DIW's last $2,000: Mr FU has a nephew

@AboardTheArk and @christmas_ape I appreciate your kind words regarding it feeling like a statement show. @Wrestling Machine The Dingo Devine win put Con McReady really close to Boo Smithson's level popularity-wise. I'd already decided he'd go over, but that made it easier.

@Tiberious Mayhem Mulhoney is an interesting case as his performances haven't been great but his popularity has held up so it feels true to how Big Jim Teasdale booked him in 2020/2021 with a 210-day title reign to try to keep him fairly strong. Milton Hittlespitz has a gimmick where losses don't hit momentum and popularity too hard and, as you say, it felt like it fit his story to have him try to go it alone and fall just short.

@alpha2117 Haha, yeah, when I was reading it back, it did feel like it was a little too strong a showing for Australian Devil to get one over on almost all of The Wild Hunt compared to how he'd been presented in the months leading up. I enjoyed the Shockmaster and Chopper Reid lines.

@G.B How's your DIW save going? I feel like this dynasty must a good guide of what not to do, haha. It's the first time I've ever shared show ratings in a dynasty and they've been pretty rough with the first show and first main event still the top scores. The wrestler popularities and finances are slowly moving in the right direction though and they're the two metrics I'm probably most invested in.

---

25: Tinnies
Saturday 20th August 2022

I found Angus McMiller after Hardcore Hallelujah to hand him some tinnies as a thank you for being receptive to me joining booking meetings. He invited me to stop with him for a few.

I said that since I’d been allowed to sit in, he’d been the one I’d learnt the most from (I was exaggerating how much to feed his ego, but it was true). I’d admired how, in a few months, he’d turned Con McReady from a failed Australian Championship challenger into a major player. I liked to think I played my part in suggesting that he didn’t need Jaime G, but there was no doubt this was McMiller’s success, and he’d got far more value out of Boo Smithson in the process.

Crucially, I followed up by saying I agreed with him that it should’ve been the main event. People could see Shogo win any time, but a Smithson defeat to a rising star was a rarity and what people should’ve left Marv’s talking about. I apologised for not backing him up, feigning that I didn’t feel like I’d earned a right yet and, more cuttingly, that Jim Teasdale would’ve done what he wanted anyway.

I had one more point I wanted to land that could’ve backfired if it came across more sarcastic than sincere, but I think I just about got the tone right. That what I respected most about his approach to booking was his selflessness.

It couldn’t have been easy for him this year picking up that the crowd were far more into Wez Dobberly than him, and he could’ve fought against it and insisted on them always being presented as equals. But here, on DIW’s biggest ever card, he was content to see his partner in the DIW Championship match and accept there wasn’t a logical place for him, even with eight matches, rather than force himself on it.

I said that I hoped my uncle and Teasdale valued that as much as I did and that, if McMiller was winding down in ring, he’d continue to have a role in shaping DIW’s creative direction. Then I excused myself, preferring to leave him some stuff to think about than discuss it all to death.

• Like 8

I don't think there are as many unpredictable matches on the latest card unfortunately, which features potentially the least deserved title opportunity in wrestling history.

---

26: Bully
Friday 9th September 2022

Though I felt there was more we could do with it, the plan was to park the story between Blitz Simpson and The Dog Pound for now, believing it was at a point six months in where both sides could come out of it in a strong position.

On our side, we’d decisively won the final battle, ending The Barracudas’ historic DIW run in a bid to establish ourselves as their successors. But it was hoped that in scoring victories over Bully XL and myself before that and getting the distinction of removing Tevita Takulua from the tag match, the heaviest hit the Tongan Pit Bull had taken to date, Simpson hadn’t been diminished, and we’d given our fans an appetite for more Blitz v Takulua in future with that spot and no one-on-one showdown.

I’d enjoyed the experience of working with Simpson throughout, so was sceptical of Jim Teasdale’s claim in the September booking meeting that his attitude had generated a lot of locker room heat and that there was a danger of the situation spiralling out of control.

The decision to have Takulua in the Hardcore Hallelujah tag match instead of Bully XL went back to something Vaughan said at his first show back in April. He’d watched tape of our Hardcore Heatwave clash with Forever Evil to prepare for working with us and claimed the chemistry wasn’t right. His words stayed with me and we hadn’t tagged since, but I’d managed to avoid confronting this issue until Hardcore Hallelujah, when the two-on-two setup necessitated Takulua stepping in.

