vs Marc Speed!

Mac Smith: Remmy Skye, the former LAP Lucha champion, wanted a rematch tonight vs Samael The Executioner but Marc Speed ruined his opportunity with an interference in the Escalera De Oro Ladder Match. Remmy had previously defeated Speed in a qualifying match for Escalera De Oro and challenged Speed for a rematch after the interference. In that second match Marc Speed won with a Speedy Pinfall.

Cueball Lynch: They are 1-1, this is the match that settles the score.

Remmy Skye.jpgvst copia.pngMarc Speed.jpg

REMMY SKYE vs MARC SPEED

This match was all about storytelling. The Event Center Arena erupted "Remmy, Remmy!" to start the match as Skye kicked Speed with a Flying Kick before hitting him with a senton. Remmy pinned Speed but he kicked out at 1. Speed slowed down Remmy with a headlock and then used many other holds while Remmy tried to increase the pace of the match with some combinations and his famous aerial strikes.

Around the 10 minute mark, Remmy hit Speed with a diving legdrop and he was confident addressing the crowd when Speed made one of his Speedy Recoveries and took an unaware Remmy from behind for a Speedy Pinfall. Remmy kicked out at 2 while Speed looked at him in disbelief. Remmy hit Speed with a Tornado DDT a couple of minutes later before he went for the Skye Diver to win the match.

Remmy Skye def. Mark Speed via pinfall (Rating: 66, Time: 16')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: In our next title match of the night, LAP Women's champion Raven Nightfall makes her third title defence against Miss American Pie!

Mac Smith: Raven Nightfall has been so dominant in this division since she dethroned Electric Dreamer at Estallido II in that historic night where she became the LAP Women's champion and her client Samael The Executioner became the LAP Lucha champion. One of the most powerful duos in wrestling nowadays in my opinion. Then it's very difficult to think in anything else than Raven retaining the Women's championship tonight.

Cueball Lynch: I still hope that Miss American Pie will be able to illuminate this Dark Era in LAP, Mac.

LAP WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

image.jpegvst copia.pngMiss American Pie.jpg

RAVEN NIGHTFALL (c) vs MISS AMERICAN PIE

They stole the show in this short match. Raven Nightfall dominates the match with a slow pace but a high in-ring psychology. Her precise moves and experience allows her to control her opponent. Miss American Pie gets some offense with three minutes into the match with a belly-to-belly suplex followed by a meteora. But then Raven hits her with a few stomps and a DDT. And now Ravens goes for the Night Crawler! The Women's champion is trying to submit Miss American Pie! The crowd reacts supporting the challenger, but she is in pain. Roll-up! Miss American Pie somehow pins Raven! 1... 2... 3!!! Miss American Pie upsets Raven and becomes the new LAP Women's champion! 

Miss American Pie def. Raven Nightfall via pinfall (Rating: 60, Time: 6')

lapbanner.png

Alfonso Garcia: Time for the Main Event, LAP Lucha champion Samael The Executioner makes his fourth defence against Supercopa De La Lucha II and Escalera De Oro II winner Axxis Jr!

Mac Smith: They are both unbeaten in 1vs1 matches in LAP. Samael owns a record of 17-0-0, while Axxis is 16-0-0. This match is simply unbelievable guys. Samael attacked Axxis after he won Escalera De Oro II to earn this this title match and he and his manager Raven Nightfall have been threatening Axxis.

Cueball Lynch: The anticipation for this match is enormous. One thousand Axxis' Lucha Fest II t-shirts have been sold tonight, that means 1 person out of 7 in the arena are wearing them. Also many fans are holding Axxis' signs. They are creating a unique atmosphere to support Axxis...

axxis tshirt.png.                       axxis jr sign copia.png

Mac Smith: And I think that...

Suddenly a curtain is pulled down and Ad Infinitum is on the stage to play live "Unstoppable" while the LAP Lucha champion Samael The Executioner and his manager Raven Nightfall walk down the ramp.

samael champion entrance.png

Ad Infinitum's live perfomance is so good that the fans forget about kayfabe and enjoy the entrance.

Rating: 67

Everyone is waiting for "Les Terres Saintes" to play for Axxis' entrance when the San Jose State Spartans Cheerleading Team equipped with many drums come out followed by the SJSU Concert Choir. Then all the lights go out and the fans light the Event Center Arena with their cellphones.

