AI Generated Cornellverse Content

Messing around with character creations, and here's what I came up with...

"Black Rose is a dark, counter culture cowgirl who is new to wrestling, but her natural athleticism and grit could help her go far. Growing up on a farm in North Carolina, she always despised the girl-next-door reputation of farm girls, and as a result her dark and edgy cowgirl persona is something she's devoted to. Her lasso always on her shoulder, it's not uncommon for it to become involved in her matches."

I stink at bios, but I think you get the point. Below is the image I settled on, and I think the black rose tattoo really makes it.

Black Rose.jpg

Black Rose full.png

Edited by StatboyVT
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Neither CornellVerse nor TEW, nor even wrestling related, but... I came up with these, and felt like they needed sharing.  The City Of Hawthorne, which has lived in my imagination for like 10 years now.

Thought about creating a seperate thread for pictures like these, perhaps in the Dog Pound, but didn't know if that was the thing to do or not.

Hawthorne 10.jpg

Hawthorne 14.jpg

Edited by dvdWarrior
  • Like 5

Decided to do an experiment and asked for a kaiju themed wrestling company logo with no text.  Since I was looking for ideas for a potential monster battle company.

image.thumb.jpeg.03db8d2ad8f8c35bedb9e25925bd7e11.jpeg

Besides the extra t in wrestling which can probably be edited out, but this seems like a good logo.

image.thumb.jpeg.4b64547687aadb96f2259d311fe15f29.jpeg

I have no idea if that is accurate kanji, or where the heck Krausion came from, but it sounds cool.

image.thumb.jpeg.f42ba2a77b979bef4f759a931a629e22.jpeg

I looked up Kaija which is a Finnish name that means pure or life.  Name could still be interesting for a wrestling company.

image.thumb.jpeg.727171bafa1c9438f194da88346c660d.jpeg

The only logo without text, which text can be easily added, and I like the design of this one.

Giving a simple prompt can certainly make for some interesting results.

Edited by KyTeran
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, StatboyVT said:

Messing around with character creations, and here's what I came up with...

"Black Rose is a dark, counter culture cowgirl who is new to wrestling, but her natural athleticism and grit could help her go far. Growing up on a farm in North Carolina, she always despised the girl-next-door reputation of farm girls, and as a result her dark and edgy cowgirl persona is something she's devoted to. Her lasso always on her shoulder, it's not uncommon for it to become involved in her matches."

I stink at bios, but I think you get the point. Below is the image I settled on, and I think the black rose tattoo really makes it.

Black Rose.jpg

Black Rose full.png

Title: Thorns and Triumphs: The Black Rose Chronicles

In the heart of North Carolina, amid the rolling fields and rustic farmlands, emerged a wrestler like no other. Born and raised under the vast Southern sky, Black Rose, the enigmatic cowgirl, galloped into the world of wrestling with an aura of mystery and a lasso slung proudly over her shoulder. This is the story of grit, rebellion, and triumph; this is the saga of the Black Rose.

Chapter 1: Roots of Rebellion

Black Rose, christened as Lily Mae Abernathy, grew up on a farm where sweat and determination were as common as the Carolina sunshine. But amidst the idyllic countryside, she felt an insatiable desire to break free from the shackles of the stereotypical farm girl image. Instead of embracing the traditional path, she moulded herself into the embodiment of darkness, donning black leather chaps, adorned with silver studs, and a hat that cast a shadow over her piercing eyes.

Chapter 2: From Pastures to Piledrivers

In her late teens, Black Rose left her family's farm to pursue her dreams in the wrestling world. Guided by an unyielding spirit and an unshakable determination, she embarked on a journey to redefine the cowgirl narrative. Her transition from farm life to the wrestling ring was seamless, thanks to her natural athleticism and unwavering dedication. With her trusty lasso by her side, she quickly became a force to be reckoned with.

Chapter 3: The Dark Dance of the Black Rose

Inside the ring, Black Rose's matches were a mesmerizing blend of grace and raw power. Her opponents found themselves ensnared in her lasso, a weapon she wielded with finesse and ferocity. Every swing of the rope was a testament to her mastery, leaving a trail of defeated foes in her wake. Off the ropes, she moved with the precision of a panther, her every step echoing her determination to dominate the wrestling world.

