WWE: Rebirth

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/smackdown_logo.jpg[/IMG] Friday, October, Week 1[/CENTER][/B] Cole: Hello, and welcome to WWE Friday Night SmackDown, I'm your announcer, Michael Cole, and I'm here in St Paul, Minnesota with my broadcast colleague, Jonathan Coachman, Coach? Coach: Well, after our technical difficulties at Unforgiven, it's good to see a show that works. And what a show. Cole: That's right. Tonight we'll be seeing a Pay-Per-View quality main event, for the #1 Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship. A graphic appears, showing John Cena vs Carlito vs Booker T. (Rating: B+) Brian Kendrick's music hits, and he walks to the ring, seemingly soaking in the boos... "All week, I've been getting phonecalls. From friends, family, hell, even the man himself, Shawn Michaels. People on the street, fans bombarding my website. Everyone wants to know... Why, Brian? Why? Why did you betray Hulk Hogan? Why did you cost him his career? After all he did for you, and this industry?" Kendrick pauses to allow for more booing. "Well, actually, there's two reasons. You see, Hulk Hogan took a 'special interest' in my career. I would have been content to just do what Triple H wanted, and stop doing the interviews, stop calling myself the New Heartbreak Kid." The crowd boos again. "But no. He had to push me. He had to flaunt it in Triple H's face. He challenged Triple H to a tag team match, even though I didn't want him to. So this is my revenge..." More boos from the crowd. "And now for the second reason... What else could have made me want to end Hulk Hogan's career? It's simple... You see, I started to like the sound of 'The New Heartbreak Kid, Brian Kendrick'. I liked the idea of following in Shawn Michaels' footsteps, becoming the greatest superstar in the WWE, hell, the world. I've started my own legacy, by winning the European Championship. And now it's continued, by ending the career of professional wrestling's biggest legend... Hulk Hogan." The crowd's boos echo throughout the arena. (Rating: B+) The crowd erupts as that familiar, cheesy power chord rips through the arena, and 'Real American' begins playing. Brian Kendrick looks like he's just crapped his pants. Hulk Hogan hits the ring, before clotheslining Kendrick out, raising his fists to dare Kendrick to come back in. (Rating: B+) "Ended my career? Is that what you said? You think that you ended my career? Well I've got news for you, and all the Hulkamaniacs out there... Hulkamania will never die." The crowd pops. "You see Brian, you're right, I did lose a match, where the stipulation was that it was a Loser Leaves Town match. But last time I checked, Unforgiven was at the Smith Center in North Carolina. And tonight, SmackDown is in St Paul, Minnesota..." *Cheap Pop* "And, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that this is a different town. Because I left town Sunday night, but the match stipulation said nothing about leaving Smackdown. It said nothing about quitting WWE. So Hulkamania is still running wild in the WWE." Hulk poses for the crowd, who pop, whilst Kendrick looks quite p!ssed. (Rating: A) "You think that you can just walk back in here? Everyone knows what happens when you lose a Loser Leaves Town match. It's not a literal title." Kendrick argues. "That's not what the contract I signed read... But there's the small matter that I don't have a title around my waist... It's looking kind of bare... And as I'm not involved in tonight's main event, I'm quite far from the World Heavyweight Title race... And I don't have a tag team partner to try and win the Tag Team Championships... So that really only leaves one option... I know that all the Hulkamaniacs would love to see that European Championship belt around my waist... More importantly, I know that they'd love to see Hulkamania run wild all over Brian Kendrick." The crowd pops. "You want a match against me, for my title? It's not happening. Unless I get something out of it..." Kendrick argues. "And what do you want?" Hogan asks. "It's hardly fair that I'm putting up something as important as my title, but you're not putting up anything... So here's what I suggest... If you win, I lose my title, you become champ, all your Hulka-schizos or whatever are happy. But if I win, you leave WWE FOREVER. No showing up on RAW next week, no waiting a few months and showing up again. You take your contract, put it in a shredder and light the remnants on fire." Kendrick says. "Career vs Title? What do the Hulkamaniacs think?" Hogan asks the crowd, who pop loudly. "You're on!!!" The crowd pops again. "So tell me Brian... WHATCHOOGONNADO, when Hulkamania runs wild on YOU!!!" (Rating: A) *Break* "This is Jeremy Borash, and I'm here with John Cena. John, do you have any comments about your match tonight against Carlito and Booker T, to determine the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship?" Borash asks. "Any comments? Ever since I lost to Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania, I've been without my title belt... Without the most important thing in my life. Tonight, I have the chance to get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. Nothing is going to stand in my way, I will become the World Heavyweight Champion at No Mercy. Tonight, I'm going to have to beat two guys who deserve this title shot almost as much as I do, Carlito and Booker T, but these guys have got other priorities, like each other. So after I win tonight, I'm