Surprisingly Axxis Jr makes a special entrance using the "March Of The Templars".

axxis jr entrance lucha fest ii white copia.png

axxis2 copia.png

Mac Smith: Axxis is using a special Lucha Fest II attire and he's also making a statement with this entrance guys. He is claiming he is the "Rex Regis Univers", "the king of all kings", the best in the world in Lucha Libre!

Main Event: LAP LUCHA CHAMPIONSHIP

Raven Nightfall_alt1 copia.jpgw/ image.jpegvst copia.pngAxxis Jr.jpg

SAMAEL THE EXECUTIONER (w/ Raven Nightfall) (c) vs AXXIS JR

Axxis' momentum after such an epic entrance is going through the roof. 7000 fans chanting "Axxis, Axxis!" and he starts the action with a dropkick that sends his opponent to the ropes, then Axxis sends the monster out of the ring with a clothesline and the crowd goes wild. In comparison to the tactics used by other Samael's challengers he's been much more aggressive to start the match. Raven looks at Samael and points to the ring, Samael steps in and is welcomed by Axxis with a stomp, but the monster pulls his feet and Axxis falls. Samael punches Axxis' stomach in ground before picking him up for a Chokeslam. 1... 2... NO! Axxis kicks out and creates space to recover a little.

After some minutes where Axxis took a strategic approach, avoiding too much contact, the challenger hits Samael with a diving crossbody and pins him, but the champion kicks out at 1. Later Samael grabs Axxis for a brainbuster followed by a devastating running powerslam. 1... 2... NO! Axxis is somehow still in the match and the crowd chants his name again as he's making his comeback, but after a good combination Samael stops it grabbing him by the neck for a Chokeslam. 1... 2... NO! Raven looks at Samael and makes the signal, it's time for The Execution. Samael picks Axxis, but he creates space with and elbow blow in the midsection and then takes him down with a leg attack arm drag. Axxis is rolling Samael for the Crucifix! The entire arena is on its feet as the monster tries to escape but his neck is hurting a lot... the monster taps out!!! The monster taps out!!! New champion!!!

Axxis Jr def. Samael The Executioner via submission (Rating: 68, Time: 18')

Alfonso Garcia: Incredible! Incredible guys! What a performance by Axxis Jr at the greatest stage! And Axxis' music plays again while he's on the corner celebrating this historic win with the Mexican flag and the LAP Lucha belt!

image.png

Alfonso Garcia: Thank you for watching us tonight. This was Lucha, this was Lucha America Productions!

SHOW RATING: 68

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-21 a las 0.10.58.png

Live On

cloudtvmini.jpg.3e47d78f82cad19238b6b8efLaRedDeLaLucha.jpgWrestleWorld small.jpgswitch stream.png

Amazing Fire Fly is the new LAP People's champion.

image.jpeg

lap neo peoples silver edition.png

Miss American Pie is the new LAP Women's champion.

Miss American Pie.jpg

lap womens neo silver belt.png

Axxis Jr is the new LAP Lucha champion.

Axxis Jr.jpg

lap lucha neo silver belt.png

Great show!

• Like 1

PREDICTIONS CONTEST FOR LUCHA FEST II

@Charasmatic Enigma 6/9 + 13 accumulated points = 19 points

@azzak 6/9 + 13 accumulated points = 19 points

@KyTeran 4/9 + 14 accumulated points = 18 points

@CobheadJake 6/9 + 11 accumulated points = 17 points

@Wrestling Machine 6/9 + 10 accumulated points = 16 points

@Marmo 5/9 + 10 accumulated points = 15 points

@kanegan 4/9 + 5 accumulated points = 9 points

Thank you for participating. @Charasmatic Enigma and @azzak surpassed @KyTeran in an exciting and highly unpredictable last round of predictions of the second season. It was necessary to use the Tie-Breaker where @Charasmatic Enigma finally beat @azzak as he got 2 out of 3 matches with the highest ratings right (there were 3 matches with 68 rating). I'll send a private message with the reward to the winner soon. Points accumulated were added. Special thanks to everyone who predicted, commented or reacted to this diary during this second season.

