SWF: Supreme World Challenge (CVerse 2020)

Brett Biggins vs Remo

Darryl Devine vs James Prudence

American Machine vs Pirata Malvado

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Mikey Lau vs Oliver Kobb

Main Event:

Nicky Gilbert vs Spencer Spade

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

• Like 1

Brett Biggins vs Remo

What has Brett done to get killed like this.

Darryl Devine vs James Prudence

Coin Flip

American Machine vs Pirata Malvado

American Machine sucks.

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

The Dallas Cowboys are the higher ranked team.

Mikey Lau vs Oliver Kobb

Mikey is in the title picture

Main Event:

Nicky Gilbert vs Spencer Spade

Spencer is way more popular

• Like 1

Brett Biggins vs Remo

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Mikey Lau vs Oliver Kobb

Main Event:

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

• Like 1

Brett Biggins vs Remo

Is Brett's contract up? Looks like he's about to get mauled.

Darryl Devine vs James Prudence

Just a gut feel; a preference if nothing else.

American Machine vs Pirata Malvado

I don't see any value in having American Machine go over here.

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

The Cowpokes are just better, right?

Mikey Lau vs Oliver Kobb

Like I've said before, I think Mikey is a dark horse candidate to play a big role at the top of the card in the near future. A run of wins against midcarders stabilizes him after the PPV loss and gets him on track to credibly challenge again.

Main Event:

Speaking of the future, Spencer Spade is THAT GUY when you plan things out two or three game years down the road. He's an actual cornerstone. And while I think Gilbert also had a lot of value, it's not as clear cut as Spade's. I see it as an Orton/Cena scenario. While Cena eventually blew up and became one of the top stars of all time, there were some rough stretches at the beginning. Orton was anointed from the start. 

BONUS: Yes.

Edited by GOLD NECKLACE
  • Like 1

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 31

Brett Biggins vs Remo

Poor Brett...

With the Main Event you've gone for, I feel like this is a passing of the torch episode with the youngsters getting a chance to shine

American Machine doesn't get many singles wins these days

The Cowboys are higher on the ladder

Mikey Lau vs Oliver Kobb

Mikey is on the rise

Main Event:

Spade is the guy to build around for the next five years

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

Yes

• Like 1

Brett Biggins vs Remo

Brett is splattered

Personal preference.

Yeah, let's try something different.

Both teams have some upside but the Rock City Stars haven't truly established their character yet.

Mikey Lau vs Oliver Kobb

Easy enough rebound for Lau but I'm curious how this grades. If Kobb does well here again, more main show time being the enhancement guy for him probably.

Main Event:

Nicky got his win on that tag match but I think Spencer is winning the feud overall.

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Sure. Let's do it.

Comments on diary / last episode: Crippler in an aquarium eh...I wonder if he's feeling snappy. XD

• Like 1

SUPREME TV NEO NETSTREAM.jpg

SUPREME TV EPISODE 31

(Tuesday, week 3, August 2020. Ferrell Center, Waco, TX. Attendance: 11866)

Remo def. Brett Biggins (73)

A match to work the crowd to open the show in Texas. Remo dominated from start to finish a weaker opponent like Biggins. The Destruction Sector where Remo fans where seated celebrated every spear while the rest of the arena tried to cheer up Biggins. It was totally unproductive because Remo was on fire and Biggins could only get some offense in bursts that lasted for a few seconds. Remo finished Biggins with The Destroyer in only 8 minutes. The former 4-time SWF World Heavyweight champion put one of the most dominant performances of the year so far.

Spencer Spade copia.png     Nicky Gilbert copia.png    Eric Eisen mini.png

ANGLE: "The Supreme Star" Spencer Spade is in the ring to provoke Nicky Gilbert. Spade says Gilbert is getting undeserved support by SWF fans and he should be getting much more recognition. Spade can't stand that he defeated Gilbert at The Supreme Challenge 40 and the fans still seem to love him. The crowd boos Spade. Nicky Gilbert comes out and they got into an argument. SWF booker Eric Eisen decided to step in saying that he has "seen enough" and books a match between them for tonight's Main Event (69)

Darryl Devine def. James Prudence  (58)

Mighty Fine was 0-5 in singles matches in SWF, while Platinum was 1-6 this year. Both of them where ready to change their luck in a match where storytelling was the key. Prudence's trash talking and cockiness towards Devine and the fans, opposed to Devine's underdog nature should have been a good combination.

However, Prudence and Devine didn't have a good night and they were caught in a slow fight on the ground that lated for too long. They unsuccessfully tried to submit each other for a lot of time. Then, Platinum could end the match with a roll-up but Devine kicked off in time. Later, Devine hit the Devine Dream Drop to win the match in 16 minutes. First victory in a singles match in SWF for Darryl Devine.

