Best provider of TEW IX content (feedback requested)

Guys,

We have had some great support from the fans on this release and we want to show you guys that we appreciate it. With that in mind, I would like to setup a poll where you guys vote for a few days on which streamer/youTuber/dyanasty creater/etc provides the best TEW IX content (in your mind). Make your initial submissions here and I will setup a poll tomorrow that everyone can vote on. The entry with the highest number of votes here will receive a free license they can either use to as a giveaway for their site/channel or keep for themselves.

So let us know who you guys would like to be eligible for the vote!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Arlie Rahn said:

Guys,

We have had some great support from the fans on this release and we want to show you guys that we appreciate it. With that in mind, I would like to setup a poll where you guys vote for a few days on which streamer/youTuber/dyanasty creater/etc provides the best TEW IX content (in your mind). Make your initial submissions here and I will setup a poll tomorrow that everyone can vote on. The entry with the highest number of votes here will receive a free license they can either use to as a giveaway for their site/channel or keep for themselves.

So let us know who you guys would like to be eligible for the vote!

Since the announcement I've been watching a whole load of AuspiciousAussie  https://www.youtube.com/@AuspiciousAussie/videos

• Like 5

For Dynasties I have to give a shout-out to @The Lloyd

Quantity - The man is a machine and has done dynasty after dynasty of many of the CVerse's biggest companies as well as real world companies. He pumps out shows like a madman!

Quality - A ton of effort gets put into the presentation of each dynasty with custom graphics. The shows are quick reads but you finish reading them with a strong idea of each of the main characters.

For what feels like a decade you're more likely to see one of his dynasties being updated regularly than not. His TCW dynasty is a perfect choice to represent for TEWIX as it is one of the more popular and accessible promotions to players as well.

• Like 1

Auspicious Aussie's 2020 R2G Series is a good part of why I am as into the TEW series as I am now. WrestleBlake does some of the more in depth Storytelling I've seen. Everyone already listed though is excellent!

• Like 2

I am a huge fan of people making an effort to be funny

DarK_RaideR, Pteroid & kanegan all put in a lot of work to make an effort to not only make complex dynasties but their inherent desire to have fun with it makes their stuff a pleasure to read.

Historian makes really good stuff too - just less openly funny.  Stull with a bit of a nod and a wink sometimes just less designed to embrace the more odd side of the universe.

I agree with a lot of other people in regards to Auspicious Aussie in regards to stuff not on this forum

Oh and a shout out to willr0ck and WillyWillyWilly who are both working on alternate fantasy mods for TEW IX as I type this - I think we all know how much work it is to do that sort of stuff. 

Edited by alpha2117
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, John Lions said:

For Dynasties I have to give a shout-out to @The Lloyd

Quantity - The man is a machine and has done dynasty after dynasty of many of the CVerse's biggest companies as well as real world companies. He pumps out shows like a madman!

Quality - A ton of effort gets put into the presentation of each dynasty with custom graphics. The shows are quick reads but you finish reading them with a strong idea of each of the main characters.

For what feels like a decade you're more likely to see one of his dynasties being updated regularly than not. His TCW dynasty is a perfect choice to represent for TEWIX as it is one of the more popular and accessible promotions to players as well.

Oh wow! Thank you so much, man :)  I've had nice feedback in the past, but this was such a lovely surprise to wake up to, and has made my day :) 

These boards are epic, there's so many nice people around here! Thank you again.

Also, I checked, and my first diary (WWE THREE BRANDS) - that was a fun ride - began 11 and a half years ago 😮 Dinosaur !!

Great competition idea - I will nominate @EdJames for doing just, amazing, time consuming, work.

• Like 5

OK, this is a great start - I will be making the poll later today. I think I'm going to break it into best offsite content provider (ie, twitch, Youtube, etc) and best forum content provider (dynasty, mods, etc). The winners of each will get a free license. So keep the options coming!

SwarlesFPR: https://www.youtube.com/@SwarlesFPR

One of the few TEW Youtubers who is actually entertaining to watch.

He had a long series with ROH 2003 and is currently running two long-lasting series:

WCW 1992 (now in 1994)

AEW current-day with https://www.youtube.com/@LetsPlayTEW/videos - one of the first TEW streamers back in 2012 I believe. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to produce own content anymore.

@Jason Phoenix is right. @DinoKea is a big fan of the guys work too and will likely vote for him as will a few others because he brings the good work always

@dstephe4 makes the best stuff on here. Not only is it funny but it's really good fam

Question. Is anyone on here single handedly taking on Vladimir Putin and winning. No there's not. Get this man prizes bruv!!!!@

The new KAPW thing is good too but the Russian thing is being the something is special

• Thanks 1