18 hours ago, sonny912 said:

Great show!

Thank you very much @sonny912. Your comment also gives me the opportunity to do a general review of this second season finale event.

There wasn't a match that stood out the way others did in recent events and that was largely due to injuries, I'll detail this in another post soon. Probably the Women's match (60) that had the second lowest rating was worse than expected. But overall, it was a very solid event from start to finish, none of the 9 matches was a failure, I think that's an important accomplishment for a small size company that is growing fast, and Lucha Fest II finished in the top 5 of LAP events of the year.

On 1/23/2024 at 10:45 AM, Wrestling Machine said:

5vs5 Elimination Match: Team Sunburst vs Team Scarlet Scarab

On 1/23/2024 at 8:46 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

5vs5 Elimination Match

Could definitely see this going the other way, but I'm envisioning a many on one vs Sunburst fairly early on - then Sunburst almost defies the odds before falling agonisingly short at the

@Wrestling Machine recently said that Scarlet Scarab deserved a push. I didn't want to give spoilers then but I knew that a Lucha Fest moment was coming for him. Sunburst held the People's championship for more than 6 months, so I thought this was the time for Scarlet and also I think both of them had some recognition for their good performances during this season when they were chosen as the captains of their teams.

Tables Match

Relampago has felt like more of a big deal to this point

Relampago was booked to win the match but his injury made Neutron win it. Neutron never won the Parejas title that Mustang and him probably deserved, so this is a well deserved huge Lucha Fest win in a singles match and maybe a turning point in his career.

LAP Women's Parejas

Lilly & Rose (Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose) ©️ vs Las Eléctricas (Alina America & Electric Dreamer)

Las Electricas are really talented and the Women's Parejas division feels like it could benefit from a shake up at the top

On 1/19/2024 at 10:05 AM, Wrestling Machine said:

This is another match that was intended to have a different result. I wanted Las Eléctricas to win the titles, but USPW signed Electric Dreamer a few days before the event. I'll post an update about this soon too. I didn't want Dreamer to sign an exclusive contract because it was important that she kept working in Mexico to gain more popularity there. Anyway she has done a great job in LAP. I decided she'd eat the pin to make her partner Alina America look good before leaving the company.

LAP Women's

While I see the storytelling merit of both Raven and her monster losing their titles on the same night, I think Raven will retain here

I thought that if Electric Dreamer was leaving the company and Miss American Pie lost this match nobody was going to be a real threat to Raven in the women's division. Maybe I'll be able to sign a star later but I couldn't take that risk because I didn't see Raven having a long reign while having problems to wrestle for more than 6-7 minutes. I thought if Miss American Pie was the chosen one to dethrone Raven she had to do it at the greatest stage. And of course I liked the idea of having them winning and losing the titles on the same night because this way everyone can clearly identify and refer to that period as the Dark Era that Raven promised when she debuted in LAP.

I've said for a while Axxis is the guy to dethrone the monster, so I'm backing him here

I saw this match as a now or never opportunity for Axxis Jr to win the LAP Lucha title. If he was ever going to win it it had to be now. So I had to choose if I wanted Axxis to win it or not. He isn't my best in ring performer at this point in his career, but nobody in the roster has his pedigree in lucha libre. Axxis is a 4x Campeonato del Mundo EILL champion. After having Remmy's long reign and Samael who was portrayed as a monster presented by star like Raven Nightfall, I thought someone with that pedigree is what I needed for the LAP Lucha title to be perceived as one of the top championships in lucha libre. Also Axxis Jr after winning the top belts in Mexico and USA would claim he is one of the best ever in lucha libre.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 1

Just got caught back up with this one @newbiezness. A lot of title changes since the last time I read, which I think is a good thing!

I thought Sammael MIGHT be the guy who dethrones Remmy, but with his focus on destroying FCW and his matches being pretty average (up until recently), I thought he was set up to be a monster in the midcard. Once him and Raven both won the Gran Batalles it made sense, especially with Raven taking the women's title earlier in the night.

Relampago getting injured sucks, I hope it's not serious. Neutron and Mustang Blanco are both super talented and I think their talents are better served in singles than tag at the moment. I think individually both guys could do a ton to elevate the midcard, and they both have a ton of fresh match ups.

