Troy Tornado [vs] Joshua Taylor w/ Masatochi Kamimura

Elliot Thomas & Bradford Peverell [vs] ‘Can’t Catch This’ (Speed & Whitehead)

One Man Army [vs] ‘The Rottweiler’ Flint Slater w/ The Syndicate

Bart Biggins [vs] Quentin ‘The Drama’ Queen

Benny & The Foxx [vs] Maverick & Masked Mauler VII

Dazzling Dave Diamond [vs] Wolf Hawkins w/ The Syndicate

Interested to see what direction you go with the "#1 contenders for the tag titles". Not sure who really stands out other than The Behemoths, but I don't know if you would run a heel vs heel match up.

Josh is definitely the better in-ring performer I'd say at this point in their respective careers, but Troy really needs a big win to have some momentum going into his match with Bach IMO. Taylor can lose forever, his value is he is great in the ring and his storyline is with his young boy.

I think getting an official tag team name to lose your first match together against a first time pairing would be pretty sad for Speed and Whitehead, so I'm going with them. I have a soft spot for Whitehead from JSilver's USPW diary from eons ago, same with Darryl Devine.

I think "conventional logic" would have the guy putting his career on the line win in the build up to the PPV, but I think Flint kind of needs this win more, and I think MORE drama gets added to the match if OMA loses. If he can't beat Flint Slater, does he really have what it takes to beat Doc, even with his career on the line? Flint also has a lot of help and I'm sure this match isn't just a clean pin or submission at the end without some shenanigan.

I've lost before doubting Bart but I'm going to do it again here - until he proves otherwise I think Bart has the least value out of the plethora of midcard veterans you have floating around (other than maybe Maverick).

Speaking of Maverick, I think he takes the fall here to the established babyface veterans.

You'd have a hard time convincing me Wolf is losing to Dave here.

Elliot Thomas & Bradford Peverell [vs] ‘Can’t Catch This’ (Speed & Whitehead)

TCW Presents:

image.jpeg

Tuesday, February 22nd, 2022

Shawn Doakes 2.jpgKyle Rhodes 2.jpgJasmine Saunders 2.jpg

Calling the action: Shawn Doakes, Kyle Rhodes and Jasmine Saunders

Overall Rating: 73

image.jpeg

We kicked off the ‘go-home’ edition of Total Wrestling, with the much anticipated Contract Signing for the Greg Gauge / Jay Chord match, scheduled for The War To Settle The Score…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Gauge and Chord had an epic encounter at Malice In Wonderland, and this will be their re-match for Chord’s TCW World Heavyweight Championship… but Gauge knows, this is his LAST chance to win the Title… Because if he loses, he won’t be able to challenge for the Gold again, as long as Chord is Champion…

The two second generation stars sat opposite one another, with a large table between them… On it, laid the contract… that Gauge was somewhat reluctant to sign… He had no choice though… because in order to convince Chord to have a re-match, he let Chord choose the stipulation… Tonight, Gauge allowed Chord to sign first… Showing respect to the World Heavyweight Champion… But when it was his turn to sign… the beloved challenger had something to say…

Greg Gauge: “Yu know… My Father and Your Father… Despite being friends… NEVER had a match on opposite sides of the ring… and for decades, fans’ mouths watered at the prospect, but NEVER got it… Sam Keith… Rip Chord… It should have been a Dynasty… but they never touched… I don’t want this for our current fans… “Gauge and Chord only had TWO great matches, and then because of some dumb stipulation, we never got to have it again”… I don’t want that…”

Jay Chord: “So… You want me to lay down, and let you pin me for the Title…?! Or shall we rip the contracts up altogether, and take that stipulation out…?!”

Gauge said no… He said he doesn’t need to do this by nefarious means… So what he’ll do, is BEAT Chord… that way, there can be no ‘final chance’ stipulation… and Gauge will have earned the Title, the right way… Gauge made a small error of judgement, and decided to turn away from the Champion… and Chord took his chance to fly at Gauge with the Title Belt… looking to clock his rival on the back of the head with it…!!

