All Elite Wrestling League

NEWS

Darius Martin, Bryan Danielson and Nick Wayne returned clean drug tests at Collision.

Tay Melo has returned from maternity leave.

Don Callis has retired from the wrestling business at the age of 60 and therefore left AEW. Don Callis Family have been disbanded as a result.

Aaron Solo has left AEW as his contract expired and he was not offered an extension.

NJPW and Stardom have established a positive relationship.

Dani Luna has won the PROGRESS Women’s Championship, defeating Rhio.
Maria de la Rosa has won the RevPro Undisputed British Women’s Championship, defeating Dani Luna.

• Like 2

FORBIDDEN DOOR
Sunday, week 4, June 2024
Current card
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - Bryan Danielson (c) v Zack Sabre Jr
WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - Jamie Hayter (c) v Maki Itoh
WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - Lucha Brothers (c) v Minoru Suzuki & Tomohiro Ishii
WORLD TRIOS CHAMPIONSHIP - Blackpool Combat Club (c) v Hechicero, ??? & ???
INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - Roderick Strong (c) v KENTA
Kenny Omega v Hiromu Takahashi
Mercedes Moné v Macey Estrella
MJF v Matt Riddle

BLOOD & GUTS
Sunday, week 3, July 2024
Current card
BLOOD & GUTS - The Elite (The EVPs, Adam Page, Jack Perry & ???) v Team Austin (Kenny Omega, Drew Galloway, Eddie Kingston, ??? & ???)
If The Elite win, Steve Austin is removed as Chief of Staff and must leave AEW and Kenny Omega must rejoin The Elite. If Team Austin win, The EVPs must step down as EVPs.

ALL IN LONDON
Sunday, week 4, August 2024
Current card
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - Bryan Danielson or Zack Sabre Jr (c) v Sami Zayn
WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - Jamie Hayter or Maki Itoh (c) v Mercedes Moné

• Like 1

LEAGUE TABLE
After 21 weeks

1. The Peak of Perfection - 38 matches, 83 points (27-9-2)
1. Black Lotus - 39 matches, 80 points (26-11-2)
3. The Golden Lion Club - 38 matches, 73 points (24-13-1)
4. Timeless Ensemble - 38 matches, 70 points (23-14-1)
5. The Bryan Danielson Appreciation Society - 37 matches, 62 points (20-15-2)
6. Team Swerve - 37 matches, 54 points (18-19-0)
7. TV Network - 37 matches, 37 points (12-24-1)
8. The Spooky Club - 35 matches, 31 points (10-24-1)
9. Team WooItsNathan - 37 matches, 9 points (3-34-0)

(wins-losses-draws)

The transfer/signing window has now closed. Wrestlers cannot be signed until the end of the season unless one of your wrestlers becomes unavailable.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

@Martel123 @christmas_ape @AURELIA @DinoKea @stratusfaction @Dawn @PH71 @KyTeran @Wrestling Machine

WEEK 21 FIXTURES

DYNAMITE
The Spooky Club v The Bryan Danielson Appreciation Society - men tag
The Peak of Perfection v Team Swerve - women tag
The Golden Lion Club v TV Network - men tag

RAMPAGE
The Spooky Club v Team WooItsNathan - men trios

COLLISION
The Spooky Club v TV Network - women singles
Timeless Ensemble v The Bryan Danielson Appreciation Society - women singles
Team Swerve v Team WooItsNathan - men singles

The deadline for selections is 19:00 UK time 14:00 US East coast time on Wednesday 14 August.
@christmas_ape If you have any objections to The Spooky Club having three matches this coming league week, then please let me know. I have put your team in for three so we can finish this first season in the next two game weeks.
@Wrestling Machine Black Lotus don't have a match as you only have one match left, so you would have to miss one of the weeks.

UNAVAILABLE
Tenille Dashwood (maternity leave)

Edited by Nobby_McDonald
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

@Martel123 @christmas_ape @DinoKea @stratusfaction @Dawn @PH71 @KyTeran @Wrestling Machine

Hello everybody.

Season 1 of the AEW League should have two league weeks left until it finishes. Thank you to you all for your participation in the first season and I hope you have enjoyed participating as much as I have running the league.

Can you please confirm your intention or not to continue in Season 2. Once I have all your answers, I know how many spaces I have to invite new participants for Season 2 (the league can have a maximum of 10 teams) and also I can put out some proposed rule changes to a vote (some rules changes I will introduce without a vote).