Chapter 4: Rivalries and Redemption

As her reputation grew, so did the challenges. Black Rose faced fierce rivals, each one testing her resolve and mettle. But with each match, she emerged stronger, her edgy cowgirl persona resonating with fans who admired her rebellious spirit. Through rivalries and redemption arcs, she proved that beneath the dark exterior lay a heart ablaze with passion for the sport and an unyielding love for her roots.

Chapter 5: The Legacy of the Black Rose

Black Rose's journey through the wrestling world was not just about winning titles; it was about rewriting the story of a Southern girl. She became an inspiration for those who dared to be different, for those who refused to conform to societal expectations. The Black Rose legacy extended far beyond the ring, leaving an indelible mark on the world of wrestling and empowering a generation of outsiders to embrace their unique identities.

In the annals of wrestling history, the name Black Rose became synonymous with tenacity, rebellion, and unapologetic authenticity. Her story was a reminder that sometimes, the most extraordinary flowers bloom in the darkest corners, and that true strength lies in embracing one's individuality, thorns and all. And so, the legend of the Black Rose lived on, a beacon of hope and resilience for all who dared to dream.

• Like 2

Axxis Jr

0kN2DZn.jpg

Blake Belushi

SJRz05S.jpg

Dr Rudo

Wxo835V.jpg

El Demonio

RnFx93t.jpgbPQOxxh.jpg

El Pharao

lIyLmvA.jpg

Mikey Lau

DTc3y5I.jpg

Multimillionario

gLy1Atp.jpg

Sammy Bach

uBFdooL.jpgXvoukwC.jpg

Scythe

YC5MFIP.jpg

Hellion

0LhFtQ0.jpg

Skull de Bones

QAwk8Gp.pngPU1FjoK.jpg

I really like how some of these renders come out looking, but I feel like it is incredibly difficult to get the same style (like realistical or comical), lighting, skin reflections and even camera perspectives. Especially when using very few prompts I feel like I have few possibilities to get to a certain style and just mass produce renders quickly.

• Like 5

Again, trying something a bit out of the box. Thought it'd be interesting to see some of the venues in the game visualized, but not too many of them have as in-depth descriptions. Still some fun stuff. ZEN Temple looks probably a billion times better than the actual sweaty small dojo I imagine it really would look like.

ZENTemple.thumb.png.015926cbd7207e7365d96597b75db74a.png

YourSpaceArena.thumb.png.f786293786780e65c91abfd5769fdd1e.pngimage.thumb.png.feb929dc08dbb494fed795059f607b55.pngLouisianaAuditorium.thumb.png.1f9554022b4edef176e6107a607a124b.png

• Like 7

Man this thread has racked up 17 pages and it's not even a month old yet. Seems AI has revived TEW for a lot of us. Since we have this new technology to create pictures with, and at the risk of blasphemy against my fellow DAZ renderers, I'm suggesting we update the look of the game by switching to the "Organic" style used by some of the real world mods, instead of trying to put these new AI renders on the old Cornellverse background.

ElLeon.jpg.e73a42800891502b7331d1812ccdc1a1.jpgDrRudo.jpg.75333d94018967cfe11c6a3e701823af.jpgMultimillonario.jpg.c8402953a3df1051d9938ba2710c83cb.jpgVengeance.jpg.6febccaccdbd2571c005e78a8500f2f7.jpg

TommyCornell.jpg.1eb171a8757c2d432ab0e6b5e2cd860e.jpgAkimaBravesmw88.jpg.f7c183a140b6386ade15dd228da4f480.jpgLondonFree1.jpg.62cec1b91e8fd60fa2fa266a8d186387.jpg

(On the top row: El Leon, Dr Rudo, Multimillonario & Skull DeBones all made with AI)

(Bottom row: DAZ 3D renders made by myself, smw88 & LoNdOn for comparison with the AI renders)

If we use this style we won't have to worry about cutting every single picture before putting it on a background. At the rate some of you guys are turning out pictures, this will save dozens of hours of extra work that we would be spending trying to make pics made with new technology work alongside old pictures made with outdated tech (some of the default pics are a decade+ old).