But much like last week, Gauge sensed it coming, ducked it, and delivered a DDT to the Champ… before lifting him up, and dropping him with a Rock Bottom through the contract and through the table…!! Gauge celebrated over Chord, as the Champion writhed in pain… Chord tried to get ugly, but it ended up with him going through a table for his troubles…!!

image.jpeg

Troy Tornado 2.jpg00 Vs.jpgJoshua Taylor 2.jpg w/ Masatochi Kamimura 2.jpg
Troy Tornado [vs] ‘Yoshi’ Joshua Taylor w/ Masatochi Kamimura

Back on TV, after his life story and career were delved into in recent weeks – Troy Tornado was keen to impress tonight. However, across the ring from him was the dangerous fighter: Joshua Taylor, who was joined by his student, Masatochi Kamimura. Taylor knows how to work a body part, and he set about doing just that, focusing on Troy’s surgically repaired neck, with the announce team commenting that the ‘Troy Story’ series may have given too much away about how Tornado is doing, physically, and where his weak points are. However, with the crowd behind him, Tornado fought back into it, and ended up hitting his ‘Star Maker’ flying forearm, which knocked Taylor out.

Winner: Troy Tornado
Rating: 67

After the match, Sammy Bach arrived on the stage… opting not to get physical with Tornado tonight…

Troy Tornado 2.jpg Sammy Bach 3.jpg

Sammy Bach: “Troy… hey Troy… Look, I know in our match, you’re going to want to win… You’re going to want to ‘Reach for the Sky’… and grab that envelope… I get it… but… yu see… I want to win, a LOT more than you do… and I’ll do whatever it takes… will you…?!”

Sammy paused, as Troy regained his breath and composure in the ring, and leant on the ropes to hear what else Sammy had to say…

Sammy Bach: “I’m in a lose, lose situation here though aren’t I…?! Because… if I win… you can never tell anyone what you saw… but… How can I trust you to NEVER tell anyone…?! I just have to hope that you’re a man of your word… and I guess we’ll find that out, this Sunday at War To Settle The Score…!!”

Troy said we won’t find out… because HE’s going to win… and he IS going to read out exactly what is in that envelope… and then some…!!

image.jpeg

Backstage, ‘The Stud’ Chris Flynn was talking with backstage workers, when Human Arsenal walked up…

Human Arsenal 2.jpg Chris Flynn 3.jpg

Arsenal thanked Flynn for their match last week, and told ‘The Stud’ that he won in the right way… and that the veteran respects that from him…

Human Arsenal: “You’re on a winning streak right now, right…?! Maybe me an’ you can run it back one of these days, and I can try an’ stop your streak in its tracks…!!”

Arsenal extended a hand, which Flynn shook… There was mutual respect between the two men…

image.jpeg

Elliot Thomas 3.jpgBradford Peverell 2.jpg00 Vs.jpgMarc Speed 2.jpgSeth Whitehead 2.jpg
Elliot Thomas & Bradford Peverell [vs] Can’t Catch This (Speed & Whitehead)

Marc Speed and Seth Whitehead have such good chemistry – it’s as if they’ve been teaming up for years at this point. On the other side of the ring, Thomas and Peverell looked like they just met, and couldn’t get any offense going for most of the match. For the finish, Peverell hit his ‘Dream Left Hook’ on Seth Whitehead but he didn’t realise that Marc Speed was the legal man – and the veteran hooked Peverell’s left arm into a devastating Cross Arm Breaker, and he had to tap!

Winners: Can’t Catch This
Rating: 62

image.jpeg

Can’t Catch This celebrated their first win as a tag team, but we quickly cut backstage, to news of a big argument between T-Bone Bright and the TCW Television Champion: Mighty Mo… Being broken up by officials, referees, and big Tana The Mighty, who had gotten between the brawling pair…

T-Bone Bright 3 (for pre battleground).jpg Tana The Mighty 2.jpg image.jpeg

Mighty Mo: “T-Bone Bright… For a man, known as Bright… You aren’t very Bright are you…!!”

