AI Generated Cornellverse Content

15 minutes ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

@Wrenegade @PhoenixXV I was thinking about doing something with bios, but I'm not understanding the process. So, you guys let ChatGPT generate the bio, but then you guys put the whole bio a a prompt or what? If what, can you guys give an example?

So what I do is go to ChatGPT and ask the following or something similar. Here is just a random one.

”Create a short fictional biography for an African American male character with a first and last name ”

then it spits the following out:

“Meet Joshua "Jazz" Mitchell, a charismatic and multi-talented individual whose journey through life has been as diverse as his skill set. Born and raised in the vibrant city of New Orleans, Joshua's early years were immersed in the city's rich cultural tapestry.

From a young age, Joshua showed an aptitude for music, and by his teenage years, he was already making waves as a jazz musician, playing the trumpet and composing his own melodies. His talent earned him recognition and acclaim in New Orleans' renowned jazz scene.

As he continued to evolve, Joshua expanded his horizons, pursuing education in music theory and composition. This led him to explore various musical genres, allowing him to develop a unique and eclectic style. His prowess as a musician soon gained him a reputation beyond the local jazz clubs, taking him on tours and into recording studios.

But Joshua's story doesn't end there. Beyond his music career, he has shown a passion for community engagement, working with youth programs to promote the arts and inspire the next generation of musicians. His dedication to music education has left a lasting impact on his community.

Joshua "Jazz" Mitchell's life is a testament to the power of talent, determination, and the rich cultural influences of his city. With his unmistakable talent and charismatic personality, he continues to be a source of inspiration, showing that the pursuit of one's passions can lead to a life as vibrant and diverse as a jazz composition.”

From there I just try to visualize the character and generate something from the bio in my own words. It works better when you have a gimmick in your head because then you could tell the AI what the gimmick is and it will go from there, sometimes including their attire.

make sure to mention wrestler I see I forgot that part in this one lol. should've said african american male wrestler

Edited by Wrenegade
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 10/23/2023 at 1:58 AM, John Lions said:

After I rendered everything, I was able to get belts that look less realistic and more like the rest of the belts in the Cverse. The prompt that made this was: "Illustration of the WCW Women's World Championship belt in a linear layout. The entire length of the black strap is visible, framing a detailed gold main plate that reads 'WCW Women's World Champion'. The side plates in gold, bearing symbols of women's wrestling excellence, stand out on both ends." Illustration seems to be the key word. Now I'm going to be half tempted to redo everything I just did...

Your stuff is fantastic! I'm doing well with people, and I'll give your belt tips a go. Any advice on events and company logos?

Here's one of my latest efforts at a specific character from my own database, that I think is pretty close to what I was going for.  I was actually a little scared to try for this one, as I was worried his heterochromia situation, which was a creative point I REALLY didn't want to budge on - it's not terribly important to his character or anything, it's just a physical trait that I added whenever I first came up with him way back when, and liked - that I thought might be very problematic for an image generator.

Sometimes it ignored it completely, sometimes it included it, but made it look way too pronounced and I thought it looked fake.  In this one though, I think it came out all right.

DK1.jpg

Edited by dvdWarrior
  • Like 2

Isabella Volkov was born in the historic city of Prague, Czech Republic, to a family deeply rooted in the traditions of European culture. From a young age, Isabella displayed an exceptional athleticism that caught the attention of her peers and family. Her childhood was a blend of academic pursuits and physical activities, but it was a chance encounter with a professional wrestling match on television that ignited a spark within her.

Growing up in a city with a rich history of artistic and intellectual endeavors, Isabella's interest in wrestling was seen as unconventional by her family. However, she pursued her passion with unwavering determination. In her late teens, she left her hometown to travel across Europe, seeking out training schools and underground wrestling events to hone her skills.

Isabella faced numerous challenges as a woman entering the predominantly male world of professional wrestling. She adopted the ring name "Iron Maiden" to reflect her resilience and unyielding spirit. Her journey took her through small wrestling circuits in Eastern Europe, where she earned a reputation for her unique style, combining traditional European wrestling techniques with acrobatic moves inspired by her background in gymnastics.

As "Iron Maiden" climbed the ranks, she encountered rivalries, formed alliances, and became a symbol of empowerment for aspiring female wrestlers. Her signature moves, including the "Prague Pummel" and the "Bohemian Bombshell," captivated audiences and fellow wrestlers alike.

Isabella's breakthrough came when she received an invitation to compete in a major wrestling federation in Western Europe. Her debut on the international stage marked a turning point not only in her career but also in breaking down gender barriers within the wrestling world. "Iron Maiden" became a role model for aspiring female wrestlers across the continent.