Team managers who continue in Season 2 will retain all their current wrestlers (of course you can make signings and release wrestlers during the close season window) and you can choose to change your team name if you wish between seasons.
Any team manager who does not wish to continue will see their team disband and all the wrestlers become AEW League free agents.

All of you please let me know what you want to do either by posting in this thread or by sending me a private message.

Edited by Nobby_McDonald
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

@Martel123 @christmas_ape @DinoKea @stratusfaction @Dawn @PH71 @KyTeran @Wrestling Machine

Hello everybody.

Season 1 of the AEW League should have two league weeks left until it finishes. Thank you to you all for your participation in the first season and I hope you have enjoyed participating as much as I have running the league.

Can you please confirm your intention or not to continue in Season 2. Once I have all your answers, I know how many spaces I have to invite new participants for Season 2 (the league can have a maximum of 10 teams) and also I can put out some proposed rule changes to a vote (some rules changes I will introduce without a vote).

Team managers who continue in Season 2 will retain all their current wrestlers (of course you can make signings and release wrestlers during the close season window) and you can choose to change your team name if you wish between seasons.
Any team manager who does not wish to continue will see their team disband and all the wrestlers become AEW League free agents.

All of you please let me know what you want to do either by posting in this thread or by sending me a private message.

I'm in for season 2!  Somebody has to lose, right?!

• Like 1

@Martel123 @christmas_ape @Dawn @Wrestling Machine

Hello :)

As yet I have not had confirmation as to if you want to continue AEW League in Season 2. Please let me know as soon as convenient for you.

I will shortly be sending out an invite to two people to join the league. Based on you all continuing, if these two people join that will give us the maximum of ten.

@The Lloyd @KB24

Hello The Lloyd and KB24.

You have both expressed interest in this AEW League in the past and Season 1 is shortly going to finish. With Team WooItsNathan definitely dropping out of the league, there is a minimum of 2 spaces available for new teams to join the league.

Hence, I would like to invite the two of you to create your own team and join the league for Season 2. The basics of what a manager does is to sign wrestlers to their team, release wrestlers and make new signings as they see fit (through choice) or are forced to (injury, wrestler leaves AEW and such like) and select their wrestlers for the upcoming matches.

Once Season 1 has finished there will be a minimum of 4 in game weeks until Season 2 starts. During this off season, new managers can create their teams and sign their wrestlers and existing managers can make changes to theirs. However, to give new managers a fighting chance, they will be allowed to make 5 signings each for their team before the signing/transfer/release window opens in the close season for existing managers.

Please let me know if you are interested. :)

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, christmas_ape said:

Yes sorry, I'm up for it. 

I've been very poor at responding though so if you get further interest feel free to kick me out. I do like popping in to see how my guys are doing though, even if it's rarely positive. 

You're in for Season 2. :) I have at least 2 spots for new teams even if all current managers continue.

I do recommend you make changes to your team. Satnam Singh and Abadon have been probably the worst performing male and female wrestlers not only in the AEW League, but in my AEW in game as a whole. They have been costing you a lot of points, even with the random number element of selecting winners. When they compete, they drag your win percentage chance right down and therefore your team gets allocated far fewer numbers in the random number generator.

Edited by Nobby_McDonald

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, christmas_ape said:

I mean I guess I could but how spooky is the spooky club without abadon... 

Will there be a list of free agents posted over the break?

Every manager has the choice to change their team name in the close season if they want to.

Once the season has finished (likely to be the next in game week after the one I am about to start), then all continuing managers have the choice to release anybody they want to from their squads before the start of the window. This is not compulsory and there is no limit, so if somebody wants a complete refresh they can release their whole squad if they want. Equally if they are happy with all their squad, they don't have to release anybody before the full window opens.
A new rule will be coming in though where a wrestler signed in one window cannot be released until the next window (unless they become unavailable) and also a released wrestler cannot be resigned until the next window.
In addition, Team WooItsNathan will not be continuing so all their squad will become free agents.

Once these releases have been done, I shall post a free agent list (of all wrestlers signed to AEW in the game that are not a member of an AEW League team). New managers will get to sign five wrestlers each to give them a fair chance before the close season signing/transfer/release opens for continuing managers.