But the tag chemistry wasn’t the only issue we’d have to find a way to navigate as the insights from my data science-studying mate indicated that Bully hadn’t been elevated as much as Takulua and I by the Blitz feud. And that can’t just be explained by him sitting out the tag match as the trend predated this, and him and I had been booked very similarly prior to that moment. He also got into a pointless argument with Lori when we were planning out the Hardcore Hallelujah match.

So as The Dog Pound started our next chapter, we needed to find a way to eliminate that popularity gap, as well as plot a path forward for Bully and I that might not involve tagging together.

None of us were scheduled for in-ring action at Extreme Life, where the curious main event choice was for freshly dethroned former Australian Champion Tim Burr to face Shogo in a non-title match. Was he on the Con McReady trajectory? The reason given for the bout was that Burr had just suffered a career low, and wanted to confront that by taking on the toughest challenge of all.

New Australian Champion Gyula Lakatos believed it was tradition for the secondary singles title holder to get a shot at the DIW Champion each September, but I had no idea where he heard that. Instead, he’d make his first defence, Mace Mueller would fight Angus McMiller, Blitz Simpson would take on Demarcus Lee and The Wild Hunt would look to recover from Hardcore Hallelujah failure with Nightshade battling Australian Devil and Milton Hittlespitz and Bloodsport teaming up again.

As for the wider world of hardcore, in USA, Aldous Blackfriar had crossed the divide from IPW to GSW and been rewarded with their top title on his second night. IPW retaliated by signing GSW Grand Slam Champion Cali Slick and Mexico’s Finest soon after, while Scotland’s SNP had picked up Grave Digger, Edison Silva and Luke Cool following their departure from 21CW earlier in the year.

Closer to home, one of my uncle’s many enemies APW had brushed off the disappointment of losing SubUrban Legend to RAW by launching a new weekly show on WrestleWorld Oceania, Fair Dinkum. The first episode saw Echo beat Christian Blithe by DQ in the main event.

Extreme Life 2022
Shogo v Tim Burr
Australian Devil v Nightshade
Mace Mueller v Angus McMiller
Australian Championship: Blood Brother v Gyula Lakatos (c)
Blitz Simpson v Demarcus Lee
TBC v Milton Hittlespitz and Bloodsport

• Like 3

Shogo v Tim Burr

Tim Burr getting a chance to mix it up with the top stars will certainly be a good test for him, and undoubtedly him and Shogo will be the best match of his career thus far, but at the same time he just lost the Gyula Lakatos so I can't see him winning here.

Nightshade hasn't actually had that many featured matches so AusDev may be the more over guy with the fans, but at the same time he's got a stable to support him and a guy on the booking team who has it out for his opponent.

Tax man will be paying his dues here, not a wise move to anger Mace with a sneak attack.

I see the Hungarian Bulldozer wants to ease into his title reign with a challenger who isn't going to make him work up too much of a sweat.

Blitz might be getting backstage heat, but he ain't losing to Lee of all guys.

This one is tough because you could easily have Bloodsport take the fall if you wanted to have an actual name team as their opponent, but I'll wager that the TBC are local guys and this is just to let Milton bounce back from his loss and give Bloodsport more reps.

• Like 1

Extreme Life 2022 Predictions

Shogo def. Tim Burr

Nightshade def. Aussie Devil

Mace Mueller def. Angus McMiller

Australian Champion: Gyula Lakatos (c) def. Blood Brother

Blitz Simpson def. Demarcus Lee

Milton Hittlespitz & Bloodsport def. The Unknown

Gyula's spent too much time talking to Lori about that title match. Interesting no Wild Hunt on the card currently, but I have to imagine they find some way to get on there.

• Like 1

Extreme Life 2022
Shogo v Tim Burr

Seems a no brainer - Tim isn't on the same level

Look I like AD but the right booking is for Nightshade to go over.  Had it been another member of the Wild Hunt I would have had it go the other way.

I think you foreshadowed something for Angus and I am hoping it's a win here.

BB is a jobber 

Blitz gets some heat back

For some reason I think Milty's losing streak is a story and whomever TBC are they are your new project for the Tag Division.  So I think you achieve instant momentum for the new people and further the Wild Hunt storyline in one hit.