Angry Gilmore mini.png

ANGLE: Angry Gilmore comes out to anger the local fans. The fans start "Gilmore s**ks" chants and the heel says "I know everything is bigger in Texas" getting a positive reaction from the crowd, until he continues "...but nothing here is bigger than my d**k". Automatically Gilmore got massively booed while at the announcers table they were in shock. Gilmore said more controversial things like "I don't understand that thing about cowboy hats. Are you still in the wild west here? You look damn stupid!" (80)

American Machine def. Pirata Malvado (51)

The Scourge Of Mexico vs the patriotic American Machine seemed like an interesting match up in Texas. But it wasn't a big deal as Pirata Malvado's popularity in America is still limited and American Machine is clearly on the decline. The difference in size (Pirata is a lightweight, Machine a heavyweight) didn't translate into a one sided contest as Pirata was good to move around the ring and create chaos. American Machine couldn't keep up with that pace but, when he was able to connect the Old Glory on Pirata, American Machine secured the victory in a short 6 minute match that failed to steal the show.

Krissy Angelle copia.pngimage.png

ANGLE: The superhot manager Krissy Angelle and her client "Big Money" Brandon James are in the ring. Angelle says Atom Smasher and Brandon James destroyed Steven Parker and The Crippler. Instead of finding positive that The Crippler apologized to Steven Parker after the match for not being able to help him, Krissy Angelle says she feels sorry for The Crippler. Angelle says The Crippler is in "the worst form of his career" and announces that next week Brandon James will face The Crippler in a singles match. Angelle is completely sure that "Brandon James will destroy The Crippler!" (70)

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger def. The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna) (61)

The Dallas Cowboys could not take revenge against The Unleashed Bumfholes at Welcome To The Jungle. Probably that's the reason they went all out from start and with Ranger and Manna starting the action it quickly turned into a wild brawl. Two babyface tag teams were in the ring but the Texan crowd undoubtedly backed their Dallas Cowboys. Dillon tried to finish Manna with the Crackdown bur Ryan Turner saved his partner.

Later Ranger and Ryan Turner were the legal men. Turner attempted a comeback but he took too much time pretending to play the guitar in the air. Ranger reacted with a clothesline and The Dallas Cowboys took over again. Dillon got tagged in later and The Dallas Cowboys connected the Rodeo Driver on Ryan Turner before Dillon pinned him. Solid victory at home for The Dallas Cowboys.

Mikey Lau def. Oliver Kobb (70)

Accompanied by his manager Damian Carvill, Mikey Lau's entrance got the biggest pop of the night. At the announcers table, Emma Chase commented "The Dragon is very hot these days and Carvill has clearly benefitted him". The fans were against Lau as expected because the charismatic Oliver Kobb was his opponent. In a match that was all about storytelling, Kobb had a strong start and in less than 2 minutes went for the Fast Ball but Lau avoided it and replied with a flying kick.

After a phase where they were still very even, Mikey Lau connected another flying kick and then a taekwondo kick. Carvill was on ecstasy but Kobb kicked out at 2, bringing the crowd to its feet.

Kobb showed true resilience to stay in the match, but it was a matter of time before Lau used one of his finishers. Finally, Lau hit Kobb with the Dragon Whip to win the match in 15 minutes.

Eric Eisen mini.png     image.jpeg

ANGLE: SWF booker Eric Eisen announces that next week Supreme TV will be in Canada. Eisen reminds the huge success that was Toronto Takeover earlier this year and is sure that we'll see a great episode next week.

SWF up2.png

Eric Eisen also announces that the new TV show UPRISING will debut in only two weeks and will be on Thursdays. He reminds that there will be a brand split and UPRISING roster will be formed by some current Supreme TV wrestlers, some RIPW wrestlers that will be promoted and some new signings...

image.pngvdDamian Carvill mini.png

Mikey Lau and his manager Damian Carvill hadn't gotten backstage yet. Carvill asks for a microphone. The manager tells Eric Eisen that he feels sorry for what happened in the Cage Match for the SWF World Heavyweight title between Rocky Golden and Mikey Lau (where Lau got DQ for using a foreign object that Carvill gave him).

Carvill says "it was all my fault. I lost my mind. It was because of the emotion of a close match. I screwed it up". After admitting his mistake, Carvill says Lau should be given "another title shot. He deserves a new opportunity. It wasn't his mistake, it was my mistake. He shouldn't be penalized!". Eric Eisen doesn't say a word and leaves the ring thinking about it (70)

Main Event:

Nicky Gilbert copia.pngvst white.pngSpencer Spade copia.png

Nicky Gilbert def. Spencer Spade (73)

After The Supreme Star defeated the Aussie Prodigy at The Supreme Challenge 40 in what Spade labelled "a battle for the future of SWF", a tag team match that won Gilbert's team and different segments where they showed there were tensions between them, we finally get a rematch.

Spade tried to slow down the match shouting to the local crowd, but Gilbert didn't want to waste more time to get his hands on Spade and the match turned into a wild brawl. Their similar sizes produced again a very close match.

Spade ran away a few times but Gilbert ran after him and attacked him at the ramp. There Gilbert connected the Fisherman's Suplex and Spade was twisting in pain down his back. Gilbert had the advantage but could not capitalize because Spade was always close to the ropes to touch them if Gilbert attempted a pinfall or submission.

