AI Generated Cornellverse Content

4 hours ago, Jaysin said:

I'm not having luck with ai, so hoping someone can give me a bit of guidance. I'm trying to generate two workers, one is a muscular guy about Randy Savage's size, but where's a mask with the Union Jack on it. The other worker is a body builder type worker with Union Jack facepaint. 

Any chance someone would be down to DM me and help me figure AI out for myself?

Also remember, as smart as the AI is certain terms confuses it. For example with the Randy Savage size it's better to describe power-lifter, etc because it will see the name "Randy Savage" and will either block the prompt or create something that looks just like him like this lol.

_8aa1fda2-a134-4935-9b11-b2465ab06637.thumb.jpg.eb9c758bd8d0e11226b8823984ae1e44.jpg

Opposed to "power-lifter build"

_a5582483-0e9c-4b2d-ab36-c77dde3b688b.thumb.jpg.4a8d429c234c0749b68a4b3dff557761.jpg

Edited by Wrenegade
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

Thanks to gaz, dvdWarrior, and DAVEFan for helping me!

I saw the DM thing, but somehow it must not have fully registered in my brain, so my apologies for the publicity of it all.  Very glad to help though, if I did, especially after I got similar help myself just yesterday. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dvdWarrior said:

I saw the DM thing, but somehow it must not have fully registered in my brain, so my apologies for the publicity of it all.  Very glad to help though, if I did, especially after I got similar help myself just yesterday. 

Same @Jaysin my bad I completely glanced over that part. My apologies 😅. Good thing is we are all new to this and learning together lol. 

• Like 1

Unsure if this has been posted elsewhere, so just yell at me if so: Anyone using ChatGPT 4 and Dall-E 3, I believe they are starting to roll out an integrated system. So now you can directly upload an image and ask it to try and recreate it.

image.png.4f7b8bf70a3c4f7fea9ae01b0d6c3c7d.png

image.thumb.png.75ef0d8d7d93d0458e618a80cf1cc131.png

As you can see, still not perfect since I rushed the prompts and you will definitely want to word the prompts better than me, but this is pretty cool. Probably won't be able to do proper 1:1 replications, but really sick feature now.

• Like 7

@Atticus I have one random chat that has only the picture reader, so I've used this a few times - dropped a picture, asked for a description to use in DALL-E, then took it back to another chat. It looks like you are getting way more accurate results when it lets you do it in the same chat window. Excited for this plus the build in GPT APIs they are rolling out this week. I think I should be able to build custom framework for making renders, logos, etc that should make the creation process a lot easier.

• Like 1

It could be the issue that this new rollout for ChatGPT isn't out globally yet. I have a friend who doesn't have the same layout as me yet, but I imagine by tomorrow or the next few days anyways it'll be available for everyone more? For reference, when I first open up ChatGPT this is what my landing page looks like

image.thumb.png.5ae4d6840e3a6a1f9bcd51588e2e600a.png

My sidebar looks different than before too where all my previous prompts and chats were. However if you do have this layout, it could just be an issue where I sometimes have to specify that I want a prompt to trigger DALL-E 3 for it to get going. I think it's just a slow rollout right now because I'm getting a lot more errors than usual, so I imagine the website is probably crunching itself to roll out globally.

On a completely unrelated side, I've decided to kinda sorta dabble in more re-doing stuff CVerse stuff. So figured I'd start with the company that I really loved when I first got into TEW years ago: Ring of Fire!!! And it killed me when they closed. Anyways, here is my spin on it all.

image.thumb.jpeg.cdb43bb6c8f96197229658c02f1d327f.jpegimage.jpeg.2d16e9928e3633ad69b0bde6a3ed36b8.jpeg

ROF_Championship_alt2.jpg.f5accaca8f5e93dcaf4ba91c980e0e16.jpgROF_Tag_alt2.jpg.a6bf2a3aedb4a3825981b9a9ae459b07.jpg

And while I'm not a huge fan of this render for the game, however, I love this render.

image.png.0e1ddfc442a56768513a664657905953.png

image.jpeg.143fb51d90f25ef615f3194860ac5a1e.jpeg

• Like 9

On 10/29/2023 at 4:22 PM, HurkaDurk69 said:

These creations are all great, but has anyone tried creating a non-descript/ugly looking wrestler? All of the creations on here are quite good looking or has a specific thing going for them that makes em standout more(not gonna lie and say I have looked at all of them with a lot focus)

I tried "non-descript look" and it blocked the prompt.