• Like 1

Shogo v Tim Burr

I hate this match, it's a money match and I feel a match that could be the future of DIW with Shogo carrying the company for a few years as Tim Burr builds up to the eventual match. Tim Burr feels like the future of DIW and could be what Tombstone was, hopefully with more loyalty. While Shogo is the now, he could realistically best anyone, any day of the week. It feels like a wasted opportunity to give it away as a more throwaway match with no build up. While I voted Shogo, it would be great to see that trigger being pulled. Tim Burr getting an upset win and putting him in a storyline after losing the Australian Championship. 

Australian Devil v Nightshade

Nightshade getting a big win here in what could be a career defining win. This would catapult him to that mid card level, and steady the ship for Wild Hunt. 

I really liked the backstage stuff with McMiller and now it makes me wish the trigger got pulled on Wez. Still Angus is definitely being confronted with it being his time and Mace dominates the win here. 

THe new champion gets a decent strong win here to solidify his role as a gate keeper to the title and the Main Event scene. 

Blitz wins. Demarcus Lee sang Pitbull/Ke$has song Timber.. in my local company in real life there is a wrestler who goes by Tim Burr and his intro song is Timber. So I popped super hard for that moment. 

His intro if you're curious. 

Dare I say.. Buchanan's?!?!

• Like 1

Extreme Life 2022
Shogo v Tim Burr

• Like 1

Shogo v Tim Burr

Main event being non-title does make me doubt my choice a tiny bit, but I feel like if the last show was a statement one, this is one to steady things. 

• Like 1

Great show as always - as I said before in my prediction post it felt like the first 6 months were you getting a feel for the roster and once you had an idea of what you were working with, it was time to pull the trigger on some upsets and move people up and down the card. Mulhoney makes sense winning that match (and I should have considered it) since he's the "leader" of the opposition to the Wild Hunted and I think his scalp belongs to Nightshade somewhere down the line.

Extreme Life 2022
Shogo v Tim Burr
This feels like a tryout match for Tim much like Australian Devil had a couple months ago. Can he hang with your top guys or is he destined to go back into the Australian title scene? The main event is pretty open considering it's Shogo and a pretty big gap between everyone else, so him losing the Aussie title might be a blessing in disguise if he hits a strong chemistry or puts up a good showing with your ace.
I was confused at first seeing how strongly Australian Devil was being presented until this match - give the young red hot cult leader a win that has more meaning against a former Australian champion and move on to Mulhoney at a later date.
Feels like this is building to a Mace/Wez match, and Angus seemingly knows his best days are well behind him and isn't against doing the job.
I think we all know how this one goes.
Same as above - I know you are loyal to your guys but I think bringing in some new young blood to replace your jobber core would help freshen things up a bit. East Coast Panther/Demarcus Lee/Blood Brother seem like your reliable trio of pin eaters, but Panther is gone and Lee and Blood Brother just have no credibility at this point and I don't think either really stands out as punching bags.
Feels like it's local talent but it could be some new blood I mentioned before (I saw HiPlus mention the Buchanans who are S-tier punching bags).

• Like 2

27: Extreme Life 2022
Friday 16th September 2022

240 fans showed up, only eight fewer than for our biggest ever card last month, making this arguably our best pound-for-pound attendance given there hadn’t been as much hype for this one.

Mace Mueller defeated Angus McMiller
A second successive show opened with the New Zealander beating one of his former stablemates. Wez Dobberly joined Lillian O’Donahue at ringside but didn’t act as Mueller took his partner’s face off with a Punt Kick to claim his sixth victory of the year.

Instead, Wez Dobberly gave Lillian O’Donahue directions that she relayed to Mace Mueller after the match: he’d succeed where Rad Masteroff and Angus McMiller failed next month at Damage Control.

Blitz Simpson defeated Demarcus Lee
The most noteworthy moment of this match occurred outside the ring as Rad Masteroff approached a sceptical looking Lori with a rose. Simpson didn’t seem to notice, using the snooker cue Lee tried to introduce against his opponent and then dropping him with a Lifting DDT.

The Dog Pound appeared next. Vaughan said as nobody stepped up to us this month, we’d need to find our next target ourselves. We’d just retired The Barracudas to cement our status as the most dangerous force in DIW and he knew exactly what we needed to do next to prove it. He didn’t let the crowd in on what that was though.

Nightshade defeated Australian Devil
The Wild Hunt leader only wrestled once across the first eight shows of 2022 as we prioritised establishing his character, but here the story was him intervening after twin defeats for his underlings at Hardcore Hallelujah against the wrestler whose interference caused one of those losses. His task was helped by having Milton Hittlespitz, Bloodsport, Slugger and Syrus at ringside, even if Forever Evil tried to counteract them, with as much going on beyond the ropes as within them for most of the 11 minutes. Amidst the chaos, Nightshade planted Devil with a Wolf’s Bite DDT for the win.