Off the mat, Isabella Volkov is a charismatic advocate for women's rights and empowerment. She uses her platform to promote diversity and inclusivity within the wrestling community. Despite her fierce persona in the ring, Isabella remains grounded in her European roots, often emphasizing the importance of embracing one's heritage while pursuing one's dreams.

Isabella "Iron Maiden" Volkov's journey from the cobbled streets of Prague to the spotlight of international wrestling arenas is a testament to her resilience, passion, and the transformative power of pursuing one's true calling against all odds.

D9LVTVX.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, StatboyVT said:

Your stuff is fantastic! I'm doing well with people, and I'll give your belt tips a go. Any advice on events and company logos?

I've had relatively little growing pains figuring out events and logos, but ChatGPT does a lot of the heavy lifting - I don't have a set idea of what I want it to look like other than the name, so I let it come up with a couple styles and version and then iterate if I don't like any of those.

For example, I asked it to create the event "PCW Ver Volar Al Phoenix" with the only other guiding information being that it's a Comic Book Lucha Libre promotion in Mexico, and these are the four images (and the prompts created by ChatGPT). If you don't have access to ChatGPT+, you could probably just ask the free version of ChatGPT to come up with a DALL-E/Stable Diffusion/etc description and then put that in.

Version 1: "Illustration of a wrestling event logo against a gradient background transitioning from a serene teal to a fiery sunset orange. The phrase 'Ver Volar Al Phoenix' is prominently displayed in the center with a bold, metallic bronze font, capturing the essence of seeing the phoenix fly. Positioned subtly above, the abbreviation 'PCW' stands out in a comic-inspired silver font. The design integrates a phoenix soaring high in the sky, with lucha libre masks and comic book motifs emphasizing the theme of witnessing the phoenix in flight."

image.png

Version 2: "Artistic design of a wrestling logo with a gradient backdrop moving from the cool blue of the sky to the warm hue of sunset. 'Ver Volar Al Phoenix' takes center stage, rendered in a dynamic gold font, while 'PCW' is placed subtly above in a contrasting platinum font with comic elements. The logo features a phoenix in majestic flight against the backdrop of a setting sun, surrounded by luchador masks and comic action lines to underline the theme of seeing the phoenix soar."

image.png

Version 3: "Detailed wrestling logo illustration against a gradient backdrop shifting from turquoise blue to radiant amber. 'Ver Volar Al Phoenix' stands out, inscribed in a bold, silver font with comic book stylings. 'PCW' is displayed prominently above in a bright white font. The scene captures a phoenix in mid-flight, its wings spread wide, surrounded by iconic lucha libre elements and comic book stars, signifying the beauty of seeing the phoenix fly."

image.png

Version 4: "Graphic design blending from a calm cerulean to a gleaming golden. The words 'Ver Volar Al Phoenix' dominate the scene in a shimmering metallic font with comic nuances, while 'PCW' is integrated above in a lucha-themed font. The design is set against a comic sky backdrop, featuring clouds, wrestling elements, and luchador masks, with a phoenix at its heart, soaring gracefully, epitomizing the blend of wrestling, lucha libre, and the splendor of watching the phoenix take flight."

image.png

The text being wrong can be manageable with some quick editing in GIMP or a similar program - basically as long as I have all the letters I need (or I can make them with minimal effort), I can edit the logo.

If people are interested, I can make a quick GIMP tutorial on how to edit and clean up AI logos - that's the only real barrier to make your own content, other than just generating over and over until it spells it correctly.

• Like 6

Here's some of my attempts at making merch/posters (these two were the best with minimal effort), as well as the start of making event logos for the Alt2022 mod by @lavelleuk (

) and some miscellaneous belts and other graphics.

Merch:

image.jpeg
"The Ace" Cameron Saint (fka Monday Next), this was incredible other than the gibberish at the bottom.

image.png
DIW Hardcore Hallelujah poster (if you haven't read @619 DIW dynasty, you should: 

)

Some WINNOW Belts:

Dynamic Duo/True Heart/Shooting Star
WINNOW_DynamicDuo2.jpgWINNOW_TrueHeart.jpgWINNOW_ShootingStar.jpg

Alt2022 Event Logos for RockStar Wrestling and Phoenix Championship Wrestling:

