AI Generated Cornellverse Content

2 hours ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

How do you guys describe a wrestling gear like Alexa Bliss with the cleavage thing? 

I assume you mean something like this

image.png.dac7cc6ab32d9fdaf2e253cfbc854e57.png

I've tried a couple different prompts to generate this exactly and while I haven't been able to get a proper 1:1 like Alexa's attire, I got four that I felt like at least got into the ballpark.

image.png.72bfefc5e20cd5ef7fcd2ab0cdd2e52d.pngimage.png.cf0c90c5adb954f6f6fcc18aaf838788.pngimage.png.3fbe32c064e609d002541a387a86db77.png

image.png.c0bbfbfef3a09de6970cc78388f47de9.png

PROMPT 1: sleeveless black and metallic blue. leather halter neckline collar and open back crisscross crop top

PROMPT 2: sleeveless black and metallic blue crisscross cutout crop top with two strap neck collar

PROMPT 3: sleeveless black and metallic blue crisscross leather halter neckline collar and open back crop top

PROMPT 4: sleeveless black and metallic blue leather halter collar, crossover cut out crop top

Mentioning the halter neckline/collar seems to be key. "Crisscross", "cut out", "strappy" seem to all work before crop top. I feel like you shouldn't always have to include sleeveless, but it can be finicky sometimes, so I did it just to be safe. There is probably some master key sentence to be made out of these keywords, but the idea is there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I've been tinkering with Midjourney. It's a lot less restrictive but I have not been able to narrow it down to a style that I like just yet. I'm not sure if I will continue with it, because it's a paid subscription, but these two came out well IMO. I don't know how I feel about them yet but will keep tinkering with it.

LaDamadelasSombras.jpg.bb3e95d970ae08f7cee3a3a86761bdb5.jpg

La Dama de las Sombras (The Lady of Shadows)

TheShadowShepherd.jpg.00b078c3364809b0087d1f5ca78667e3.jpg

The Shadow Shepherd

"La Dama de las Sombras" (The Lady of Shadows) is a mysterious and captivating figure in the world of professional wrestling. With a gimmick deeply rooted in the Day of the Dead traditions, she carries an air of eerie elegance and an aura of silence that intrigues fans and unnerves opponents.

Her mask, an intricate skull design, is a work of art and an ethereal and haunting visage that conceals her expression, and her somber presence demands attention.

What sets "La Dama de las Sombras" apart is her silence; she never utters a word. Instead, she is accompanied by her enigmatic manager, known simply as The Shadow Shepherd. He is a solemn and intimidating figure, dressed in a dark robe, who speaks for her in a deep, resonant voice that commands the arena's attention.

In the ring, La Dama de las Sombras employs a wrestling style that blends grace and power, capturing the essence of her eerie character. Her signature move, "El Abrazo Eterno" (The Eternal Embrace), is as captivating as it is effective, leaving opponents both mesmerized and defeated.

Outside the ring, she is known for her enigmatic charisma and her unique alliance with The Shadow Shepherd. Together, they create an unforgettable duo that leaves fans and opponents alike spellbound. "La Dama de las Sombras" is not just a wrestler; she's a haunting enigma in the world of lucha libre, a silent specter that brings Day of the Dead traditions to life with every move and every match.

coolray87_Hispanic_female_long_hair_Aztec_luchador_wrestling_ma_9d3728d2-0334-4686-9fbd-db84621c8f46-removebg-preview.png.273b175ed1889b5bb85cef8da9b5327a.png

coolray87_tao_luthor_sambreton_by_zachres_in_the_style_of_photo_28450b0f-1978-4d42-ae68-d6355a68b510-removebg-preview.png.57510b9e0a0a11f450ffd07b44953fe1.png

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Atticus said:

I've tried a couple different prompts to generate this exactly and while I haven't been able to get a proper 1:1 like Alexa's attire, I got four that I felt like at least got into the ballpark.

image.png.72bfefc5e20cd5ef7fcd2ab0cdd2e52d.pngimage.png.cf0c90c5adb954f6f6fcc18aaf838788.pngimage.png.3fbe32c064e609d002541a387a86db77.png

PROMPT 1: sleeveless black and metallic blue. leather halter neckline collar and open back crisscross crop top

PROMPT 2: sleeveless black and metallic blue crisscross cutout crop top with two strap neck collar

PROMPT 3: sleeveless black and metallic blue crisscross leather halter neckline collar and open back crop top

PROMPT 4: sleeveless black and metallic blue leather halter collar, crossover cut out crop top

Mentioning the halter neckline/collar seems to be key. "Crisscross", "cut out", "strappy" seem to all work before crop top. I feel like you shouldn't always have to include sleeveless, but it can be finicky sometimes, so I did it just to be safe. There is probably some master key sentence to be made out of these keywords, but the idea is there.

Thanks a lot. English is not my main language so sometimes it lacks in vocabulary. 

29 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Been trying on bing those prompts and every time got blocked

Edit: it's the crop word that is blocking everything

Edited by hollywoodshinebox

2 minutes ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

Been trying on bing those prompts and every time got blocked

I did mine through Dall-E and was getting blocked a fair amount, had to force it to keep trying until it created some. Might be a Bing thing since I understand it is a bit more conservative at times. I opened up Bing though to try with the prompt that Dall-E gave me. I removed "cut out" from the prompt and it seemed to work a bit more. The Dall-E 3 prompt is lengthier, so you might find a better way to shorten it down.