going to go into No Mercy, look Triple H in the eye, and then beat the living crap out of him. After No Mercy, the Champ is HERE!" Cena says. (Rating: B-) Bob Inc, The Hardys, The Briscoes and MNM all argue backstage about who deserves a shot at the tag titles. (Rating: B-) Vince McMahon walks by, and they all run up to him, yelling. "You all want a shot at the tag team championships at No Mercy? Well here's what we're going to do. At No Mercy, it will be a Tag Team Turmoil Match! Every team on SmackDown will be participating, and it's winner take all." Vince says, and all the teams look happy, as they walk away. (Rating: A) All except the Briscoes. "Vince, the Backseat Boyz screwed us Sunday night. We deserve a rematch." Jay says. "Without all those other teams." Mark adds. "You know, I think you two might be on to something... So how about tonight we see an Unforgiven rematch... The Backseat Boyz defending their Tag Team Championships against... The Briscoe Brothers." Vince agrees. "Thanks boss, you won't regret it." Mark says. (Rating: A) "This is Jeremy Borash and I'm outside the locker room of Booker T, lets see if I can get a word." Borash knocks on the door. Booker T opens the door. "What do you want sucka?" "I was hoping to get a word..." JB replies. "A word? I'm in here, preparing for a #1 Contender's match, and you wanted to get a word?" "Yeah. I didn't think it would be that much trouble." "Fine. Tonight, I'm going to whup John Cena's punk ass, and Carlito... I'm going to do worse to Carlito. And after tonight, I'm going to beat the holy hell out of Triple H at No Mercy. There's your word... Can you dig that... SUCKA!?!?" Booker T closes his door. (Rating: C+) *Break* [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWERawTagTitle.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWERawTagTitle.jpg[/IMG] Tag Team Championship [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/TrentAcid.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JohnnyKashmere.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/MarkBriscoe.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JayBriscoe.jpg[/IMG] Backseat Boyz vs Briscoe Brothers[/CENTER][/B] Once again, a good, even match. Unfortunately, it ends with a chairshot from Trent Acid on Jay Briscoe, right in front of the referee, resulting in a DQ victory for the Briscoes, allowing the Backseat Boyz to retain. (Rating: A) *Break* Unfamiliar music hits, and from behind the curtain steps... Sean O'Haire? "Some of you might not recognise me. I'm Sean O'Haire, the baddest man on the planet. And I'm back in the WWE, this time I'm here to stay. And the first thing I'm going to do is call out the baddest guy in that locker room... So who's it gonna be?" O'Haire says, stepping into the ring. (Rating: B+) Hardcore Holly's music hits, and he heads to the ring without saying a word. (Rating: B) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/SeanOHaire.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/thHardcore_Holly.jpg[/IMG] Sean O'Haire vs Hardcore Holly[/CENTER][/B] These two just won't click, making an awkward match. O'Haire looks good out there however, showing no signs of ring rust, as he puts Holly away convincingly with the Seanton Bomb. (Rating: C+) Following the match, O'Haire climbs the turnbuckle and holds his arms up in victory. (Rating: B) "I'm here with Carlito. Carlito, do you have any thoughts about your match tonight?" Borash asks. "You want to know Carlito's thoughts? It's about time people started caring about Carlito. Tonight, I'm going to beat Booker T, just like I should have Sunday night. And as for John Cena, he's a pretty cool guy, but not as cool as Carlito. So it's simple, tonight, Carlito will become #1 Contender, and at No Mercy, the World Heavyweight Champion... That's cool." Carlito says. (Rating: B-) *Break* [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWFEuropean.jpg[/IMG] European Championship Title vs Career [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BrianKendrickEuro.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/thHulk_Hogan.jpg[/IMG] Brian Kendrick vs Hulk Hogan[/CENTER][/B] Surprisingly, the youngster is in control for much of the match, much thanks to dirty tactics. However, Hogan gets a second wind and gains the upper hand, but after a minute or two, Kendrick ducks a clothesline, and Hogan hits the ref. Whilst Hogan checks on the ref, Kendrick grabs the title belt from ringside and waffles Hulk with it, before hitting a Sliced Bread #2 onto the title. Another ref runs from the back to make the three count. (Rating: B) Hogan is stunned by his loss, and looks on the verge of tears. "Well Hulkster, looks like Hulkamania won't be running wild any longer. Because in case you didn't hear, that's not 'Real American' playing... That's my music. And there's only one song that sounds sweeter... I believe you know it... Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey hey hey. Goodbye. Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey hey hey. Goodbye." Kendrick sings, as the crowd chants 'Please Don't Go' and 'Thank You Hulk' (with a small contingent of smarks chanting 'Thank You Kendrick') (Rating: A) *Break* 'Behold the King. The King of Kings... On your knees dog.' The NEW World Heavyweight Champion heads down to the ring, does the water spit thing, poses with the title, and then sits down at ringside, to join the commentary team. (Rating: A) [B][CENTER]#1 Contender's Match [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JohnCena-1.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BookerT.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Carlito.jpg[/IMG] John Cena vs Carlito vs Booker T[/CENTER][/B] An even match between three of Smackdown's top stars, it really is a PPV quality match. Carlito and Booker T's bickering proves to be the end of them, John Cena taking advantage of their distraction, clotheslining Carlito out of the ring, before F-Uing Booker T for the pin. (Rating: A) As John Cena climbs the turnbuckles, Triple H stands up at ringside, and holds the title up, the champion and challenger stare each other down. (Rating: A*) Overall: B+ Attendance: 4599 Rating: 234,399