Spade's tactics worked well for a couple of minutes until Gilbert delivered another Fisherman's Suplex toward the middle of the ring... 1... 2... 3! Duane Fry yelled "the Aussie Prodigy has done it! Nicky Gilbert beats Spencer Spade in 15 minutes in the biggest moment of his wrestling career so far, what an emotional moment for him!" while the crowd celebrated to end the show.

SHOW RATING: 77

image.png

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

TEW Insider.png

TCW WINS WEEKLY BATTLE, SWF AND TCW TIED WITH ONE WEEK REMAINING

3aug.png

Aaron Andrews def. Doc Hammond (91) in the Main Event of TCW Presents Total Wrestling. TCW tied SWF in the 1st place with only one week remaining in the August ratings war.

Nicky Gilbert def. Spencer Spade (73) in one of the weakest Main Events of the year in Supreme TV.

Joss Thompson & Roger Cage def. Running Wolf & Trent Shaffer (79) in USPW American Wrestling. USPW is far from their competitors again this month.

Supreme TV will close August with an episode in Canada. Eric Eisen and his boys will have to keep an eye on TCW while they try to impress the Canadian fans.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Congratulations to @Rhaums, you were the best in this round.

@GOLD NECKLACE is the new leader with @SIser187 and @KyTeran 3 points behind. Welcome to the diary to @Chaddes, I hope to see you again for the next round.

Predictions results for Supreme TV episode 31

@Rhaums 5/6
@Temes1066 4/6
@KyTeran 4/6
@GOLD NECKLACE 4/6
@Chaddes  4/6

@Charasmatic Enigma 4/6

@DinoKea 3/6
@SIser187 3/6

Predictions leaderboard (total points)

@GOLD NECKLACE 28/36 + 4 bonus
@SIser187 26/36 + 3 bonus
@KyTeran 25/36 + 4 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 25/30 + 3 bonus
@DinoKea 22/30 + 5 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma 21/30 + 3 bonus
@CGN91 14/18 + 2 bonus
@Temes1066 12/18 + 1 bonus
@Shmoe II 10/12 + 1 bonus
@Rhaums 10/12
@StanMiguel 7/12 + 1 bonus
@Chaddes 4/6

On 7/26/2024 at 4:47 PM, GOLD NECKLACE said:

Brett Biggins vs Remo

Is Brett's contract up? Looks like he's about to get mauled.

On 7/28/2024 at 8:44 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

With the Main Event you've gone for, I feel like this is a passing of the torch episode with the youngsters getting a chance to shine

As people like @GOLD NECKLACE or @Charasmatic Enigma guessed, there's something going on. But it's not that someone's contract is finishing or I'm passing the torch to the youngsters exactly. The main reason is the brand split that will take place in two weeks with the start of the 'B' show UPRISING. As Eric Eisen said some wrestlers from Supreme TV will move to UPRISING. Also the new Supreme Wrestling University graduates (some of them designed by you using your rewards) will debut in RIPW very soon. Both SWF UPRISING and RIPW Next Gen will be part of the diary.

On 7/26/2024 at 9:53 AM, Temes1066 said:

American Machine vs Pirata Malvado

American Machine sucks.

American Machine vs Pirata Malvado

I don't see any value in having American Machine go over here.

19 hours ago, SIser187 said:

Yeah, let's try something different.

American Machine doesn't get many singles wins these days

In an episode where there were some upsets I decided to go with American Machine to balance that trend a little bit and also because he is still much more popular in USA than Pirata Malvado. It's the second straight win for American Machine in singles matches after beating Justin Sensitive. A mini-push for him after he's been putting over many guys.

Mikey Lau vs Oliver Kobb

Like I've said before, I think Mikey is a dark horse candidate to play a big role at the top of the card in the near future. A run of wins against midcarders stabilizes him after the PPV loss and gets him on track to credibly challenge again.

Mikey Lau vs Oliver Kobb

Mikey is on the rise

Mikey Lau vs Oliver Kobb

Easy enough rebound for Lau but I'm curious how this grades. If Kobb does well here again, more main show time being the enhancement guy for him probably.

Mikey Lau vs Oliver Kobb

Mikey is in the title picture

@GOLD NECKLACE as you could see, Damian Carvill is already working on it. We'll see if he's successful or not. @SIser187 yeah, it was an important match for both of them. Not the best performance from Kobb (47) but Lau (70) guided him to a good result. I still trust Kobb as a valuable asset and I'll tell you that he's going to be kept in Supreme TV.

Spencer is way more popular

Speaking of the future, Spencer Spade is THAT GUY when you plan things out two or three game years down the road. He's an actual cornerstone. And while I think Gilbert also had a lot of value, it's not as clear cut as Spade's. I see it as an Orton/Cena scenario. While Cena eventually blew up and became one of the top stars of all time, there were some rough stretches at the beginning. Orton was anointed from the start. 

Spade is the guy to build around for the next five years

Nicky got his win on that tag match but I think Spencer is winning the feud overall.