The rest of The Wild Hunt paced to exit, but Nightshade ordered them all back into the ring, wanting to address their Hardcore Hallelujah failings publicly. He said they’d all let him and one another down last month, but they were going to unite as a team to fix that. Next month at Damage Control, there were no more excuses, they were finally claiming the Tag Team Championships when Forever Evil took on… Milton Hittlespitz and Bloodsport. Slugger and Syrus questioned if he’d misspoke, believing themselves to be the group’s designated tag team, but Nightshade interrupted them. He said it was The Bat Men’s responsibility to see that they won, and he’d be holding them accountable if they didn’t. And the challengers had a match now to help everyone get on the same page. In return for the sacrifice they were all making for one another, he’d make one for all of them by claiming the victory over Mayhem Mulhoney at Damage Control that Hittlespitz failed to achieve last month.

Crazy Blood (Milton Hittlespitz and Bloodsport) defeated The Buchanans (Bounce and Flip)
Yes, we’d given Hittlespitz and Bloodsport one of those unconvincing combined names to signal that they should be taken seriously as a team as they continued their unbeaten record in partnership against two young outsiders who made a positive enough impression to warrant being invited back. Crazy Blue again did a lot of the grunt work before introducing his partner to claim the glory. Bloodsport covered Flip after a Snap DDT, with their excited celebrations tempered by The Bat Men looking pretty disgruntled at ringside.

Con McReady took a cocky victory lap after his recent win over Boo Smithson. He believed that made him Shogo’s next DIW Championship challenger and asked The Comedian to make it official. The owner told McReady he was correct, but Smithson had made an offer. The Misfit Wrestling Machine knew McReady had targeted him over a DIW Championship shot, such was his belief that doing so would put him on the map, so how did he fancy the opportunity to retire him? Smithson wanted a rematch at Damage Control: the winner would face Shogo at War Machine in December and he’d leave DIW if The Wild One beat him again. McReady said yes without any thought. Shogo entered looking to avenge his potential future opponent’s recent ambush, but the 27-year-old ducked out.

Australian Championship: Gyula Lakatos (c) defeated Blood Brother
Clearly Blood Brother hadn’t earned this opportunity, but Lakatos’ eagerness to prove himself as a singles competitor and champion created this open invitation, which was ended by a Choke Bomb.

There was a strong indication as to who Gyula Lakatos’ next challenger might be when The Dog Pound entered through the crowd, lashing him with dog leads before Tevita Takulua choked him with one. Bully XL picked up the Australian Championship, telling Vaughan he’d take it at the next show.

Shogo defeated Tim Burr
A show quite heavy on story ended with the kind of workrate main event that had become a surprise feature of 2020s DIW. These men having the biggest engines in the locker room meant they could go for 15 minutes. But, while in kayfabe Burr stepped up to prove himself a worthier opponent than the DIW Champion perhaps anticipated, I’m not sure he did enough to show the booking team he’s deserving of more such opportunities quite yet. Shogo won with the Inverted Piledriver and, contrary to some fans’ expectations, there was no Con McReady reappearance as the champ stood tall.

ExtremeLife2022.thumb.gif.b6dacd0ec2e1d46753a2d1107f97f3f0.gif

---

Predictability did indeed make a comeback with 62 correct predictions out of 66. Congratulations on the 6s for @AboardTheArk, @christmas_ape, @DinoKea, @G.B, @HiPlus, @John Lions, @KyTeran, @Satyr24 and @Tiberious, while @alpha2117 and @Wrestling Machine weren't far back with 4s. More on it tomorrow, but I feel like Damage Control has a few more 50-50 matches, so hopefully that will hit a middle ground between the two extremes of the last two shows.

Points (out of 56 unless stated)
50: @Tiberious
49: @DinoKea
48: @John Lions and @KyTeran
46: @christmas_ape
45: @AboardTheArk
42 (out of 48): @HiPlus
41: @alpha2117
33 (out of 37): @Satyr24
31 (out of 37): @Wrestling Machine
29 (out of 37): @G.B

Percentages
89.3%: @Tiberious
89.2%: @Satyr24
87.5%: @DinoKea and @HiPlus
85.7%: @John Lions and @KyTeran
83.8%: @Wrestling Machine
82.1%: @christmas_ape
80.4%: @AboardTheArk
78.4%: @G.B
73.2%: @alpha2117

@Tiberious Nightshade definitely hasn't been used enough in ring up to this point, so that needs to change. Thanks for recommending The Buchanans, who did a good job in this spot.