Vince sighed as he answered the phone. "Listen Terry, I'm not going to dra- Oh, it's you." Vince said. "Terry? As in Bollea?" G-Prime replied. "Yeah. He didn't do the math right... He thought he had another week left on his contract, and could come back and win his finale match or something... When he figured out he didn't have that week, he wanted me to draw him up a contract that would let him come back next week. I refused, and he's been calling me every couple of hours since." Vince replied. "Aren't you glad that he's not going to be working for you in a couple of days?" "Yeah, I am actually. Every time I re-sign him, I regret it. The guy's impossible to work with... If he didn't draw so much, I'm not sure he'd ever get any work." "Well, after the thorough beating Edge gave him, and then Triple H and Brian Kendrick, I'll be surprised if he can really draw anywhere near what he drew five years ago." "The thought that he's basically useless to TNA and WCW keeps me warm on those long, cold nights." "Hehe. Ok Vince, it's good to see O'Haire finally on TV... He's been on the roster for what, a month?" "Yeah, well I needed the TV time on Smackdown to build Kendrick's turn... Now that's not a problem, the show's opened up, and there's plenty of time for your little idea... I'm not sure it's going to be very successful though..." "I know, it's either going to be a hit or a miss... It's a little idea I've been cooking up for a couple of years though, in case I ever got into the business... Guess I'll just be living vicariously through O'Haire instead." "Well, if you'd turn up to the office one day, we could see about getting you a job..." "Trust me, I'd never be a wrestler... I'm not exactly ripped..." "I meant on the booking team... Maybe even head writer. Basically what you do now, except with a six-figure salary." "You'd hire me as head writer? Although, the title 'Head Booker' makes it sound less like a crappy sitcom..." "I'd call you 'Grand Archduke of Storylines and Character Development' if that's what it took to get you on the road with us." "Hahaha... That has a certain ring to it... But in all seriousness, you'd hire me as head booker?" "After what you've done these past six months? In a heartbeat. I can only imagine what you'd do if this was a full-time job." "What if I told you that I was an 18 year old?" "You're kidding... I thought you were at least 25..." "Nope. I'm glad I could hide the accent too... I'm an exchange student... I actually live in Australia... And I'm going back in a couple of weeks. You can't hire me without a visa, and I'd need an advance to get somewhere to live..." "Kid, if you showed up at the RAW taping Monday, I'll take care of everything. If not for you, this company would've gone under months ago, now we're back to making money, and we're getting more popular with every show. I want you on the staff full time." "Well, I was going to show up anyway Vince, but now I've got reason to, other than watching the show I helped book..." "Just give me your name, and I'll see to it that you get backstage to see me before the show." "Just give me a moment to mark out here..." *Clearly the phone has been held away from G's mouth* "**** YEAH!!!" *Moves it back* "Ok, my name's Cameron Brogden... I'll see you in a couple of days." "Ok Cameron, I'll see you then. Anything else you wanted me to do on RAW?" "Give Rodney Mack a match... He's been on the roster as long as O'Haire... Were you planning on EVER using him?" "I only hired him to fill out the midcard... I think the roster split was a tad premature." "It was either that, or have guys complaining about not getting on TV... The whole 'Randy Orton's too good for TV' thing might have to end soon... When Big Show's done with Angle, there's not going to be a real contender, although that won't matter until after Survivor Series..." "Are Undertaker and Anderson still going to be fighting by then?" "They could still be fighting at Wrestlemania... We'll see, I haven't though much further ahead than Survivor Series." "That's not particularly comforting, coming from my new Head Booker." "I'll wing it. It's what I do. Bye Vince, see you Monday." "I guess so." Vince hung up his phone. "18? And Australian? Bischoff, Jarrett and Heyman are being out-booked by an 18 year-old?" He said, before roaring with laughter. His phone rang again, this time he checked the caller ID. "Terry, I'm not going to renew your contract for a week. In fact, I'm not even going to wait until your contract runs out. YOU'RE FIRED!!!" "I'll sue your ass for every penny your company has." "Fine. You're suspended indefinitely, without pay, and if you call me again, it's harassment, and I will fire you. Understood?" Vince smiled as the only reply he heard was the dial-tone. "An 18 year-old..." He chuckled.