Happy to see the Perez bros finally split, even more happy to see Pantera get some gold in dethroning them. I think more storyline could have been done to build up his face turn and his tag team match with Remmy, since Remmy was the guy who brought him to LAP in the first place to team against his brother. I think that match could have been made a much bigger deal given their history.

I understand your decision to strap the belt onto Axxis. I've always leaned towards giving the superstar in the twilight of his career some gold to boost up the lineage of your title belts. Remmy spend years making that title a big deal and making the person who could beat him into a star. Every single one of your Lucha champions were undefeated when they won the titles, which I think is pretty unique, as it also means whoever BEATS the champ gets a huge rub. My first pick to beat Axxis would be Relampago, but with his injury I think that opens things up a bit more. Is it finally Frankie's time to shine?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, John Lions said:

Just got caught back up with this one @newbiezness. A lot of title changes since the last time I read, which I think is a good thing!

I thought Sammael MIGHT be the guy who dethrones Remmy, but with his focus on destroying FCW and his matches being pretty average (up until recently), I thought he was set up to be a monster in the midcard. Once him and Raven both won the Gran Batalles it made sense, especially with Raven taking the women's title earlier in the night.

Relampago getting injured sucks, I hope it's not serious. Neutron and Mustang Blanco are both super talented and I think their talents are better served in singles than tag at the moment. I think individually both guys could do a ton to elevate the midcard, and they both have a ton of fresh match ups.

Happy to see the Perez bros finally split, even more happy to see Pantera get some gold in dethroning them. I think more storyline could have been done to build up his face turn and his tag team match with Remmy, since Remmy was the guy who brought him to LAP in the first place to team against his brother. I think that match could have been made a much bigger deal given their history.

I understand your decision to strap the belt onto Axxis. I've always leaned towards giving the superstar in the twilight of his career some gold to boost up the lineage of your title belts. Remmy spend years making that title a big deal and making the person who could beat him into a star. Every single one of your Lucha champions were undefeated when they won the titles, which I think is pretty unique, as it also means whoever BEATS the champ gets a huge rub. My first pick to beat Axxis would be Relampago, but with his injury I think that opens things up a bit more. Is it finally Frankie's time to shine?

I'm glad to see you here and that you took the time to catch up @John Lions. I'm happy with the titles changes, I wouldn't change anything in that regard. Samael had a great potential because when I signed him he still had a low experience but his stats were already pretty good. I also intentionally only have 3 heavyweights on the roster (Juggernaut Jones, Ox Mastadon and Samael) and that makes Samael feel different and he is also the best for some specific matches. Raven and Samael's storyline with FCW is not over there's still an unexpected plot twist.

Right now I'm going to post about the injuries. Relampago's one was very bad news as I had big plans for him. One of my main duties at this point is to try to use Neutron and Mustang Blanco wisely, we'll see if I do it right or not.

I'm just going to say that, although I think it's fair to say that there wasn't enough building for the tag team match with Remmy in the Perez Xtreme break up storyline, the good thing is that this story may not be over.

About all the Lucha champions being unbeaten when they won the title, my intention was to make my most prestigious title as important as possible and also that helped each champion be perceived as the hottest wrestler in the company at the time. Obviously that will change at some point because I see some wrestlers in the current roster as potential Lucha champions.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 1

Hijo Del Relampago.jpg image.jpeg Frederique_alt1.jpgimage.png

HIJO DEL RELAMPAGO, AMAZING FIRE FLY AND FREDERIQUE ANTONIO GARCIA WERE INJURED AT LUCHA FEST II

LAP informed that Hijo Del Relampago has sustained a major concussion and will be out for 14 months.

The new LAP People's champion Amazing Fire Fly also got injured, sustaining a bruised eye socket. Early estimates are that it will take a few weeks for him to fully heal.

Frederique Antonio Garcia suffered a minor concussion and will be out for a month.

• Sad 1

image.jpeg

PURPLE VIPER HAS LEFT LAP

LAP announced today that Purple Viper has left the company. According to sources she wasn't happy with the creative decisions and she believed her role in the women's division didn't reflect her real potential. Purple Viper is currently employed by OLLIE and CILL and will probably concentrate on her career in Mexico.