The off season will run for a minimum of 4 in game weeks and Season 2 will start when this period is up, everybody has their squads set and the current, proposed and new rules are in place. I will probably detail them at the end of this game week, though it may be at the conclusion of the season.

Edited by Nobby_McDonald
  • Like 2

SHOW PREVIEWS

DYNAMITE
The Spooky Club (Malakai Black & Danhausen - random selection) v The Bryan Danielson Appreciation Society (Bryan Danielson & Jon Moxley)
The Peak of Perfection (Thunder Rosa & Deonna Purrazzo) v Team Swerve (Mercedes Moné & Rosemary - default selection)
The Golden Lion Club (Lucha Brothers) v TV Network (Matt Cardona & Jay Lethal)
OWEN HART FOUNDATION MEN'S TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND - Gravity v Drew Galloway
OWEN HART FOUNDATION MEN'S TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND - Jake Hager v Samoa Joe
OWEN HART FOUNDATION MEN'S TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND - Dante Martin v Mike Bennett
The EVPs v Kenny Omega & Eddie Kingston

RAMPAGE
The Spooky Club (Satnam Singh, Danhausen & Malakai Black - random selection) v Team WooItsNathan (Kip Sabian, Bandido & The Butcher - default selection)
OWEN HART FOUNDATION MEN'S TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND - Colt Cabana v AR Fox
Hechicero v Wheeler Yuta
Dark Order v Best Friends & Orange Cassidy

COLLISION
The Spooky Club (Julia Hart - random selection) v TV Network (Tessa Blanchard)
Timeless Ensemble (Toni Storm) v The Bryan Danielson Appreciation Society (Hikaru Shida)
Team Swerve (Swerve Strickland - random selection) v Team WooItsNathan (Bandido - random selection)
OWEN HART FOUNDATION WOMEN'S TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND - Tay Melo v Mercedes Moné
FTR v House of Black
Dr Britt Baker D.M.D. v Maki Itoh
Daniel Garcia v Ethan Page

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, christmas_ape said:

I mean I guess I could but how spooky is the spooky club without abadon... 

Will there be a list of free agents posted over the break?

Breaking news... Sting has announced his intention to retire in game. Emi Sakura already announced hers, so you'll be down 2 squad members for the new season straight away.

1 hour ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

@Martel123 @christmas_ape @Dawn @Wrestling Machine

Hello :)

As yet I have not had confirmation as to if you want to continue AEW League in Season 2. Please let me know as soon as convenient for you.

I will shortly be sending out an invite to two people to join the league. Based on you all continuing, if these two people join that will give us the maximum of ten.

think I'm going to pull out for this next season. Was really fun playing with y'all here!

• Like 1

@noteddysteinblock

Hello noteddysteinblock.

We now have a further space available in the league and I notice you are listed as a follower of this dynasty. I offer you the same invitation as I offered The Lloyd and KB24 for you to join the league for Season 2 as a manager with a new team. Please let me know as soon as convenient if you would like to join.

PRE SHOW
Tessa Blanchard beat Nyla Rose in 9:14 by pinfall with a Piledriver. 49

AEWDynamite.jpg.dacec0bb096775238f029fbc08460cb5.jpg
DYNAMITE
Wednesday, week 3, June 2024
Knoxville Civic Coliseum, Knoxville, Tennessee (6,500 capacity)
Announcers: Excalibur, Taz and Tony Schiavone

We start the show with Steve Austin in the ring. He says he is look forward to tonight's main event where his men EVP Kenny Omega and Eddie Kingston are going to kick the asses of The EVPs Matt and Nick Jackson... and he's looking forward to Blood & Guts where Drew Galloway joins his men as well as two others to go into a war against The Elite... a war we will win... and force Matt and Nick to step down... and that's the bottom line... cos Steve Austin said so. 87

DanteMartin.jpg.36f5f64f85001745611703afcc34edcf.jpg v MikeBennett4.jpg.17f24ae0b61000f672cd67a2bcd900ed.jpg
OWEN HART FOUNDATION MEN'S TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND
Dante Martin v Mike Bennett (with Maria Kanellis)

A very good opening match where Dante had the better of it when the pace picked up and Bennett was better when the action stayed on the mat. Speed and agility won the day on this occasion as Dante went one better than his brother and advanced in 9:40 by pinfall with a Springboard Cutter. 60
Dante and Bennett have pretty good chemistry.
Dante benefitted from a hot new move.