There was a knock at Vince's door. "Come in." He barked. The door opened, revealing... "Cameron I assume?" "Yeah, it's me." "Aren't you a little late?" "Well... I got a little lost, ended up in the interview area..." [quote=Earlier That Night] "Hey, kid... You lost?" Maria asked. "Uhh... I'm... Ummm..." Cameron stammered. "First day on the job? It's ok, I was nervous when I was here for the Diva Search. Kind of overwhelming, isn't it?" "I remember the Diva Search, I voted for you every week... Too bad Christy won... What ever happened to her?" "I don't know." "Me either. I was hoping Mr McMahon would hire you, when he did, it's almost as though he was listening to me... Speaking of, I'm supposed to head over to his office... Where's he at?" "You're supposed to head to Mr McMahon's office? Aren't you a little young to be his PA?" "I'm his... Ummm... Intern." "Oh, ok... You just go straight down there, it's the third door on the left." "Thanks... Nice to meet you." "You too. I hope you stick around for a while." [/quote] "Oh, if Maria asks... I'm your intern." "Intern? I thought you liked 'Head Booker' better." "Well... I'm not sure your talent would like taking their orders from an 18 year-old..." [quote=Later, but still earlier that night...] "I guess you're G-Prime." The voice behind him said, just as he reached Vince's door. "Yeah..." Cameron turned to see Paul LeVesque... Better known as 'Triple H', the World Heavyweight Champion. As a SmackDown superstar, he didn't really have to be here, but, as the bosses son-in-law, he liked to be around for both shows. "Steph and I hear things... Listen, you think you're top sh!t, just because you're Vince's new pet? You haven't done anything in this industry, just follow my lead and stay out of my way, and you'll live through this." "Follow your lead? Thanks to my getting you out of that storyline with Big Show, and thanks to me telling Vince to split the rosters, you're the World Heavyweight Champion, and practically the top star in the company. Thanks to my booking strategies, my hiring strategies, and my lottery ticket, this company has been saved from going under. And those hiring strategies have ensured we have a future... Mr Anderson, Brian Kendrick, Sean O'Haire... Those guys are going to carry this company when you become Ric Flair. And it's thanks to me. So I think perhaps, you should follow my lead." "When I become Ric Flair? What the f*ck are you talking about?" "When you're in your sixties, still wrestling out there. Sure, you'll be as good as the younger guys, but you won't have the drawing power, or the championship qualities, you'll need to pass the torch to the younger generation. That's what I was trying to do with Hogan and Edge, and if it weren't for Edge's contract, we'd have the biggest star in professional wrestling on our roster. Instead, he's wallowing at lower-main event status in WCW. I'm not going to let that happen to Anderson, Kendrick and O'Haire." "You think you should be on my good side, just because you put the title on me? It'll take a lot more than that kid. But if you're really responsible for everything you've said, you've earned some respect. But it'll take more than that in this locker-room." [/quote] "You're right, they won't... Especially my son-in-law... He's not much of a fan of taking orders from anyone... So you're my intern? I guess the paychecks aren't going to reflect that..." "No, they'll read 'Head Booker', and have a six-figure sum on them, just like you promised..." "And as my intern, you'll sit in on all the booking meetings." "Yep, and I'll be able to talk to the talent, without them getting suss about it." "Well, the show's starting in a few moments, I was going to watch it on the big screen... Have you got anywhere to be?" "No sir." "Take a seat then."

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/newraw.gif[/IMG] Monday, October, Week 2[/CENTER][/B] A video plays, recapping London vs Lyger I & II (Rating: B) A video plays, recapping the growing feud between Ken Anderson and The Undertaker. (Rating: A*) A graphic appears, displaying Paul London vs Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger, Fall III. Styles: We have two explosive rematches tonight Cornette. These two guys tore up that ring in their first encounter, London was injured for their second, and they still put on one of the matches of the night, and tonight, the series may come to an end. Corny: That's right, it's an uphill battle if Paul London wants to keep that Lightweight Title, which I know he does. (Rating: B) The graphic changes to Ken Anderson vs The Undertaker. Corny: Now this is a match for the ages... The Undertaker couldn't beat Anderson fairly at Unforgiven, so Mr Layfield has given him a second chance. Styles: Don't give me that crap, the Undertaker had him beat, Anderson rolled out of the ring so he could save his title. Corny: The sign of a smart champion. Anyway, tonight, if the Undertaker wins, he'll face Ken Anderson at No Mercy, for that Intercontinental Championship. (Rating: A*) [CENTER][B][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BillyKidmanFlock.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/fivestarflashkyky.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG]) Billy the Kid vs Mark Belton (w/Regal)[/B][/CENTER] Despite Belton's backup at ringside, The Kid puts the Englishman away with a Shooting Star Press. (Rating: C+) *Break* John Bradshaw Layfield is in the ring, mic in hand (of course ;)). "I've heard whispers backstage that the Big Show isn't happy about me setting him up last week. Apparently, he's not a huge fan of getting his ass handed to him by two of the greatest WWE Champions in history... Well, I'm getting sick of the rumors Big Show, I want you to come out here, and face me like a man." JBL says. *Nothing* "What, you're scared? Good, you should be. Because I am a wrestling... GAWD!"