The biggest upset of the night came in the Main Event! I knew this Main Event was a big risk in many ways. It didn't get a great rating (73) and also the favorite didn't win the match. They got 78 at The Supreme Challenge 40 so it wasn't their best match but obviously it wasn't easy to replicate.

I like Spencer but I thought Nicky needed more to win. Now they are 1-1 and you can bet there will be a third match. You can say Spencer lost, but I said Spencer was going to get more importance and they were in the Main Event. And still we got a better rating than USPW American Wrestling which was ridiculous. So I'm happy after all.

@GOLD NECKLACE Spade is one of my aces in the long term, no doubt about it. I like your Orton/Cena comparison. Going off topic I've always been an Orton fan.

Comments on diary / last episode: Crippler in an aquarium eh...I wonder if he's feeling snappy. XD

@SIser187 LOL!

Edited by newbiezness

Live from Calgary, Canada

image.jpeg

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 32

Brett Biggins vs Scythe

Frederique Antonio Garcia vs Nicky Gilbert

Mainstream Hernandez vs One Man Army

Robbie Wright vs ???

SWF North American Title Shot Match

Paul Huntingdon vs Roderick Remus vs Steven Parker vs Zeus Maxmillion

Main Event:

Brandon James vs The Crippler

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month?

Comments on diary / last episode:

Brett Biggins vs Scythe

Brett Biggins is revived by some mystical power after Remo killed him just for Scythe to kill him!

Feels kind of slamdunky.

Unless Hernandez cuts one hell of a promo prematch, the Canadian crowd might cheer the hell out of him and boo the hell out of the ultra patriot aligned OMA.

Robbie Wright vs ???

I like the mystery box.

Honestly, a Primus-Parker feud feels like a viable long term NA program.

Main Event:

These two had a bit of a rivalry a decade prior over the North American strap. I wonder if Crippler revives his...snappy ways to get into Brandon's head and steal a victory here.

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Feels like you're going strong so yes.

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? Yeah, it's you vs TCW but I think your angle strength will really push this forward.

• Like 1

Brett Biggins vs Scythe

Brett Biggins dies again? Crazy.

Frederique Antonio Garcia vs Nicky Gilbert

Even if it means re-establishing Frederique, there's no reason for Nicky to lose.

Mainstream Hernandez vs One Man Army

I like Mainstream, but OMA could get the bizarro world W here.

Robbie Wright vs ???

It's a fun wrestling trope. The surprise opponent usually takes the match.

Paul Huntingdon vs Roderick Remus vs Steven Parker vs Zeus Maxmillion

I had initially picked Remus, but went back and changed it after considering the storyline implications in the longer term. Unless you're just filling time by feeding a short term thing to Primus. 

Main Event:

Brandon James vs The Crippler

My guess is that, since you've been teasing the return of Lobster Warrior, The Crippler loses here, and it inspires the move back into the lobster suit. James gets a bump from the win and Lobby gets a bump from the nostalgia gimmick change. Win-win.

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes.

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? Also yes.

Edited by GOLD NECKLACE
  • Like 1

Brett Biggins vs Scythe

Robbie Wright vs ???

Main Event:

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? Yes

Edited by KyTeran
I have no idea why a Ye was attached to the front of Brett Biggins name.
  • Like 1

Brett Biggins vs Scythe

Robbie Wright vs ???

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? No I think TCW will top us

• Like 1

Brett Biggins vs Scythe

Squash

Frederique has died down since his explosive debut, and we haven't seen too much of him recently

Personal preference

Robbie Wright vs ???

Big debut?

Parker vs Primus seems like a good NA feud

Main Event:

Tough one, but James has been booked fairly strong throughout so I'll back him

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

Yes

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month?

Yes

• Like 1

Brett Biggins vs Scythe

Robbie Wright vs ???

Paul Huntingdon vs Roderick Remus vs Steven Parker vs Zeus Maximillion

Main Event:

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? Yes

• Like 1

SUPREME TV NEO NETSTREAM.jpg

SUPREME TV EPISODE 32

(Tuesday, week 4, August 2020. Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Attendance: 11969)

Scythe def. Brett Biggins (70)

After Remo defeated Biggins to open the show last week in 8 minutes, at the announcers table Duane Fry and Emma Chase discussed if Scythe could beat that time or not. They ended up debating who the top heel in SWF was, but that was a different topic. Biggins hopes for a win were very limited as he's 0-5 in singles matches this year and is facing Scythe, who is on a 12 wins streak.

The match did its job to work the crowd. Biggins connected a few moves during the first couple of minutes. After a powerbomb, The Reaper took over to smash Biggins with a succession of running powerslams that finished with the Choke Slam. Scythe won in 7 minutes, beating Remo's mark. "Absolutely dominant performance" said Emma Chase.