Lexy Nair is backstage and with the AEW League almost finished it's first season, instead of a League Report, instead she is with the Women's World champion Jamie Hayter and Dr Britt Baker D.M.D. Lexy asks the champion about Maki Itoh's attack on her last week... Hayter is furious and vows to hurt Itoh at Forbidden Door... but first this week on Collision she is going to enjoy watching her good friend Britt Baker beat her... Baker says the doctor is in and Saturday night Itoh is in for a world of pain. 54

MalakaiBlack.jpg.57d37268946c23dbcb229fdf03bfbc10.jpgDanhausen13.jpg.f02f5a4c114d5b29570745b02b11f37a.jpg v BryanDanielson15.jpg.3bffea097145563244d086369bf7c7d8.jpgJonMoxley.jpg.ef6b3192ed8c29c331bb77468449c8c6.jpg
AEW LEAGUE
The Spooky Club (Malakai Black & Danhausen) v The Bryan Danielson Appreciation Society (Bryan Danielson (World champion) & Jon Moxley (World Trios champion)

Even though BDAS were far too good for The Spooky Club, this was still a good match. The expected win came in 8:05 when Moxley submitted Danhausen with a Bulldog Choke, but both Black and Danhausen emerged from the match with credit despite the loss. 74
Danhausen performed worse than everybody else (51, next worst Black 64)
Danielson and Moxley have great chemistry.
Danhausen benefitted from a hot new move.
Danielson's performance stood out.

World Trios champions Claudio Castagnoli and Wheeler Yuta come out to the ring to join their Blackpool Combat Club team mates and it's an impressive sight with all four men holding championship gold... Alex Marvez then appears in the ring seemingly from nowhere and Moxley part jokes that he will shit his pants if he makes a wrong move in the ring... Marvez asks them about the World Trios Championship defence at Forbidden Door against Hechicero and his mystery partners... Moxley says he can bring the best from Mexico, they thrive from fighting the best... Castagnoli says they are the best trio in the world and it shows Hechicero is afraid if he won't name his partners. 52

JakeHager.jpg.0bd6ff1d2abe7e5073eb4b9189336fac.jpg v SamoaJoe7.jpg.db0cdf981f1c35d346d77b89aaf2fce8.jpg
Jake Hager v Samoa Joe

Despite not being at his best, Joe still had far too much for Hager, who even though he has been in AEW since pretty much the beginning has never truly seemed to find his feet. Joe won in 9:26 by submission with a Kokina Clutch. 65
Joe far out performed Hager 72-51
Joe seemed off his game.

After getting the win, Joe gets a mic... he says he needs somebody to fight at Forbidden Door... so after watching who has been coming and going through the door in recent weeks... Jeff Cobb... you're a big, tough dude... but you aren't as big or tough as me... you and me at Forbidden Door. Cobb isn't here as NJPW have a show of their own tonight, but knowing Jeff Cobb, he won't back down from Joe's challenge. 67

ThunderRosa4.jpg.9b7e458b9081322490af9d8cdac0e7b7.jpgDeonnaPurrazzo7.jpg.44e734c643fa57c8ab7a247fde260f6d.jpg v MercedesMon(8).jpg.a74ecfa0e40a93156028ee0ec3259e31.jpgRosemary(1).jpg.e72d6476c72efdb3fa70b9b6d7bc66dd.jpg
AEW LEAGUE
The Peak of Perfection (Thunder Rosa (with Konnan) & Deonna Purrazzo) v Team Swerve (Mercedes Moné & Rosemary)

Team Swerve both went with purple hair for tonight's match. While Moné was the class of the match, Rosemary was at the other end of the scale. The Peak of Perfection didn't take long to cotton on to this, isolated Rosemary and took full advantage. They won in 11:21 when Purrazzo submitted Rosemary with a Venus di Milo. 67
Moné out performed everybody else (76, next best Purrazzo 63)
Rosemary performed worse than everybody else (46, next worst Rosa 61)
The Peak of Perfection win Season 1 of the AEW League.