... 'Weellll... Well it's the Big Show!!!' JBL's c*cky smile turns to a grimace, as the 7-foot tall former champion heads down the ramp. However, when he reaches ringside, that smile's back on JBL's face. "I guess none of that 500 pounds is in your brain, is it?" JBL asks, as Kurt Angle drives the top of a chair into the back of Big Show's knee, toppling the giant. JBL climbs out of the ring, and starts kicking Big Show in the face, to keep him down, while Angle lifts Show's leg onto the stairs, and slamming it with a chair, causing Big Show to scream in agony. (Rating: A*) "Oh, and one more thing... Next week, you're in a match, even if you have to come to the ring in a wheelchair, which is a possibility... Your opponent is... Randy Orton! And if he pulls any of that 'I'm too good to fight on TV' crap, I'll fire his ass, and he can go work for Vince McMahon on the B show." JBL says. (Rating: A) Backstage now. "This is Maria, and I'm here with the Lightweight Champion... Paul London. Paul, tonight you could lose your title... The fans want to know how it feels." Maria says. "How it feels? I'm about to go into what could be my last match as champion. What could be my last match against the Japanese legend that is Jushin Lyger. But I've spoken to my doctors, and guess what? I'm back at 100%. So this might be my last fight, but I promise, this fight is going to make the last two look like that crap WCW calls wrestling." London says. (Rating: A) A dark room, the Undertaker's face is lit up. "At Unforgiven, Ken Anderson escaped his fate. He escaped the punishment for his sins. Tonight, there is no escape. Tonight, a new destiny will be written for Mr Anderson. And at No Mercy... Mr Anderson will... Rest... In... Peace." (Rating: A*) *Break* [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWFLightHeavyweight2.jpg[/IMG] Lightweight Championship Best of Five Series: Fall Three [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PaulLondonCW.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JushinThunderLyger.jpg[/IMG] Paul London vs Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/CENTER][/B] Well, Paul delivered on his promise. This match does make the previous two look bad in comparison. The world's best lightweights put on one hell of a match, resulting in a pinfall victory by Paul London, following a London Calling. (Rating: A) London gets his hand raised in victory, before turning to Lyger, and holding out his fingers an inch apart, he looks to be saying 'You were this close', before extending his hand, which Lyger takes, and they shake. (Rating: B-) *Break* Backstage, Rene Dupree is talking to Rob Conway. Out of nowhere, a large, Hispanic man in a suit jumps them from behind, laying them both out with a steel pipe. (Rating: C+) "Oh, Rene, Rob. I see you've met our new associate, Mr Hernandez." Taylor says, as he and Grenier walk over. "We've hired him as an enforcer, like Mr Tomko was. Except, he won't leave us... He needs us for his Green Card." Grenier says, before the three walk away, heading for the ring. (Rating: C) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/ShawnHernandez.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Scotty2Hotty.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Sylvain.jpg[/IMG])vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/tjkyky.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/harrykyky.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/nattieneidhartkyky.jpg[/IMG]) Mr Hernandez (w/The Representatives) vs The Stampede Bulldogs (w/Nattie)[/CENTER][/B] The big man holds his own against the young tag team for a long time, until Taylor distracts the ref long enough for Grenier to attack Wilson with a chair, before Hernandez hit him with the Border Patrol (Border Toss), for the pinfall. (Rating: B-) The Representatives beat the Stampede Bulldogs down. A 'Teddy' chant can be heard on one side of the arena, and a 'Res-is-tance' chant can be heard on the other, but no-one comes to their aid. (Rating: C) *Break* 'Joker and the Theif' hits, and Ken Anderson heads down to the ring. "At Unforgiven, The Undertaker couldn't beat me... He had to wait for me to grow tired of the match and walk out. So tonight, the powers that be have decided to give him another chance? Where is the justice in that? And if he wins tonight, by any means, he gets yet another chance to defeat me at No Mercy? The Undertaker talks about destiny... He talks about fate... Well, it's clear that there's no luck in fate, when the odds are stacked in your favour. Nice guys finish last, it's true... But I'm an *******, so I should finish first. And I will. You see, it's simple... Instead of growing tired of the game, I'll just win the match. That's right. I'll pin the Undertaker. And then, he won't get his third chance at No Mercy. And regardless of who I do have to face at No Mercy, there's only going to be one man's hand raised in victory, as there was tonight... And that man is... MISTERRR... ANDERSONNN!!!" He climbs the turnbuckle. "Anderson!" (Rating: A*) [B][CENTER]If Undertaker Wins, He's #1 Contender [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/KenKennedyIC.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/TheUndertaker.jpg[/IMG] Ken Anderson vs The Undertaker[/CENTER][/B] As expected, these two put on a great match. The crowd is on their feet from the beginning, until The Undertaker hits the Chokeslam, and pins Ken Anderson 1...2...3. (Rating: A*) [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/wwenm.jpg[/IMG] (Rating: A*) Overall: A Attendance: 4223 Rating: 223,806

