All Elite Wrestling League

I've had enough interest in my proposed wrestling team league to start the dynasty and see how it goes. At some point in the next week or so I shall get the game again and download the latest Real World Chronicles mod. From there, I can get started in earnest. Here is the initial thread where I outlined my idea,

I had eight people express (potential) interest. They are

@christmas_ape @KyTeran @PH71 @Martel123 @WooltsNathan @Dawn @stratusfaction @DinoKea 

There will now be a draft for you to sign your initial team of 5 wrestlers - 3 men and 2 women. Here are the draft rules...

There will be 5 rounds of picks.
Men and women will be picked at the same time.
In a moment I shall do a random draw for the pick order for rounds 1, 3 and 5. This order will be reversed for rounds 2 and 4. I shall post the order below.
However, to speed up the process, send me 5 picks per round in order of preference for you to sign. That way if somebody before you in the round picks your choice, I can go to your second, third etc choice. Send me these picks by PM.
You can choose any singles wrestler, man or woman, in any of your preference order.
You can choose a tag team as your pick in rounds 1 to 4. However, doing so will forfeit your pick in the next round.
Trios can not be picked.
Anybody from the AEW roster on the latest release of the Real World Chronicles can be chosen.
Anybody from outside the AEW roster can also be chosen though at your own risk. If I am unable to sign them then you lose that round pick and you will have to sign somebody else at the end of the draft.

So please send me your first round draft picks by PM and once I have them all in I shall announce who signed who.

And of course anybody else is still more than welcome to join and enter a team. I shall add any other people who want to join to the draft pick order in the order you express interest.

Edited by Nobby_McDonald
  • Like 1

Message didn’t work for me either when I just tried. Not sure about on this forum but think some forums might have limits on how many messages can have at one time so might be the inbox just needs clearing.  

I've found out what the problem was. I had used up 225% of my message folder. In a way that's quite an achievement. 😂

It was all the messages from three years plus ago when I was previously active on the forum. I've deleted them all now so you should be able to send them fine if you try again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dawn said:

Shoot me a DM once it's my turn, I'm already thinking of my picks.

Send me your five first round picks to me straight away, you top preference first, then your second etc. I'll only take your second preference if somebody ahead of you in the draft has already picked them. So for example if Adam Page is your first choice but Dino Kea who has fourth pick has chosen him, then I'd go to your second choice.

Draft update... @christmas_ape and @WooltsNathan just waiting on you guys for your first round picks. As you're picks 2 and 3, I can only confirm who is pick number 1...

Screenshot-2023-07-13-at-2_46.01-PM.thumb.png.7c32413d65bf143168e69730aa75e95c.png

Round 1

Pick 1 - Martel 123's team - Swerve Strickland

Also, Wrestling Machine has enquired about joining the league. If they do join, they will have pick 9 in round 1, 3 and 5 and therefore pick 1 in round 2 and 4.

• Like 4

@WooltsNathan I've noticed your name isn't coming up with a tag like everyone else, and I've also noticed you don't post too often. That's fine, you're entitled to do and post as you please. Having said that, to get this moving, I'll need your first round picks by the weekend so I can close the first round draft picks and we can get started on the second.

@Wrestling Machine has joined up, he has sent me his first round picks. So we definitely have 8 to start.

5 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

@WooltsNathan I've noticed your name isn't coming up with a tag like everyone else, and I've also noticed you don't post too often. That's fine, you're entitled to do and post as you please. Having said that, to get this moving, I'll need your first round picks by the weekend so I can close the first round draft picks and we can get started on the second.

@Wrestling Machine has joined up, he has sent me his first round picks. So we definitely have 8 to start.

Try @ WooitsNathan .  I was having trouble at first too because I was putting an "L" after Woo but it's actually an "i"

• Like 2

First round of the draft is completed and here are the picks...

Martel 123 - Swerve Strickland

Christmas ape - Sting

WooItsNathan - Kip Sabian

Dino Kea - MJF

Stratusfaction - Johnny TV

Dawn - Darby Allin

PH71 - Bryan Danielson

Ky Teran - Claudio Castagnoli

Wrestling Machine - Adam Copeland

Round 2 of the draft can now start. Same process, choose five wrestlers in your order of preference (though in reality first pick in the round only needs to pick 1) and you'll get your first choice if nobody else has already selected them. Remember you can pick tag teams but forego your pick in the next round if you choose to. The order of this round is...

@Wrestling Machine

@KyTeran

@PH71

@Dawn

@stratusfaction

@DinoKea

@WooItsNathan

@christmas_ape

@Martel123

Please send in your picks. And team names if you have decided on it. 🙂

3 hours ago, christmas_ape said:

Oh my bad. I thought the 5 picks I sent would be used depending on how was available for each pick if that makes sense. But I understand now. 

Sent

There has got to be a better way for us to do this, if not it's going to take us forever to get through these rounds.

On 2/11/2024 at 10:16 PM, stratusfaction said:

There has got to be a better way for us to do this, if not it's going to take us forever to get through these rounds.

I'm open to suggestions :)

Plus I won't be getting the game until Thursday (my next pay day) then I've got to download the database, set up stables for each team, storylines, sign wrestlers who have been drafted but aren't on the AEW roster as of the most recent version of the Real World Chronicles.

Edited by Nobby_McDonald

Round 2 Draft picks

Wrestling Machine - Konosuke Takeshita
KyTeran - Athena
PH71 - Jon Moxley
Dawn - Toni Storm
Stratusfaction - Will Ospreay
Dino Kea - Thunder Rosa
WooItsNathan - Bandido
Christmas_ape - Malakai Black
Martel123 - Mercedes Mone

Round 3 Draft order

@Martel123
@christmas_ape
@WooItsNathan
@DinoKea
@stratusfaction
@Dawn
@PH71
@KyTeran
@Wrestling Machine

Please send them to me in the usual way (at least for now)

• Like 1

The teams so far...

Team Martel123
Swerve Strickland
Mercedes Mone

The Spooky Club (Christmas_ape)
Sting
Malakai Black

Team WooItsNathan
Kip Sabian
Bandido

Team Dino Kea