Also, and more importantly in my opinion, we can get some more consistency with the picture pack, which is a problem many players have with the CVerse. If we go with a headshot then everyone's great work here will be used be much more people, and be used together. Some creators zoom in their pictures much differently than others, which I think will put some people off from using different creators' renders together. Also if we generally go for a more zoomed in look on a plain background or the renders default background, variations will be less noticeable. For example, the background will take up less space so if you use pictures with different backgrounds it will be less distracting.

Above I have put resized DAZ renders, made by some of the creators on the forum, on a plain background. They don't match completely, but I think they still work well with the AI pictures so both types of creators can keep contributing to the game.

Sorry this turned into a bit of an essay. This is just a suggestion that I think will improve the look of the game and allow more creators contributions to be used together. I know this style will clash with the old picture pack at first but at this rate we'll be able to update the whole CVerse soon.

Anyway, that's my suggestion. Please share your thoughts and ideas.

(TLDR: Should we update the Cornellverse picture style?)

Edited by GreatreDRagon
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, GreatreDRagon said:

Man this thread has racked up 17 pages and it's not even a month old yet. Seems AI has revived TEW for a lot of us. Since we have this new technology to create pictures with, and at the risk of blasphemy against my fellow DAZ renderers, I'm suggesting we update the look of the game by switching to the "Organic" style used by some of the real world mods, instead of trying to put these new AI renders on the old Cornellverse background.

ElLeon.jpg.e73a42800891502b7331d1812ccdc1a1.jpgDrRudo.jpg.75333d94018967cfe11c6a3e701823af.jpgMultimillonario.jpg.c8402953a3df1051d9938ba2710c83cb.jpgVengeance.jpg.6febccaccdbd2571c005e78a8500f2f7.jpg

TommyCornell.jpg.1eb171a8757c2d432ab0e6b5e2cd860e.jpgAkimaBravesmw88.jpg.f7c183a140b6386ade15dd228da4f480.jpgLondonFree1.jpg.62cec1b91e8fd60fa2fa266a8d186387.jpg

(On the top row: El Leon, Dr Rudo, Multimillonario & Skull DeBones all made with AI)

(Bottom row: DAZ 3D renders made by myself, smw88 & LoNdOn for comparison with the AI renders)

If we use this style we won't have to worry about cutting every single picture before putting it on a background. At the rate some of you guys are turning out pictures, this will save dozens of hours of extra work that we would be spending trying to make pics made with new technology work alongside old pictures made with outdated tech (some of the default pics are a decade+ old).

Also, and more importantly in my opinion, we can get some more consistency with the picture pack, which is a problem many players have with the CVerse. If we go with a headshot then everyone's great work here will be used be much more people, and be used together. Some creators zoom in their pictures much differently than others, which I think will put some people off from using different creators' renders together. Also if we generally go for a more zoomed in look on a plain background or the renders default background, variations will be less noticeable. For example, the background will take up less space so if you use pictures with different backgrounds it will be less distracting.

Above I have put resized DAZ renders, made by some of the creators on the forum, on a plain background. They don't match completely, but I think they still work well with the AI pictures so both types of creators can keep contributing to the game.

Sorry this turned into a bit of an essay. This is just a suggestion that I think will improve the look of the game and allow more creators contributions to be used together. I know this style will clash with the old picture pack at first but at this rate we'll be able to update the whole CVerse soon.

Anyway, that's my suggestion. Please share your thoughts and ideas.

(TLDR: Should we update the Cornellverse picture style?)

Personally I like the cverse style & background for the simple fact that we can mix & match pictures we like from the past 10/15 years of playing. I also am not a big fan of the more zoomed in look but that's more of a personal preference.

Side note: The renders made on this thread & at this rate are insanely good, thanks everyone for sharing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreatreDRagon said:

If we use this style we won't have to worry about cutting every single picture before putting it on a background.