T-Bone Bright: “EY! The reason they changin’ that Television Title, so it’s NOT defended on TV every week… is coz no one wants to see yo' a** in a match eeeeevery week…!!”

Mighty Mo: “This coming from the guy who had one of the WORST TV Title reigns, ever… in any company…”

T-Bone Bright: “Yeah my nex’ one’s gon’ be GREAT though… Because I’ll start it, beatin’ YOU for it…!!”

Mo told Bright to bring it on… and that he’d HAPPILY put his Title up for grabs at War To Settle The Score…!!

image.jpeg

Guide.jpg00 Vs.jpgFlint Slater 2.jpg w/ Jaylon Martins 3.jpgScout.jpg

Flint Slater had a LOT of help at ringside, from both Jaylon Martins and the veteran Doc Hammond, who was there to watch his former best friend, take on a newcomer, who is in the Syndicate stable with him! However, One Man Army got on top with a brilliant Spinebuster, followed up by a knee drop, and knees to the mid-section of ‘The Rottweiler’. Just when One Man Army was closing in on a win though, Jaylon Martins distracted him, and Slater was able to lock in his Ankle Lock.

Winner: Flint Slater
Rating: 58

After the match, Slater kept the Ankle Lock on, and Jaylon Martins slid into the ring to stomp on One Man Army’s other leg…!!

Guide.jpg Flint Slater 2.jpgJaylon Martins 3.jpgScout.jpg

However, Doc Hammond climbed in, and told Jaylon to stop… before prying Flint Slater off of his former best friend… Hammond looked conflicted, but he managed to convince his angry fellow members of The Syndicate to leave One Man Army in one piece… because he’s going to BEAT him at War To Settle The Score… and he wants him to be at 100%, so there can be no excuses when he LOSES his last match ever… One Man Army sat in the ring for a while as The Syndicate left... This could very well have been his final match on Total Wrestling, and he wanted to soak in the cheers from the fans for a bit...

image.jpeg

Bart Biggins 2.jpg00 Vs.jpgQuentin Queen 3.jpg

A re-match from their encounter a few weeks ago, which was won by Bart, Quentin Queen was determined to even the score here. He took every shortcut in the book, and eventually it paid off, when he hit the ‘Q-Ball’ (Pancake Facebuster) and pinned the veteran.

Winner: Quentin Queen
Rating: 58

image.jpeg

Next up, we learned that in one week, we’re going to have a Four-Way Tag Team Match… where the winners will face H2 Woah for the TCW World Tag Team Titles…

Darryl Devine 2.jpgChance Fortune 2.jpg Storm Spillane 2.jpgMarvel Malloy 2.jpg Killer Shark 3.jpgTitan 2.jpg Nate Johnson 2.jpgEddie Chandler 2.jpg

Devine Fortune, who have lost twice recently to the cheating Matt Hocking and Roderick Remus… will battle impressive newcomers The American Cobras… The Behemoths, who are former 3-time Tag Champs in TCW, and seemingly unstoppable at times… and The Elite, former 2-time TCW Tag Champs, and two very dangerous men at the top of their game… Should be an exciting match, and is very tough to call…

image.jpeg

Benny Benson 2.jpgFlying Jimmy Foxx 2.jpg00 Vs.jpgThe Masked Mauler 2.jpgMaverick 2.jpg
Benny and The Foxx [vs] The Masked Mauler VII & Maverick

Benny Benson and Flying Jimmy Foxx will be disappointed to not be included in next week’s Number One Contenders Match, but they got a good win here against two violent competitors. Benny hit his ‘Shockwave From Next Year’ (Running Enzuigiri) on Maverick to score the win, and nobody is sure why his finisher is called that!