Stable_UnleashedAwesomeness.jpgJefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.pngRandy Unleashed copia.pngbZimmy_Bumfhole_altpreview.png    Eric Eisen mini.png

ANGLE: Unleashed Awesomeness are in the ring. The Unleashed Bumfholes congratulate The Awesomeness because in only two days they'll celebrate 100 days as SWF World Tag Team champions. Randy Unleashed says "Unleashed Awesomeness is a rare exception in the history of wrestling because the two best tag teams of their era are together in the same group" and "no other faction in the world has 8 World Tag Team titles!". Zimmy says he wasted "too much time" until he realized that Unleashed Awesomeness is "the best thing that has ever happened to SWF".

SWF booker Eric Eisen appears after Zimmy's words. Eisen says he congratulates The Awesomeness as well but announces that next week there will be a Four-Way Tag Team Title Shot Match between Faith & Old Glory, Hawaiian Crush, The Dallas Cowboys and The Deadly Sins to decide which tag team will face The Awesomeness at Under Control for the titles (74)

Nicky Gilbert def. Frederique Antonio Garcia  (67)

After beating Spencer Spade last week the Aussie Prodigy has another difficult opponent tonight. Frederique Antonio Garcia attacked the Canadian fans with his famous "what's up sissies?" phrase. The fans sided with the Aussie Prodigy as expected and Nicky Gilbert had a strong start dismantling Frederique. The controversial heel reacted with an elbow blow and tried to roll-up Gilbert but the Aussie kicked out at 2.

Gilbert and Frederique grabbed each other and then fought on the ground. Frederique tried to submit Gilbert with a dragon slayer but Nicky finally reverted it to a figure four. After a long fight Frederique escaped. Later, Gilbert connected the Fisherman's Suplex and this time Frederique couldn't kick out. Big win for Nicky Gilbert in 12 minutes.

stable_hollywooduncensored copia.pngimage.pngJS Hollywood Uncensored copia.pngimage.pngLB Hollywood Uncensored.png

ANGLE: All smiles in Hollywood Uncensored as they come out with their entrance theme and raise their hands making the "V" sign when the song says "...unbeatable team in this town of dreams we reign supreme". They take the ring triumphantly and are immediately booed by the Canadian fans. After high-fiving the entire team, Hollywood Bret Starr brags about their victory over All-American Army in the 4vs4 Cage Escape Match at Welcome To The Jungle. Bret Starr says their Canadian member Mainstream Hernandez (who gets timid applause) was the one who escaped the cage and "One Man Army could do nothing about it" (he tried to grab his leg in the last moment)".

mini all.american.jpgOne_Man_Army-allame.pngValiant-allame.pngRogue-allame.png

All-American Army comes out. Jack Giedroyc says "it's a pleasure to be here in Canada. Wouldn't it be a nice place for a Commonwealth Punch?" as he gets a great crowd reaction. Valiant takes the mic to say "hold on, hold on, Jack" and then he challenges Hollywood Bret Starr to a match between One Man Army and Mainstream Hernandez, where One Man Army would get a title shot at Bret Starr's NETSTREAM Intercontinental title if he defeats Mainstream Hernandez.

An euphoric Bret Starr says "there's no way One Man Army can beat Hernandez anywhere, but... here in Canada? Are you kidding me?" and accepts the challenge making the crowd go crazy in Calgary (87) 

If One Man Army wins earns a shot at NETSTREAM Intercontinental title

One Man Army def. Mainstream Hernandez (78)

The crowd was divided before the match even started between the babyface One Man Army and the Canadian Mainstream Hernandez. They intended to steal the show and it was indeed a great bout. Mainstream Hernandez showed his aerial skills early on delivering a moonsault. Later, One Man Army took the advantage with a chop machine gun that put the crowd on its feet. Hernandez replied with a double kick and both wrestlers were left on the ground while the crowd applauded.

Bret Starr's confidence was very different now and he sent Justin Sensitive to help Hernandez from the ringside somehow, but Giedroyc intercepted him with a Commonwealth Punch that was widely celebrated in Calgary. Fueled by the energy of the fans, One Man Army completed a good combination before the Guided Missile to pin Hernandez for the victory. Match Of The Night.

image.png Ana Garcia: How are you doing tonight? I have a big surprise for you, Calgary! From Calgary, Alberta, Canada, "The Maaaaan" Morgan Maloooooooooone!

Morgan_MaloneSWF copia.png

Local hero "The Man" Morgan Malone makes his entrance in Calgary to The Killers' song "The Man". Big surprise for the fans in Calgary that sing together to welcome Malone.

Morgan Malone def. Robbie Wright (43)

The King Of Charisma was the opponent for the new signing. Malone wanted to impress the fans but Wright was eager for a victory as well and it ended in a wild brawl from the very beginning. But they didn't do a good job and it was one of the worst matches of the year in Supreme TV. These two young wrestlers blew it and thankfully this match only took 7 minutes. Morgan Malone finished Wright with the Malone In The Dark. A win is a win after all.

Eric Eisen mini.png     vdDamian Carvill mini.pngimage.png

ANGLE: SWF booker Eric Eisen takes a microphone and announces that he's taken a decision after last week Damian Carvill apologized for giving Mikey Lau a foreign object during his Cage Match against Rocky Golden at Welcome To The Jungle and asked for another title shot for his client saying it was his fault and not Lau's fault.