@DinoKea Haha, you getting these occasional silly references I make to past dynasties makes me feel better about including them, so thanks.

@alpha2117 Given how bare the tag team cupboard is at the moment, it probably would've made sense to bring in a new team hot. Expanding the division will certainly have to be a 2023 priority, and hopefully a chance to dip into the shortlist you provided too.

@HiPlus Oh wow, Tim Burr is real and he comes out to Ke$ha. Thanks for sharing the video: incredible restraint from the crowd not to join in wiith the entrance more (I'd be thinking "you better move, you better dance"), and a great heel line at the end with "brains are more importanter". Good call on The Buchanans, and I get your disappointment that Shogo v Burr wasn't saved for a later date when it might mean more. If I'd seen real-life Burr sooner, it might've changed everything about his trajectory, haha.

@christmas_ape You were definitely right about this one being more steady than statement, probably too much of a setup show for Damage Control where it could've benefitted from one or two more open matches to stand alone.

@John Lions Once again, not only great predictions but pretty spot-on analysis in terms of the thinking behind each outcome. I agree with the jobber feedback as it was an issue with my previous dynasties too. If BB or Lee had more of a gimmick or defining characteristic that fed into their losses like Pat Rigsby, it might not be as bad, but predictable outcomes without character development or intrigue is a bad combo, so I need to refresh the job squad, give them more personality or most probably both.

Edited by 619
  • Like 6

28: Rad
Wednesday 21st September 2022

“@LoriCooper90 Everyone in DIW knows that when I execute my best move, a satisfying finish is guaranteed #RadicalizHer”

“@LoriCooper90 If you’re wondering what my name's short for, it’s Masterof-thebedroom #RadRose”

Rad Masteroff’s sudden interest in Lori at Extreme Life had been followed by DIW asking him to post these public social media messages to her in the days that followed. Pretty mortifying, right?

I was torn on this character development. In many ways, I didn’t like it. It felt pretty out of nowhere compared to how he’d been presented in the previous eight months, and a bit cartoony. I’d tried to go gritty and realistic with the stories I’d been allowed to lead for The Wild Hunt and The Dog Pound.

Ultimately, however, it felt like an encouraging development for me. Someone higher up the booking team hierarchy than me in Angus McMiller was now adopting more of my tendencies than those he’d learnt from Jim Teasdale. With Con McReady and now Masteroff, he was putting a younger star at the centre of a story and having them interact with people higher up the card to establish them.

I knew we were both contributing far more to the company’s growth and long-term wellbeing than the apparent head booker. I doubt my uncle realised that, but I was more curious if McMiller did.

• Like 5

29: Control
Friday 14th October 2022

I always felt more confident of drawing a decent crowd when we’d announced a few matches for the next show before the previous one had finished, and that was the case with Damage Control 2022.

Anyone who had been at Extreme Life knew that they’d be seeing a rematch between Boo Smithson and Con McReady to determine who would face Shogo at War Machine in December if they came back, with Smithson ending his DIW career if The Wild One got the better of him again.

Both undercard titles would be defended too with Australian Champion Gyula Lakatos taking on The Dog Pound’s Bully XL and Tag Team Champions Forever Evil marking their 336th day with the gold against The Wild Hunt team Crazy Blood, formed of Milton Hittlespitz and Bloodsport.

The Wild Hunt’s leader Nightshade had vowed to hold former champs The Bat Men accountable if their stablemates didn’t leave victorious, while he was fighting Mayhem Mulhoney, determined to avenge the veteran’s win over Crazy Blue at Hardcore Hallelujah. Elsewhere, Mace Mueller was targeting a clean sweep of successes over former Pinn Enterprises associates against Wez Dobberly.

The only match that hadn’t been hyped over a month in advance saw Blitz Simpson fighting Australian Devil. The pair almost came to blows before Extreme Life following some drama with a rental car, so I was intrigued to see how stiff they’d be.

Things seemed eventful away from Australia too. In New Zealand, Kalliope Woodchuck and Bruce Strange both left ZEN on the first day of the month for unknown reasons, with Isaac Taylor arriving soon afterwards. In USA, SWF and TCW – the latter having adopted a new Respectful Wrestling product – had grown in popularity, with market leaders USPW reacting by stealing Hollywood Bret Starr and Scythe from the former and hiring CWA’s Canadian legend Ricky DeColt too.