Winners: Benny and The Foxx
Rating: 48

image.jpeg

Dazzling Dave Diamond was on our screens next… talking in his thick Texan accent...

image.jpeg

Dazzling Dave Diamond: “Boy… (Nick Booth)… You’ve tried to take out Bradley (Blaze)… You’ve tried to take out Duke (Freeman)… but you have been thwarted, by ME… When I looked into your eyes… each time I seen you… I didn’t see fear… I didn’t see trepidation… All I saw… was a man on a MISSION… And I can respect that… So… I’m-a give you seven days to make a decision here… You can either FIGHT me… Or JOIN me… Because Bradley and Duke and I… we’re startin’ somethin’… and we could use a guy like you…”

Bradley Blaze 2.jpgDuke Freeman 2.jpg

Bradley Blaze and Duke Freeman stepped into shot behind Diamond… and the three Texans stood together, completely on the same page… But we’re still left with the questions: What is their new ‘business venture’…!? And when will we find out about it…?! The three man group separated… as Diamond headed to the ring with a skip in his step… ready for a HUGE Main Event, against Wolf Hawkins…!!

Dazzling Dave Diamond 3.jpg00 Vs.jpgWolf Hawkins 3.jpg w/ Scout.jpgJaylon Martins 3.jpgFlint Slater 2.jpg

Much like most Syndicate matches these days, there was a lot of outside interference in this one. However, just when it looked like Doc Hammond, Flint Slater and Jaylon Martins were going to be the difference makers, out came Bradley Blaze and Duke Freeman to help their friend Diamond. The young Texans helped by running The Syndicate off through the crowd, and leaving this one to be a 1 on 1 contest. Wolf still won it in a dastardly way though. He took Diamond’s Stetson from the corner post, and STOMPED on it in the ring! Diamond was angered by this, but Wolf knew how to use the veteran’s anger against him, and hit his ‘Full Moon Rising’ (Claymore), and Diamond was pinned!

Winner: Wolf Hawkins
Rating: 73

Post-Match, Tana The Mighty stomped onto the stage with a microphone…

Tana The Mighty 2.jpg Wolf Hawkins 3.jpg

Tana The Mighty: “Wolf… I am not a man who backs down from ANYONE… So… At War To Settle The Score… I challenge YOU to a match… It’s time to take The Syndicate out… starting with the leader…!!”

Wolf smiled, and told Tana to run to the ring, he said the Samoan veteran could fight the former 3-time World Heavyweight Champion RIGHT NOW… And Tana didn’t need to be asked twice… The powerful Samoan jogged to the ring, but when he got in, Wolf Hawkins got out… laughing at the 410lb big man…

Wolf Hawkins: “Hey Tana… You, look at you… You’re exhausted from just running to the ring…!! That’s funny to me… Because I’m going to Run Rings, around you, this Sunday… See if you can keep up, big man…!!”

Wolf accepted Tana’s challenge, and walked away arrogantly as if he’s not even going to have to try come War To Settle The Score… However, many people have underestimated Tana The Mighty before… and they’ve come out worse for it… Wolf will be wise to take the big man seriously…

image.jpeg

• Like 10

image.jpeg

Tuesday, February 22nd, 2022

**Quotes taken directly from Vibert’s Podcast**

TCW are just a few days away from their War To Settle The Score pay-per-view, and this week on Total Wrestling, some stories heated up and got closer to boiling point… T-Bone Bright versus Mighty Mo – a lot of people saw these guys as very similar… 32 years old… 270-280lbs… Great look… great in the ring… but somehow T-Bone has surpassed Mo… and Mo, is not happy about it… Some would have them team up, and build to an eventual feud... But it seems as though they're on course to rip lumps out of each other on pay-per-view!