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/smackdown_logo.jpg[/IMG] Friday, October, Week 2[/CENTER][/B] Brain Kendrick is in the ring. "Well, it's official, last week I ended the career of Hulk Hogan, and retained my European Championship against one of the greatest superstars in the history of sports entertainment. So I've got to ask... Does anyone on this roster have the balls to face me at No Mercy? Because I need a challenger, because there's this little rule saying that if I go 28 days without a title defense, I get stripped of it... And I kind of like it as an accessory. I know you're thinking 'But why No Mercy? Why not in three weeks time, when it's necessary?'... Well it's quite simple really... Randy Orton over on RAW got me thinking... Why should I put on the match of the night, every night, and let you people see it for free?" *Boos* "So who's it going to be?" 'Real American' hits, and the crowd explodes... After about thirty seconds of looking at the empty stage, the camera pans back to Kendrick, who is laughing his ass off. "What, you thought he'd found another loophole? Trust me, Hulkamania is not running wild, and it never will again... EVER!" Kendrick says. (Rating: A) The crowd pops slightly as Sean O'Haire's music hits, and he heads down the ramp. "What, you're a comedian now? Well, I noticed you made an open challenge... And I don't see anyone else out here, so it looks like I'm answering it." O'Haire says. "But...but..." Kendrick looks rather shocked. (Rating: B+) "It wasn't a real challenge Sean. You're a little thick aren't you? You're not getting that title shot, not until you've earned it. If you have a match, every week before No Mercy, and you win them all, I'll think about giving you your title shot. Sound good?" Kendrick says. O'Haire looks wary, but nods. (Rating: B+) "Great, because your match is after the break... You'll be facing another champion... Johnny Kashmere!!!" Kendrick says. (Rating: B+) *Break* [CENTER][B][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/SeanOHaire.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JohnnyKashmere.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/TrentAcid.jpg[/IMG]) Sean O'Haire vs Johnny Kashmere (w/Trent Acid)[/B] (Brian Kendrick on guest commentary) [/CENTER] Both competitors put on a good showing tonight, but O'Haire looks best, even with Acid at ringside, O'Haire powers through and pins Kashmere following a Reverse DVD. (Rating: B) O'Haire climbs the turnbuckle and looks down at Kendrick, who holds the title, saying "It's still mine.", while O'Haire holds up his fingers and says "One down, two to go." (Rating: B) *Break* The Hardy Boyz music hits, and Jeff Hardy heads to the ring, Matt following close behind. Cole: Mr McMahon has decided that whoever loses this triple-threat match, his team will be the first entrant into the Tag Team Turmoil Match. Coach: And whoever pins him will be second-last. (Rating: C) [B][CENTER] [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/DanMaff-1.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/TrentAcid.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JeffHardy.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG]) Mafia vs Jeff Hardy (w/Matt Hardy) vs Trent Acid[/CENTER][/B] Acid and Mafia gang up on Jeff early, but after a while, Mafia turns on Acid, who beats him down easily. However, he doesn't notice Jeff's recovery. Jeff dropkicks Acid out of the ring and hits a Swanton Bomb on Mafia for the pin. (Rating: C+) *Break* Carlito is in the ring. "After Carlito lost last week, it's become clear that there's one person to blame... Booker T. It's Booker T's fault that Carlito isn't going to be champion at No Mercy. And that's not cool. But, because John Cena won that match, it means that Carlito and Booker T both don't have a match for No Mercy... And you know what that means... Carlito wants to fight Booker T, one more time, at No Mercy. So what do you say to that, playa?" (Rating: B+) 'Can you dig it... SUCKA!?!' "Tell me you did not just say that. Whatchoo talking about, calling me 'playa'. Because I'm black? There's one thing I can't tolerate, and that's racists. Which is why, at No Mercy, I'm gonna whup your punk ass. Now, can you dig that SUCKAAA!?!" Booker says. (Rating: B+) "Racist? Carlito was just imitating you, idiot." Carlito replies. "Idiot? Tell me you did not just call me a idiot." Booker says. "Carlito did. And it was cool." "Oh that's it." Booker drops his mic and climbs into the ring. The two go nose to nose for a litle while, before Booker turns to leave, but it's just a feint, as Booker hits Carlito with a spin-kick. The two brawl around for a while, until they're separated by road agents and referees. (Rating: B) *Break* [CENTER][B][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/thHardcore_Holly.jpg[/IMG] Kane vs Hardcore Holly [/B][/CENTER]Wow, it has not been a good couple of weeks for Hardcore Holly... At No Mercy he lost to Brian Kendrick, last week he got beaten by the debuting Sean O'Haire, and this week, he practically gets mauled by Kane. Kane with the pin following a Chokeslam. (Rating: B-) Backstage, we see John Cena walking, the girls in the crowd begin to squeal... I hate it when they do that. He runs into Triple H, and the crowd boos. "Hey Hunter, nice job you've done, holding onto that title for me. Make sure you shine it up real nice at No Mercy, because I want it to look perfect when I put it around my waist." Cena says. Triple H laughs. "You can't be serious. How many times have I beaten you punk? I'm sure I've lost count." "You've lost count? Wow... I thought you'd have been a little smarter than that... I mean, you are-uh the Cerebral Assassin... And you are-uh, The Game-uh... And you are-uh the King-uh of-uh Kings-uh." Triple H laughs again. "Wow, you're pretty funny." He says, before grabbing