I'm guessing you missed the post the other day where I stripped the background, added c-verse blue, reduced 30 renders to 150x150 and posted them to the thread 30 minutes after I had already posted a previous 30. My fastest actual processing time since took only 24 minutes for 30.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Atticus said:

Again, trying something a bit out of the box. Thought it'd be interesting to see some of the venues in the game visualized, but not too many of them have as in-depth descriptions. Still some fun stuff. ZEN Temple looks probably a billion times better than the actual sweaty small dojo I imagine it really would look like.

ZENTemple.thumb.png.015926cbd7207e7365d96597b75db74a.png

YourSpaceArena.thumb.png.f786293786780e65c91abfd5769fdd1e.pngimage.thumb.png.feb929dc08dbb494fed795059f607b55.pngLouisianaAuditorium.thumb.png.1f9554022b4edef176e6107a607a124b.png

These are AWESOME - one more thing I have to play around with.

Every day I think of some other way to use AI to bring TEW to life - yesterday, I found an AI that takes an input to make 15 second sound clips, so I was playing around with giving ChatGPT a description of a wrestler and vibe for their entrance, then putting that into that into MusicGen and seeing if I could create the "entrance riff" for my wrestler. Haven't had much luck with it yet, but I only tried a handful so far.

https://huggingface.co/spaces/facebook/MusicGen

I also didn't realize it was through Facebook/Meta until right now, not surprising though.

Great work everyone! Here's a few more originals I worked on that I feel came out ok.

IsabellaSerpentara.jpg.11a868f57541c0e53877f0d71fd5721b.jpg

Isabella Serpentara
Isabella Serpentara hails from the vibrant streets of Mexico City. Born into a family with deep cultural roots and a rich history of Aztec traditions, Isabella was destined for greatness from the start.

Growing up, she was exposed to tales of the ancient Aztec serpent goddesses, their strength, and their connection to the land. This heritage left a profound impact on her, and she developed a fascination with serpents from a young age learning their ways, their subtle movements, and their whispered secrets. As she blossomed into a young woman, Isabella's allure and fascination with serpents caught the eye of a talent scout searching for a fresh wrestling sensation. Recognizing her unique charm and the mystique that surrounded her, they introduced her to the world of professional wrestling, where she took on the persona of "The Serpent Queen."

Isabella embarked on her wrestling journey, determined to honor her Aztec heritage and serpentine fascination. Her entrance is nothing short of alluring, adorned with colorful Aztec-inspired regalia and a snake named Draco worm around her neck. In the ring, Isabella's style combines technical wrestling moves with the grace and agility of a serpent. Her signature move, "The Aztec Coil," is a formidable and visually striking wrestling submission that leaves opponents stunned and defeated.

With her fiery spirit and the power of the serpent goddesses running through her veins, Isabella quickly rose to prominence in the world of lucha libre. She became a symbol of strength, resilience, and cultural pride, captivating audiences not just in Mexico but around the world.

LunaNightshade.jpg.1a035acdf00a077f91948fee8bcc47c5.jpg

Luna Nightshade

In the world of professional wrestling, there exists a shadowy figure known only as Luna Nightshade. This enigmatic wrestler's past is shrouded in mystery, and her true identity remains a well-guarded secret.

Emerging onto the wrestling scene with an aura of intrigue and enigma, Luna Nightshade immediately captivated fans and opponents alike with her unique, mysterious gimmick. She is known for her striking red and white face paint, adorned with cryptic geometric shapes that seem to hold hidden meanings. Her ring attire is a masterpiece of enigmatic symbols and patterns, reflecting her deep connection to the unknown.

In the ring, Luna Nightshade embodies her enigmatic persona with a wrestling style that leaves opponents bewildered. Her signature move, "The Puzzle Lock," is as complex and enigmatic as her gimmick, leaving her adversaries struggling to decipher and escape its mystifying hold.

Beyond the squared circle, Luna Nightshade remains a true enigma, rarely revealing any personal information or engaging in public appearances. She is a captivating and enigmatic presence in the wrestling world, a puzzle that fans yearn to solve and a master of the art of mystery.

_c331ae04-73f9-4547-8d12-fbfe05be7112-removebg-preview.png.a199eeda9c0d3a8a7c71e8474e60d553.png

9-087657890--0987-removebg-preview.png.0e8b24ccf01e5a35e8d588f598997a00.png

• Like 6