RSW:
RSW_AllOrNothing.jpgRSW_Badlands.jpgRSW_BatOutOfHell.jpgRSW_BloodMoney.jpgRSW_BornToBeWild.jpgRSW_GloryDays.jpgRSW_JusticeForAll.jpgRSW_JusticeForAll2.jpgRSW_KeepTheFaith.jpgRSW_LivingOnAPrayer.jpgRSW_Smackdown.jpgRSW_Thunderstruck.jpgRSW_Vengeance.jpg

PCW:

PCW_Brilliante.jpgPCW_Excepcional.jpgPCW_Vuelo.jpgPCW_Volar.jpgPCW_Saliendo.jpgPCW_Resucita.jpgPCW_Renacimiento.jpgPCW_Odisea.jpgPCW_Nosotros.jpgPCW_Majestuoso.jpgPCW_Lucha.jpgPCW_Inmortal.jpgPCW_HermosaVuelo.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2nd 10 some of the text isn't as good but if you notice on the 2 game sized belts at the bottom longer title names become harder to see anyway so may not be as bad once reduced to 200x100. That size and some of the older players getting into our middle age years iconography may be more important.

Hawaii.thumb.jpg.7ee3169eb195950ad383105e55edcfa9.jpgIdaho.thumb.jpg.411023bf1220be4c55c348290ff7d95b.jpgIllinois.thumb.jpg.02ec6f3ea1cfb21207e307ac8693e9b1.jpgIndiana.thumb.jpg.de543b3f1d62a23d6b385486e3896f8e.jpgIowa.thumb.jpg.aeb5c321fa655fe120e2c6dd6d4ac586.jpgKansas.thumb.jpg.7f754a6150179ba073a466c08f2322a5.jpgKentucky.thumb.jpg.9ac0aea15709af78d18d7c1f4ed1d6b7.jpgLouisiana.thumb.jpg.1b93d9012e3b18d41e305f80a90a6dbf.jpgMaine.thumb.jpg.6e03a4668a874d5101d0cd429eaed5ab.jpgMaryland.thumb.jpg.a8395689971e8a6f6057e6388b87ab6c.jpg

COTT_US.jpg.d5584f97c4d049d3bb17e6b54e06f59f.jpgEWA_Intercontinental.jpg.353296a71df3fcbf10fdce8be7df3dca.jpg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, John Lions said:

I've had relatively little growing pains figuring out events and logos, but ChatGPT does a lot of the heavy lifting - I don't have a set idea of what I want it to look like other than the name, so I let it come up with a couple styles and version and then iterate if I don't like any of those.

For example, I asked it to create the event "PCW Ver Volar Al Phoenix" with the only other guiding information being that it's a Comic Book Lucha Libre promotion in Mexico, and these are the four images (and the prompts created by ChatGPT). If you don't have access to ChatGPT+, you could probably just ask the free version of ChatGPT to come up with a DALL-E/Stable Diffusion/etc description and then put that in.

Sweet, thanks. I kept it simple for the first try and entered "Come up with a wrestling company logo for Bad Attitude Wrestling, a late 1990s counter-culture brand in the United States, black and red colors, with the letters "BAW" prominently displayed" and I'm pretty happy with the results. Here's the best one below, and now I just have to learn a little GIMP to get the extra "T" out of Attitude.

BAW.jpg

• Like 3

image.jpeg.87ced64a0382f2d668b7535895a96ae9.jpeg

Nao "Amethyst Archer" Ito

Nao "Amethyst Archer" Ito, a native of the bustling metropolis of Tokyo, Japan, has captivated audiences worldwide with her unique blend of grace and precision in the world of professional wrestling. Born into a family with a deep-rooted history in martial arts, Nao's passion for the sport was ignited at a young age, inspired by the tales of legendary archers and the disciplined artistry of combat.

Trained under the watchful eye of seasoned wrestling masters, Nao swiftly distinguished herself with her unparalleled agility and unwavering focus, earning the moniker "Amethyst Archer" for her ability to strike with the elegance and precision of a skilled archer. Her journey to prominence in the wrestling world has been marked by a series of captivating performances and notable victories, solidifying her position as one of the most promising talents in the Japanese wrestling circuit.

I think this one looks great so i'm putting it here. ^^

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

I think I never found genes so strong in a render than when I try to make something like Balor and Reigns. Any other guy? Something similar yet really different, Finn:

I actually had this Hogan-Flair hybrid and a Sting-Triple H hybrid generate and neither were intentional.

_ca768051-c499-40cd-8568-e32d13ebdce5.thumb.jpg.7ba1c1faffe677c3866a8560386db23d.jpg_b9f90fec-751c-47b5-8c60-1f7817c34a0d.thumb.jpg.036dffd6fea52b0a0ca4a07a54a8852c.jpg

• Like 4