Cena by the collar and pulling him towards him. "Lets get one thing straight Cena. At No Mercy, I'm going to beat the crap out of you. I'm going to take a sledgehammer, and drive it into your skull. And I'm going to leave with this belt still around my waist. Now get out of my face before I make a start on it right here, right now." Triple H releases him. Now it's Cena's turn to laugh. "Hunter, you just don't understand how I work... It's simple... You want some..." Cena's face turns serious. "Come get some." He says, the crowd joining in. A bunch of refs and road agents get between the two before they can touch each other. (Rating: A*) Vince McMahon appears on screen. "I'm sick of people fighting on my show. So tonight, in the main event... It's Triple H and Booker T, facing Carlito and John Cena! And that's next!" Vince says. (Rating: A) *Break* [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/TripleH.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BookerT.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Carlito.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JohnCena16.jpg[/IMG] Triple H and Booker T vs Carlito and John Cena [/CENTER][/B]The four biggest stars put on a hell of a match. It ends with Triple H and Carlito in the ring. Booker T distracts the referee, while Brian Kendrick runs down the ramp, pulls Cena off the apron, his head hitting the stairs, before hitting him with a Sliced Bread #2 onto the floor at ringside. Triple H Pedigree's Carlito and makes the pin, with no-one to save him. (Rating: A) Triple H, Kendrick and Booker T begin to beat down Carlito and Cena, but O'Haire hits the ring, chair in hand, causing the three attackers to slide out of the ring, before he can hit them. (Rating: A) "I am so sick of this!!!" Vince appears on the TitanTron. "Does no-one in this company listen to me? I'm sick of this fighting outside of matches... You six clearly haven't had enough of each other, so next week... It's going to be John Cena, Carlito and Sean O'Haire, taking on Triple H, Booker T and Brian Kendrick in a six-man tag team match." (Rating: A) Overall: B+ Attendance: 5000 Rating: 231,374

[QUOTE=G-Prime;241862]Winner of the predictions... jdawg10 with 9 correct. I'll think of a prize for you within the next week or so.[/QUOTE] hey I won. Of course it was 2 weeks ago......where's my prize? i liek kendrick, keep pushing him!

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/newraw.gif[/IMG] Monday, October, Week 3[/CENTER][/B] The Big Show enters the arena and the crowd pops. Out of nowhere he is jumped by Kurt Angle, Randy Orton and John Bradshaw Layfield. They precede to beat the holy hell out of him, dragging him all around backstage, through the interview area, past the locker rooms, until leaving him bleeding on the floor. (Rating: A*) Elsewhere, the New Hart Foundation are walking backstage. "You ready Hart?" TJ asks. "Yeah, you actually going to have our backs tonight?" Harry adds. "I wasn't even in the arena last week. I left. I wasn't even watching the show from my hotel room. But don't you two worry, tonight, I've got your backs. Let's do this." Teddy replies. (Rating: C+) [B][CENTER][COLOR="White"](w/)[/COLOR][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Scotty2Hotty.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Sylvain.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/ShawnHernandez.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="White"]w(/)[/COLOR][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG] vs [COLOR="White"]w/()[/COLOR][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/harrykyky.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/tjkyky.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/TeddyHart.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/NattieNeidhart7.jpg[/IMG]) The Representatives vs The New Hart Foundation[/CENTER][/B] A close match. Grenier distracts the referee, inadvertantly giving an opening to the Resistance, who jump out of the crowd and take Hernandez down, before Harry Smith pinned Mr Taylor with a small package. (Rating: B-) Finally getting some measure of revenge, The Resistance and Stampede Bulldogs precede to beat the Resistance down, whilst Teddy Hart and Nattie Neidhart sit back and watch, not wanting to get in the way. (Rating: C) *Break* "I'm here with Randy Orton, who is facing the Big Show ton-" Maria gets cut off. "I'm not facing the Big Show tonight. I said weeks ago that I wasn't going to perform for those morons at home unless they paid for it. And in case you weren't paying attention earlier, I'm pretty sure my opponent isn't going to be able to fight me tonight. So I think I'm just going to head into my locker room and watch the show." Orton says. "Maybe you can join me." He adds with a leer, before walking away. (Rating: A*) 'Joker and the Theif' hits and Mr Anderson heads down to the ring, the crowd boos loudly, before an 'Un-der-tak-er' chant starts. "Last week, the Undertaker did what I thought he couldn't accomplish... Last week, he beat me one-two-three..." The crowd cheers. "Shut up!" The crowd cheers louder. "You can cheer all you want, because the truth is simple... I let him win... I wanted the Undertaker to beat me last week. I want to face him at No Mercy... And I bet you're wondering why... You see, No Mercy is going to be live on Pay Per View. Live to hundreds of nations across the globe. And what better way to establish myself as the fastest rising star in sports entertainment history than facing the Deadman, the Phenom, the Undertaker on an international Pay Per View? People in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan and all across Europe are all going to tune in to watch my title defence. And they're going to hear it, just like you're all going to hear it... 