Damage Control 2022
Career v DIW Championship Contendership: Boo Smithson v Con McReady
Mayhem Mulhoney v Nightshade
Mace Mueller v Wez Dobberly
Tag Team Championships: Forever Evil (Creeper and Writhe) (c) v Crazy Blood (Milton Hittlespitz and Bloodsport)
Australian Championship: Gyula Lakatos (c) v Bully XL
Blitz Simpson v Australian Devil

• Like 3

Tag Team Championships: Forever Evil (Creeper and Writhe) (c) v Crazy Blood (Milton Hittlespitz and Bloodsport)

I think you're about to clear up the books a bit to get your own guys in. Also this card is pretty great! It's cool that you get to this point with "infrequent" title defenses. 

Do you have the prospects working the pre-show to gamify improvement or stick to the kayfabe cards?

• Like 1

Damage Control 2022 Predictions

Career v DIW Championship Contendership: Con McReady def. Boo Smithson

Nightshade def. Mayhem Mulhoney

Mace Mueller def. Wez Dobberly

Tag Team Championships: Forever Evil (Creeper and Writhe) (c) def. Crazy Blood (Milton Hittlespitz and Bloodsport)

Australian Championship: Gyula Lakatos (c) def. Bully XL

Blitz Simpson def. Australian Devil

• Like 1

Damage Control 2022

This works, it just works.  I think Boo getting that final big program works and I think Con being made to wait and perhaps becoming more clearly driven by a setback works.

Cheat to win ... Nightshade NEEDS to be booked strong its that simple but his wins also need to all be tainted. 

Mace Mueller v Wez Dobberly - Double Count Out

Could go either way and honestly you dont do non finishes much and one here feels appropriate to maybe set up something like a cage match next time.  These guys always feel a bit wallpaper like to me - there but not compelling and I think you need to find a way to make them more interesting and thats by ramping this up into something really bitter over a few matches

Milty & Bloodsport need to lose ... they need to lose in a way that makes Nightshade forgive Milty again.  There's legs in that.

It hurts my heart ... Bully deserves more but he's not ready for a run 

I am going to go with interference costing Blitz the win and an unlikely alliance between Devil and Blitz against the interfering parties when AD saves him them post match. Blitz is a pack animal without a pack and the idea of him sort of reluctantly being in a team with a face painted lunatic feels like a perfect wrestling odd couple. AD meanwhile gets elevated a bit by the whole thing.  Whomever they feud with gets something to do too ( I assume it would be the Dog Pound or the Pack but it could be anyone who needs a good feud)  

• Like 1

Really tough call here because you're obviously huge on Con McReady, but at the same time I'm a big fan Boo fan so I kind of have to pick him here because I'd be sad to see his career over. Unless he comes back under a mask as the Midnight Boo-er or something.

Nightshade winning where Milton would continue that story nicely.

On paper this should be an easy win for Mace, but at the same time it feels like there has to be some sort of twist or payoff to this feud beyond just giving Mace something to do for a month or two. I'm very torn and almost picked Wez to get an upset, but in the end I just don't think a top singles guy should be losing to Wez Dobberly.

Tempted to have Crazy Blood win it and then Forever Evil chasing, but I feel like they just aren't quite ready for it yet; especially with Nightshade busy preparing for his own match later on the show.

If the belts going to the Dogpound I'd expect it to be Tevita so I have to pick Gyula here; though I'm not sure how he's going to deal with a 4 on 1 advantage for the Dogpound since he's not exactly got any friends around here.

I'm sure Jake was very happy to pitch the idea of AusDev getting beaten in the opener; though much to Jake's annoyance this might be a good enough match that he comes out of it looking better in defeat than he did coming in.

• Like 1

• Like 1

On 9/20/2024 at 8:43 AM, 619 said:

@G.B How's your DIW save going? I feel like this dynasty must a good guide of what not to do, haha. It's the first time I've ever shared show ratings in a dynasty and they've been pretty rough with the first show and first main event still the top scores. The wrestler popularities and finances are slowly moving in the right direction though and they're the two metrics I'm probably most invested in.

---

It was going great until December 23 when APW come and stole Creeper, Writhe, Tim Burr, Mace Mueller and Shogo in one fell swoop and Milton Hittlespitz gave me notice.

• Sad 3