One Man Army versus Doc Hammond continues to intrigue me… I’m hearing that One Man Army (Guide) is ‘close’ to retirement… Does that mean he loses at War To Settle The Score, puts his best friend over, and rides off into the sunset… Orrr… does he win… forcing Hammond to quit The Syndicate, and have one last New Wave run before hanging them up…?! I’m hoping for the latter of course, but right now, anything is possible… He’s 44, he’s seen and done it all… this could be it for him…

Tana versus Wolf… Great pairing, and two guys who always put on a good match against each other… A couple of years ago when it looked like Mighty Mo was going to turn heel and take off, Tana and Wolf put on a BARN BURNER to Main Event an episode of Total Wrestling… I’m hoping for more of the same from these two gifted performers…

And as for Troy Tornado and Sammy Bach… Both men well over 40… but good luck knocking them out of their ‘spots’… We’re talking about two generational talents, who will both go on to be in the TCW Hall Of Fame when they hang them up… We have a LADDER Match between these two this weekend… with Sammy willing to do whatever it takes to stop Troy spilling the beans about what he saw… and who he saw Sammy talking to…

Possibly my favourite segment from this week though, was Dazzling Dave Diamond and his fellow Texans: Bradley Blaze and Duke Freeman… The guys know how to excite the fans, and Diamond has been on the top of his game for years… Bravo to all three, and I’m really looking forward to seeing what their new ‘business venture’ together is…

Final note from me, it appears that Jason Azaria may have called his final TCW Pay-Per-View from start to finish… Rumour has it that Shawn Doakes, who has been doing a wonderful job on TCW Total Wrestling, will get the nod for The War To Settle The Score, as he deserves his time on the big stage… and for continuity reasons… Azaria may well be transitioned into a backstage interviewer role… but we’ll see for now…

image.jpeg

• Like 4

image.jpeg

Saturday, February 26th, 2022

Pro Wrestling Reporter – An Article by Greg Sluchinski

THE WAR TO SETTLE THE SCORE 2022 is just around the corner, and now it’s not only your chance to predict the winners… It’s also my chance to explain how we got here for each match… Starting, with Tana The Mighty, aiming to get some retribution over The Syndicate by beating their leader: Wolf Hawkins…

Grudge Match:
Tana The Mighty [vs] Wolf Hawkins w/ The Syndicate

How we got here: Two men who have been in TCW for over seventeen years, and they’ve clashed multiple times during their runs. Tana was recently assaulted by The Syndicate backstage, and has vowed to destroy them one by one – beginning with the ‘Head of the Snake’ Hawkins… But Wolf’s been here before, he knows how to beat the big man, and with the backup he has right now, he looks unstoppable.

Ladder Match:
Troy Tornado [vs] ‘The Elation Sensation’ Sammy Bach

How we got here: After Troy Tornado took a number of weeks off of TCW Television, he returned with a bang a couple of weeks ago, and announced that he’d seen Sammy Bach backstage, speaking to someone he really shouldn’t have been. Bach has tried to silence Tornado, saying that what Troy saw was ‘out of context’, and could ruin the veteran’s career! Troy has said he will settle this in the ring, by hanging an envelope detailing exactly what he saw, high above the ring. If Sammy retrieves the envelope, Troy will keep quiet. But if Troy wins it, he will spill all LIVE at The War To Settle The Score.

Television Title Match:
T-Bone Bright [vs] Mighty Mo (c)

How we got here: For years, people talked about Mighty Mo as being the guy to step up and take one of the ‘big four’ spots at the top of the TCW roster. He never quite made it, and in his place, T-Bone Bright leapfrogged him and is on course to have another banner year in 2022. Mo’s jealousy, despite being TCW Television Champion himself, has caused him to challenge T-Bone to this match – and put his own Title on the line – believing he can beat his rival, and leapfrog HIM into that top spot.