While other members of The Peak of Perfection come to the ring to celebrate their triumph, cameras instead quickly cut backstage where we see all the male members of LAX except Konnan putting in a vicious assault on The Acclaimed and Daddy Ass. LAX leave their victims lying and bleeding on the concrete floor. 50

Gravity.jpg.50dbf0f63b40d84b6b198338d5b5a6cf.jpg v DrewGalloway15.jpg.d6bc83c87eb6603b0bba0e43fa537e7b.jpg
Gravity v Drew Galloway

After nearly six months, we finally have the last match in the first round of the men's tournament. On commentary, Excalibur informs everybody that Nick Nemeth, Orange Cassidy, Lance Archer, Nick Jackson, Vincent and Miro all received byes in the first round. This was a very one sided match, though well received. Galloway got as easy a win as he may ever get in 7:05 by pinfall with a Claymore Kick. 65
Galloway far out performed Gravity 82-37
Galloway benefitted from a hot new move.
Galloway looked excellent.

Renee Paquette is backstage with the Undisputed Kingdom. Bennett is smarting after his loss earlier in the night, while Renee asks Roderick Strong about his Forbidden Door International Championship defence against KENTA... Strong replies that they will crush KENTA and send him back to Japan. 61

PentaEl0M17.jpg.053e32e50ecf2c698bb2aeb4860b7768.jpgFenix11.jpg.64df68cd78e4cf03784d8a3fd7655daa.jpg v MattCardona(2).jpg.97e8cce2c79df68dc5d0f649a15b4bb4.jpgJayLethal2.jpg.893b99c4e14c2d3d2e97e2bd896b8984.jpg
AEW LEAGUE
The Golden Lion Club (Lucha Brothers (World Tag Team champions, with Alex Abrahantes)) v TV Network (Matt Cardona & Jay Lethal (with Sonjay Dutt))

Cardona and Lethal didn't wrestle badly. They were simply totally outclassed by the best tag team in the world today. To give TV Network credit, they stuck it out and battled hard. Lucha Brothers won in 12:10 when Fénix pinned Lethal with an Assisted Fear Factor. 77
Lucha Brothers are the first team to win 10 times, doing so in 12 matches.

Cameras cut backstage where we see MJF and Riddle engaging in a fight amongst the production equipment and other backstage paraphanalia. Both give as good as they get, Riddle showing his laid back seemingly care free attitude won't stop him in a fight. Arena security and AEW officials manage to break up the fight with a struggle, leaving both men shouting at each other. 73

MattJackson3.jpg.932aaf36519da352873a92894da5622f.jpgNickJackson4.jpg.c9e47a8aca9230b75815de9dc3e2e455.jpg v KennyOmega3.jpg.faa03db44009ad5fdcc58047a82eec0f.jpgEddieKingston3.jpg.a34fcdee27e50e3f786c477d9d42704e.jpg
The EVPs (with Adam Page, Jack Perry and Jake Roberts) v Kenny Omega & Eddie Kingston (with Drew Galloway and Steve Austin)
There was often chaos in and around the ring with so many combustable elements present and the hatred both groups have for each other. Intespersed with it was some superb wrestling. It all gelled together for a tremendous match that was very well received. Austin's men got the better of it tonight in 18:35 when Omega pinned Nicholas with a One Winged Angel. 81 - match of the night

Show rating: 80
AEW increased popularity in 24 regions.
Attendance: 6,500 (sell out)
TV rating: 1.60 (1,205,126 viewers and 2,057,178 overall)

Dynamite was AEW's best show in 2024
The EVPs v Kenny Omega & Eddie Kingston was AEW's 5th best match in 2024
Lucha Brothers v Matt Cardona & Jay Lethal was AEW's 19th best match in 2024
Dynamite drew AEW's 4th highest crowd in 2024 (the highest for a non pay per view)
Dynamite drew AEW's highest TV rating in 2024

QUICK RESULTS
Kenny Omega & Eddie Kingston beat The EVPs
Lucha Brothers beat Matt Cardona & Jay Lethal (league match)
Drew Galloway beat Gravity in Owen Hart Foundation Men's Tournament First Round
Thunder Rosa & Deonna Purrazzo beat Mercedes Moné & Rosemary (league match)
Samoa Joe beat Jake Hager in Owen Hart Foundation Men's Tournament First Round
Bryan Danielson & Jon Moxley beat Malakai Black & Danhausen (league match)
Dante Martin beat Mike Bennett in Owen Hart Foundation Men's Tournament First Round