This is the one thing that bothers me about all of my creations... they all look like models/movie stars. I know it may be a small thing to have a hang up about, however in my head I can't get over it. I mean are they all at 90+ sexappeal. I mostly make renders for wmma5 amd I can't seem to make normal everyday looking people. Since I need the images from the waist up, I am also not particularly keen on all of them being super muscular. They are all morbidly obese or super jacked, I can't make it give me people with no muscle defenition or people to fill smaller weight classes.

6 hours ago, I am Malice said:

This is the one thing that bothers me about all of my creations... they all look like models/movie stars. I know it may be a small thing to have a hang up about, however in my head I can't get over it. I mean are they all at 90+ sexappeal. I mostly make renders for wmma5 amd I can't seem to make normal everyday looking people. Since I need the images from the waist up, I am also not particularly keen on all of them being super muscular. They are all morbidly obese or super jacked, I can't make it give me people with no muscle defenition or people to fill smaller weight classes.

I think I used "slightly weathered" on Alex Braun above. That and his age means he doesn't look like a model. But yes, it's a problem, and it's especially a problem for female characters.

HgnHqhO.pngE4ZaQjd.pngt12gBxO.pngPifABXK.pngNsvoPDE.png

Animal Harker - Big Bruiser Findlay - Big Bruiser Findlay - Ginji Kisaka - Naonobu Murakami

B2hZE22.pngF8VlRNe.pngEq2kVrx.pngdQOi02z.pngWSA4zXP.png

Nobuharu Yokokawa - Sharaku Okimasa - Sojuro Sen - Sojuro Sen (thin version) - Yoriie Ippitsusai

bF2Kvo2.pngF627wip.pngGRxYYVn.png

Ikki Hosaka - Ikki Hosaka (bulked up) - Ikki Hosaka (if bulking up went wrong)

XYIQ6z2.pngUMEhVXb.pngQ6p9W9D.png4sOJJgI.pngd0sb0mW.png

Elemental - Elemental II - Elemental III - Elemental IV - Elemental V

KgkIEHC.png

Elemental VI

IKQnGZQ.pngsWn5ZL9.pngWqAFA2r.pngWxiywmB.pngbnagPAm.pngpPHW4kJ.pngSYmdwxK.png

Edited by arlovski
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, arlovski said:

HgnHqhO.pngE4ZaQjd.pngt12gBxO.pngPifABXK.pngNsvoPDE.png

Animal Harker - Big Bruiser Findlay - Big Bruiser Findlay - Ginji Kisaka - Naonobu Murakami

B2hZE22.pngF8VlRNe.pngEq2kVrx.pngdQOi02z.pngWSA4zXP.png

Nobuharu Yokokawa - Sharaku Okimasa - Sojuro Sen - Sojuro Sen (thin version) - Yoriie Ippitsusai

bF2Kvo2.pngF627wip.pngGRxYYVn.png

Ikki Hosaka - Ikki Hosaka (bulked up) - Ikki Hosaka (if bulking up went wrong)

XYIQ6z2.pngUMEhVXb.pngQ6p9W9D.png4sOJJgI.pngd0sb0mW.png

Elemental - Elemental II - Elemental III - Elemental IV - Elemental V

KgkIEHC.png

Elemental VI

IKQnGZQ.pngsWn5ZL9.pngWqAFA2r.pngWxiywmB.pngbnagPAm.pngpPHW4kJ.pngSYmdwxK.png

These are great, who are the last set of guys?