"Digital 3D render of a 25-year-old Caucasian person with an MMA build, captured in a slightly zoomed-out portrait. Her appearance is a sweet supermodel look. Her long hair is straight and platinum blonde, and her dark blue eyes radiate a gentle charm. She is wearing a sleeveless, crossover crop top that combines black and metallic navy blue colors, complete with a leather halter collar. White background."

I tried that exact same prompt 5 times without changing anything and it got blocked 2 times. The 3 times it worked, it just gave me 1 image instead of the usual 4 I got from Bing before.

image.png.59778423130833e23fada82368c7151a.png

• Like 4

Best way to make sure your belt is usable is to open it in your Photo Viewer which is usually the default. Drag that top center and bottom center line to the belt. If you can cut it down to 1024x512 it should come out good. Bare minimum you have to get the vertical below 800... I advise 750 to 512.

alabama.thumb.jpg.8fe737946db68f6aa94ef070d80a906f.jpgalabamatest2.thumb.jpg.4f7d65bcaef9f6d14e19beb63eb88e28.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

X9sFhHb.pngZGTKqvX.pngclfMo9J.pngaCuqmxJ.png1kBiF2J.png

Animal Harker - Big Bruiser Findlay - Bulldozer Brandon Smith - Bunrakuken Torii - Dynamite Narahashi

1A6Fy3P.pngkY169PT.pngFoIrPUz.pngRuHL7vj.png7N5eeXq.png

Funakoshi - Giant Brody - Ginji Kisaka - Goemon Inoue - Gonkuro Nakanishi

WjkMqED.pngwxGdxg2.pngzSCvJgj.pngen21jha.png3KnoqCP.png

Ichiro Mitsukuri - Ikki Hosaka - Inejiro Yoshizawa - Kadonomaro Kamisaka - Kazu Yoshizawa

eYUGYuJ.pngXVdjgZG.png4Zge1Zr.pngPzobgHk.pngYlPYgRi.png

Kiyotaka - Koyo Kinoshita - Mabuchi Furusawa - Marvel Malloy - Masayuki Shiga

kPkrHax.pngxebPrzs.pngjenS9SB.pngZOgDS7G.pngf5aed4N.png

Naonobu Murakami - Naozane Goto - Nobuharu Yokokawa - Noburo Ikoma - Nobuyuki Kubo

GN21rVQ.pngY5X9sv7.png8l737MS.pngeCQcId2.pngIUhG7wH.png

Noritoshi Miura - Pistol Pete Hall - Razan Okamoto - Referee Tawaraya - Roku Sotomura

wqlw9Gm.pngZLDxSmR.pngnnCX1iv.pngU4YCnMs.pngzomBwxU.png

Rokuemon Matsushita - Sharaku Okimasa - Shozo Kawamata - Sofu Ozawa - Sojuro Sen

1IBruNZ.pngXdYmq2B.pngvdO9jHh.pngRQ4Awr2.pnghM5AXBV.png

Storm Spillane - Suguru Emoto - SUKI - Takenori Doi - Tanyu Toshusai

posQ7w8.pngkkaMETR.pngeHFwD4c.png23qLEk2.png7I0tha3.png

Toshinobu Taku - Yoriie Ippitsusai - Yoshifusa Maeda - Yoshinaka Taku - Yoshisada Matsuzawa

YNNRFE7.png

Yutaka Ogata

xL5LNyK.pnghvMGsw3.pngZ0ZVfqR.pngEGXabMY.png

Aaron Andrews - El Leon - El Pharao - Enygma

• Like 11

I'm not having luck with ai, so hoping someone can give me a bit of guidance. I'm trying to generate two workers, one is a muscular guy about Randy Savage's size, but where's a mask with the Union Jack on it. The other worker is a body builder type worker with Union Jack facepaint. 

Any chance someone would be down to DM me and help me figure AI out for myself?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jaysin said:

I'm not having luck with ai, so hoping someone can give me a bit of guidance. I'm trying to generate two workers, one is a muscular guy about Randy Savage's size, but where's a mask with the Union Jack on it. The other worker is a body builder type worker with Union Jack facepaint. 

Any chance someone would be down to DM me and help me figure AI out for myself?

I was going to try out the prompt:

"Wrestler.  40 year old muscular white male.  He wears a mask with the Union Jack on the front."

But it told me I can't put in any more prompts just now, so I'm not sure if that one would be helpful or not.  Still learning all this myself. 

EDIT:  Seems I can submit more prompts after all.  Got this result.  Forgot the whole headshot, 3d render, daz 3d thing though, because I got in a hurry.  Came up with this one first.

Union Jack.jpg

Edited by dvdWarrior
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

I'm trying to use Bing now and it's been "creating" for like five minutes. Is that normal?

For me it's like that sometimes.  Usually, it's pretty quick.  I think it seems to go slower after you've submitted a lot of prompts in a day.  It's possible that site traffic may have something to do with it too.

36 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

I'm trying to use Bing now and it's been "creating" for like five minutes. Is that normal?

With Bing it depends on traffic. Usually you get 15 “boosts” per day which allows you to create quickly. Once those expire you can still create but just not as fast. The number of boosts should display next to the yellow lightening bolt near the “create” button. Sometimes if the traffic is really bad it won’t let you create, no matter how many boosts you have.

Most important thing is to be as descriptive as possible. For example with the mask, make sure you specify whether it’s a luchador mask, hockey mask, medical mask, etc. I’ll definitely help you whenever you need I’m no expert but I’ve been using it a while to know a bit. Just let me know. 😎

• Like 1