Damian Carvill and his client Mikey Lau come out to hear the decision. Eisen says "I do like that you apologized for what you did, Carvill. However, I can't pass this kind of things as it damaged the great show Rocky and Mikey were putting. That's the reason I've booked a Four Way World Heavyweight Title Shot Match between Angry Gilmore, Des Davids, Remo and your client Mikey Lau for the next week".

Damian Carvill and Mikey Lau were in disbelief and stormed backstage (75)

Steven Parker def. Zeus Maxmillion, Paul Huntingdon and Roderick Remus (69)

A very interesting Four Way Match to decide the next challenger for Primus Allen. They tried to steal the show. During the first minutes, Zeus Maxmillion and Roderick Remus dominated the match. Maxmillion delivered an insane double decker german suplex to Parker and Huntingdon, while Remus made one submission attempt after another.

Later, Paul Huntingdon sent Remus out of the ring with a clothesline but Maxmillion hit him with a big boot from behind. Steven Parker attacked Maxmillion with a crossbody to pin but Maxmillion kicked out at 1. Parker got up extremely quick to wait for Maxmillion with the Future Shock to secure the victory. Best moment of the year for Steven Parker so far. Now Steven Parker will face Primus Allen at Under Control.

Steven Parker copia.png     DEMOLITION stable copia.pngKristen_Pearce_alt-removebg-preview copia.pngPrimus Allen Demolition copia.pngAvalanche Demolition copia.pngChill Demolition copia.png

ANGLE: As soon as Steven Parker won the match, Demolition came out from the crowd to attack The Sensational. SWF North American champion and The Domination punished Parker for half a minute before Roderick Remus returned to help Steven Parker. Kristen Pearce tells her clients "don't worry, there will be more opportunities to get our hands on him!" (56)

image.png     lobstercanada copia.png

Many fans were already expecting The Crippler's return to his old gimmick Lobster Warrior. A custom theme song plays and it took some times for the Canadian fans to realize it was a parody of U2 song "Sunday Bloody Sunday". But the reaction to the chorus was fantastic with the entire Scotiabank Saddledome on its feet singing "Warrior, Lobster Warrior!" and the camera pointing at a "Lobster Warrior, Made In Canada" sign that a veteran fan was proudly holding in reference to the fact that he started to use the gimmick in Canada before joining SWF. Lobster Warrior waved back at them moving his claw delighting the fans in Calgary (70)

Main Event:

image.pngvst white.pngimage.png w/image.png

Lobster Warrior def. Brandon James (70)

Brandon James' superhot manager Krissy Angelle wasn't happy about the unexpected change, she was actually furious yelling inaudible things. Lobster Warrior moved his claw towards her imitating the sign of talking too much, a funny moment that made the fans laugh. Brandon James used the opportunity to attack Lobster with a stunner. The crowd booed him and the storytelling began.

Brandon James was going to punish Lobster Warrior for a long time while the crowd cheered the new babyface. Around the 10 minute mark, James connected the Big Money Move and it seemed that it all was over until Lobster caught the ropes with his left claw to avoid the 3-count.

A fantastic lobster tail hit even things, but James replied with a DDT. Lobster grabbed James to slow him down and took the action to the ground where he finally put James in the Lobster Claw. Angelle yelled again but she couldn't stop James from tapping out. After 16 minutes, the crowd was already celebrating Lobster's victory when he kissed the mat in respect to Canada, which made the fans chant "Warrior, Lobster Warrior!". The Clipper successfully completed his turn face and his gimmick change to Lobster Warrior.

SHOW RATING: 77

32 ratings.png

• Like 2

TEW Insider.png

TCW SHOWS CONSISTENCY TO WIN AUGUST WAR

image.png

Aaron Andres & Jay Chord def. Joshua Taylor & Matt Hocking (92) in the Main Event of TCW Presents Total Wrestling. TCW wins the monthly ratings war for the third time this year after tying with SWF for the 1st place last month.

Faith McGee def. Alicia Stong (80) in USPW American Wrestling that starts to show signs of improvement.

Lobster Warrior def. Brandon James (70) in the Main Event of Supreme TV. The ratings for the last two episodes have dropped. Could this be the reason behind Eric Eisen's decision to do a brand split? The brand split will take place next week with the debut of the new 'B' TV show SWF UPRISING.

augppvratings.png

On the other hand, SWF had the best PPV of the month for the first time this year and surpassed USPW for the third consecutive month. Welcome To The Jungle was a huge success as the first PPV of the new season that started after The Supreme Challenge 40.