• Like 2

PRE SHOW
Riho beat Anna Jay in 9:08 by pinfall with a Jumping Knee Attack. 43

AEWRampage.jpg.a2eb96d34ee6490edde44292621d84c6.jpg
RAMPAGE
Wednesday, week 3, June 2024
Broadcast on Friday, week 3, June 2024
Knoxville Civic Coliseum, Knoxville, Tennessee (6,500 capacity)
Announce team: Chris Jericho & Excalibur

Hechicero starts the show backstage with Renee Paquette… Paquette asks his thoughts on the main event tonight against Wheeler Yuta… Hechicero says he is brewing up trouble for Yuta and will beat him to the mat and win the match… Paquette then asks Hechicero about his partners for the World Trios Championship match at Forbidden Door… Hechicero refuses to say who they are, but he knows he has two men he can rely on and two men who can win the title as a team. 44

OWEN HART FOUNDATION MEN’S TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND
Colt Cabana v AR Fox

A decent match but a disinterested crowd, which was a shame as Cabana and Fox put in the effort and got a performance as a result. It was even and Colt came up trumps in 7:39 by pinfall with a Colt .45 40

The Butcher and The Blade are backstage and they are in a bar with Private Party. Quen and Kassidy are trying to get them to drink shots and dance, but Butcher and Blade look bored and say they want a fight instead… Quen says that doesn’t happen at private parties… Kassidy says they will fight in the ring next week instead. 38

AEW LEAGUE
The Spooky Club (Satnam Singh (with Sonjay Dutt), Danhausen & Malakai Black) v Team WooItsNathan (Kip Sabian (with Penelope Ford), Bandido & The Butcher)

A decent match, better than many expected. Black carried the workload for his team and it paid off as he led them to the win, it coming in 8:17 when Singh pinned The Butcher. 53
Black out performed everybody else (65, next best Bandido 54)
Singh was worse than everybody else (30, next worst Sabin 47)
Danhausen benefitted from public support.

Wheeler Yuta is now with Renee Paquette… Yuta says he heard what Hechicero said earlier… Yuta says he has been training hard with the BCC this week to prepare for Hechicero tonight… and he adds Hechicero can bring the whole of Mexico to Forbidden Door if he wants, the BCC will still leave as the World Trios champions. 51

Dark Order v Best Friends & Orange Cassidy
Another really good match, the action on this week’s Rampage has been better than recent weeks. Dark Order fought hard but came up short in 11:03 when Beretta pinned Reynolds with a Tornado DDT. 63 – match of the night
Cassidy out performed everybody else (73, next best Silver and Taylor 59)
Cassidy benefitted from a hot new move.

Backstage and Skye Blue meets Hikaru Shida… Blue talks about having respect for the three time Women’s World champion… but says she challenges her to a match next week. Shida accepts. 53

Hechicero.jpg.95e21607e8755477052394b3c8e098f5.jpg v WheelerYuta.jpg.e404535f51f885c19ef9468d1e2da4b6.jpg
Hechicero v Wheeler Yuta
Poor, especially for a main event. Both men disappointed. The crowd were glad when it ended in 13:19 when Hechicero won by pinfall with a El Conjuro. 42
Hechicero 36, Yuta 41
Hechicero and Yuta don’t click at all.

Show rating: 47
Attendance: 6,500 (sell out)
TV rating: 0.07 (55,834 viewers and 83,317 overall)

QUICK RESULTS
Hechicero beat Wheeler Yuta
Best Friends & Orange Cassidy beat Dark Order
The Spooky Club beat Team WooItsNathan (league match)
Colt Cabana beat AR Fox in Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament First Round

• Like 2

NEWS

Nyla Rose, Rey Fénix, Penta El Cero Miedo and Alex Reynolds returned clean drug tests at Dynamite and Rampage.

RevPro have risen to Small. They are ranked 40.

Sting has announced he will retire from the ring in three months.

Marq Quen has signed a contract extension of 1 year.

Tiffany has won the IWGP Women’s Championship, defeating Mayu Iwatani.
Andromeda & Marcela have won the CMLL World Women’s Tag Team Championship, defeating Stephanie Vaquer & Zeuxis.

Sawyer Wreck and 1 Called Manders have announced their engagement.
Nick Gage and Mark Briscoe have been bonding on social media.

Big E has auctioned off some of his wrestling memorabilia he has collected over his career, raising a sizeable some of money for a charity he supports.

• Like 1