I QUIT Match:
One Man Army [vs] Doc Hammond w/ The Syndicate

How we got here: The former Guide and Scout, travelled the world together, and won NINE Tag Team Titles as The New Wave. In recent years, Scout (Doc Hammond) has joined The Syndicate, and is the brains and firepower of the group – with Wolf Hawkins relying heavily on his experience and scientific in-ring skill, but treating him like dirt at times. One Man Army has been doing fine on his own, but he sees his former best friend being treated in this way, and doesn’t like it. For months he’s been trying to convince Doc to leave the group, but Hammond is adamant he’s staying put. At The War To Settle The Score, the two veterans will fight it out, in an I QUIT Match. The rules are simple. Make your opponent utter the words I QUIT, and you win. If One Man Army quits, he must retire from wrestling – and at 44 years old, having seen and done it all, this could be the right time for him. But, if Doc Hammond quits, he must quit The Syndicate!

Proving Ground Match:
Elliot Thomas [vs] ‘The One Percenter’ Jeremie Courtney w/ Vita

How we got here: For reasons unknown, Jeremie Courtney and Vita are keen to join The Main Event stable, and have submitted dossiers to help the group win matches in recent weeks – even helping physically during their last TCW World Tag Team Title defence. Tonight, Courtney is out to ‘prove himself’ to his new friends, in a match against an old foe: The New Yorker Elliot Thomas, who could also gain massively from a win over ‘The One Percenter’.

TCW World Heavyweight Title Match:
Greg Gauge [vs] Jay Chord (c)

How we got here: Greg Gauge versus Jay Chord was supposed to be a rivalry built on mutual respect, with both men treading very similar paths, and being trained by their world class Fathers: Sam Keith and Rip Chord respectively. However, during the build to their first encounter, Jay Chord took things personal and nasty, and created a bitter feud that culminated in a superb match at Malice In Wonderland. Chord went over that night, and retained his TCW World Heavyweight Title, but Gauge wanted one more shot. One more chance to prove he IS better than Chord, and CAN be the man to carry TCW into 2022 and beyond. Chord has again gone personal, questioning if Gauge is even ready for an opportunity like this, and trying to attack him with his Championship Belt. But so far, Gauge has looked up for the fight, and has avoided being attacked on more than one occasion – gaining the upper hand over his rival. Can he come out on top in what will be his FINAL chance at the Title, while Jay Chord is still Champion? Or will Chord extend his 180+ day reign, and close in on surpassing his first successful reign as Champion?

Predictions for: The War To Settle The Score - Sunday, February 27th, 2022

Grudge Match:

Ladder Match:

Television Title Match:

I QUIT Match:

Proving Ground Match:

TCW World Heavyweight Title Match – Greg Gauge’s Final Chance:

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… ________________

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…? ________________

image.jpeg

Grudge Match:
Tana The Mighty [vs] Wolf Hawkins w/ The Syndicate

It's Hawkins

Ladder Match:

I think we get a revelation here one way or another

Television Title Match:

This gets dragged out a liiittle bit more

I QUIT Match:
One Man Army [vs] Doc Hammond w/ The Syndicate

Tag division needs it

Proving Ground Match:
Elliot Thomas [vs] ‘The One Percenter’ Jeremie Courtney w/ Vita

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… ____84___

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…? 

Have to go with the main, it'll get more time than T-Bone vs Mo

• Like 1

Grudge Match:

Tana The Mighty

Ladder Match:

‘The Elation Sensation’ Sammy Bach

Television Title Match:

T-Bone Bright 

I QUIT Match:

One Man Army 

Proving Ground Match:

‘The One Percenter’ Jeremie Courtney w/ Vita

TCW World Heavyweight Title Match – 

Greg Gauge 

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… _______85_________

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…? ______main event__________

• Like 1

Grudge Match:

Ladder Match:

Television Title Match:

I QUIT Match:

Proving Ground Match:

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… 86

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…? Greg Gauge vs Jay Chord

• Like 1

Hey you didn't give us the answers this time

Grudge Match:

Ladder Match:

Television Title Match:

I QUIT Match:

Proving Ground Match:

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… 88

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…? Greg vs Jay

• Like 1

Grudge Match:

Ladder Match:

Television Title Match:

I QUIT Match:

Proving Ground Match:

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… I'm gonna say 80

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…?  Tana vs. Wolf, just to be different.