RIPW Summerclash was used to end some title reigns in the belief that some of these wrestlers will be recalled to SWF to be part of SWF UPRISING. The Rhode Island company will welcome next week a new generation of Supreme Wrestling University talents that will have the difficult task of replacing the recalled wrestlers.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

RIPW_alt-removebg-preview.png

RIPW PRESENTS A NEW GENERATION OF SUPREME WRESTLING UNIVERSITY TALENTS

Bruce_RIPW.png     Cecil_RIPW.png     Clyde_RIPW.png    Harold_RIPW.png

Bruce Burnett (Face) - Cecil Roberts (Face) - Clyde Moore (Face) - Harold Reed (Face)

Joe_RIPW.png     Matt_RIPW.png     Ranjan_Kumar_RIPW-removebg-preview.png    Ray_RIPW.png

Joe DiMarco (Heel) - Matt Dan (Face) - Ranjan Kumar (Face) - Ray Martell (Heel)

Theodore_Savage_RIPW-removebg-preview.png     Vic_RIPW.png     Vin_RIPW.png     PJ_RIPW.png

Theodore Savage (Heel) - Vic Fenix (Heel) - Vin Lizzy (Face) - PJ Richardson (Announcer)

Wrestlers created by readers using rewards

Joe DiMarco @Wrestling Machine

Ranjan Kumar and Theodore Savage @KyTeran

Vic Fenix @DAVEFAN95

Vin Lizzy @StanMiguel

Ray Martell (37-year-old former football player) has 61 popularity

Clyde Moore (29-year-old former kick boxer) has 22 popularity

The rest starts with 0 popularity

Edited by newbiezness
Ranjan Kumar was listed as a heel by mistake
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

RIPW roster analysis (before Supreme Wrestling University talents join the company)

(Popularity in New England)

MAJOR STARS

Forrest Ratzloff RIPW_Championship-removebg-preview copia.png HEEL Current RIPW champion. Former RIPW Tag Team champion, RIPW March To Victory winner. 26 yo. 31 pop (+8). The Specimen gimmick (very good). White hot.

STARS

Warwick Good FACE Former RIPW USA champion, RIPW March To Victory winner. 25 yo. 29 pop (+7). The Bad Man gimmick (great). Very Hot.

WELL KNOWN

Samson Sharpe HEEL part of the tag team Texan Justice. Former RIPW USA champion. 25 yo. 26 pop (+4). Bruiser For Hire gimmick (adequate). Cooled.

Moriarty Schnell RIPW_USA-removebg-preview copia.png HEEL Current 2x RIPW USA champion. 21 yo. 25 pop (+12). Pretty Boy gimmick (great). Hot.

RECOGNISABLE

Rocky Weatherfield FACE Former RIPW Tag Team champion. 23 yo. 22 pop (+7). Fighting Underdog gimmick (poor). Cooled.

Hank Whitman FACE 22 yo. 21 pop (+5). Blue Collar gimmick (great). Warm.

Hoss Handley HEEL part of the tag team Texan Justice. Former RIPW USA champion. 24 yo. 20 pop (+5). Bruiser gimmick (adequate). Cooled.

Whole Lotta Marvin FACE Former RIPW Tag Team champion. 24 yo. 19 pop (+9). Positivity Unleashed gimmick (great). Cooled.

Marty Simmons RIPW_Tag-removebg-preview copia.png FACE Current RIPW Tag Team champion. part of the tag team All Night Party. 23 yo. 19 pop (+9). Party Animal gimmick (adequate). Cooled.

Stevie Stanley RIPW_Tag-removebg-preview copia.png FACE Curren RIPW Tag Team champion. part of the tag team All Night Party. 23 yo. 19 pop (+9). Party Animal gimmick (very good). Cooled.

Zap Powerson FACE. 23 yo. 18 pop (+8). Musclebound hero gimmick (adequate). Cooled.

Kingsley Cristopher HEEL Former RIPW Tag Team champion. part of the tag team The Magic Boys. 23 yo. 16 pop (+3). Self Obsessed Fool gimmick (adequate). Warm.

Newquay Brown HEEL Former RIPW Tag Team champion. part of the tag team The Magic Boys. 23 yo. 16 pop (+3). Self Obsessed Fool gimmick (great). Warm.

UNIMPORTANT

Curt Meritt HEEL part of the tag team The Rhode Island Scholars. 21 yo. 15 pop (+10). Barron Royal's Lackey gimmick (very good). Cooled.

Drew Danson FACE 22 yo. 14 pop (+8). Dancing Goofball gimmick (great). Cooled.

Roderick Flack HEEL 21 yo. 13 pop.(+7). Smug Pretty Boy gimmick (great). Cooled.

Zharnel Zephaniah HEEL 24 yo. 13 pop (+4). MMA Bad Ass gimmick (great). Cooled.

Zeke Cromstock FACE 23 yo. 12 pop (+8). Man Of Integrity gimmick (very good). Cooled.

Son Of Vengeance HEEL 19 yo. 11 pop (+7). PsychoBully gimmick (legendary). Cooled.

Clubber Ball FACE 21 yo. 11 pop (+3). Wrecking Machine gimmick (very good). Cooled.

Barron Royal HEEL part of the tag team The Rhode Island Scholars. 20 yo. 10 pop (+5). Ivy League gimmick (very good). Cooled.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

Congratulations to @Wrestling Machine for a perfect score.

@GOLD NECKLACE is still the leader with @Wrestling Machine 1 point behind and @SIser187 and @KyTeran 3 points behind.

