Coming In 1.5

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The updated list... -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers with high speed values can get to the top rope quicker than normal -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers can skin the cat as a special counter to being thrown from the ring -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers can nip up as a special counter while opponent is waiting for them to stand -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers can vault up and over as a special counter to being pushed into the corner -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers can get "second wind" \ adrenaline rushes toward the end of matches -- REQUESTED FEATURE: High risk dives come with additional danger of freak mid-match injuries -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Made moves performed on the ringside floor more powerful -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Referee lets chairs stay in the ring longer -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Improved AI in regards to computer characters using medium level moves earlier -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Improved AI in regards to computer characters using rebounds -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Renamed Push Oppponent Into Corner as Whip Opponent Into Corner -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Added random moments where workers will sell the fact that they are hurting -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers with badly damaged legs now find it harder to climb to the top rope

Does Whip into the Corner actually do damage though? I imagine getting whipped into a turnbuckle would do some damage, and is the real reason I am more likely to use 'Toss to Corner'. But yea, the leg damage preventing them from climbing the top rope is great. D Boon's been going through the moves for our scenario and adding that into certain big moves, to make the Limb Marksman a more dangerous worker.

[QUOTE=DaMegaFish]I see huge differences when you look at all these big moves by the guys...[/QUOTE] Don't get me wrong, I do too, it was supposed to be sarcasm. Though the clarification was good [QUOTE=Johnny_McSluggz]WCW did alot of things wrong in 2000. ;)[/QUOTE] You got that right.. Heheh. For some reason in 2000 I was able to watch WCW for free on TV, and I generally watched it more than WWF/E for a while, despite having a monumental loathing for guys like Steiner, Goldberg, Flair (WCW Flair), Jarrett. I've found I rarely like the main event players actually, the midcards is usually were all the talent is, but without that "click" to get them to the top The update looks great. WreSpi's getting better every month :)

adam, is it possible, that you can make your speed stanima, and look a lil more random speed and stanima, could be averaged out at: age and natural athlete. and look well just needs to be a bit more random and better. my guy is a super junior and only has the highest of 65% look. if it is possible, will you implament these changes?

Updated List: *** Version 1.5 (Release TBA) -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers with high speed values can get to the top rope quicker than normal -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers can skin the cat as a special counter to being thrown from the ring -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers can nip up as a special counter while opponent is waiting for them to stand -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers can vault up and over as a special counter to being pushed into the corner -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers can get "second wind" \ adrenaline rushes toward the end of matches -- REQUESTED FEATURE: High risk dives come with additional danger of freak mid-match injuries -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Made moves performed on the ringside floor more powerful -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Referee lets chairs stay in the ring longer -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Improved AI in regards to computer characters using medium level moves earlier -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Improved AI in regards to computer characters using rebounds -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Renamed Push Oppponent Into Corner as Whip Opponent Into Corner -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Added random moments where workers will sell the fact that they are hurting -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers with badly damaged legs now find it harder to climb to the top rope -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Added "squash bonus"; finishers are easier to hit if the attacker has dominated the match -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Added ability to launch opponent into the steel during cage matches

Holy crud on a stick!! These are great changes, Mr. Ryland. I can only speak for myself, but thank you very much for continuing to improve upon an already brilliant game. Besides Freedom Force a couple of years back, Wrestling Spirit is my favorite game to play on the computer. My wife may hate you for it, but I'm loving every second of this game - and have since purchasing it. Thanks!

Hey Adam, I posted these elsewhere but I guess there's more chance of you noticing them on this thread. For one thing it would be cool if your relationships with other workers meant a bit more in game terms. If you get into a fight in the locker room then your friends/your enemy's friends could get involved, possibly altering the relationship between those workers as well. Conversely, friends of workers befriended by the player's character might be more inclined to start a friendship with the player. More importantly though, I think that if you befriend an abrasive character, they should not act abrasive towards you. It would also be interesting to add some effects of befriending promoters/bookers so that players could engage in some realistic backstagge politics. I also think it would be cool to add romantic interests to the game. On the one hand it'll give sad, lonely geeks the world over something to do on their Saturday nights (try to chat up female workers :-)) and on the other it adds a new depth to the game, like if you start an argument with a worker's girlfriend he might try to pick a fight with you at a later date.

Three more to add to the upcoming patch: *** Version 1.5 (Release TBA) -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers with high speed values can get to the top rope quicker than normal -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers can skin the cat as a special counter to being thrown from the ring -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers can nip up as a special counter while opponent is waiting for them to stand -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers can vault up and over as a special counter to being pushed into the corner -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers can get "second wind" \ adrenaline rushes toward the end of matches -- REQUESTED FEATURE: High risk dives come with additional danger of freak mid-match injuries -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Made moves performed on the ringside floor more powerful -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Referee lets chairs stay in the ring longer -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Improved AI in regards to computer characters using medium level moves earlier -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Improved AI in regards to computer characters using rebounds -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Renamed Push Oppponent Into Corner as Whip Opponent Into Corner -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Added random moments where workers will sell the fact that they are hurting -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Workers with badly damaged legs now find it harder to climb to the top rope -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Added "squash bonus"; finishers are easier to hit if the attacker has dominated the match -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Added ability to launch opponent into the steel during cage matches -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Added shortcut key "S" to Skip Results while going through CPU promotion results -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Improved tagging AI to be more realistic and better strategy for the computer -- REQUESTED FEATURE: Improved AI in regards to computer characters using tables

Ah, thank God for the "results skip". Having a 90 day injury and clicking through multiple results was pretty annoying. I abandoned a game over that. Seriously, my guy was brittle enough to get a WWE main event contract. ...Got to ask why you don't just give the option to ignore them all together, though. Like in TEW, where they were actually relevant to your game. I'm going to be performing so many piledrivers outside the ring, now. :cool:

Archived