'Here is your winner, and STILL the Intercontinental Champion! Misterrrrrrr ANDERSON!!!'" He climbs the turnbuckle and moves to repeat himself, but hesitates. The crowd can clearly be heard saying 'Anderson' and he gives a c*cky grin. "Anders-" He gets cut off... (Rating: A*) It seems the power has been cut, because Anderson's mic has stopped working, as have the lights... After a few seconds, the ring is shrouded in a blue light, and the arena is filling with smoke. The crowd cheers as the Undertaker appears on the TitanTron. "Ken Anderson... You believe that you are the best. Your pride will be punished. In thirteen days, it will be over... Your pride. Your title reign. Your career. All will be taken away. In thirteen days, your punishment will be given. I will show you No Mercy, and on the twenty eighth of October, Ken Anderson... You will... Rest... In... Piece." Undertaker's eyes roll into the back of his head, and he makes the throat-slit motion. The camera turns to Anderson, who's eyes are wide, and he looks genuinely frightened for his life, and the crowd loves it. (Rating: A) Our screen is split, showing both Paul London and Jushin Lyger preparing for Fall Four... NEXT! (Rating: A) *Break* [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWFLightHeavyweight2.jpg[/IMG] WWE Lightweight Championship Best of Five Series: Fall Four [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PaulLondonCW.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JushinThunderLyger.jpg[/IMG] Paul London vs Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/CENTER][/B] As always, these two put on an outstanding match, showcasing the amazing talents of both men. Paul London appears to be on a roll, as he puts Lyger away for the second week in a row, following a London Calling. (Rating: A) Jushin Lyger raises London's hand in victory. (Rating: B) Backstage, in what appears to be the medical facilities, we see Big Show with his head bandaged. "JBL and Kurt Angle... For weeks, you've been jumping me. You've been attacking me. You've been screwing me over. Kurt, I can understand why you'd do it, but Bradshaw? You're supposed to be the boss around here. You're supposed to take care of your talent, we're your meal ticket. Remember that, because eventually we're not going to take it anymore, and you'll be without a show. And it might just begin at No Mercy... How are you going to be able to cope when I destroy Kurt Angle? How are you going to cope when your champion is your worst enemy? Bradshaw, I'm going to make your life a living hell, and there's nothing you can do about it... And as for Orton... You think you're going to weasel your way out of fighting on television? Well I've got news for you... I may be a little bruised, and a little battered, but in tonight's main event, you're still going to be facing the 7-foot, 500 pound giant. And I'm an angry giant tonight, and I'm going to take it all out on you, Legendkiller." (Rating: A) *Break* A video is played, showing a man working out, but not showing his face... At the end a message is shown... "Coming soon to RAW... The Mack Attack." (Rating: B-) It looks like it's time for a Masterlock Challenge, but when the challenger, Lance Storm, comes out, Storm throws the chair into a corner and begins fighting Masters... [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG] Chris Masters vs Lance Storm[/CENTER][/B] Lance Storm manages to pull a decent match out of the muscle-head, making him look great, before Masters accidentally takes the ref out, before grabbing the chair and crashing it into Storm's skull. He then locked on the Masterlock, and held it until the ref recovers. The ref stops the match and declares Masters the winner via knockout... The Masterlock remains unbroken. (Rating: B+) Backstage, the Big Show is limping towards the ring, looks like the damage isn't only to his head. (Rating: A) *Break* [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BigShow.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/RandyOrton.jpg[/IMG] The Big Show vs Randy Orton[/CENTER][/B] A good match, nothing special, but a good match. Big Show looks like he's going to win too... Until Kurt Angle heads down to ringside and distracts Big Show. The ref ejects him from ringside, and Big Show turns away, happy... However, Orton, who has been laying in wait, hits him with an RKO, before making the cover. (Rating: B+) Angle heads back down the ramp and, with the help of Orton, beats the crap out of Big Show some more, the show closing with him lying helpless on the mat. (Rating: A*) Overall: B+ Attendance: 5000 Rating:218,845

"Let me get this straight... Due to a typo, you booked Triple H to win a Bikini Contest at a House Show?" Vince yelled. "Yeah... He took it rather well I thought." Cameron replied. "Why the hell didn't he complain about it?" Vince asked. "Well, him going through with it casts doubt on the booking. If there's doubt about the booking, then the head booker is in trouble... And you were right, he doesn't like taking orders from an 18 year old..." Cameron replied. OOC: Yeah, they're one after the other on the list, and I was booking one of my 'house shows' which I use to raise my popularity in particular regions, wherever it's needed most, and I hit 'Start the Show' get to the bikini contest... 'Triple H performed well in this segment' 'Oh crap...'. Still got a B+ though. Guess those pecs look kind of like boobs.

lmao. Triple H in a bikinni contest? God please say it wasn't a thong? That's funny. At least when you screw up you only affect you and your game. It's not like you ever caused a snowstorm or anything. PS I will say this, it was a record breaking storm. Hell if you're going to break it off in someone, it might as well set a record.

Archived