Predictions results for Supreme TV episode 32

@Wrestling Machine 6/6 + 2 bonus
@SIser187 5/6
@GOLD NECKLACE 5/6
@KyTeran 5/6
@Charasmatic Enigma 5/6
@Temes1066 5/6

Predictions leaderboard (total points)

@GOLD NECKLACE 33/42 + 4 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 31/36 + 5 bonus
@SIser187 31/42 + 3 bonus
@KyTeran 30/42 + 4 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma 26/36 + 3 bonus
@DinoKea 22/30 + 5 bonus
@Temes1066 17/24 + 1 bonus
@CGN91 14/18 + 2 bonus
@Shmoe II 10/12 + 1 bonus
@Rhaums 10/12
@StanMiguel 7/12 + 1 bonus
@Chaddes 4/6

On 7/30/2024 at 1:47 AM, SIser187 said:

Unless Hernandez cuts one hell of a promo prematch, the Canadian crowd might cheer the hell out of him and boo the hell out of the ultra patriot aligned OMA.

On 7/31/2024 at 4:35 PM, GOLD NECKLACE said:

Mainstream Hernandez vs One Man Army

I like Mainstream, but OMA could get the bizarro world W here.

@SIser187 I thought that putting Hollywood Uncensored as a group bragging about their win over All-American Army in the 4vs4 Cage Match at Welcome To The Jungle would split the fans, but I also used Jack Giedroyc to use the Commonwealth card (with that Commonwealth Punch line, a move that I've talked about in his matches).

Doing the match in Canada and the euphoric feeling of last victory was the excuse to make Hollywood Bret Starr accept giving a title shot to OMA if he defeated Hernandez (you know Bret Starr doesn't like to defend his NETSTREAM Intercontinental title even if it was created to be defended in TV frequently).

Robbie Wright vs ???

It's a fun wrestling trope. The surprise opponent usually takes the match.

On 8/1/2024 at 3:28 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Robbie Wright vs ???

Big debut?

@Charasmatic Enigma Yep. "The Man" Morgan Malone making his debut in his hometown Calgary. It was a bad rating (43) but Morgan Malone had such a low popularity that I had to put him against another wrestler with low popularity. Clearly USPW hasn't worked too much on lifting Malone during these months.

Honestly, a Primus-Parker feud feels like a viable long term NA program.

Parker vs Primus seems like a good NA feud

Paul Huntingdon vs Roderick Remus vs Steven Parker vs Zeus Maxmillion

I had initially picked Remus, but went back and changed it after considering the storyline implications in the longer term. Unless you're just filling time by feeding a short term thing to Primus. 

Seems like most of you agree that Steven Parker is a good challenger for Primus Allen. After a slow start in this diary, I gave Steven Parker a push from May to The Supreme Challenge 40. Atom Smasher defeated Steven Parker in the season finale event, but Smasher has lost only 1 singles match this year so... New opportunity for The Sensational to shine, let's see how he responds.

Main Event:

These two had a bit of a rivalry a decade prior over the North American strap. I wonder if Crippler revives his...snappy ways to get into Brandon's head and steal a victory here.

Main Event:

Brandon James vs The Crippler

My guess is that, since you've been teasing the return of Lobster Warrior, The Crippler loses here, and it inspires the move back into the lobster suit. James gets a bump from the win and Lobby gets a bump from the nostalgia gimmick change. Win-win.

Main Event:

Tough one, but James has been booked fairly strong throughout so I'll back him

Lobster Warrior returns! I understand @GOLD NECKLACE or @Charasmatic Enigma reasoning. It could have worked too. I went for the shocking win to relaunch The Crippler for a last run with the Lobster Warrior gimmick that was born in Canada. He had to complete his turn face, it was @SIser187 who chose to turn him using a reward. In Canada with his old gimmick he was going to get the fans behind him. Brandon James' Krissy Angelle teased that The Crippler was in the worst form she had ever seen him so Crippler needed to come out as a different persona (Lobster Warrior) to win.

• Like 1

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 33

James Prudence vs Joey Morgan

The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna) vs Wall Street Wolverines (Monty Trescarde & Sammy Smoke)

Makutsi vs Morgan Malone

SWF World Tag Team Title Shot Match

Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Deadly Sins (Atlas & John Greed)

Bear Bekowski vs Darryl Devine

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight Title Shot Match

Angry Gilmore vs Des Davids vs Mikey Lau vs Remo

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

James Prudence vs Joey Morgan

The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna) vs Wall Street Wolverines (Monty Trescarde & Sammy Smoke)

Makutsi vs Morgan Malone

Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Deadly Sins (Atlas & John Greed)

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight Title Shot Match

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

• Like 1

James Prudence vs Joey Morgan

The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna) vs Wall Street Wolverines (Monty Trescarde & Sammy Smoke)

Makutsi vs Morgan Malone

Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) vs The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Deadly Sins (Atlas & John Greed)

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight Title Shot Match

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No. Although the main event should be a high end grade getter.

• Like 1