• Like 1

Grudge Match:

Ladder Match:

Television Title Match:

I QUIT Match:

Proving Ground Match:

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… 85

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…?  Greg Gauge VS Jay Chord

• Like 1

Grudge Match:

Ladder Match:

Television Title Match:

I QUIT Match:

Proving Ground Match:

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… 83

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…? Greg Gauge [vs] Jay Chord (c)

• Like 1

Grudge Match:

Ladder Match:

Television Title Match:

I QUIT Match:

Proving Ground Match:

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… 87

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…? Greg Gauge vs Jay Chord

• Like 1

Grudge Match:

Ladder Match:

Television Title Match:

I QUIT Match:

Proving Ground Match:

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)…  86

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…? Gauge/Chord

• Like 1

Grudge Match:

Ladder Match:

Television Title Match:

I QUIT Match:

Proving Ground Match:

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… 84

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…? Chord vs. Gauge

• Like 1

Grudge Match:

Ladder Match:

Television Title Match:

I QUIT Match:

Proving Ground Match:

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… 86

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…? Guage Vs Chord

• Like 1

Grudge Match:
Is Tana winning this match? Almost certainly not. But I've done poorly enough on the TV predictions that I am going all in on Tana here. More realistically Wolf wins as this was just a way to transition T-Bone and Mo into their feud with each other and untangle them from the Syndicate without needing them to get decisive wins over Wolf, with Tana being the sacrifice.

Ladder Match:
I can't for the life of me find who made the first post tying Bach to the bodybag story but I don't know how long it would have taken me to catch on otherwise. This feels like Bach's win - especially if that's the secret he's hiding, that final reveal will be more impactful than Troy Tornado reading a piece of paper he wrote and put above the ring (as much as I like Troy).

Television Title Match:
I have a hard time thinking the Tana/Wolf match doesn't play into this - Tana has been important to the story building between these two and I think the turning point for Mo (and Tana) is T-Bone going to help Tana against the Syndicate and Mo choosing to keep himself fresh for his match, giving T-Bone a reason to lose and a reason for a rematch.

I QUIT Match:
One Man Army COULD be retiring, but I think he's still too solid in the ring for his actual retirement to be near. Doc isn't much younger and doesn't really have any direction for him if he wins and stays other than maybe a midcard title run and title shot? One last run for the New Wave before they hang up their boots together seems like the money approach. In addition, you don't really have a super decorated veteran tag team in the division, so them stepping back in the tag ranks and winning the titles gives that team that dethrones them a pretty big win that I don't know if any of your existing teams can really give right now.

Proving Ground Match:
Courtney gets his win back from his class mate from training days - I can see him inserting himself into the Main Event not sitting well with Huggins when he eventually returns.

Jay COULD win, but I have a hard time seeing where the World title feud goes from there, or Gauge for that matter. Both Wolf and presumably Bach are heels, and Andrews is tied up with the bodybag situation so I can't see him just being the next guy for Chord (unless Chord was ACTUALLY the guy who paid The Behemoths 🤔). Greg winning makes sense, and it puts the accolade by the name of one of your undisputed top stars so that he can stand eye to eye with Bach, Andrews, and Chord.

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… 86

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…? Greg Gauge vs Jay Chord

• Like 1

Grudge Match:

Ladder Match:

Television Title Match:

I QUIT Match:

Proving Ground Match:

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… ________83________

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…? Gauge vs Chord

• Like 1

Grudge Match:

Ladder Match:

Television Title Match:

I QUIT Match:

Proving Ground Match:

BONUS:

1). What will the Overall Rating of the show be…? (Within 5, one point. Spot on, two points)… 80

2). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night…? Main Event

• Like 1